#101 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:32 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Apr 8 2012, 10:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Or remember ep 166? rolleyes.gif she was able to take not one, not two but THREE shinra tensei from Pain when Kakashi and Jiraiya couldn't even take one she must be a super saiyan tongue.gif.

Next thing they expect her to fire a Kamehameha. rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (Torxe @ Apr 10 2012, 10:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Which sources do you DO check then?

NONE.

QUOTE (MangaReader @ Apr 10 2012, 09:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Or saying Kishimoto is just trolling the fans biggrin.gif

True that. But they'll be eating their humble pie non the less. cool.gif

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ Apr 10 2012, 11:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Haha all of you guys are right laugh.gif ! I can't wait to rub it in their faces that I was right. I'll be one of the first to erase all that NaruHina and SasuSaku biasness when NaruSaku is canon eager.gif . I think I've earned that after all the crap I had to go through on that site. I was only stating facts and yet no one listened. They'll see. a_plotting.gif

I swear the only active thing I'll do on that for a while anyway, is edit my profile. That's it. I'll just resignedly avoid Naruto's and Sakura's pages and Hinata's until then.

Yeah, do that. There is little point to tussle with them another one of our members tried that already. No use.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#102 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:07 AM

Acordding to this thing I just read on tumblr... It seems that a lot of people transferred from NaruSaku to NaruHina the point in the anime when Hinata confessed.
I think it's cause the anime made it so damn dramatic that it made people feel sorry for her not to switch over. sleep.gif

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#103 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:31 AM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Apr 11 2012, 10:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Acordding to this thing I just read on tumblr... It seems that a lot of people transferred from NaruSaku to NaruHina the point in the anime when Hinata confessed.
I think it's cause the anime made it so damn dramatic that it made people feel sorry for her not to switch over. sleep.gif

if they're that flimsy they weren't real NS fans anyway

#104 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:35 AM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Apr 11 2012, 10:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Of course they did sleep.gif . Apparently for only anime-watchers, the confession was 'dramatic' and 'touching' and screamed the message 'Hinata deserves Naruto more than anyone else!'.
I truly hate that episode hm.png. I only felt annoyance when I watched it. They strayed so far from canon its ridiculous. No wonder NaruHina got more popular.
Still popularity isn't everything. 'Quality' is needed and NaruHina is lacking in it. Wasn't at least 10% of that episode canon?

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#105 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:14 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Apr 8 2012, 02:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Speaking of Hinata showing up in the newest ending:

tongue.gif

It seems Hinata is quickly becoming Team 7's Zoidberg. 111189.gif

Edited by redragon88, 12 April 2012 - 05:14 AM.

#106 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:46 AM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Apr 12 2012, 06:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It seems Hinata is quickly becoming Team 7's Zoidberg. 111189.gif

Not even that. She isn't anything in Team 7. She is just a back story character to gets love for no reason, and then Pierrot uses her because they need views and money. It's not Hinata, it's those fans who block any statement of truth in NaruSaku from their mind, just because humans hate admitting their wrong after supporting something for a long time.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users