#61 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 08:33 PM

QUOTE (New Revolution @ Jul 22 2010, 08:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
honestly who cares it dosnt really happen ss is gone for the most part there jest trying to raise the dead again.
this is why i quite watching the animation.

I CARE!!!!!

I know that SS is a lost cause and frankly, I don't give a damn but I love Sakura and I hate that the amplified her fangirlish and useless-before-the-great-and-mighty-Uchiha side of her! I'm sure that she'll do nothing that might help Naruto and Sasuke and I know that she's not useless ( OK, in part 1, she didn't have much to offer and she can't compare to both her teammates but still, I bet the animator will make her a pom-pom girl, cheering Sasuke on the background facepalm.png )

#62 Guest_New Revolution_*

Guest_New Revolution_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2010 - 08:44 PM

Serenity nee-chan@ i do to sakura is my fav character and the animators make her way ooc the only real sakura is the viz manga sakura the rest is fake not cannon if you think about it its a pain but it helps.

get what im trying to say nee-chan

i know what you mean but the animation dosnt hold a candle it never happens.

#63 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 09:00 PM

Even if it's doesn't really happen, it's still painful to watch ( DAMMIT, if I wasn't curious with this filller even if it's a filler and it will be pointless, I would probably do like you and skip the next 2 episode...DAMN my curiosity tongue.gif )

#64 Guest_New Revolution_*

Guest_New Revolution_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:59 AM

lol cant argue with that nee-chan

#65 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 02:29 PM

We have another choice to avoid seeing a Sakura fan girl in the upcoming fillers and that's simple don't watch the episodes. happy.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#66 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 01:17 AM

Maybe Kishimoto threaten studio pirriot to sue there asses if they f***ed up the narusaku hug and the animation team and Kishimoto's team (do manga artist have helpers?) made an agreement that the animation team would fulfill there preferences one last time and then keep things close to the manga or maybe it's just to get people hyped for the new movie.

Wait a minute. Would that mean that they're trying prolong the narusaku hug so that there would be nothing similar from happening in the movie?!?!?!?!?!?! arg.gif

Or is the movie team different from the television team? headscratch.gif

Oh god, I think I'm becoming paranoid now. unsure.gif

#67 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 12:09 PM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Jul 24 2010, 01:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wait a minute. Would that mean that they're trying prolong the narusaku hug so that there would be nothing similar from happening in the movie?!?!?!?!?!?! arg.gif

The red haired girl is already there for this purpose facepalm.png

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#68 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 12:31 AM

QUOTE (alexander @ Jul 25 2010, 08:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The red haired girl is already there for this purpose facepalm.png

But we did see her cry for Naruto (presumably) when he was (presumably) being sucked in. confused.gif

I was kind of getting paranoid when I made that post though.

Edited by K9ofChaos, 28 July 2010 - 12:32 AM.

#69 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 02:58 PM

No doubt the Sakura will cry in this movie for Naruto she will be worried sick about him and when she sees him again she will eventually punch him and hug him like 450. happy.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#70 untold62

untold62

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 04:26 PM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Jul 24 2010, 04:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Or is the movie team different from the television team? headscratch.gif

I don't know about the movie animators and the episode animators, but from what I heard they are different. Each episode has a different set of animators. If I recall it right, the Hinata's confession episode was made by the same main animator which made the third Naruto Shippuuden film.
Regarding the other question(off-topic), yes...manga artists have helpers. Kishimoto presented his helpers in the first chapters of Naruto(if I remember right) and each helper has a task. It is something like: one makes the positioning in page, another one line-art, another one fills and so on happy.gif

I really hope that the hug will go out amazingly(really have high hopes) and I guess the only thing to do is to wait for the actual episode( 173?) It would be great in the movie, as well, if they could make(made already?) a NaruSaku hug, after, what I have as a 'premonition' that Naruto will go 'wild' with the red-haired girl laugh.gif

Edited by untold62, 28 July 2010 - 04:30 PM.

#71 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 03:41 AM

I was taking a look at wikipedia, and for the title of the episodes name that are to come, I think the hug scene will only happen on 175, since the name of the episode is "The hero of Konoha, Uzumaki Naruto".

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users