pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 12:50 PM

The "pink" was referring to Nadeshiko ;P

also, I laugh --Click here to view--

Edited by pharix, 03 November 2011 - 12:51 PM.

#2 Madz

Madz

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 01:24 PM

Ha ha ha...Doing a victory dance!!! (I know it's a filler, but STILL!) It was so worthwhile watching this episode!!!! I certainly reccommend everyone to watch it!!!! It fact, everyone must watch it.

Edited by Madz, 03 November 2011 - 01:29 PM.

#3 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 02:59 PM

QUOTE (Kim @ Nov 3 2011, 03:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I actually watched this episode because you guys were excited about something so I had to see it. I never thought it was going to be this good. *has a fangasm* What a great NaruSaku moment, it was nice to see that he still loved her the same even though I did get the feeling that he's stuck in the 'part I state of mind'. Thank you Pierrot!

i'm confused. I just skimmed through the episode. Wheres Sakur? o.o Or what ami supposed to be looking for? D:
oh there's more video parts. oops. *le watch intensly o:*

Edited by iamfenris, 03 November 2011 - 03:07 PM.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#4 Amy-chan

Amy-chan

Blonde Gamer

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts
  • Interests:Animals

Posted 03 November 2011 - 03:08 PM

Video to all those NaruHina moments that cant compare to NaruSaku.

Edited by Amy-chan, 03 November 2011 - 03:10 PM.

#5 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 03:15 PM

QUOTE (Amy-chan @ Nov 3 2011, 04:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Video to all those NaruHina moments that cant compare to NaruSaku.

"I have a girl I love named Sakura."
"Her smile is the cutest thing"
"Before I realized it I was in love with her."

AWHHH NARUTO.

jus drein jus daun.

#6 Soul

Soul

Toriko's 1# fan!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the internet, Hanging out, drawing, reading and all that stuff..

Posted 03 November 2011 - 03:29 PM

Wow it was great!! Even if it's a filler,Iam just sooo happy that they gave atleast fan service biggrin.gif!

#7 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 03:30 PM

Did anyone notice too that the sunset when Jiraya was talking was pink/yellow. C: I could just be over thinking it. But it seemed.. biggrin.gif

jus drein jus daun.

#8 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 03:35 PM

Ok, the plot was meh.... but the ending more than made up for it. NS and JiraTsu in one episode is always welcome. It also just makes me even sadder how Jiraiya's life ended. Tsunade had finally accepted him after all those years only for him to end up not coming back forever. It also gave me chills as I remembered how Naruto could very well end up like him, I really hope he achieves what Jiraiya couldn't in his life.

Now it makes sense why Jiraiya never really tried to chase after Tsunade after all these years. It's because he's so protective of her feelings, he couldn't dare to make a move. Great guy indeed.

Shizuka's last line: "will you confess to her after you come back??" YES. Epic line indeed.

The next episode looks pretty good. We don't have much Shino episodes (poor guy)

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#9 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 03:37 PM

Yep! It was great! Totally NaruSaku! I don't care how much NaruHina crap they put out there. It still doesn't hold a candle to the obvious NaruSaku moments. Nothing implied, nothing hinted at, just full on love and resolve to see her happy.

So sweet! wow.png

You hear that animators? I'm happy with the show! I take back all I've said about you!!!! sweat.gif

#10 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 03:41 PM

It's only because the team that worked on this episode was probably a part of the NS faction.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#11 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 03:43 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Nov 3 2011, 04:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's only because the team that worked on this episode was probably a part of the NS faction.

Or maybe they got spoilers from Kishi...? happy.gif

jus drein jus daun.

#12 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 03 November 2011 - 03:51 PM

It was so beautiful. Naruto you and your sly foxyness "So after your mission are you going to tell her?" "I dont think I have the ability to do that yet." Loved that part.

Edited by Fyuria'sLeo, 03 November 2011 - 03:51 PM.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#13 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 04:08 PM

This is actually the first episode of the fillers I have watched since they started and I was blown away by it. No doubt this episode was made by the good Pierot team who are following Kishimoto's canon manga we already know Naruto loves Sakura and how far he's willing to go just to make her smile proving how strong his selfless love for her is. The same way Jiraiya loved Tsunade always trying to make her happy. The people of Japan and even Pierot already knows the canon pairing is Naru/Saku.

Edited by Gravenimage, 03 November 2011 - 04:13 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#14 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 04:23 PM

About Naruto? --Click here to view--
He's still in denial that he sees Sakura as the 12 yeard old Sasuke fan girl he still can't see that she has mature into a strong independent woman. But here's the truth of things it's no longer Sasuke the one who is making Sakura smile like that anymore, its Naruto. Now Sasuke makes Sakura feel the opposite we have seen this from 484 and 540.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#15 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 04:29 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Nov 3 2011, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He's still in denial that he sees Sakura as the 12 yeard old Sasuke fan girl he still can't see that she has mature into a strong independent woman. But here's the truth of things it's no longer Sasuke the one who is making Sakura smile like that anymore, its Naruto. Now Sasuke makes Sakura feel the opposite we have seen this from 484 and 540.

Don't mind it man, it's just Pierrot giving their weekly share of troll.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#16 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 06:17 PM

im so happy......im grinning from ear to ear --> biggrin.gif

i was watching the episode hoping THAT would happen....and almost lost hope.....but when it did i was thinking man perriot i love you right now.... love.gif love.gif love.gif love.gif love.gif

im feel so biased only liking perriot when this stuff happens XD but i dont care!!! biggrin.gif

now...to wait till it comes out on TY to see the naruhina reactions biggrin.gifD i bet they will wish fillers didnt exist now :3

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#17 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 06:32 PM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Nov 3 2011, 11:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
im so happy......im grinning from ear to ear --> biggrin.gif

i was watching the episode hoping THAT would happen....and almost lost hope.....but when it did i was thinking man perriot i love you right now.... love.gif love.gif love.gif love.gif love.gif

im feel so biased only liking perriot when this stuff happens XD but i dont care!!! biggrin.gif

now...to wait till it comes out on TY to see the naruhina reactions biggrin.gifD i bet they will wish fillers didnt exist now :3

They will immediately say its filler it doesn't count in the manga yatta yatta like ep 166 the whole Hinata taking three shinra tensei from Pain wasn't a filler. rolleyes.gif

It may be true that the episode might not count as official canon material for the manga, however like I said this episode was made by the Pierot team who are following Kishi's canon material. Naruto's thoughts was canon to his personality in the manga remembering his reaction to Sakura's confession, it explains clearly that he's really the one lying to himself in denial to see that Sakura would never love him and will always love Sasuke no matter what like it was some sort of curse. Selfless love is truly powerful because it really shows how much you love one person giving up everything just for that person's sake, Naruto and Jiraiya have done the same thing. All those sacrifices and harships he has endure he should be rewarded handsomely with finally having the girl he has always love, I think that's what Kishi is trying to show to the reader.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#18 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 06:50 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Nov 3 2011, 06:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They will immediately say its filler it doesn't count in the manga yatta yatta like ep 166 the whole Hinata taking three shinra tensei from Pain wasn't a filler. rolleyes.gif

thats the best part :3 their naruhina fillers go to the drain if they say this doesnt count biggrin.gif

with or without this filler we are fine(narusaku fans that is)...... so its like we got 10+ points for fun!! biggrin.gif

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#19 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 03 November 2011 - 07:16 PM

Wow, this was like the first episode, I've saw since the confession, and I got to say that this was awesome.

It was pretty funny on how Naruto manage to get himself tangled into an ordeal that Jiraiya was responsible for decades ago. Of course the conversation about Sakura is always on the basis of the one key thing that Naruto is been doing for years. He wants to win her over with his charm and wits and keep her happy, no matter what. He doesn't want this to be forced and all of that. He wants nothing more to be with Sakura, but the real goal for him is to keep her happy, and as long as that happens (keeping Sakura happy), then he's ecstatic for that.

Same thing for Jirayia in his conversation about Tsunade, which always a good example of the parallels between NaruSaku and JiraTsu. All in all, good episode Pieriot.

Edited by Anguyen92, 03 November 2011 - 07:20 PM.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#20 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 07:35 PM

Yesyes, the NaruSaku moment was amazing, but what is more amazing is that Naruto just told us that if he was to ever be with Hinata it would be out of nowhere and not true love.

As for next episode, it has team 8 in it so you can be sure I'll watch it. It seems that it will have Shino telling kids of the Leaf village about his younger days of teamwork. Hopefully the preview with Hinata blushing is from Kiba.. (warning: crack pairing fanboy coming out) but if its her thinking of Sasuke, then I'll throw us a huge cookie party, and I'll buy/set up everything. happy.gif

Edit: Also, when he stated that he was okay if Sakura doesn't pick him, he just wanted her happy. May I say something before NH fans start saying its some stupid sign. Well, isn't it true that Sakura is happy from Naruto and not Sasuke? If thats so, then its seems Naruto is saying its okay if Sakura picks him. emoticon_monocle.gif HAHA.. see what I did there? Okay jokes over.

Edited by NaruSaku1, 03 November 2011 - 07:44 PM.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users