Close
Photo

Naruto Shippuden 175

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
82 replies to this topic

#1 Grace

Grace

I am Johnlocked. Formerly known as "Kushina".

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 11:34 AM

It's out! You can find it here with subs.

Here are my rambles. --Click here to view--
Ho-ly-kitten. This is hands-down my favorite episode yet. The start with Kakashi and his dad was beautiful, as was the way its finish was woven in with everyone else coming back to life. And speaking of that! I know it's silly, but I loved that even the nameless ninja that gets hugged once he's brought back got a few seconds of his girl crying on him. Nagato's exit was sweet, as his final words were well mixed with the tree coming apart.

And on Konan: whoever decided to give her the breathiest voice ever either deserves a medal or a sock in the nose 'cause every time she spoken at length it was hard to pay attention....

But of course, the best part was when Kakashi brings Naruto back to the village (oh, and I loved Naruto's little cheek-squish into Kakashi's shoulder once he knew he could relax; so cute). The minute I heard the cheers, I knew I was gonna cry.

And I did. Like the little girl I am.

The panning of the crowds, Naruto's exp​ression, the kids tugging all over him--the added sound really brought the chapter to life for me. And then I saw Sakura's feet making their way forward, and I knew the hug was gonna be beautiful. And dear God was it ever. I hope to find at least one .gif made of that hug sometime soon ;D

I'd kind of worried that since the flashbacks of the villagers slowly accepting Naruto really took a while, Iruka's own bit would be cut out. But when he got his minute of fond recalling, it just made all of the time the flashbacks took seem even sweeter as they hadn't pushed anything else out. And man were they done well, too! Every transition was perfect, especially for the Akatsuki bit, I thought.

And that ending, with a still-frame of Naruto's smile--let the whole thing end on the best sweet-note ever.

(my pleased, goofy grin goes here)

Edited by Kushina, 26 August 2010 - 12:10 PM.

#2 Davidos

Davidos

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Interests:Music, Anime , Manga, Gaming and playing guitar/piano

Posted 26 August 2010 - 12:13 PM

Epic episode was EPIC! Damn this is one of my favourite episodes now they really animated everything perfectly even the Hug !!!! And after that Sakura is smiling sweet at him and blushing! So good !_!

Next week Iruka filler from the young Naruto =/. Wish they could just go on with the story.

#3 NaruGirl

NaruGirl

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 12:18 PM

Once again,this episode was beautiful. My opinion: The hug was perfect!!! wink.gif

It's too bad a filler is coming up... I agree with Davidos, wish they could just go on with he original storyline. sleep.gif
NaruSaku isn't just something, it's 100% the best.:3

#4 Grace

Grace

I am Johnlocked. Formerly known as "Kushina".

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 12:20 PM

QUOTE (Davidos @ Aug 26 2010, 05:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And after that Sakura is smiling sweet at him and blushing! So good !_!

I was just rewatching that bit, and noticed something interesting: both Sakura and Hinata are standing demurely with their hands folded in front of them, and both have blushes on their faces. Interesting to me that the animator's chose to show us Sakura after the hug (whereas the manga cut from the hug to Naruto being tossed around) and then chose to position her exactly the same as Hinata--someone whose feelings for Naruto have already been made known.

It's like they're finally catching on and getting ready. Wonder if this says anything about how they'll do Sakura's confession later on.

[Edit] And about Iruka's fillers--I was looking forward to them since I really admire his character, but from the looks of the preview we're gonna be force-fed more young-Hinata-mooning-over-Naruto yucky.gif

Edited by Kushina, 26 August 2010 - 12:24 PM.

#5 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 12:44 PM

The hug was the best part ever! wow.png

And Sakura smiling at Naruto sweetly perfect I love the episode. a_thumbs.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#6 Sherry

Sherry

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku of course!

Posted 26 August 2010 - 12:53 PM

When I was goofy-smiling, watching the hug scene, then UAAAA IT STOPPED!! Hey!! I haven't seen Sakura's smile!! rawr.gif

anyways, GREAT EPISODE! I love that hug!!

#7 Inori

Inori

The Slayer

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 12:56 PM

OMG EPICCCCCCCC !!!!! BEST EPISODE EVER !!! I've been waiting for this episode to come out ! It's finally here and it was EPIC !!! The NaruSaku hug was awesome !!!! Everything else was nice but the NaruSaku hug was totally EPIC !! It was better than Hinata's confession tongue.gif Yay !!

Blah !! The filler is coming next week ! I don't wanna see more young Naruto and stuff ! It's boring..wish they could go on with the story !!! I want Sakura's confession ! tongue.gif tongue.gif

Edited by NightSkyGiRL, 26 August 2010 - 12:57 PM.

#8 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 02:15 PM

Oh noes, maybe that prediction in another thread about Ino falling for Naruto and becoming Sakura rival wasn't wrong at all fu.png

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#9 Kenny-kun

Kenny-kun

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 02:37 PM

Don't know what episode you guys saw, but I was pretty pissed off, taking all things into perspective.

Should have known that the same people who needlessly extended Hinata's confession and even had her go toe to toe with Pein would cheapen "the hug" moment by literally having it last two seconds. You mean they can stretch out every scene but this? You mean a big long needless flashback which doesn't even occur until Naruto fights his evil twin requires more attention? In the manga, it felt more dramatic and you could feel Naruto's surprise at the sight of this. You can tell who the anime producers are rooting for. laugh.gif

#10 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 03:14 PM

QUOTE (Kenny-kun @ Aug 26 2010, 07:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't know what episode you guys saw, but I was pretty pissed off, taking all things into perspective.

Should have known that the same people who needlessly extended Hinata's confession and even had her go toe to toe with Pein would cheapen "the hug" moment by literally having it last two seconds. You mean they can stretch out every scene but this? You mean a big long needless flashback which doesn't even occur until Naruto fights his evil twin requires more attention? In the manga, it felt more dramatic and you could feel Naruto's surprise at the sight of this. You can tell who the anime producers are rooting for. laugh.gif

Yep we know Pierot supports NH. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#11 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 26 August 2010 - 03:34 PM

I'm not going to argue which pairing they favor but personally, Im fine with how they did it. Pretty much animated it point for point, the way it happened in the manga. I didn't want it stretched out with some new filler like Hinata's confession. This works just fine for me.
\

#12 soot-r

soot-r

Deva Path

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 03:49 PM

Im surprise they didn't change the "brotherly hug" in to a handshake.. I can't complain tho, really nice chapter...

#13 untold62

untold62

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 04:01 PM

Decent episode...frankly, I don't mind how they compressed the hug scene and I really liked it how it was. I have been waiting for this episode for like half an year and I am really not disappointed...if it could have been better, then it is another story.

#14 narutouzumaki50

narutouzumaki50

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 04:07 PM

Omg! This episode was awesome. And wow the Narusaku hug was the best of all! Awe so so beautiful!! Narusaku rulz.
It burns to be me!!

#15 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 04:09 PM

QUOTE (Sherry @ Aug 26 2010, 08:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When I was goofy-smiling, watching the hug scene, then UAAAA IT STOPPED!! Hey!! I haven't seen Sakura's smile!! rawr.gif

anyways, GREAT EPISODE! I love that hug!!

it was when Ebisu was talking and Naruto was standing in the middle of everyone rubbing his neck

#16 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 04:18 PM

Yeah....it was a so so episode. Hug could have been better.....that punch somehow made it cheesy....stupid animators. hated that the actual good hug moment lasted for 2 seconds...but still a great hug. Love how Sakura's blushing and smiling at the end....I wanna just scream and say it's settled but can't XD and wow Ino, at least they added that!

#17 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 04:25 PM

Yeah Ino did said something right? I don't know what she said because I couldn't see clearly the subs. She did say something about Sakura liking Naruto or something like that?
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#18 Davidos

Davidos

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 04:36 PM

It was something like " I could almost fall for him" and Shikamaru/Choji are like Huh O_o

#19 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 04:39 PM

QUOTE (Davidos @ Aug 26 2010, 09:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It was something like " I could almost fall for him" and Shikamaru/Choji are like Huh O_o

What? wot.gif are the animators trying to give some fan service to Naru/Ino fans? fu.png
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#20 Davidos

Davidos

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 05:05 PM

Seems like it XD! I also noticed that this was the 1st time that Naruto called Jiraiya "master" instead of EroSennin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users