• This topic is locked This topic is locked
159 replies to this topic

#41 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 20 July 2012 - 12:04 AM

I didn't notice that part in the 15 sec. trailer, Hinata will never be the same character again.
Is sad because she is slowly becoming an Ecchi figure.

#42 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 12:11 AM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Jul 20 2012, 12:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How? The manga is every week, the anime is every week. They should go parallell

the anime always took 2-3 mangas.

they have ot keep a distance of 40-50 mangas.
minimum of 30.

Edited by dovahkiin, 20 July 2012 - 12:12 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#43 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 12:15 AM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Jul 20 2012, 12:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the anime always took 2-3 mangas.

they have ot keep a distance of 40-50 mangas.
minimum of 30.

facepalm.png whops, I forgot that.

sweatdrop.gif

ナルサク

#44 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 20 July 2012 - 12:16 AM

The episode looks interesting since it's about Sakura and all. I'll definitely have to check it out. smile.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#45 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 12:18 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Jul 20 2012, 12:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The episode looks interesting since it's about Sakura and all. I'll definitely have to check it out. smile.gif

i think there's something wrong with this hinata i think probably some preview of the 272 because she simply does not fit in.
or probably her unsafety about her breasts or something like that.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#46 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 12:22 AM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Jul 20 2012, 01:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i think there's something wrong with this hinata i think probably some preview of the 272 because she simply does not fit in.
or probably her unsafety about her breasts or something like that.

i dont know whats up with her, but she needs to get out of my sakura episode!!! we never see sakura look sexy, and now we have to see hinata do it like....everytime shes shown!! gosh.....give some other girl some love.....tenten...ino????

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#47 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 12:32 AM

Probably mentioned before, not checked the thread:

Sakura's similarity to falling from the sky, because in an opening for shippuden, Naruto is also seen falling from the sky. Sound crazy? Or just crazy enough to make sense...

Edited by Fenris, 20 July 2012 - 12:33 AM.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#48 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 20 July 2012 - 12:40 AM

I wonder if Sakura's pendant will play an important part in the episode since it seems like her father gave it to her?

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#49 Heaven on Earth

Heaven on Earth

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 12:53 AM

The 22th ED, its gonna used for this eps too, right?
I hope you all remember 'NS' part where Sakura handing out her hands to the sky to reach 'Naruto's' face. Memory memory memory.
Maybe he's not gonna show up as much as I want. But sure, in the end, we'll see him.

#50 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 01:38 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jul 19 2012, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's Pierot big time Hinata fan boys Mary Suing her is what they do best, I thought you already knew that. sleep.gif

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ Jul 19 2012, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its fan service and that's mostly what every anime adaption to the manga's are turning into.

I know its just fan-service and that Studio Pierrot are the biggest Hinata fan boys, I am simply tired and annoyed at seeing so much of it. Now to see it in Sakura's episode just really annoyed me.
QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Jul 19 2012, 08:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i dont know whats up with her, but she needs to get out of my sakura episode!!! we never see sakura look sexy, and now we have to see hinata do it like....everytime shes shown!! gosh.....give some other girl some love.....tenten...ino????

Exactly my feelings - regardless of how little she is in it, or how irrelevant she is to the plot of the episode, I don't want it in Sakura's episode. There's plenty of other filler episodes to stick that sort of stuff in. It was absolutely unnecessary in this particular episode.
QUOTE (Heaven on Earth @ Jul 19 2012, 08:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The 22th ED, its gonna used for this eps too, right?
I hope you all remember 'NS' part where Sakura handing out her hands to the sky to reach 'Naruto's' face. Memory memory memory.
Maybe he's not gonna show up as much as I want. But sure, in the end, we'll see him.

Given that the 22nd ED started not too long ago, it will be playing for the RtS episode. EDs don't change that fast tongue.gif
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#51 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 20 July 2012 - 01:52 AM

One thing I also want to add is this: WHY is Hinata wearing a Chinese dress?! (When originally it was Sakura who wore them back in Part 1.) Why couldn't they just drew her wearing a kimono?

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#52 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 02:23 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Jul 19 2012, 09:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
One thing I also want to add is this: WHY is Hinata wearing a Chinese dress?! (When originally it was Sakura who wore them back in Part 1.) Why couldn't they just drew her wearing a kimono?

It's not just why is she randomly wearing a Chinese dress, but why is she wearing such a revealing Chinese dress?

The answer to both questions, irregardless of any adherence to canon characterization, is Studio Pierrot's overwhelming need to give fan service to Hinata (driven perhaps by the few fan service shots Kishi gives himself of her when Sakura is healing Hinata after being stabbed by Pein, and then the most recent one shot chapter).
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#53 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 20 July 2012 - 03:17 AM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Jul 19 2012, 10:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's not just why is she randomly wearing a Chinese dress, but why is she wearing such a revealing Chinese dress?

The answer to both questions, irregardless of any adherence to canon characterization, is Studio Pierrot's overwhelming need to give fan service to Hinata (driven perhaps by the few fan service shots Kishi gives himself of her when Sakura is healing Hinata after being stabbed by Pein, and then the most recent one shot chapter).

I will say that my questions are actually rhetorical because I already knew the answers. It just brought up more distaste on why putting more fetish/fanservice stuff for a minor character who is all about boobs and moe-looks, when she has nothing to do with the main plot.

Also, she isn't suitable to actually wear the chinese dresses, especially revealing ones.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#54 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 20 July 2012 - 07:06 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Jul 19 2012, 11:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I will say that my questions are actually rhetorical because I already knew the answers. It just brought up more distaste on why putting more fetish/fanservice stuff for a minor character who is all about boobs and moe-looks, when she has nothing to do with the main plot.

Also, she isn't suitable to actually wear the chinese dresses, especially revealing ones.

Yeah, I was noticing that Pierrot's attempt at this fan service there just looked weird, like you said it's totally the wrong look for busty women, the kimono can be worn by busty women and look flattering. (Being a real woman with D cup breats I was a tad disappointed that the Shanghai gown style looked totally awful on me- even the non revealing style like I tried on. It wasn't quite as bad as that image of Hinata, but it was totally unflattering. Where a kimono actually can be one of the most flattering types of clothing- especially if worn in the more natural style of pre 20th century Japan where the curves of breast hips and bottom were not hidden by padding in other spots. Yukata are the only type of modern kimono that somewhat retains the more natural, everyday look of premodern kimono- especially in women's case.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#55 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 07:09 AM

i dont get why they are making hinata like that?? naruto as a show doesnt even show that kind of fan-service....it was kinda akward seeing it....

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#56 coolcatjas

coolcatjas

Lvl.70 ブレイバー

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Interests:Basic stuff like anime, manga, drawing, reading, movies, ect..

Posted 20 July 2012 - 07:56 AM

Must admit, the necklace and sudden Hinata fanservice threw me off a bit. I'm over that now.

I don't mind that Naruto doesn't have much screen time with Sakura. What I would really like is that Ino tries her hardest to bring Sakura's memories back, even asking for Tsunade's help. but with no avail. Then Naruto appears when all hope is lost and somehow causes Sakura's memories to return with little effort. That is my hope for this episode :D

also wouldn't it be funny if she didn't lose her memories but rather have memories of her friends having the personalities of their AU counterparts? XD

Anyway, can't wait for next week

swi1pKF.png
Image drawn by me :D

Tumblr Account Pony Account

#57 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 09:21 AM

Yeah, I was noticing that Pierrot's attempt at this fan service there just looked weird, like you said it's totally the wrong look for busty women, the kimono can be worn by busty women and look flattering. (Being a real woman with D cup breats I was a tad disappointed that the Shanghai gown style looked totally awful on me- even the non revealing style like I tried on. It wasn't quite as bad as that image of Hinata, but it was totally unflattering. Where a kimono actually can be one of the most flattering types of clothing- especially if worn in the more natural style of pre 20th century Japan where the curves of breast hips and bottom were not hidden by padding in other spots. Yukata are the only type of modern kimono that somewhat retains the more natural, everyday look of premodern kimono- especially in women's case.

Just some random information on the dress -- it's called a qipao (Mandarin) or cheongsam (Cantonese). Incidentally Sakura's part I dress was also based on a qipao, and so are both of Tenten's shirts. The dress is the national dress of people from Manchuria, who conquered China in the 1600s and forced Chinese people to wear qipao in order to assimilate them. The original Chinese hanfu looks more like a kimono and hanbok.

The Shippuden isn't animated by Studio Perriot if I recall correctly. Another animation team took over.

Edited by Nefertieh, 20 July 2012 - 09:24 AM.

Follow the Yahoo JP ratings for The Last here.

#58 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 20 July 2012 - 11:20 AM

QUOTE (Nefertieh @ Jul 20 2012, 05:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just some random information on the dress -- it's called a qipao (Mandarin) or cheongsam (Cantonese). Incidentally Sakura's part I dress was also based on a qipao, and so are both of Tenten's shirts. The dress is the national dress of people from Manchuria, who conquered China in the 1600s and forced Chinese people to wear qipao in order to assimilate them. The original Chinese hanfu looks more like a kimono and hanbok.

The Shippuden isn't animated by Studio Perriot if I recall correctly. Another animation team took over.

Yeah I knew the name qipao, I just couldn't remember how to spell it so I used the old westernized name for it, thanks for the correct spelling. smile.gif

No, Pierrot still animates Shippuden as well as the movies and the Rock Lee spinoff too.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#59 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 10:00 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Jul 19 2012, 11:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I will say that my questions are actually rhetorical because I already knew the answers.

sweatdrop.gif sweatdrop.gif sweatdrop.gif
It just brought up more distaste on why putting more fetish/fanservice stuff for a minor character who is all about boobs and moe-looks, when she has nothing to do with the main plot.

Agreed completely. sleep.gif
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#60 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 11:45 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Jul 20 2012, 11:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well that's the whole point of fanservice, basically what you have said. Nothing to do with main plot, boobs and moe. So Hinata has turned into a fan-service character in the anime if its not obvious already. I guess your opinion about fan-service will affect your opinion on Hinata's character.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users