KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:06 PM

QUOTE (Dragunov @ Apr 5 2012, 09:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Noooooo, SasuHina/NaruSaku :3

As to the chapter, i'd never imagine the Hokage would be an ass like that "Here's your money for the month, now go kitten yourself." That was pretty mean. "Who were my parents?" "Doesnt matter. I'm leaving now."

that stuck me pretty hard too, sucks to be Naruto...at least back then.. dry.gif sad.gif

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#22 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:42 PM

Well, we have the best opening and ending so far of the last time. Opening, showed Naruto about to hug Saura looking all determined .... And ending, showed Naruto FACING Sakura, and had his back to Hinata. mwahaha.gif

Yay, even the anime knows nh/ss is canon

No, lol, LOL. "Even the anime knows"? The manga knows that NS is.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#23 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:30 AM

huh.gif

Edited by Nostradamus, 06 April 2012 - 01:31 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#24 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:57 AM

For one, I hate how they portrayed the third Hokage. In the manga, they were what held him together. Him and Iruka.

jus drein jus daun.

#25 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:02 AM

QUOTE (Nostradamus @ Apr 6 2012, 02:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
huh.gif

I KNOW!! i was like what happened to naruto's face!! he turned into a baby!!!?

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#26 AzureWaters

AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:53 AM

I think it was some reference to 540. Sakura has the same expression in this ending as she did while replying to love letter fodder. I'm definitely convinced of this since Hinata is in the ED as well. The anime staff tried to connect Sakura with Sasuke and Hinata with Naruto. This is also the arc where that chapter will be animated, so I don't think its a coincidence.

#27 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:29 AM

QUOTE (AzureWaters @ Apr 5 2012, 11:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think it was some reference to 540. Sakura has the same expression in this ending as she did while replying to love letter fodder. I'm definitely convinced of this since Hinata is in the ED as well. The anime staff tried to connect Sakura with Sasuke and Hinata with Naruto. This is also the arc where that chapter will be animated, so I don't think its a coincidence.

Agreed. I'm a NaruSaku fan but I'm not gonna kid myself, the ending implied Sakura was thinking of Sasuke and Hinata was thinking of Naruto. But remember one thing people, these are the same guys who just previously gave us an opening in which Naruto ran up to Sakura and boldly tried to hug her. Not to mention that they gave us episode 235 in which Naruto explicitly admits that he's still very much in love with his precious Sakura-chan.

Studio Pierrot loves to play around with the pairings but they don't want us to be confident that a certain one is going to happen. They gave us the last opening and episode 235 so NaruHina and SasuSaku fans can't say their pairing is canon, on the other hand they gave them this new ending so we NaruSaku fans can't say that our pairing is canon.

Edited by redragon88, 06 April 2012 - 04:31 AM.

#28 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:39 AM

^ this

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#29 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:58 AM

Okay, I just watched the ending (I'm like 10 episodes behind again, LOL), and I don't really understand the what the big deal is. Unless I missed something, it just shows Sakura and Hinata sitting peacefully during Naruto and Sasuke's fight. No thoughts, no connotations, nothing. Was there something else? Sakura's expression looked a lot more neutral than pained, or at least no more 'pained' then Hinata looked. And Hinata was just...there. Which is no surprise, since the anime team always seems to try to awkwardly insert the poor girl into these EDs. Honestly, I know the Shippuden team likes to ship-tease, but this is seriously a non-issue.

But hey, if we REALLY want to analyze it, the animation shows Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and then Hinata. So, Naru/Saku Sasu/Hina would be more analogous there anyway. Either that, or Sasu/Naru Saku/Hina. tongue.gif

That being said, ignoring what people are presuming to be shipping stuff, I liked the ED better. I thought the OP song sounded kinda dumb, and the animation looked weird again. Meanwhile, the animation and the song in the ED were both awesome. Dang, it's too bad it couldn't be the opposite, considering that the OPs last a lot longer. argh1.png

Edited by Boom...Winning, 06 April 2012 - 07:02 AM.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#30 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:45 AM

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ Apr 6 2012, 06:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Okay, I just watched the ending (I'm like 10 episodes behind again, LOL), and I don't really understand the what the big deal is. Unless I missed something, it just shows Sakura and Hinata sitting peacefully during Naruto and Sasuke's fight. No thoughts, no connotations, nothing. Was there something else? Sakura's expression looked a lot more neutral than pained, or at least no more 'pained' then Hinata looked. And Hinata was just...there. Which is no surprise, since the anime team always seems to try to awkwardly insert the poor girl into these EDs. Honestly, I know the Shippuden team likes to ship-tease, but this is seriously a non-issue.

But hey, if we REALLY want to analyze it, the animation shows Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and then Hinata. So, Naru/Saku Sasu/Hina would be more analogous there anyway. Either that, or Sasu/Naru Saku/Hina. tongue.gif

That being said, ignoring what people are presuming to be shipping stuff, I liked the ED better. I thought the OP song sounded kinda dumb, and the animation looked weird again. Meanwhile, the animation and the song in the ED were both awesome. Dang, it's too bad it couldn't be the opposite, considering that the OPs last a lot longer. argh1.png

I salute you sir. happy.gif

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#31 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:59 AM

Judging from the way everyone is talking about the episode, it sounds like it's worth avoiding, but I'll still watch it just to see how it is. smile.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#32 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:35 AM

I just watched the episode. I liked parts of it but I have to admit too many flashbacks of things we already know is, especially in an whole episode, is incredibly boring
and annoying to me. I can't believe the next episode is going to be the same. Pierrot is already losing my attention. And agreed the animation was lazy and badly done but
unfortunately, they do this often. The last few canon episodes were way better in quality.

I'm actually really angry about this filler episodes. Can't they just go to the war already? We've been waiting forever dry.gif .

As for the OP, I didn't really like it. The Japanese singer who was doing it did not have a great voice to me, but some scenes were alright(Neji and Hinata team up. Looked cool.)
The ES was much better and I really like it. Seeing Naruto fight Sasuke in Sage Mode was great and Sakura looked lovely in that dress wub.gif. But then Hinata showed up out of
no where when she wasn't even needed facepalm.png. Pierrot just had to add Hinata in the mix didn't they? And of course it just had to be pairing-related. NaruHina and SasuSaku.
That part annoyed me too. But I guess to be fair, the Hinata fans needed that after the slap in the face that was 235, and anything involving Hinata just increases popularity. They had to
put in there precious Hinata-chan because they love her so much when really she was incredibly out of place in it and served no true purpose other then just...being there.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#33 AzureWaters

AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:12 AM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ Apr 6 2012, 08:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just watched the episode. I liked parts of it but I have to admit too many flashbacks of things we already know is, especially in an whole episode, is incredibly boring
and annoying to me. I can't believe the next episode is going to be the same. Pierrot is already losing my attention. And agreed the animation was lazy and badly done but
unfortunately, they do this often. The last few canon episodes were way better in quality.

I'm actually really angry about this filler episodes. Can't they just go to the war already? We've been waiting forever dry.gif .

As for the OP, I didn't really like it. The Japanese singer who was doing it did not have a great voice to me, but some scenes were alright(Neji and Hinata team up. Looked cool.)
The ES was much better and I really like it. Seeing Naruto fight Sasuke in Sage Mode was great and Sakura looked lovely in that dress wub.gif. But then Hinata showed up out of
no where when she wasn't even needed facepalm.png. Pierrot just had to add Hinata in the mix didn't they? And of course it just had to be pairing-related. NaruHina and SasuSaku.
That part annoyed me too. But I guess to be fair, the Hinata fans needed that after the slap in the face that was 235, and anything involving Hinata just increases popularity. They had to
put in there precious Hinata-chan because they love her so much when really she was incredibly out of place in it and served no true purpose other then just...being there.

Hinata wasn't out of place for this ED--she's there because of the love nin chap, which the anime team took reference to for this, and where she shares panel time with Sakura.

#34 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:49 AM

QUOTE (AzureWaters @ Apr 6 2012, 05:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hinata wasn't out of place for this ED--she's there because of the love nin chap, which the anime team took reference to for this, and where she shares panel time with Sakura.

Maybe but I bet that wasn't the only reason.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#35 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:11 AM

QUOTE (AzureWaters @ Apr 6 2012, 05:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No I still think its out of place. Hinata's development is totally a side character's story even though her development involves the main character but its still one-sided. Hence it doesn't warrant her a place with the rest of team 7.

Edited by Darth Krypt, 06 April 2012 - 11:11 AM.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#36 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:13 AM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Apr 6 2012, 08:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No I still think its out of place. Hinata's development is totally a side character's story even though her development involves the main character but its still one-sided. Hence it doesn't warrant her a place with the rest of team 7.

Exactly. She's a side character and therefore not important. Hinata is NOT a member of Team 7 last time I checked.

#37 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:05 PM

Thought the anime was cute this time. I have all the patience in the world for Team 7/Rookie fillers. It wasn't so heavily Naruto/Sasuke that I didn't want to watch it. And I don't mind seeing those first episode flashbacks reanimated. Much better job than the original.

Liked the opening and ending. About the ending, yeah it was definitely NH/SS, I thought. But no biggie. Completely expected when coming from the anime. They are going to bang the shipping drum until the end. And it's not so completely out of the blue if you think about the big "NH" scene in the upcoming war arc. The one where Naruto saves her. I don't think too much of it, but if you ship NH, then it's another tally on your scorecard. Anyway, in that light, playing up NH is not so farfetched since it will be coming up again.

The biggest thing I noticed though was the striking difference between those sweet baby-faced boys in the episode and the vicious fighting men in the ending. It really illustrated how far they'd come, in a way the manga simply cannot do. So well done for that.

#38 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:51 PM

*Cough*
If we're going by endings... openings, whatever -

Edited by Fenris, 06 April 2012 - 02:54 PM.

jus drein jus daun.

#39 AzureWaters

AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:57 PM

^ The anime team does a lot of fanservice for a number pairings--mainly the Big 3. There will be more attention given to NS in the future, but its not the only ship that gets played around with.

The anime will likely keep this up until there's a confirmed final pairing.

Edited by AzureWaters, 06 April 2012 - 02:58 PM.

#40 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:08 PM

QUOTE (Dragunov @ Apr 5 2012, 05:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As to the chapter, i'd never imagine the Hokage would be an ass like that "Here's your money for the month, now go kitten yourself." That was pretty mean. "Who were my parents?" "Doesnt matter. I'm leaving now."

what was he supposed to say? "I know who they are but I can't tell you"?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users