Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 11:16 AM

http://www.narutospo...en-episode-270/

preview is out.

Yes it confirms that sakura falls from the sky and lose her memory....
But still dont say too many things about it, despite her memory of the incident with the kyuubi.
Wonder who was that red hair woman?

looks like ino plays a major role there not naruto sad.gif

Edited by dovahkiin, 19 July 2012 - 11:19 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#2 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 11:40 AM

That "red head woman" is actually her father, lol. Even if Naruto don't appear at all, I'm glad Sakura gets an episode centered on her. If Naruto don't appear, is probaly because he alredy went to his training. Oh, and btw, you should change the thread title to "episode 270", road to Sakura only airs next week.

Edited by alexander, 19 July 2012 - 11:44 AM.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#3 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 11:44 AM

Yeah, that's probably it. But some Ino-Sakura bonding is also very welcome. I'd like to see more of their friendship so this would probably be a good episode. Well, whether Naruto is in or not, I don't mind if just for the sole fact we're getting an episode focused on her and see more of her friendship with Ino.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#4 Orenji

Orenji

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 11:49 AM

I mean, I know we would all love to have a whole "The Vow" situation with Naruto and Sakura.. But personally I'm glad it's Ino who will be the main one to help her. In terms of Sakura's character development, I'd rather have Naruto not be apart in any of it. I want her to develop as her own character, not just simply as Naruto's love interest.

Though I wouldn't mind some of that too (;

#5 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:11 PM

So is this the new episode thread? I guess so... --Click here to view--
Well, the animation seemed okay. It's not amazing, but then again with such a long running anime, that's jus par for the course I guess. It's more that some of the colours seem very "washed out". I've noticed this ever since we started this war arc. Anyways, Ino-Shika-Cho is awesome! My favorite team right after Team 7. biggrin.gif Next week looks awesome as well. It looks like we'll get some nice Sakura-Ino bonding. Maybe we'll also get some Sakura-Tsunade bonding as well. A man can dream right? I'm also curious about that shot with Sakura receiving a necklace from...her dad? I just hope we'll see her interact with her parents. I don't think I've ever been this excited about a "filler?" before. cool.gif

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#6 VTamer Taichi

VTamer Taichi

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:Zeromaru, Agumon, WarGreymon, VictoryGreymon

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:37 PM

I am looking forward to this episode on the sole fact that it will be Sakura-centric because she really needs some development. I also like that it will be Ino along with the other teams who will help to piece her memories back. Although Naruto has a bond with Sakura as well, I personally don't want to see him in this episode. Let it focus more on the Ino-Sakura relationship.

OnePieceUnlimitedWorldRGif.gif

#7 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 01:55 PM

Not gonna lie, I'm a bit disappointed that we didn't see Naruto helping Sakura at all, but the fact that its a Sakura-centric episode with decent animation, seemingly focusing on Sakura and Ino bonding, with little Sakura flashbacks with someone who appears to be her dad more than makes up for that. whatthekitten.gif

This episode really looks like it could be very good, some comedic elements and a lot of heartwarming bonding moments! Can't wait to see this next week!! eager.gif eager.gif eager.gif
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#8 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 02:01 PM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Jul 19 2012, 02:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not gonna lie, I'm a bit disappointed that we didn't see Naruto helping Sakura at all, but the fact that its a Sakura-centric episode with decent animation, seemingly focusing on Sakura and Ino bonding, with little Sakura flashbacks with someone who appears to be her dad more than makes up for that. whatthekitten.gif

This episode really looks like it could be very good, some comedic elements and a lot of heartwarming bonding moments! Can't wait to see this next week!! eager.gif eager.gif eager.gif

Naruto says: "I wonder if I'm going to appear in this one?" I bet, in some weird way, he'll come in say, the middle of the episode especially after hearing Sakura got hurt, and try to help her out in the best way he can... Glad to see Ino Sakura and bonding too and about Sakura's past. Hopefully we dont get loaded with a bunch of SS past-fillers..

Edited by Fenris, 19 July 2012 - 02:03 PM.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#9 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 02:07 PM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Jul 19 2012, 02:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto says: "I wonder if I'm going to appear in this one?" I bet, in some weird way, he'll come in say, the middle of the episode especially after hearing Sakura got hurt, and try to help her out in the best way he can... Glad to see Ino Sakura and bonding too and about Sakura's past. Hopefully we dont get loaded with a bunch of SS past-fillers..

I remember I saw an Inuyasha episode when Kagome was sick, and all of her friends tried to help her. But in the end, it was Inuyasha who knew what was best for her. Because her knows her best of all.

Naruto knows Sakura inside and out, but I really hope Ino and Sakura would be BFF's again. Maybe Ino and Naruto can cooperate, I want both of them in this filler. 121721.gif

ナルサク

#10 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 03:02 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Jul 19 2012, 10:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I remember I saw an Inuyasha episode when Kagome was sick, and all of her friends tried to help her. But in the end, it was Inuyasha who knew what was best for her. Because her knows her best of all.

Naruto knows Sakura inside and out, but I really hope Ino and Sakura would be BFF's again. Maybe Ino and Naruto can cooperate, I want both of them in this filler. 121721.gif

Well, since Naruto said in the preview that he wonders if he'll appear next episode it probably mean that he either doesn't appear at all or that he makes a brief cameo by the end of it. It seems Ino is gonna take the spotlight in helping Sakura.

But there's also the chance that Naruto appearing at the last minute is what makes Sakura remember everything. We'll have to wait and see.

What I'm most interested in is that flashback with Sakura's dad. But I have to admit that it seems pretty random that all of a sudden she's had this sakura necklace with her all along.

#11 Transformers03

Transformers03

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 04:08 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Jul 19 2012, 08:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What I'm most interested in is that flashback with Sakura's dad. But I have to admit that it seems pretty random that all of a sudden she's had this sakura necklace with her all along.

Random...........or GENIUS.

Okay, serious now. I figured if this filler wasn't going to have Naruto in it, I suspected Ino to have a big role in this filler. 'Cause 1) she is Sakura's OTHER best friend, and 2) Ino has those mind justu abilities, so I assume those will come into play when trying to help Sakura regain her memories. But that doesn't make me any less upset that we won't get to see Naruto and Sakura interact with each other right before is release. They are suppose to be the main characters, yet we haven't seen them together in AWHILE. I'm not even talking romantically, just them hanging out, or doing something that can remind fans of how these two characters interact with each other.

This makes me think that Naruto and Sakura's bond won't have big role to play in the movie, despite the fact they are two main characters. I'm probably just being pessimistic, but I just want to mention that possibility.

#12 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 04:20 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Jul 19 2012, 04:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe the necklace is a symbol of hope, love or bonds. I noticed one part was dirty, who's gonna clean it up? wink.gif

ナルサク

#13 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 04:41 PM

Actually, I think for every new thing she remembers, either a petal on the necklace fades out, or the necklace gains new light. By the end, the necklace will either be very dull or it will be all light.

I have a feeling that Naruto won't come in until the last minute. He might just be the last thing she needs to remember. Not to say that's a bad thing, but he would complete the puzzle in her life. Hurr hurr, not really. Just a thought of mine. But yeah, it's nice that Ino finally gets some best friend action on screen with Sakura. Especially with her memories in chaos.

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#14 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:00 PM

....what if that is au Sakura????? Cause where she came From the village was on fire??

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#15 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:00 PM

A win win scenario for me will be, Sakura Ino, Sakura Tsunade and Sakura and her parents, friendship bond is good but there is nothing better that a paternal bond, that will proves that Kishi see his two main character the same way, because some couple of days later we will have Naruto's bonding with his parents.
Thank you Kishi for the focus you will start to give Sakura and Naruto.

Side note: Isn't Sakura seems like a 2 or 3 years girl in that scene, the only time I remember Konoha been attacked was by the Kyuubi, but at that time she was 7 months old or had not born yet, and Oro attact she was 12/13 at that time.

Ok is Filler and fillers doesn't make sense, minus Episode 81 and 235. biggrin.gif

#16 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:05 PM

QUOTE (NS means logic @ Jul 19 2012, 06:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A win win scenario for me will be, Sakura Ino, Sakura Tsunade and Sakura and her parents, friendship bond is good but there is nothing better that a paternal bond, that will proves that Kishi see his two main character the same way, because some couple of days later we will have Naruto's bonding with his parents.
Thank you Kishi for the focus you will start to give Sakura and Naruto.

Side note: Isn't Sakura seems like a 2 or 3 years girl in that scene, the only time I remember Konoha been attacked was by the Kyuubi, but at that time she was 7 months old or had not born yet, and Oro attact she was 12/13 at that time.

Ok is Filler and fillers doesn't make sense, minus Episode 81 and 235. biggrin.gif

it looks like she was talking to her dad....maybe thats the Au world!!!? *____*?

#17 kidNinja

kidNinja

Ruining your life since 1992

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:09 PM

What the hell was Sakura doing in the sky for her to fall out of it is what I'm really wondering about... It must be a subtle jabbing at Sakura from Hinata-worshipping Pierrot
NaruSaku...we believe in logic NOT fanfiction

Check out my story, Chain Reaction: Iron Revolution here

#18 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:17 PM

merryGOflava
That AU stuff you keep repeating doesn't add up, The Summary says the Village will be attacked by Akatsuki, if that is Sakura from AU the Village is still destroyed, how did they manage to fix the Village revive the Akatsuki and skip Naruto's training in one day, not to mention how Tobi manage to send them to the same world.
It's just a filler that is centered around Sakura that's all don't think to much about it.

QUOTE (kidNinja @ Jul 19 2012, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What the hell was Sakura doing in the sky for her to fall out of it is what I'm really wondering about... It must be a subtle jabbing at Sakura from Hinata-worshipping Pierrot

?????

Can you expline me that part plz?

Edited by NS means logic, 19 July 2012 - 05:27 PM.

#19 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:23 PM

QUOTE (kidNinja @ Jul 19 2012, 05:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

dont think to hard XD

i thought it was cool that she was falling from the sky >:3

#20 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:27 PM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Jul 19 2012, 06:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
it looks like she was talking to her dad....maybe thats the Au world!!!? *____*?

IF her father has red hair and her mother has blode hair where the kitten she inherited her pink hair.
It would be awesome if it was kushina who'd give that "flower".
LULZ.
if she was a little kid when the "kyuubi" incident happened so she is older than naruto?

Edited by dovahkiin, 19 July 2012 - 05:28 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users