• Please log in to reply
246 replies to this topic

#41 RamenRenegade

RamenRenegade

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:Well, I'm into sports, fitness, martial arts (I practice Tae Kwan Doe).<br /><br />I like comics, my faves are Nova, Iron Fist, Captain america and anything X-Men. <br /><br />Favorite Manga is Naruto (what else), Bleach and D Greyman.

Posted 11 September 2014 - 03:02 PM

Can someone make this into a sig?

#42 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 03:12 PM

Well, been a while since I haven't watch a Naruto episode but since people seem to like it ( except for the animation, no surprise here), I think I'll give it a shot. I didn't see any trailer so I'm wondering why people say at first they thought it would be a major NH filler episode, guess I'll understand once I see the episode :sweat:

#43 Tatsumi

Tatsumi

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 03:13 PM

loved the ns moments though filler. makes it kinda obvious what the endgame pairing will be. i don't think the anime would put out anything opposite of what's going to actually happen though i may be wrong ;P

#44 *- ZerΩ -*

*- ZerΩ -*

D E J A V U

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts
  • Interests:Sports-> Football,Basketball
    Video Games,The Mentalist,Supernatural..etc

Posted 11 September 2014 - 03:26 PM

This was AWESOME!

Especially Sakura blushing at Naruto at the end is was sooo.. sugooiiii!! 

tumblr_n09oo96JLS1sqdj5ko1_500.jpg

#45 NaruSakuishere

NaruSakuishere

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 03:35 PM

OMGahhhhhhhhh!!! :wha:

The feels, I wasn't expecting this!!!!

This episode NS moment was so cute!!!

I really loved the moment even though it's filler. I love how Naruto gave her the flower told her he would protect her, and then after Sakura put the flower in Naruto face blushing and saying she kept his promise. :excited:

#46 Rakshasa

Rakshasa

Shadow Dancer

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 03:50 PM

the episode is totally nuts  :sweat: but still funny.

Neji <3

and Gaara in the end  :lmao:

NS interaction is great.. and Sakura-chan blushing.. priceless.

P.S. TnJ works even on the ones without soul, ahem..

6c8623224615.gif     

#47 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 03:52 PM

P.S. TnJ works even on the ones without soul, ahem..

That's what i thought too. But i think Mecha-Naruto actived friend-mode after hearing "Sasuke". Itachi's thing.

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#48 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 04:11 PM

What by way what's up with the new view of Konoha?

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#49 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name

Posted 11 September 2014 - 04:14 PM

I don't think I've ever laughed so hard, while watching Naruto, in so long xD. And the ship moment was cute <3. 

single-cherry-blossom-tree-4k-high-quali

#50 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 11 September 2014 - 04:41 PM

Even though this was a parody of some event that has happened in Naruto (I sure you have all noticed the NS ones)  and the episodes were ridiculous for some reason I liked it bc it made me laugh so hard Lol XD . But my original point is that SP lately has been hammering SS making it even more DEAD then it already is , putting NH as a comradeship or just Hinata centric (bc they are Hinata fans duh!) but no reciprocation on Naruto's end bo hints of Naruto having romantic feelings for Hinata  while they clearly put NS on the romance side and make it mutual with Sakura actually reciprocating and hinting Sakura's hidden feelings for Naruto like in the manga  .

Now after all of this I have to ask myself do SP already know that NS is the end game ? Bc it sure feels like it did Kishi spill some information or they made that conclusion on their own like us by following the manga and the subtle but clear  NS hints ? It really does make wonder  :headscratch: .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#51 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 04:44 PM

"Did you eat something spoiled?"

LOL I laughed waaaay too hard at that part. Way to kill it Sakura!

Both are so dorky & corny can't even deal 😭😍

...relationship goals.

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#52 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:02 PM

What a cozy episode. I missed this!

ナルサク

#53 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:18 PM

Huehue Naruto fangirling over Gaara.( Like when Shika was included in Sasuke's fangirls in episode 3.) :chuckle:

The NS was beautiful and made Naruto look charming in a way.( Till Sakura ruined it.Lol. Kishi was right about her not understanding guys.) :wub:

It was cool to see a mix of Naruto's training and the Pain invasion arc. :happy:

Overall, nice job SP. ( You better continue like this. :hm: )

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#54 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:23 PM

It seems that at the end of the episodes, they aired a shor clip regarding the new movie "THE LAST". It should be a simple clip that described the new designs of the characters in the movie that we have already seen in recent weeks.
When it came the Sakura's turn, they told briefly this..

00:48:00,358 --> 00:48:03,011
この美人は そう サクラ。

00:48:03,011 --> 00:48:07,816
女性らしさが増したサクラに
きっとナルトは…。

(note: they are jap subs that i have extrapolated from the fil that I downloaded for the episodes, sadly i cannot find a raw episodes since nyaa is down -_-).

Narrator: 美人はそう -> This beautiful woman is Sakura uh...

Narrator: 女性らしさが増したサクラに  きっとナルトは…。 -> should be basically "Surely Naruto is..... for Sakura which her womanhood has increased"

but i have no raw episode, only this subs file :(

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#55 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 06:01 PM

It seems that at the end of the episodes, they aired a shor clip regarding the new movie "THE LAST". It should be a simple clip that described the new designs of the characters in the movie that we have already seen in recent weeks.

この美人は そう サクラ。

女性らしさが増したサクラに
きっとナルトは…。

(note: they are jap subs that i have extrapolated from the fil that I downloaded for the episodes, sadly i cannot find a raw episodes since nyaa is down -_-).

Narrator: 女性らしさが増したサクラに  きっとナルトは…。 -> should be basically "Surely Naruto is..... for Sakura which her womanhood has increased"

THEY ALWAYS DO THIS TO US. WHYYYYYYYYYYY.

STOP .&%$%%#% THE WORD LOVE  :argh:

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#56 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 06:04 PM

Even though this was a parody of some event that has happened in Naruto (I sure you have all noticed the NS ones)  and the episodes were ridiculous for some reason I liked it bc it made me laugh so hard Lol XD . But my original point is that SP lately has been hammering SS making it even more DEAD then it already is , putting NH as a comradeship or just Hinata centric (bc they are Hinata fans duh!) but no reciprocation on Naruto's end bo hints of Naruto having romantic feelings for Hinata  while they clearly put NS on the romance side and make it mutual with Sakura actually reciprocating and hinting Sakura's hidden feelings for Naruto like in the manga  .

Now after all of this I have to ask myself do SP already know that NS is the end game ? Bc it sure feels like it did Kishi spill some information or they made that conclusion on their own like us by following the manga and the subtle but clear  NS hints ? It really does make wonder  :headscratch: .

That's what I think,too.Maybe they had informations from Kishi.Well SP I love you guys right now.Keep up!

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#57 TheQueenB

TheQueenB

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 06:15 PM

この美人は そう サクラ。

女性らしさが増したサクラに
きっとナルトは…。

Wait! What the what? Did they actually say this? What is this supposed to mean?  :argh:

Do they mean to say: "Surely Naruto is the reason for Sakura which her womanhood has increased"? Does this mean that they're canon or semi-canon at this point, such that they're in the process of romancing and trying to impress one another?  :jawdrop:

Edited by TheQueenB, 11 September 2014 - 06:16 PM.

tumblr_mzsu8jPgZk1qfqao1o3_500.gif

I'll always be there to catch you when you fall. 

#58 NaruSakuishere

NaruSakuishere

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 06:16 PM

この美人は そう サクラ。

女性らしさが増したサクラに
きっとナルトは…。

WOW!!! SERIOUSLY??!!!!! GAHHH!!!! :argh:

Need more info ASAP

#59 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 06:17 PM

Omg...you guys are killing me. I'm exhausted from reblogging. *Dead*

#60 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 11 September 2014 - 06:17 PM

That's what I think,too.Maybe they had informations from Kishi.Well SP I love you guys right now.Keep up!

Who knows maybe after all they were with Kishi for RTN and they were excited by Kishi's writing/scenarios  :wink:

Even though it was a parody episode and a filler they produced the most epic romantic line so far in the series  and it was so in character for Naruto to say it which makes me more then pleased   :happy: .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto shippuden, naruto shippuden 376-377, narusaku

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users