• 597 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:31 PM

QUOTE (choco2 @ Nov 29 2012, 08:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I saw some NS fanservices in NF biggrin.gif
about bath place and Naruto/Sakura naked laugh.gif

http://www.narutofor...;postcount=1319

http://www.narutofor...;postcount=1320

Dafuq? That wasn't even close to NS fanservice. o_o

Anyways, I skimmed through the episode. I wonder who Kabuto was talking too.

#4 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 29 November 2012 - 02:20 PM

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Nov 29 2012, 09:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agree. headscratch.gif

But still the episode itself was very nice.

#5 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 02:24 PM

That red lipstick lady is Boa Hancock right? (voiceactor ya know) argh1.png

I thought that last episode, but now I dunno. :v

Edited by sushi., 29 November 2012 - 02:32 PM.

ナルサク

#6 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 02:36 PM

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Nov 29 2012, 01:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agree with you not all the interactions of Naruto and Sakura are Ns moments.
they were enjoyable and funny but not NS moments.

Edited by dovahkiin, 29 November 2012 - 02:43 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#7 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:40 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Nov 29 2012, 10:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Agree with you not all the interactions of Naruto and Sakura are Ns moments.
they were enjoyable and funny but not NS moments.

Men you love to change sigs, how many times a with you change them? th_7eyytubokky7rehok1k.gif

#8 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:01 PM

I quite liked the episode - I can already see where this is going. Naruto ended up ingesting some of that water from the lake that's infested with the snakes, so now Kabuto is going to be able to use him somehow. I'm guessing this is how Naruto is going to end up looking like the 4 tails again. The fact that Naruto and Sakura are staying behind alone to guard the "family" makes it pretty likely we'll see some variant of a repeat of Sakura's KN4 dash I'm guessing. Naruto is already looking kind of sick at the end of the episode.

I did find Naruto's interactions with the little kids precious and really endearing though (too bad Sakura didn't get some as well - perhaps next episode).

And there was a tiny bit of fan service, in that Naruto was all excited in thinking he may be able to join Sakura in the bath house.

Overall, I really liked the episode.
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#9 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:08 PM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Nov 29 2012, 12:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I quite liked the episode - I can already see where this is going. Naruto ended up ingesting some of that water from the lake that's infested with the snakes, so now Kabuto is going to be able to use him somehow. I'm guessing this is how Naruto is going to end up looking like the 4 tails again. The fact that Naruto and Sakura are staying behind alone to guard the "family" makes it pretty likely we'll see some variant of a repeat of Sakura's KN4 dash I'm guessing. Naruto is already looking kind of sick at the end of the episode.

I did find Naruto's interactions with the little kids precious and really endearing though (too bad Sakura didn't get some as well - perhaps next episode).

And there was a tiny bit of fan service, in that Naruto was all excited in thinking he may be able to join Sakura in the bath house.

Overall, I really liked the episode.

The funny thing is that he got what he deserve for being so imprudent. I was happy when Sakura pounded him. th_7eyytubokky7rehok1k.gif

#10 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:14 PM

I really liked this episode. I especially liked the family scenes. They were both funny and heartwarming.

The second Sakura mentioned an aoutdoor bath, the first thing that came to my mind was that Naruto would get all excited about bathing with her. Of course she rejected him, but at least he tried. Never change Naruto. laugh.gif

Is it just me or do you think that there will be some parallels with Shiseru and Dokku and NaruSaku? I mean there definitely seem to be something going on between them and then there's the theme about being strong and protecting each other. It might not be all that likely. At best it will just be fan service, but then again who doesn't like fan service. wink.gif

I agree with Paptala that Naruto will probably become corrupted by whatever is in that lake. Perhaps Naruto is the legendary saviour described in the legend. After all, it said that the one who stood up to the tainted one was crimson in colour.

I wonder who Kabuto is talking to. Is it Obtio or is it Hidan? At first I thought it was Hidan because because of the comment about how killing was fun.

This arc is looking very promising so far.smile.gif

Edited by TerrorKing, 29 November 2012 - 05:16 PM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#11 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:35 PM

QUOTE (TerrorKing @ Nov 29 2012, 01:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I really liked this episode. I especially liked the family scenes. They were both funny and heartwarming.

The second Sakura mentioned an aoutdoor bath, the first thing that came to my mind was that Naruto would get all excited about bathing with her. Of course she rejected him, but at least he tried. Never change Naruto. laugh.gif

Is it just me or do you think that there will be some parallels with Shiseru and Dokku and NaruSaku? I mean there definitely seem to be something going on between them and then there's the theme about being strong and protecting each other. It might not be all that likely. At best it will just be fan service, but then again who doesn't like fan service. wink.gif

I agree with Paptala that Naruto will probably become corrupted by whatever is in that lake. Perhaps Naruto is the legendary saviour described in the legend. After all, it said that the one who stood up to the tainted one was crimson in colour.

I wonder who Kabuto is talking to. Is it Obtio or is it Hidan? At first I thought it was Hidan because because of the comment about how killing was fun.

It seems as if he speaking to a possessed scroll, it's almost as his the scroll have a mind on his own.

#12 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:38 PM

For some reason it was cool when naruto was showing his "dealing with kids" skill tree in front of sakura.

Edited by dovahkiin, 29 November 2012 - 05:38 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#13 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:44 PM

QUOTE (Don-kun @ Nov 29 2012, 11:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The funny thing is that he got what he deserve for being so imprudent. I was happy when Sakura pounded him. th_7eyytubokky7rehok1k.gif

Haha, it was pretty forward of Naruto - he should know better than that by now laugh.gif

QUOTE (TerrorKing @ Nov 29 2012, 12:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, I could see the parallels. I especially could see it since the words Dokku was saying almost exactly mirrored what Naruto was thinking in regards to failing to bring Sasuke back in episode 40-41, and I feel that those sentiments were very similar as well to Sakura's, "I can only do the dumbest of things for Naruto". The relationship also feels very similar since Dokku is holding himself from Shiseru because he feels guilty about not being able to protect her before (i.e. he feels unworthy of her), just as Naruto is holding himself back from Sakura in a manner because he likewise doesn't feel worthy of her (and actually, 459 suggests Sakura may also feel unworthy of Naruto).

Interesting speculation that NAruto may be the legendary savior described in the legend - it could very well turn out to be the case here; I'm guessing its Naruto or Dokku himself.

QUOTE (Don-kun @ Nov 29 2012, 12:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It seems as if he speaking to a possessed scroll, it's almost as his the scroll have a mind on his own.

Yep, I agree - this seems to be the case.

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Nov 29 2012, 12:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For some reason it was cool when naruto was showing his "dealing with kids" skill tree in front of sakura.

Lol, yes I was thinking this as well - Naruto is showing he's good with kids, and Sakura was definitely watching fondly in the background - Sakura will come to see that she wants Naruto to father her children in the future fu.png I know I would - girls are such suckers for guys good with little kids
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#14 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:11 PM

paptala I would too fu.png
i'm really liking were this is going. It seems that the anime really worked on this. naruto dealings with the kids was pretty cute and yes he's coming down with something because of the water he drank from the lake .

dovahkiin what do you mean? sorry maybe I skipped that

#15 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:25 PM

I don't get it...

Is the guard lady and the other guy (sorry, didn't paid attention to names) real simblings or just by creation? Because if it's the later he is one lucky bastard.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#16 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:49 PM

That part when Naruto got a knee to the crown jewels... ouch! And darn that conveniently placed bench blocking the view of Sakura's butt! rawr.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#17 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:57 PM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Nov 29 2012, 01:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That part when Naruto got a knee to the crown jewels... ouch! And darn that conveniently placed bench blocking the view of Sakura's butt! rawr.gif

You naughty boy you. th_7eyytubokky7rehok1k.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#18 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:08 PM

QUOTE (Don-kun @ Nov 29 2012, 06:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Indeed. I'm just wondering who might be possessing it.

QUOTE (Paptala @ Nov 29 2012, 07:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, I could see the parallels. I especially could see it since the words Dokku was saying almost exactly mirrored what Naruto was thinking in regards to failing to bring Sasuke back in episode 40-41, and I feel that those sentiments were very similar as well to Sakura's, "I can only do the dumbest of things for Naruto". The relationship also feels very similar since Dokku is holding himself from Shiseru because he feels guilty about not being able to protect her before (i.e. he feels unworthy of her), just as Naruto is holding himself back from Sakura in a manner because he likewise doesn't feel worthy of her (and actually, 459 suggests Sakura may also feel unworthy of Naruto).

Interesting speculation that NAruto may be the legendary savior described in the legend - it could very well turn out to be the case here; I'm guessing its Naruto or Dokku himself.

You're right. I didn't notice that. Lol even the anime team is all hung up on parallels. smile.gif I also agree about Sakura. As you said, chapter 459 really showed that Sakura too feels like she doesn't deserve Naruto, especially because it seems to imply that she doesn't think of herself as a good person. *sigh* All those misunderstandings. That's also why I think that by the end of this arc, Dokku and Shiseru will somehow resolve their feelings for each other, which could lead to an NS moment. It's only fan service of course but like I said before, who doesn't like fan service. fu.png

I also agree that the legendary saviour will either be Naruto or Dokku. My theory about it being Naruto came when I read your post about how Naruto's corruption would lead to the Kyuubi being released, since the Kyuubi is red or cimson-ish in colour. It could also be Dokku since so far he seems to be main character alongside Naruto and also because of his theme of wanting power to protect those who are dear to him.

Edited by TerrorKing, 29 November 2012 - 11:09 PM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#19 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Gym, Martial Arts, Property

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:58 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Nov 29 2012, 10:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You naughty boy you. th_7eyytubokky7rehok1k.gif

You think Toasty's got a dirty mind, listen to this... --Click here to view--
I was watching the ep, upto the bath scene, wasn't paying too much attention to the scene itself, and when the kids were looking at Naruto in awe and said 'No wonder he's a legend', I did a double take. I was like '....Wait..Wha!?'. huh.gif I rewind the stream, and only then do I finally notice that Naruto was STOOD on the water, showing off the walter walking technique. I thought 'Oh, s#!t!', because the first thing that popped in my dirty mind was that the kids comment was directed at our hero's MANHOOD!! laugh.gif I mean all I saw first time round was Naruto in some superman-pose facing these kids (his back towards us, the audience) and I thought '...What are they refering to, here?' err.gif , I never spotted he was stood on the water...

...Oh, dear... facepalm.png

When that first happened, I was half-expecting the scene would then switch to Sakura's side where she'd hear this comment and misunderstand the context (bit like me tongue.gif), leaving her looking and feeling embarassed, a bit like that bath scene in the Sai & Sasuke arc at the start of part 2.
About the episode... --Click here to view--
Nothing I can say that others haven't already, this arc's keeping my interest for now, and while I'm not jumping the gun at every scene with Naruto and Sakura, it's rather refreshing seeing them together again after all the time they've been apart in the manga til now. It reminds us of how these two just gel so well together, I can't believe how Kishi has been able to keep them seperated for so long.

If there's one thing I have learned In my short time on this Earth

Devotion should be owed not earned Only you determine what you're worth

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#20 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:32 AM

QUOTE (Quinny52 @ Nov 29 2012, 11:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You think Toasty's got a dirty mind, listen to this... --Click here to view--
I was watching the ep, upto the bath scene, wasn't paying too much attention to the scene itself, and when the kids were looking at Naruto in awe and said 'No wonder he's a legend', I did a double take. I was like '....Wait..Wha!?'. huh.gif I rewind the stream, and only then do I finally notice that Naruto was STOOD on the water, showing off the walter walking technique. I thought 'Oh, s#!t!', because the first thing that popped in my dirty mind was that the kids comment was directed at our hero's MANHOOD!! laugh.gif I mean all I saw first time round was Naruto in some superman-pose facing these kids (his back towards us, the audience) and I thought '...What are they refering to, here?' err.gif , I never spotted he was stood on the water...

...Oh, dear... facepalm.png

When that first happened, I was half-expecting the scene would then switch to Sakura's side where she'd hear this comment and misunderstand the context (bit like me tongue.gif), leaving her looking and feeling embarassed, a bit like that bath scene in the Sai & Sasuke arc at the start of part 2.
]

i thought that too XDDD he always stands on water so i didn't even think the kids were talking about that at first XDDDDDDDDDD

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users