#61 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:11 PM

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Sep 17 2012, 06:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just ignore it, it's anime and even worse, filler so it's not canon. I still liked this episode. Hinata loves Naruto, that's something we've all known. It wasn't even the basis of this episode so why mention it so much? It was just Kiba and Shino teasing her.

And it's odd too because when Hinata gets some fanservice ya'll bash the anime team but when they gave us Narutos confession about Sakura you guys were jumping for joy. sleep.gif

I never took that chapter seriously, because we already know what is naruto's feelings on that manga chapter, i dont like the anime team job because of the quality of the animations that could be better, just look at hinata's eyes on one of her last scenes on this episode.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#62 Transformers03

Transformers03

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:47 PM

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Sep 17 2012, 10:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just ignore it, it's anime and even worse, filler so it's not canon. I still liked this episode. Hinata loves Naruto, that's something we've all known. It wasn't even the basis of this episode so why mention it so much? It was just Kiba and Shino teasing her.

And it's odd too because when Hinata gets some fanservice ya'll bash the anime team but when they gave us Narutos confession about Sakura you guys were jumping for joy. sleep.gif

I know, when I first started reading the comments I thought they made a big deal of Hinata and her crush in this episode. It didn't. It's weird that everyone here get so worked up over such a small line like that, yet we get super happy when the anime team makes the slightest reference of Narusaku, and even more so when it is the focus.

Kind of makes us look like hypocrites, doesn't it?
Though in reality I think it's more of a double standard thing, as we obviously enjoy Narusaku moments more than any Hinata/Naruhina fanservice.

#63 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:58 PM

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Sep 17 2012, 12:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Teasing is one thing, but to joke that the biggest secret they have is that Hinata "loves" Naruto? That's a bit too far for a joke, in my opinion.

And while you have a point there, it depends on the type of fanservice ultimately. For example, the Hinata vs. Pein thing aggravated a lot of us because it went so hard against canon that it was just painful to see, whereas Naruto's feelings for Sakura are pretty much spot on.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#64 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:56 AM

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Sep 18 2012, 05:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hated Naruto's 'confession.' Having the fillers make such an important statement is cutting too close into canon. It's similar to Karin's case, where supposedly she meets Sasuke when he was with Orochimaru.

Follow the Yahoo JP ratings for The Last here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users