• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 11:16 AM

NARUTOGET
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!! ♥

EDIT: I'm adding other links to the episode:
WATCHANIMEON
ANIMECRAZY

Edited by Meek, 07 April 2011 - 11:37 AM.

#2 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 07 April 2011 - 11:19 AM

QUOTE (Meek @ Apr 7 2011, 01:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
NARUTOGET
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!! ♥

srr meek isn't that just a preview? And there's a huge timer on the front page showing the countdown
Animecrazy
gogoanime

EDIT: Meek's link for Narutoget works now but still
Narutoget

Downloads (HD)
DDL
torrent

Edited by Torxe, 07 April 2011 - 11:43 AM.

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#3 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 11:20 AM

Who cares? wasntme.png It's almost here. Just few minutes to wait.

EDIT: thoughts on the ep:
.....wonders where to begin......
um... THB, I didn't like the new opening. WHY DID THEY HAVE TO PUT SASUKE THERE, WHY??? It was more like SasuSaku than NaruSaku!!! rawr.gif *prepares bloody tools for the crime*
then... According to manga Naruto blushed when Sakura told him 'bout her feelings, but I don't see him blushing in the anime.
altogether everything looked fine. But I'm still not satisfied. Ending was probably the best thing about the whole thing. sleep.gif

Edited by Meek, 07 April 2011 - 12:12 PM.

#4 Grace

Grace

I am Johnlocked. Formerly known as "Kushina".

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 12:12 PM

OMGFINALLYIHATEWAITING. --Click here to view--
[[Step by step commentary, yo.]]

--Hmm...new opening: the song's lovely, the animation is fabulous (KB's background go BOOM.), but the thing with Sakura's tear and Sasuke... Maybe it's my "still awake at 4:30AM" brain, but I'm not sure I like that imagery mixed with a song called "Lovers". Anyone have a link to the lyrics in English?
--HIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA <33333 SHE SAID IT SHE SAID IT SHE. SAID. IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT. WITH SPARKLING SHOUJO EYES AND EVERYTHING. So....so much joy right now shamefulcry0js.gif
--.....wait. Maybe I'm nitpicking, but I don't recall her saying, "I said I was crazy to like Sasuke, etc."--one big factor of her confession is that we don't -know what she said before Naruto asks for clarification. The only thing we know for certain she repeated is the "I love you".
--Oooooh, Naruto's face as he goes from "OH JOY SHE WUBS ME" to "waiiiiiiiit....." is so cool, really well done. However, I think he sounded a tad angrier than I'd imagined when he asks what she's getting at and tells her not to joke around.
--Love the flashbacks; makes the contrast to Sakura's (when she thinks back on instances of Naruto doing everything for her) stand out to me.
--Oh wow, the slow slipping of her arm around him, the pulling him close--they delivered so hard for the hug TT______TT <333
--Um. Sai. Why you look like a dissatisfied fanboy, yo? XD
--D'awww, she sounds so sincere, and then gets cut off. Poor dear.
--Ouch. I felt that slap, Sakura D; OH geez girl, and the foot-stomp! Poor Kiba!
--Phew, tense moment over... Dude. I wanna ski like a ninja.
--Aaaaand the animation goes down once we re-enter the sunlit forest. Can the animators just not work with light? Wait, spoke too soon. They're fighting, and it's back to awesome.
--Killer Bee, I love you. Wheeeeee.
--Awesome ending; gonna download the song some time later today.

AAAAAAND IT'S DONE. Holy crap, what a good episode. Now if you'll excuse me, it's 5:07 AM. I'mma go pass out =_____________=

I noticed the lack of blush too, for Naruto, but kinda figured the wide, wibbly eyes made up for it.

Edited by Kushina, 07 April 2011 - 12:17 PM.

#5 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 12:23 PM

QUOTE (Meek @ Apr 7 2011, 07:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
then... According to manga Naruto blushed when Sakura told him 'bout her feelings, but I don't see him blushing in the anime.

it was only for one panel in the manga, the rest was his nose being cold /shrug

#6 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 12:28 PM

No blushing = huuuge flub. Pierrot's not doing their job well lately. I doubt that they forgot about Naruto blushing by accident. It looked more like they did it purposely + he was too cold towards her, I can even say that he acted a bit rudely, the tone of his voice... Idk why, but everything looked a bit different for me in the manga.
Anyways, I'm off to the Pierrot studio, hoping to kill someone. I'm so bloodthirsty right now!!! sakura.gif

even if that was only one single panel, Pierrot had to show it in the anime. It's only my opinion, nothing more.

Edited by Meek, 07 April 2011 - 12:33 PM.

#7 Grace

Grace

I am Johnlocked. Formerly known as "Kushina".

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 12:36 PM

QUOTE (Meek @ Apr 7 2011, 05:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No blushing = huuuge flub. Pierrot's not doing their job well lately. I doubt that they forgot about Naruto blushing by accident. It looked more like they did it purposely + he was too cold towards her, I can even say that he acted a bit rudely, the tone of his voice... Idk why, but everything looked a bit different for me in the manga.
Anyways, I'm off to the Pierrot studio, hoping to kill someone. I'm so bloodthirsty right now!!! sakura.gif

"Cold" may be the way to describe it... *shrug* It didn't seem too bad to me, and I loved the way they portrayed Sakura so I'll cut 'em some slack for now. Reem 'em later =P

#8 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 12:40 PM

hehe, I guess I demand too much, eh? sweatdrop.gif

#9 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 12:46 PM

QUOTE (Meek @ Apr 7 2011, 07:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Who cares? wasntme.png It's almost here. Just few minutes to wait.

EDIT: thoughts on the ep:
.....wonders where to begin......
um... THB, I didn't like the new opening. WHY DID THEY HAVE TO PUT SASUKE THERE, WHY??? It was more like SasuSaku than NaruSaku!!! rawr.gif *prepares bloody tools for the crime*
altogether everything looked fine. But I'm still not satisfied. Ending was probably the best thing about the whole thing. sleep.gif

General Thoughts and Response --Click here to view--
I really liked how they did the hug, and Sakura's face during said hug - her voice sounded genuine there to me, and her face looked even more so. Lack of blush from Naruto bothered me, though they made Sakura look way more hurt than I thought she looked in the manga after Naruto told her "I hate people who lie to themselves,".

I'm not gonna lie - the opening was a major let down, and I think a major part of that was because my expectations were pretty high. I wouldn't have cared if it was just a general opening - but the fact that they made it with SS hints (no matter how incredibly vague) with ZERO NS hints really irritates me. Despite it having zero to do with canoncity of a pairing and what not. >_<
QUOTE (Kushina @ Apr 7 2011, 08:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OMGFINALLYIHATEWAITING. --Click here to view--
[[Step by step commentary, yo.]]

--Hmm...new opening: the song's lovely, the animation is fabulous (KB's background go BOOM.), but the thing with Sakura's tear and Sasuke... Maybe it's my "still awake at 4:30AM" brain, but I'm not sure I like that imagery mixed with a song called "Lovers". Anyone have a link to the lyrics in English?
--HIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA <33333 SHE SAID IT SHE SAID IT SHE. SAID. IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT. WITH SPARKLING SHOUJO EYES AND EVERYTHING. So....so much joy right now shamefulcry0js.gif
--.....wait. Maybe I'm nitpicking, but I don't recall her saying, "I said I was crazy to like Sasuke, etc."--one big factor of her confession is that we don't -know what she said before Naruto asks for clarification. The only thing we know for certain she repeated is the "I love you".
--Oooooh, Naruto's face as he goes from "OH JOY SHE WUBS ME" to "waiiiiiiiit....." is so cool, really well done. However, I think he sounded a tad angrier than I'd imagined when he asks what she's getting at and tells her not to joke around.
--Love the flashbacks; makes the contrast to Sakura's (when she thinks back on instances of Naruto doing everything for her) stand out to me.
--Oh wow, the slow slipping of her arm around him, the pulling him close--they delivered so hard for the hug TT______TT <333
--Um. Sai. Why you look like a dissatisfied fanboy, yo? XD
--D'awww, she sounds so sincere, and then gets cut off. Poor dear.
--Ouch. I felt that slap, Sakura D; OH geez girl, and the foot-stomp! Poor Kiba!
--Phew, tense moment over... Dude. I wanna ski like a ninja.
--Aaaaand the animation goes down once we re-enter the sunlit forest. Can the animators just not work with light? Wait, spoke too soon. They're fighting, and it's back to awesome.
--Killer Bee, I love you. Wheeeeee.
--Awesome ending; gonna download the song some time later today.

AAAAAAND IT'S DONE. Holy crap, what a good episode. Now if you'll excuse me, it's 5:07 AM. I'mma go pass out =_____________=

Very much YES to everything you said - pretty much my thoughts exactly as I was watching it.
QUOTE (pharix @ Apr 7 2011, 08:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
it was only for one panel in the manga, the rest was his nose being cold /shrug

...to be honest, that blush was pretty important imo for proving that Naruto still had romantic feelings for Sakura at that time (aka after Hinata's confession), since to other opposing fandoms, Naruto's words in 457 are outdated (aka pre-confession), and Sai's words can't be trusted as accurate. Still, manga > anime, and he definitely blushed in the manga, so whatevs...

Edited by Paptala, 07 April 2011 - 12:46 PM.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#10 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 12:54 PM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Apr 7 2011, 03:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
General Thoughts and Response --Click here to view--
I really liked how they did the hug, and Sakura's face during said hug - her voice sounded genuine there to me, and her face looked even more so. Lack of blush from Naruto bothered me, though they made Sakura look way more hurt than I thought she looked in the manga after Naruto told her "I hate people who lie to themselves,".

I'm not gonna lie - the opening was a major let down, and I think a major part of that was because my expectations were pretty high. I wouldn't have cared if it was just a general opening - but the fact that they made it with SS hints (no matter how incredibly vague) with ZERO NS hints really irritates me. Despite it having zero to do with canoncity of a pairing and what not. >_<

Oh, Paptala-san.... you're truly the one who understands me... shamefulcry0js.gif

#11 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 02:13 PM

You guys are overreacting. There's no hint of SasuSaku at all. The opening's theme was obviously about team 7 fighting Sasuke and how Sakura is sad because Naruto will say he will die fighting Sasuke. She cried when Sasuke was at her back then the scene changed to both Sasuke and Naruto facing off behind her. So go figure, heh. Relax guys there's no point rushing NaruSaku. I really believe they will have their proper moment which will be very much better than this badly mistimed confession.

Edited by Darth Krypt, 07 April 2011 - 02:15 PM.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#12 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 02:32 PM

As I predicted, it ain't a NS OP. The OP was meh, ED was kinda bad and seemed to show some laziness on Pierrot's part. I wished it was a KillerBee ending, the lyrics fit him so much!!! The only good part about the OP was Kyuubi and Hachibi facing each other face-to-face. Hopefully someone creates a screenshot of that one. It was epic. did anyone get that scene where Sakura is falling down and Madara is looking on?? do you guys think Madara will find about Naruto and Sakura's relationship??? not only that, the floating islands..... does anybody think that's a little spoiler from Kishi?? I wouldn't put it past Kishi to have Madara create multiple Chibaku Tenseis to create those floating islands as a final battleground for the war.

Edited by Codus N, 07 April 2011 - 02:42 PM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#13 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 02:47 PM

Lovely, lovely Sakura --Click here to view--

I'm pleasantly surprised. The whole episode was much better than I expected.

Sakura was probably the prettiest she's been in the anime. It's a lovely muted color palette, and the slight blush on her cheeks was beautiful.

I was preparing for the worst characterizations in this episode. Sakura would come off as false and moderately bitchy, and Naruto would look beaten down until he got pissed at her. But it actually came off completely different than I expected: Sakura looked much more caring and honest in her admission, and Naruto was definitely colder to her than I expected.

And the hug? *swoons*

The fanfic author in me loved that she flung his hands off her shoulders. He's physically holding her in place and telling her she is not what she says she is — it's physical respresentation of him saying he doesn't want her to change. And what does she do? She throws of his hands and tells him off! Huzzah! Sakura simply won't be held down, and she is literally breaking the mold he has set for her. This is the visual story that underpins the text. And it comes to fruit in the next chapter when he hyperventilates thinking about the picture cracking.

The thing about the blush: They're standing in the snow — really, they should all have rosy cheeks, not just naru/saku! But by choosing to show only Sakura with a blush, the animators are tying that to her emotional response, not a just statement about the weather. And with her as the only one blushing, it paints the visual picture that she's the only one who believes in what she's saying. It's a sharper contrast to have her feeling the emotion of the moment alone, which pan out as he ultimately rejects her affection.

There are definitely times where I think things were left out, but I don't think it's the case here. I think there was a choice to keep a tighter emotional focus on Sakura.

I know it will probably come up again, but the "woman's mind as fickle as the autumn wind" thing is an old Japanese saying. That a woman's mind is ever-changing. Don't take it as Sakura talking down about herself.

Actually, in the manga the autumn wind quote is followed up at the end by a sentence about being "under the falling snow" (it's on the last page of the chapter, and I think it's on her cloak as they are facing each other). My take on these two strange seasonal references just pages apart is that the chapter is sort of like a haiku or Japanese seasonal poetry (which fits with Kishimoto drawing from traditional Japanese culture). Haiku so often reference seasons and change, movement from one image to another, the shift from a surface-level knowledge to a much deeper, more intrinsic understanding. And often this is done against the backdrop of the seasons. So I think, that it's a nice reference to the snow season on the surface, but underneath it's a statement about feelings that are buried, hidden under a blanket of snow. You may try your best to hold them down, but things are going to change whether you want them to or not, just like new growth in spring. And after these chapters in the snow, everything changes for Naruto.

Edited by tricksie, 07 April 2011 - 02:50 PM.

#14 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 03:06 PM

Its interesting to see different forums discuss and analyse differently on Sakura's confession. Its like completely opposite. This forum for being pro-narusaku analyses the way she blushes and how she is sincere in her feelings. I read in another forum someone mentioning Sakura looked away when she told Naruto "I love you" implying that she is lying. Even going as far as saying Kishi's knowledge and observation on human emotion was superb.

Edited by Darth Krypt, 07 April 2011 - 03:07 PM.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#15 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 07 April 2011 - 03:06 PM

episode thoughts --Click here to view--
Yeah, leaving out Naruto's blush was a pretty major error. It would tend to lead to the impression Naruto isn't in love with Sakura anymore. I'm relieved they did listen to Kishimoto's blunt statement that Sakura was being 100% truthful about being in love with Naruto now.

Naruto doesn't get Sakura isn't lying to herself about not being in love with Sasuke anymore, but is still working through the distancing she wants and needs to do about Sasuke. That's why her words are so awkward and self-effacing.

It definitely makes Naruto look very rigid in his thoughts- even moreso than in the manga. He refuses to see Sakura in his mind as anything but the unattainable Sasuke fangirl. Which happens in the manga too, but it comes across even more harshly in the anime. You can see why Sakura walks away thinking Naruto is deeply in love with Sasuke, and doesn't love her anymore- the opening images reinforces this too. Rather than sasusaku it looks sasunaru to me. Sakura in agony over what she's unable to stop, the fight between Naruto and Sasuke, that happened she thinks partly because of her actions, and partly because Sasuke willingly keeps taking the darkest path. I think Sakura still thinks Naruto has romantic feelings for Sasuke and that Sasuke has love/hate feelings for Naruto. But Naruto's rescue of her from Sasuke, the open tenderness toward her, protectiveness, and defense of her with no mention of her having romantic feelings for Sasuke eased her mind, she knows at least Naruto still cares deeply for her.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#16 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 03:42 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Apr 7 2011, 04:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, leaving out Naruto's blush was a pretty major error. It would tend to lead to the impression Naruto isn't in love with Sakura anymore. I'm relieved they did listen to Kishimoto's blunt statement that Sakura was being 100% truthful about being in love with Naruto now.

Naruto doesn't get Sakura isn't lying to herself about not being in love with Sasuke anymore, but is still working through the distancing she wants and needs to do about Sasuke. That's why her words are so awkward and self-effacing.

It definitely makes Naruto look very rigid in his thoughts- even moreso than in the manga. He refuses to see Sakura in his mind as anything but the unattainable Sasuke fangirl. Which happens in the manga too, but it comes across even more harshly in the anime. You can see why Sakura walks away thinking Naruto is deeply in love with Sasuke, and doesn't love her anymore- the opening images reinforces this too. Rather than sasusaku it looks sasunaru to me. Sakura in agony over what she's unable to stop, the fight between Naruto and Sasuke, that happened she thinks partly because of her actions, and partly because Sasuke willingly keeps taking the darkest path. I think Sakura still thinks Naruto has romantic feelings for Sasuke and that Sasuke has love/hate feelings for Naruto. But Naruto's rescue of her from Sasuke, the open tenderness toward her, protectiveness, and defense of her with no mention of her having romantic feelings for Sasuke eased her mind, she knows at least Naruto still cares deeply for her.

naruto never had romantic feelings for sasuke err.gif and im sure sakura doesnt think naruto "loved" sasuke that way.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#17 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 07 April 2011 - 03:44 PM

Sponsored by South Philly Aces --Click here to view--
I don't think Naruto has romantic feelings for Sasuke at all. But I can understand that a lot of his fans become so frustrated they think he might.

I think they did a good job throughout the whole confession. Sakura blushes and sounds very sincere at the beginning when she says she's in love with him. Then looks like a complete liar and very awkward when speaking about not caring about Sasuke anymore.(As a teammate ok? Don't rage.) This and Naruto's all ready almost unbreakable high opinion of Sasuke is why he didn't believe her. But when she does hug him and explain why she is in love with him, once again she is blushing and totally believable. This is one of the instances in entertainment where doing a scene visually allows you to accent certain things. Her lying stands out more to me than in the manga, and her love especially seems almost about as plain in sight as you will get. They also added her scolding of him talking about nothing but "Sasuke Sasuke Sasuke", I don't think that was in the manga, but if it wasn't this is an instance where it was good idea to add because once again she is being honest about her worry for him. Shes not joking and smiling, she is telling him to his face.

Edited by Mik3, 07 April 2011 - 06:11 PM.

\

#18 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 07 April 2011 - 04:00 PM

That. Was. SO. AWESOME!

Sakura's confession was so kittening awesome! Much better than I expected! I just had my fangirl moment! happy.gif

She actually sounded very honest, I had the feeling that she wasn't honest in the manga. Ah well... happy.gif

The only thing I didn't like was that they left Naruto's blush out. It kinda gave the impression that he wasn't in love with Sakura anymore, but his trembling eyes made it all good again. sleep.gif

And Sakura pulling his hands off him was soo awesome! Finally a sign that Sakura isn't going tolet her be pulled down anymore! W00t! wub.gif boogie.gif whatthekitten.gif
Totally my favorite episode now! boogie.gif whatthekitten.gif

Edited by Blazing CobaltX, 07 April 2011 - 04:01 PM.

#19 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 04:42 PM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Apr 7 2011, 04:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its interesting to see different forums discuss and analyse differently on Sakura's confession. Its like completely opposite. This forum for being pro-narusaku analyses the way she blushes and how she is sincere in her feelings. I read in another forum someone mentioning Sakura looked away when she told Naruto "I love you" implying that she is lying. Even going as far as saying Kishi's knowledge and observation on human emotion was superb.

whoever said that has no idea what there talking about. she looked to her left (your right) when she said it witch means shes remembering something. nervousness for hiding rookies plan and her confusing feelings plays a big part as well. shes trying to open up to him at a time when she hasn't figured out her feelings yet. its just to soon.

anyway glad they did it like it was in the manga. they actually listened to kishi for once lol. but manga>>>anime is all that matters. Naruto blush not being in the anime doesn't matter he had big sparkly eyes in this episode so its the same thing.

#20 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 04:49 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Apr 7 2011, 04:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what? she is lying about not caring about sasuke anymore. the rest of this post is waaay out their lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users