#41 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 03:17 PM

QUOTE (Kobayashi @ Apr 23 2011, 02:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah you are right but that is mangastream translation, in sleepy fans translation it says "she thought shed lesen your burden by giving up on Sasuke and conffesing her love to you". It is the same in general but when you turn around words you get totally different meaning. To me this sleepy fans version says that she was somewhat forced to give up on Sasuke and conffess to Naruto cause she had no other choice. But that is just mine impression. I wonder what does original says?

the hell you talking about? she wasn't forced and i never got that reading the sleepyfans translation.
she made a choice.

other thing is sleepyfans are not reliable their know for bad translations too.

#42 Kobayashi

Kobayashi

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, photography, computers, games...

Posted 23 April 2011 - 03:33 PM

QUOTE (Living Lavish @ Apr 23 2011, 05:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the hell you talking about? she wasn't forced and i never got that reading the sleepyfans translation.
she made a choice.

other thing is sleepyfans are not reliable their know for bad translations too.

I know she wasnt forced, i just say that translation gives me that kind of impression, you dont have to fire up pal cause im NaruSaku fan too, just interested in other people opinion on the matter. I heard something about sleepyfans not being good translator, so you say its accurate!? Mangastream translation seems way better to me.Which is more popular translator Mangastream od sleepy fans ? Is there third party translation ?

Edited by Kobayashi, 23 April 2011 - 03:36 PM.

#43 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 04:00 PM

QUOTE (Kobayashi @ Apr 23 2011, 04:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know she wasnt forced, i just say that translation gives me that kind of impression, you dont have to fire up pal cause im NaruSaku fan too, just interested in other people opinion on the matter. I heard something about sleepyfans not being good translator, so you say its accurate!? Mangastream translation seems way better to me.Which is more popular translator Mangastream od sleepy fans ? Is there third party translation ?

yup! what you heard is true. Sleepyfans rush alot of their tranlastions and have messed up alot of the chapters in the past. but yes Binktopia (on Mangastream) are much better and mush more accurate. so i yes stick with them for now on.

#44 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 04:04 PM

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ Apr 23 2011, 06:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm, this is my first comment, so hopefully I'm not doing this wrong, lol.
I don't really read the manga (yeah, I'm one of those people), so this is my first time seeing this scene. And boy, was I devastated. I mean, I can force myself to tolerate NaruHina, but SasuSaku? NEVER!

But I thought about it, and a few thoughts came to mind. Sai mentioned that Sakura knew how Naruto would respond to her statement, but did it anyway. If Sakura knew how he'd react, then why'd she lie and take advantage of his feelings? That's way OOC for Sakura to do to him, even she only sees him as a friend, like all the NHers and SSers claim. If she only cared about removing the POAL from him, why did she have to lie about loving him? Just saying she had given up on Sasuke should have been enough. On top of that, if she knew how he'd react, why'd she get so mad at his response to her confession? To me that tells me her love confession was at least partly genuine, and she wanted to put it out there before going to fight Sasuke.

Anyway, I don't doubt she has some leftover feelings for her first crush/love, but the more I think about it, the less I doubt she has feelings for Naruto. Anyhoo, I'm sure most of you have debated this to death when it came out in the manga, so I'm probably not bringing anything new to the table.

Your late. she got mad at Naruto for disregarding her feelings for him. she expected he never give up on Sasuke. but she didn't expect him to say she lying to herself.
i think its pretty obvious shes falling in love with him and has romantic feelings. this has been long in the making since early part 1.

Edited by Living Lavish, 23 April 2011 - 04:11 PM.

#45 The Tax-Man

The Tax-Man

Sapien Chronologia

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 05:06 PM

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ Apr 22 2011, 11:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm, this is my first comment, so hopefully I'm not doing this wrong, lol.
I don't really read the manga (yeah, I'm one of those people), so this is my first time seeing this scene. And boy, was I devastated. I mean, I can force myself to tolerate NaruHina, but SasuSaku? NEVER!

But I thought about it, and a few thoughts came to mind. Sai mentioned that Sakura knew how Naruto would respond to her statement, but did it anyway. If Sakura knew how he'd react, then why'd she lie and take advantage of his feelings? That's way OOC for Sakura to do to him, even she only sees him as a friend, like all the NHers and SSers claim. If she only cared about removing the POAL from him, why did she have to lie about loving him? Just saying she had given up on Sasuke should have been enough. On top of that, if she knew how he'd react, why'd she get so mad at his response to her confession? To me that tells me her love confession was at least partly genuine, and she wanted to put it out there before going to fight Sasuke.

Anyway, I don't doubt she has some leftover feelings for her first crush/love, but the more I think about it, the less I doubt she has feelings for Naruto. Anyhoo, I'm sure most of you have debated this to death when it came out in the manga, so I'm probably not bringing anything new to the table.

Don't worry about it. She could have not lied. It's easy to tell too. No one ever said they didn't believe her and she looked sincere too. Unlike when she started talking about Sasuke. Try reading like 20-30 pages back. It's been debated as much as it can.

Edited by The Tax-Man, 23 April 2011 - 05:06 PM.

naruto.gif

1. "This is worthless NONSENSE."
2. "This is an interesting, but perverse, point of view..."
3. "True, but quite unimportant."
4. "I ALWAYS SAID SO!"

#46 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 02:46 AM

Strangely, i was pleased by the episode this time.

Maybe the trad is not perfect, but the depicted feelings was accurate.

About the sentence Sai said : "サクラはサスケを諦め君が好きだ" It means : "Sakura has given up on Sasuke, she loves you."

I asked my friend (she's canadian, and she can read japanese)
But she's not really sure of the sentence, because it seems the sentence is longer than that, and also Sai is talking about the promise, and lessen the burden.
She told me it's a little more complicated than that.

>> but *LOL* she's proNaruHina maybe i shouldn't believe her !? =D

Maybe i should ask my friend Satoshi. =D

grrr don't write in frenchhhh i'm sorry !!!!
I'm working on the sentence ! lol

サクラ (sakura) は (wa) サスケ (sasuke) を (wo) 諦め (akirame) 君が (kimi ga) 好きだ (suki da)

BUT i have checked, it's not finished. Sai continue his sentence. I will check for it too ^^

--------------------------

Sai said :
サクラはサスケを諦め君が好きだと告白する事で
君との約束の重荷を解いた
それでも君はサスケを助けたいと言った

Sakura wa Sasuke wo akirame kimi ga suki da to kokuhaku suru koto de
kimi to no yakusoku no omoni wo toita
sore demo kimi wa sasuke wo tasuketai to itta

"Sakura has given up on Sasuke and confess her love to you in order to lessen your burden about the promise you made her.
Despite it, you still told her you want to save Sasuke."

It may be not perfect, but i think it's my better catch. If anyone understand japanese well, fell free to translate better =)

Edited by Otaru, 24 April 2011 - 04:31 AM.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#47 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 03:26 PM

That my friend is enough to prove clearly that she was being honest about her confession, aside from that Kishimoto himself stated that he made Sakura a surprisingly honest and determined girl at Jump Festa 2009. The japanese already know the pairing is NS after that interview its the people from the west that continue to argue that opposite pairings are going to become cannon aside from the one mentioned above.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#48 Kobayashi

Kobayashi

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 03:33 PM

What about japanese NaruHina fans what do they think now after all things Kishimoto has said? Is NaruSaku fandom strong in Japan ?

Edited by Kobayashi, 24 April 2011 - 03:57 PM.

#49 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 04:06 PM

QUOTE (Kobayashi @ Apr 24 2011, 07:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What about japanese NaruHina fans what do they think now after all things Kishimoto has said? Is NaruSaku fandom strong in Japan ?

I'm guessing they are unhappy but I am they won't go to such levels of anger like certain fans from the west. They still support NH just because one pairing doesn't become cannon it doesn't mean that they should stop being fans of that particular pairing its not the end of the world.

They are probably still reading the manga and still being fans of Kishimoto, although fans from the west won't take it lightly if NH doesn't become cannon.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#50 Kobayashi

Kobayashi

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 04:34 PM

Difference in cultures:-) . But i was wondering did you see anywhere how does NaruSaku fandom stands in Japan, is it stronger or weaker now than other pairing fandoms? I think Japanese NaruHina fans have faced reallity cuase manga is written in their language, but when manga is translated to english it doesnt have the same meaning that had in Japanese version. Im sorry that most of naruto episodes and manga are translated by people who are NaruHina fans. Also because of obsessive NaruHina fans i cant find full Kishimotos inteview from 2009 that is translated with no bias.

#51 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 05:02 PM

QUOTE (Kobayashi @ Apr 24 2011, 04:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes NaruSaku is alot more popular in Japan then it is in west. but its still pretty popular in the west but not as much.
they understand what the real pairing is if imo. lol

anyway popularity doesn't mean anything at the end of the day.

#52 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 24 April 2011 - 06:04 PM

QUOTE (Kobayashi @ Apr 24 2011, 11:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's always been more popular than naruhina. Japanese readers of shonen manga have tended to strongly prefer the more spirited girls over the quiet, shy, gentle girls for some time. In the later 1980's in shonen and shoujo manga they even developed a character type guideline that marks how much the Japanese culture had changed since even the 1970's. The type is called a yandere- before she gets with the boy she worships she is quiet, shy, submissive, but once she gets together with him she turns into a complete psychotic mess- the guy has to be completely obedient to her or she goes dominatrix all over him- and not in the sexy way some guys like... and wants to maim or kill anyone who they either see as a romantic rival or who girl hurts their obsessive love interest. In other words they think the submissive, sweet stuff is just an act to "get the guy". Yandere don't really think to much about the sexual aspect of the relationship- it's pretty much mostly devotion and affection that dominate their minds.

Where in the west Hinata is viewed through cultural stereotypes that code that the only thing she's faking is her sexual innocence: busty, sweet, shy girl, who blushes a lot=girl who's always thinking about kinky sex. Now of course Kishimoto isn't writing her either way. She's just a shy, quiet, submissive girl who had a vaguely romantic hero worship of Naruto. (Kishimoto looks to be writing Hinata starting to get over that since her confession. which isn't a surprise- as all along he's made it clear he believes it's a negative thing that holds girls back to be that way about a boy, instead of developing that power within themselves.) Mikoto was the adult version of that.

A tsundere is meant to be read as a spirited girl, who will never be submissive in a relationship, but nor will she be domineering, she just wants the guy she loves not to do stupid things and gets really mad (but not meant to be seen as truly violent and scary) when he does. She's happy to be the supportive person if it's some goal the guy she loves is passionately going for, and in her heart she wants a guy who will do the same for her. She's passionate but not sexually dominate- she's really into being romantically seduced by her love interest. She dislikes perverted stuff and is fairly traditional gender rules wise there, but is very openly passionate once she is in love with someone who loves her. Tsunade, Kushina, and Yoshino are examples of adult tsundere females.

Ino and Karin are another type- the Alpha female. They share some qualities with the tsundere type, but tend not to be as hot tempered with the guys they love, and like to be the dominate one sexually. They tend to be pretty emotionally stable (as does the tsundere) and bounce back from rejection pretty quickly- they don't take it as a reflection on themselves but a lack in the person that rejected them. They like to use their attractiveness as a weapon to control the situation. Terumi Mei is an example of an adult Alpha female in Naruto, as is Anko.

Edited by ciardha, 24 April 2011 - 06:06 PM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#53 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 07:23 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Apr 24 2011, 01:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ino and Karin are another type- the Alpha female. They share some qualities with the tsundere type, but tend not to be as hot tempered with the guys they love, and like to be the dominate one sexually. They tend to be pretty emotionally stable (as does the tsundere) and bounce back from rejection pretty quickly- they don't take it as a reflection on themselves but a lack in the person that rejected them. They like to use their attractiveness as a weapon to control the situation. Terumi Mei is an example of an adult Alpha female in Naruto, as is Anko.

I honestly don't think you can say that Mei uses that as a weapon yet as she hasn't interacted with enough characters and enough situations to fully comprehend her personality. Does she flaunt her looks, yeah? Does that mean she's a temptress who uses them, no. I mean her interactions with Chojiro seem to be the complete opposite of what you're implying. Simply because she's the Mizukage makes no difference on her personality. In fact I wouldn't necessarily say she's emotionally stable, especially the reactions against Ao's comments about marriage and such.
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#54 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 24 April 2011 - 08:17 PM

QUOTE (TheOmegaMan @ Apr 24 2011, 03:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I honestly don't think you can say that Mei uses that as a weapon yet as she hasn't interacted with enough characters and enough situations to fully comprehend her personality. Does she flaunt her looks, yeah? Does that mean she's a temptress who uses them, no. I mean her interactions with Chojiro seem to be the complete opposite of what you're implying. Simply because she's the Mizukage makes no difference on her personality. In fact I wouldn't necessarily say she's emotionally stable, especially the reactions against Ao's comments about marriage and such.

That's just meant to be humor- letting readers know she's past 30 but under 40- feeling pressured to marry because she's not so young anymore but is still young enough to be pressured and feel like she's been rejected too many times. Japanese cultural humor. (used to be, as recent as the early 1980's, women were treated like that when they hit 26 and were still unmarried- nowadays it's 31. There was even an popular insulting phrase- "Women are like Christmas Cakes, no one wants them after the 25th." That extreme level of sexism has gone by the wayside, but still once a woman hits about 31 and still isn't married, lots of social pressure is put on her to marry (the percentage of single women over 30 is significantly less than in the US. That pressure continues until she's about 40, when it's figured she just won't get married- it's all about having kids, 30's is the last decade for a woman to have kids without a big jump in the percentage of birth defects, miscarriages, etc...

I'm not talking about Choujiro- she's just mothering him, in a Alpha female type way. No, when I said she uses it as a weapon I was talking about her fight with Sasuke - of course Sasuke's not into women enough for it to have any effect, but man Jiraiya would have been falling all over himself! laugh.gif
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#55 Kobayashi

Kobayashi

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 09:53 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Apr 24 2011, 08:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's always been more popular than naruhina. Japanese readers of shonen manga have tended to strongly prefer the more spirited girls over the quiet, shy, gentle girls for some time. In the later 1980's in shonen and shoujo manga they even developed a character type guideline that marks how much the Japanese culture had changed since even the 1970's. The type is called a yandere- before she gets with the boy she worships she is quiet, shy, submissive, but once she gets together with him she turns into a complete psychotic mess- the guy has to be completely obedient to her or she goes dominatrix all over him- and not in the sexy way some guys like... and wants to maim or kill anyone who they either see as a romantic rival or who girl hurts their obsessive love interest. In other words they think the submissive, sweet stuff is just an act to "get the guy". Yandere don't really think to much about the sexual aspect of the relationship- it's pretty much mostly devotion and affection that dominate their minds.

Where in the west Hinata is viewed through cultural stereotypes that code that the only thing she's faking is her sexual innocence: busty, sweet, shy girl, who blushes a lot=girl who's always thinking about kinky sex. Now of course Kishimoto isn't writing her either way. She's just a shy, quiet, submissive girl who had a vaguely romantic hero worship of Naruto. (Kishimoto looks to be writing Hinata starting to get over that since her confession. which isn't a surprise- as all along he's made it clear he believes it's a negative thing that holds girls back to be that way about a boy, instead of developing that power within themselves.) Mikoto was the adult version of that.

A tsundere is meant to be read as a spirited girl, who will never be submissive in a relationship, but nor will she be domineering, she just wants the guy she loves not to do stupid things and gets really mad (but not meant to be seen as truly violent and scary) when he does. She's happy to be the supportive person if it's some goal the guy she loves is passionately going for, and in her heart she wants a guy who will do the same for her. She's passionate but not sexually dominate- she's really into being romantically seduced by her love interest. She dislikes perverted stuff and is fairly traditional gender rules wise there, but is very openly passionate once she is in love with someone who loves her. Tsunade, Kushina, and Yoshino are examples of adult tsundere females.

Interesting viewpoint, didnt knew about these aspects of Japanese society. So to sum it all up, it means weastern cultures are obsessed with hinata as main pairing character. You know what is funny with NaruHina and SasuSaku pairing. If those people who are fans of these pairings were put in real life situations they wouldnt pick hinata nor Sasuke. If you think about it Sasuke is cold blooded murderer, im thinking if i was a female no matter how crazy i would be i wouldt go with that kind of person, after that person tried to kill me. That is so cooldown from infatuation. There are some womens in the world who stay with the men who are violent to them but when they are faced down with life threatening situation in most cases they open their eyes and run away. Sometimes not even then, but if you move that person from attacker they have time to reconcile with theirs fellings and find out that that person is no good for you. Sakura had two years for that. I think that those leftovers from Sakuras crush had died when Sasuke tried to kill her twice. I mean you have to be that morbid to go with the person who once wanted to kill you. I think that is impossible in real life. As for NaruHina pairing i think people that are in love with that pairing are mostly shy people who see themselfs in Hinata and they think if Hinata gets with Naruto, they will get what they want in theirs life, or on the other hand just pervs who like submissive girl who does not have their own opinion and is always quite. I think this mostly preferes for some areas with tradicionalistic point of view i know this cause i live in that kind of area. No one whants to admit that but in their hearts they would like girl that is worshiping them as a god and alwayes goes with what they say.I think that kind of relationship is boring cause you will not get to know the person you are with, for what she is. You will not find out how beautifull is that other half of you, so to speak. Most people who like Hinata, if that person existed in real life they would be scared of that person cause that person is stalker, and when you see that kind of person you would run with all your might. So i think they wouldnt like that kind of person in real life but because its manga and unreal life they tend to cling to this paring because of their inner desires. I noticed that vast majority of NaruSasku fans are cultured people who are not obsessive like NaruHina fans, sometimes im scared of theirs obsessivnes like they want to go on a crusade to hunt NaruSaku fans down. And when NaruSaku fans talk why they like the paring they always say things that are logical like story progression, or complementary pairing because of many things, but when i see NaruHina reasons for their love for the pairing, it is always like cause she is made for naruto, she has to be with naruto, but never logic why she should be with naruto and never some concrete proff throughout series. It is always like "naruto had look in the sky, ooo he loves hinata so much", wth. ;.) Im done ranting.

Also ive seen some popularity contests in Japan about pairings and i saw this
1)SasuSaku - 872,000 results.
2)NaruHina - 720,000 results.
3)NaruSaku - 514,000 results.

Edited by Kobayashi, 24 April 2011 - 10:02 PM.

#56 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 10:34 PM

QUOTE (Kobayashi @ Apr 24 2011, 10:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Interesting viewpoint, didnt knew about these aspects of Japanese society. So to sum it all up, it means weastern cultures are obsessed with hinata as main pairing character. You know what is funny with NaruHina and SasuSaku pairing. If those people who are fans of these pairings were put in real life situations they wouldnt pick hinata nor Sasuke. If you think about it Sasuke is cold blooded murderer, im thinking if i was a female no matter how crazy i would be i wouldt go with that kind of person, after that person tried to kill me. That is so cooldown from infatuation. There are some womens in the world who stay with the men who are violent to them but when they are faced down with life threatening situation in most cases they open their eyes and run away. Sometimes not even then, but if you move that person from attacker they have time to reconcile with theirs fellings and find out that that person is no good for you. Sakura had two years for that. I think that those leftovers from Sakuras crush had died when Sasuke tried to kill her twice. I mean you have to be that morbid to go with the person who once wanted to kill you. I think that is impossible in real life. As for NaruHina pairing i think people that are in love with that pairing are mostly shy people who see themselfs in Hinata and they think if Hinata gets with Naruto, they will get what they want in theirs life, or on the other hand just pervs who like submissive girl who does not have their own opinion and is always quite. I think this mostly preferes for some areas with tradicionalistic point of view i know this cause i live in that kind of area. No one whants to admit that but in their hearts they would like girl that is worshiping them as a god and alwayes goes with what they say.I think that kind of relationship is boring cause you will not get to know the person you are with, for what she is. You will not find out how beautifull is that other half of you, so to speak. Most people who like Hinata, if that person existed in real life they would be scared of that person cause that person is stalker, and when you see that kind of person you would run with all your might. So i think they wouldnt like that kind of person in real life but because its manga and unreal life they tend to cling to this paring because of their inner desires. I noticed that vast majority of NaruSasku fans are cultured people who are not obsessive like NaruHina fans, sometimes im scared of theirs obsessivnes like they want to go on a crusade to hunt NaruSaku fans down. And when NaruSaku fans talk why they like the paring they always say things that are logical like story progression, or complementary pairing because of many things, but when i see NaruHina reasons for their love for the pairing, it is always like cause she is made for naruto, she has to be with naruto, but never logic why she should be with naruto and never some concrete proff throughout series. It is always like "naruto had look in the sky, ooo he loves hinata so much", wth. ;.) Im done ranting.

Also ive seen some popularity contests in Japan about pairings and i saw this
1)SasuSaku - 872,000 results.
2)NaruHina - 720,000 results.
3)NaruSaku - 514,000 results.

whats that from? google results? one i saw NaruSaku is in second way ahead.

Edited by Living Lavish, 24 April 2011 - 10:40 PM.

#57 Kobayashi

Kobayashi

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 10:52 PM

QUOTE (Living Lavish @ Apr 25 2011, 12:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
whats that from? google results? one i saw NaruSaku is in second way ahead.

I found it on some page. Almost everywhere where i looked it was SasuSaku first and second NaruHina, NaruSaku almost always third. I understand that google search is biased cause many western people who like NaruHina, always search something about that pairing. I wanted to see some results from contest in japan. Do you know where to find it?

#58 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 10:58 PM

QUOTE (Kobayashi @ Apr 24 2011, 11:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I found it on some page. Almost everywhere where i looked it was SasuSaku first and second NaruHina, NaruSaku almost always third. I understand that google search is biased cause many western people who like NaruHina, always search something about that pairing. I wanted to see some results from contest in japan. Do you know where to find it?

so the results you posted are not from Japan? the one you saw is biased then. well i saw on Naruto fan last year someone posted the results about
popularity and they had Kakairu the most popurlar yaoi pairing next to NaruSasu. as far as Hetro couples SS first, NS with over 600.000(can't remember the exact number but over that) and NaruHina came in 3rd.

#59 Kobayashi

Kobayashi

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 11:06 PM

QUOTE (Living Lavish @ Apr 25 2011, 12:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so the results you posted are not from Japan? the one you saw is biased then. well i saw on Naruto fan last year someone posted the results about
popularity and they had Kakairu the most popurlar yaoi pairing next to NaruSasu. as far as Hetro couples SS first, NS with over 600.000(can't remember the exact number but over that) and NaruHina came in 3rd.

They like to reverse numbers and put NaruHina in second place, so i was confused cause i didnt know what to belive.
Also did Kishimoto ever said this in any of his inteview:
"THE NARUTO MANGA WAS NOT GOING DOWN THE PATH MOST SHONEN MANGA DO WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER HAVING A ENDING WITH THE MAIN HERIONE."
It is so funny to see that all NaruHina fans that write something over the net say something like this. I am not into the pairings but if i were i would go for Hinata cause Hinata is so good for naruto. Wth did you just say that you dont like any pairing. And almost on every yahoo answer i see higlihted like best answer something like this. Or something like this Naruto has to be with Hinata cause i hate Sakura, wth. I sometimes wonder how old are those people that write those kind of things.

Edited by Kobayashi, 24 April 2011 - 11:15 PM.

#60 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 11:09 PM

QUOTE (Kobayashi @ Apr 25 2011, 12:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
did Kishimoto ever said this in any of his inteview:
"THE NARUTO MANGA WAS NOT GOING DOWN THE PATH MOST SHONEN MANGA DO WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER HAVING A ENDING WITH THE MAIN HERIONE."

lol no he never said anything like that. some fan was messing with the translation in his own biased way.
crazy fans have done it before.

Edited by Living Lavish, 24 April 2011 - 11:10 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users