#141 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:16 PM

QUOTE (Verilance @ Jul 29 2012, 08:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
look this should be simple Road to Sakura is a filler but is connected to the Road to Ninja movie. Neither are manga cannon but have a continuity together as was planned by Kishimoto.

Yes, funny thing is how the fans reject the NH fillers but accept the NS fillers as canon.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#142 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:21 PM

No one here is saying it was cannon people here were just trying to understand the episode, I don't know why you have to get all concerned about it as if we are trying to pigeon hole it into the manga.

we aren't someone just asked a question about the Road to Sakura episode and its relation to the movie

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#143 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:24 PM

QUOTE (Verilance @ Jul 29 2012, 09:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No one here is saying it was cannon people here were just trying to understand the episode, I don't know why you have to get all concerned about it as if we are trying to pigeon hole it into the manga.

we aren't someone just asked a question about the Road to Sakura episode and its relation to the movie

"understand"? it's a filler just to show a teaser of the movie.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#144 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:30 PM

everything has its own internal logic even fillers if you can't grasp this simple point then I am really sorry for you.

in truth most of your posts are condescending at best and downright rude at worst so I am not going to bother to explain what should be simple concepts to you again.

I just going to ignore you from now on.

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#145 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:31 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Jul 29 2012, 09:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
got what?
it's a filler...

um.....i was trying to explain to narulsaku about why sakura was acting wierd in the episode.....

so what are you talking about??

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#146 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:50 PM

@Verilance
idc if u will ignore my posts because u're the one being rude here, i just say that it's a filler and this AU sakura stuff it's a sample of what will happen in the movie.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#147 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 09:00 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Jul 29 2012, 09:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@Verilance
idc if u will ignore my posts because u're the one being rude here, i just say that it's a filler and this AU sakura stuff it's a sample of what will happen in the movie.

but we dont understand what YOU are talking about.....???

WE know its filler.

what we are trying to do was explain to others who didnt understand what was going on in the episode(like why sakura was crying when she saw her parents).

what we DONT understand is why you think we dont know its filler???

we didnt mention in our post that it was canon....we never said it wasnt filler....

so why are you saying that? .......i think your misunderstanding us....

and its not a big deal, no one is trying to be rude.

#148 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 09:05 PM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Jul 29 2012, 09:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
but we dont understand what YOU are talking about.....???

WE know its filler.

what we are trying to do was explain to others who didnt understand what was going on in the episode(like why sakura was crying when she saw her parents).

what we DONT understand is why you think we dont know its filler???

we didnt mention in our post that it was canon....we never said it wasnt filler....

so why are you saying that? .......i think your misunderstanding us....

and its not a big deal, no one is trying to be rude.

i'm just saying that this episode is a sample of what will happen in the movie.
AU sakura meets her parents for the first time the same way naruto will do, she will met all her friends different than their former.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#149 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 09:27 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Jul 29 2012, 09:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i'm just saying that this episode is a sample of what will happen in the movie.
AU sakura meets her parents for the first time the same way naruto will do, she will met all her friends different than their former.

thats what i said in my post!!!! >:U

#150 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:11 AM

And so, moving on... >.>!

#151 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:24 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Jul 29 2012, 10:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And so, moving on... >.>!

Thank you.

Lets go back to the last non arguing conversation in this thread- Mebuki and Kizashi, how did she fall in love with him since they seem so drastically different? catsi and I speculated, how about some more of you?
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#152 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 30 July 2012 - 03:21 AM

^
I could be completely off from what you and catsi suspect, but parallel's seem to going around a lot know..first Naruto's parents remind us of his relationship with Sakura and know her parents even further that look at what the relationship could look like. Most likely, Kizashi must have done some form of heroic act or to a lesser extent, his humor was funny to Mebuki.

Like I said, I'm likely completely off and I'm just showing my lack of knowledge with the bare minimum answer :/

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#153 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 30 July 2012 - 03:53 AM

nest several episodes

2012-08-02

Mifune vs. Hanzo

Mifune vs Hanzō

ミフネVS半蔵

2012-08-09

Time for oaths

2012-08-09

Farewell, Ino-Shika-Cho!

episodes 273-274 are an hourlong broadcast

2012-08-16

A letter in the heart

Kokoro no naka no tegami

心の中の手紙

2012-08-23

Invasion of the heretical demon statue

Gedo Mazo no shurai

外道魔像の襲来

2012-08-30

The sign of settlement

Wakai no In

和解の印

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#154 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:16 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Jul 29 2012, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, funny thing is how the fans reject the NH fillers but accept the NS fillers as canon.

Okay uhmm, first of all...is not an NS filler, there are no pairings involved...If there is a pairing it would be Saku/Ino...if you like that sort of stuff...

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#155 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:24 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Jul 30 2012, 03:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank you.

Lets go back to the last non arguing conversation in this thread- Mebuki and Kizashi, how did she fall in love with him since they seem so drastically different? catsi and I speculated, how about some more of you?

Sorry but i think kishi will never answer this question because he himself didnt even bother to draw her parents he did it only in this movie wich make me really wonder if it's family the real theme or the bond between naruto and sakura because the AU parents of naruto has the same personalities of sakura in the real world.

but at least i can understand why she is angry with her parents, sakura wants to get stronger to support naruto, help him, even if she has to do dangerous missions, but her parents are chuunin who perform less risky missions, her parents want her to have a "normal" life like any girl in the village find a nice guy marry have kids but she does not want this she wants to stay with the others.

Edited by dovahkiin, 30 July 2012 - 02:32 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#156 Traci

Traci

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:31 PM

Before, when there was very little (compared to now) known about the movie except the SasuSaku and NaruHina moments, I saw many fans criticizing NaruSaku fans because they (well, we) were arguing that this movie isn't canon. Now that the tables are turned, I wonder how many of these same people are "caving in" and agreeing this movie isn't canon. tongue.gif

Granted, I know NaruSaku fans are completely guilty of doing this as well. As for my opinion, I say this is movie not canon until proven otherwise. Although, just like someone else stated, this movie can be taken as writer's intent. happy.gif

#157 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:59 AM

I have a stupid question to ask. huh.gif So if Ino or Tsunade don't know where Naruto or the real Sakura is does that mean that they weren't on a misson when they were takin to the Alternate Univers. I think the only other thing is that Kakashi wasn't mentioned in this episode.

#158 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:08 PM

QUOTE (dokueki(venom) @ Aug 1 2012, 01:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a stupid question to ask. huh.gif So if Ino or Tsunade don't know where Naruto or the real Sakura is does that mean that they weren't on a misson when they were takin to the Alternate Univers. I think the only other thing is that Kakashi wasn't mentioned in this episode.

i think they back on the same time when they got caught it's a tsukyomi after all.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#159 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 04:52 AM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Aug 1 2012, 04:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i think they back on the same time when they got caught it's a tsukyomi after all.

Oh? Ok. Thanks. happy.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users