Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 11:05 PM

QUOTE (Living Lavish @ Apr 11 2011, 12:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't tell me you actually believed him? lol
i love NaruSasu (strongest bond in the series next to NaruSaku) but this isn't a goddamn Shounen Ai.
their bothers not lovers! that guy is only seeing what he wants to see.

well good luck to him anyway.. lol

Of course I don't believe it. I'm actually shocked why people would even think that those 2 have romantic feelings for each other just because they care alot. Maybe he's a homosexual himself that's why he believed strongly in it. Are people not used to seeing two guys caring for each other alot? Has social expectation formed the macho guy image where guys should act cool and not show any strong emotions? There is such a thing called brotherly love man.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#122 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 02:35 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Apr 10 2011, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't bother Shippu-chan there is no point in debating with people like that, ignore and avoid the pairings war from YT.

IKR, this episode started another war....i though we got through this in the manga, but now we have to go through it twice!

(probably cause some ppl dont read the manga) sigh....

oh well cant wait till naruto saves sakura bridal style tongue.gif

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#123 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 08:04 AM

QUOTE (kim @ Apr 11 2011, 08:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That was cute, too bad he didn't hug her back... It was practically just her hugging him.

i know...when is he gonna even hug her!? rawr.gif

he had 2 chances! third better be the charm for his sake. hm.png

#124 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Gym, Martial Arts, Property

Posted 11 April 2011 - 08:18 AM

@Kim - But I'd say that works out better because it puts greater emphasis on Sakura. The common arguement against NS is to acknowledge Sakura's change in feelings, but downplay it and say that her feelings for Naruto is love in the sense of the kind of love shown towards of sibling (basically brother and sister). With Sakura being the centre of attention, combined with the significance of this embrace (physical contact, especially in front of onlookers, is considered very intimate in Eastern cultures, Japan being one), was meant to clear up any doubt on how she feels for Naruto. Part 1 emphasised how Naruto felt, in Part 2 it's Sakura's turn to do the same.

Naruto feelings on the matter have remained mostly uncontested (you still get people who claim he's 'moved on'), but Sakura's feelings had this big question mark hanging over it (and still does to an extent), so I think it was Kishi's plan to have Sakura alone engage in the hug.

If there's one thing I have learned In my short time on this Earth

Devotion should be owed not earned Only you determine what you're worth

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#125 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 02:14 PM

One thing that I was always curious about was Yamato's reaction. It's really strange because wayyyy back in part II, it was Yamato who realized how Sakura feels about Naruto. But when Sakura made the confession, he looked shocked beyond belief so I really can't understand what yamato thinks about it.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#126 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 04:28 PM

But when Sakura made the confession, he looked shocked beyond belief so I really can't understand what yamato thinks about it.

Me too.
Maybe because it was so sudden, he didn't expected it.
"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#127 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 11 April 2011 - 04:47 PM

Between the manga and the anime, which had the accurate translation/subtitles for this confession?

----------------
Now playing: Green Day - Jesus Of Suburbia (Live)
via FoxyTunes
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#128 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 07:09 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Apr 11 2011, 03:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
One thing that I was always curious about was Yamato's reaction. It's really strange because wayyyy back in part II, it was Yamato who realized how Sakura feels about Naruto. But when Sakura made the confession, he looked shocked beyond belief so I really can't understand what yamato thinks about it.

you would be shocked to when it was so sudden. their was so much going on nobody expected it!

Plus Yamato simply picked up on the fact that Sakura during the confession was hiding something and telling Naruto to give up on Sasuke was wrong.

#129 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 07:58 PM

well yamato had 2 reactions

the first when she said "i love you" outta the blue to which hes reaction was: S-she said i love you!!! O.O!! (surprised)

the second was when she said " stop chasing sasuke" to which his reaction was: hold on second! you didnt confess just for that did you??!! (upset)

#130 Yoshimoya

Yoshimoya

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Interests:animeee :D manga :D tennis :D life :D

Posted 12 April 2011 - 01:17 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Apr 11 2011, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well yamato had 2 reactions

the first when she said "i love you" outta the blue to which hes reaction was: S-she said i love you!!! O.O!! (surprised)

the second was when she said " stop chasing sasuke" to which his reaction was: hold on second! you didnt confess just for that did you??!! (upset)

Yeah, it's against what Yamato has worked for ever since he's joined the team. They all went on the mission to meet up with Kabuto and whatnot and it's just against so MUCH that team 7 has worked for. It's been a struggle for everyone especially Naruto. And her sudden confession and outburst of her desire for Naruto to stop chasing Sasuke was irrational, blown out of proportion, and was just not right... It's definitely been the timing, situation, and current mind frame Naruto and everyone else has been in that caused all this confusion regarding her confession. Just know it's true and that Sakura is somewhat more emotional than rational (during this time) because of everything's that happened recently.

Her ultimate motive was to protect Naruto's feelings and safety.

(And people can get reckless in that motive, more so for the one they love, right?)

^Adam Couple. KPOP couple <3 google them! They're like an anime couple I swear to God. Watch their show. PM me for link :]

#131 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 12 April 2011 - 08:02 AM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Apr 10 2011, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol, I'm fighting like 15 Sakura bashers on YouTube over this episode. Half the stuff they say is disgusting.

Anyway, I didn't pay much attention to the opening so I'm not exactly sure what you're all fightin' about.

Me too, but they don't listen.

Anyways, the opening doens't lean to SS at all. I thought that too at first, but that was because I didn't see the kunai the was holding. Now that I know the is holding a kunai, I understand the tear.

Btw, there WAS a video on YT with different subtitles. Those subs were from 1st person(Understand? sleep.gif) and I believe those, because they make more sense.
Damn copyright claims. dry.gif

Edited by Blazing CobaltX, 12 April 2011 - 08:03 AM.

#132 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 01:04 PM

Can't wait till the episode Sasuke tries to kill Sakura and Naruto saves her. Then I'll be the one bashing the sh!t out of YouTube. Haha, blow for blow.

#133 Master Sage

Master Sage

RASENGAN...... it never gets old

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 04:00 AM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Apr 9 2011, 03:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Translation 2
Now that you have shed your tears. Like a kid crying his heart out.
I can't see who I should protect anymore.

It looks like the summer sky is crying.

Just because I acted tough, you couldnt see my tears, But actually I was really scared.
I keep on losing more people dear to me, Still i keep running desperately.
It's always like together we can overcome everything if we stayed like that, it's fine not being strong

Now that you have shed your tears. Like a kid crying his heart out.
I can finally see who I should protect.
It looks like the summer sky is holding out.
It looks like the summer sky is crying.

I think that i suddenly understand the song when i look at Translation 2 and then watching the video over and over again. (the bold is important stuff, italic is repeated stuff or hints)

Ok so my theory is that the lyrics all have to do with Sakura's POV and who she really wants to protect.The main reason i think this is because of the first 2 lines ,which represent Sakura's POV near the beginning of shippuden. I understand it because it seems that it ties to when Sakura saw Naruto cry about not being able to protect Sasuke and Gaara. During this time im sure she still had feelings for Sasuke and she even might have still felt like protecting him. However when she saw how much pain Naruto had gone through, knowing he couldn't save Sasuke, Sakura started to think that she had no idea who to protect anymore. Sasuke or Naruto.
(lyric hints #1- In the song it says "Now that you have shed your tears. Like a kid crying his heart out. I can't see who i should protect anymore". Get it now happy.gif )

Then for the next 3 lines in the second verse, which represent overall Sakura's POV. This is because she didin't want to make Naruto worry about her anymore so she tried to act as tough as she could, but in reality she was worrying herself sick in the inside. She looses those very dear to her (Sasuke and Naruto when he went 4 tails). Both times she desperatly ran towards them to stop them. However when she is with team Kakashi (mostly Naruto though) she knows that they can overcome any problems in there way even if they were weak.
(lyric hints #2 - "Just because i acted tough you couldn't see my tears, but i actually was scared. I keep loosing more people dear to me, still keep running desperately. Its always like together we can overcome everything if we stayed like that, its fine not being strong" this one took me a while to figure out wink.gif ).

So last of all is the 2 first lines in the last verse. It goes to the pre invasion of konoha POV of Sakura (or pre confession, what ever works for you). As you can see it goes back to how Sakura sees how Naruto is hurt so much by wanting to save Sasuke, also the reason it restates how she remembers how he was so sad and was crying. Then she realizes that he is truly the one that she wants to protect. Not Sasuke but Naruto.
(last lyric hints #3- "Now that you have shed your tears. Like a kid crying out his heart. I can finally see who i should protect".

Thats my theory on the song. I know its not that important since its not canon but i still felt that i had to look for a meaning to the lyrics. Also about the summer stuff i have no idea what it means

Edited by Master Sage, 13 April 2011 - 08:39 PM.

#134 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 04:04 PM

Ep 207 won't air this week?
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#135 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 14 April 2011 - 04:16 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Apr 14 2011, 09:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ep 207 won't air this week?

I just watched 207. It's on NarutoSpot here.

#136 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 04:31 PM

QUOTE (KnS @ Apr 14 2011, 08:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just watched 207. It's on NarutoSpot here.

Thanks but write a thread about the episode.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#137 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 14 April 2011 - 04:56 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Apr 14 2011, 09:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks but write a thread about the episode.

My mistake. I misunderstood your question to mean you didn't realize if/where the episode was available this week, not that you wanted someone to start a thread. Apologies.

#138 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 06:56 PM

I WAS WAITING FOR THIS EPISODE!!!!!!!!!! a_dance.gif a_dance.gif boogie.gif boogie.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users