#1 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 01:34 PM

Here.
This entire episode was soley based on Hinata...but that's about right when it comes to a confession. I'm not going to be a jerk and say this wasn't a pretty good chapter anyways. The animation was really great in this chapter. Anyhow, now the fun begins!!!! Waitin' for next week to be AMAZING!

Edited by naruto-z, 24 June 2010 - 01:56 PM.

#2 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 01:36 PM

waiting for next episode....

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#3 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 02:18 PM

The animation was awesome Hinata really shine in the episode it was also focus on her development as a character. However this episode proves that her love for Naruto is base on mere admiration not on true romantic feelings it was clearly shown that it was all one sided and she obviously sees him as a role model that change her for the better. She never said I am in love with Naruto-kun I want to be with him as his girlfriend nothing like that, at the end she said it herself that she wanted to thank him for helping her against those kids. Hinata wanted to tell Naruto that he gave her confidence in herself and to never give up, how he changed her like he has changed a lot of people throughout the series, and for that she loves him but NOT as love in the romantic sense. How she fought against Pain was very admirable and I love how she used that new lion technique against him.

The only negative thing about this episode it will fuel and lift the hopes of a certain fandom dancing in joy saying that "no doubt N/H will be canon Kishi will make it come true" I am not bashing here just stating a fact.

Edited by Gravenimage, 24 June 2010 - 03:12 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#4 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 24 June 2010 - 02:25 PM

It was average but why do the animators had to make all that filler crap and not keep what made it enjoyable in the manga. I'm mad because this is the only episode that gets better animation because is based on Hinata. It kind of got ruined, for me, when she punched Pain and when she got overpowered.
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#5 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 02:30 PM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Jun 24 2010, 06:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It was average but why do the animators had to make all that filler crap and not keep what made it enjoyable in the manga. I'm mad because this is the only episode that gets better animation because is based on Hinata. It kind of got ruined, for me, when she punched Pain and when she got overpowered.

Don't worry Efra be positive I'm sure the animation of six tails Kyuubi Naruto going to eight tails against Pain will be awesome, don't forget the reunion with Minato too. I am not complaining and I like Hinata's confession I do like her so I'm cool with it.

Edited by Gravenimage, 24 June 2010 - 02:31 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#6 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 24 June 2010 - 02:42 PM

Well, I hope they do cause I'm sick of this Hinata adoration and bias opinion from the animators. I don't hate Hinata just this "Hinata is better than everyone else" s*** that's been fed to every Naruto fan.
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#7 Mugen no Neko

Mugen no Neko

♥ ~ Dreaming

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 03:03 PM

I loved it, I loved it shamefulcry0js.gif Hinata was awesome... I felt really bad. All I didn't like was the excessive filler toward the end with all crawling and struggling to stand while approaching Naruto bit... idek, I thought it cliche (not a bad thing! love.gif ) enough as it was, but that just made me facepalm...

Also, I'm kinda positive that sometime in the future there will be a filler about Naruto acknowledging her confession... because he just seemed more... receptive to it? Caring more... (bah! Idk how to word what I interpreted it as)

wub.gif I think this might be my favorite episode in this arc...

lmfao, the NH fans are probably pissing themselves though tongue.gif
meh.

#8 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 03:07 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jun 24 2010, 02:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The animation was awesome Hinata really shine in the episode it was also focus on her development as a character. However this episdode proves that her love for Naruto is base on mere admiration not on true romantic feelings it was clearly shown that it was all one sided and she obviously sees him as a role model that change her for the better. She never said I am in love with Naruto-kun I want to be with him as his girlfriend nothing like that, at the end she said it herself that she wanted to thank him for helping her against those kids. Hinata wanted to tell Naruto that he gave her confidence in herself and to never give up, how he changed her like he has changed a lot of people throughout the series, and for that she loves him but NOT as love in the romantic sense. How she fought against Pain was very admirable and I love how she used that new lion technique against him.

The only negative thing about this episode it will fuel and lift the hopes of a certain fandom dancing in joy saying that "no doubt N/H will be canon Kishi will make it come true" I am not bashing here just stating a fact.

I'm pretty sure that she said...."Naruto, you were my role model" and i LMAO right there cuz the first thing i thought was that that was all he was to her.

Edited by naruto-z, 24 June 2010 - 03:07 PM.

#9 NaruGirl

NaruGirl

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 03:15 PM

That little Naruto was cute, tongue.gif

Didn't like the episode that much... guess it was focused on Hinata all the time :<

AH well. sleep.gif

Correct: I DID like the ending, when Naruto walked past Hinata and was like i dont see you xD

Edited by NaruGirl, 24 June 2010 - 03:22 PM.

NaruSaku isn't just something, it's 100% the best.:3

#10 Guest_New Revolution_*

Guest_New Revolution_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 June 2010 - 03:17 PM

i don't see what the deal is the animaters are drawing the final NH moment for all its worth nothing more then to rase rateings

#11 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 03:47 PM

anyone notice she said "Daisuki"? tongue.gif

I kinda liked this, I thought it was kind of lame in the manga that she was done after one ST

#12 Chii

Chii

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:narusaku |D<br /><br />and some other stuff pfff... but narusaku is the ONLY THING THAT MATTERS &gt;D

Posted 24 June 2010 - 03:50 PM

Honestly?

Overkill.

The animation was really nice and all, but that just..was not enjoyable at all for me. And I actually think the Hinata confession is pretty cool in the manga. I'll admit the tiny Naruto and Hinata were adorable as all hell, but they added too much to it with too many flashbacks and that 20 minutes seemed like an hour :U

The music was really well chosen and placed effectively though, that was neat.

But yeah..that could have been better. Really pretty animations though.

Hopefully Sakura gets good ones too for her good moments ffffff
-tebayo mofo

#13 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 04:48 PM

Anyone else think the bully thing was a bit overboard? Altered it too much for me. dry.gif Probably because the fanfic writers in my head could see someone else in Hinata's place.

Edited by Insurrection, 24 June 2010 - 04:49 PM.

#14 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 05:10 PM

QUOTE (Insurrection @ Jun 24 2010, 08:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyone else think the bully thing was a bit overboard? Altered it too much for me. dry.gif Probably because the fanfic writers in my head could see someone else in Hinata's place.

Yeah now that you mention it the animators were trying to make Hinata looked like Sakura. Oh god I can see the fandom increasing their assumptions that Hinata is just like Kushina now this episode will definetely create a lot of comotion just like manga 437. facepalm.png

EDIT: the Japanese studio Pierot are N/H supporters so what else you would expect from this episode? dry.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 24 June 2010 - 05:15 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#15 Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Sometimes I get to poetic for my own good!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:Reading Fanfiction and video games(lately it's only being the former)

Posted 24 June 2010 - 05:25 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jun 24 2010, 06:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah now that you mention it the animators were trying to make Hinata looked like Sakura. Oh god I can see the fandom increasing their assumptions that Hinata is just like Kushina now this episode will definetely create a lot of comotion just like manga 437. facepalm.png

EDIT: the Japanese studio Pierot are N/H supporters so what else you would expect from this episode? dry.gif

A Biased Studio great. I'm not even watching this episode, my NaruSaku heart almost died with that chapter. But hey guess what? Sooner or later the old dispute between NaruSaku and NaruHina would be ignited again, don't get me wrong I don't like it but the NH fandom has been pretty silent for quite some time now.(Or I haven't heard from them lately.). I can see stormy days and long and tiresome discussions with the non-manga following NH fandom. It will be CHAOS SWEET CHAOS! or Like Insurrection said: Headaches, very painful headaches.

Edited by Whirlpool-Maelstrom, 24 June 2010 - 05:26 PM.

#16 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 05:26 PM

Talk about how screwed up the anime team is, an entire episode dedicated to their own made up filler. I swear, Sakura's confession should have at least two or more animated episodes of filler due to how much in cannon manga development NS has. facepalm.png

Edited by Uzumakikage, 24 June 2010 - 05:28 PM.

#17 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 05:31 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Jun 24 2010, 10:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Talk about how screwed up the anime team is, an entire episode dedicated to their own made up filler. I swear, Sakura's confession should have at least two or more animated episodes of filler due to how much in cannon manga development NS has. facepalm.png

Who said they won't??? they don't have a choice but focus more on the 450 hug and Sakura's confession like you said N/S has the most development in the manga. But I can't wait for Sakura to heal Hinata (especially the boobies shot heheelq7.png)I wonder how they will make that maybe they show her entire face to see her full painful expression that reflect jealousy and heartbreak?

Edited by Gravenimage, 24 June 2010 - 05:33 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#18 Guest_New Revolution_*

Guest_New Revolution_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 June 2010 - 05:37 PM

load the guns war is at hand xD

I NEED SNACKS!

Gravenimage is the biggest perv since J-man tongue.gif

Edited by New Revolution, 24 June 2010 - 05:39 PM.

#19 Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Sometimes I get to poetic for my own good!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:Reading Fanfiction and video games(lately it's only being the former)

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jun 24 2010, 06:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Who said they won't??? they don't have a choice but focus more on the 450 hug and Sakura's confession like you said N/S has the most development in the manga. But I can wait for Sakura to heal Hinata I wonder how they will make that maybe they show her entire face to see her full painful expression that reflect jealousy and heartbreak?

From a biased team? Oh boy, they better watch out or they might get burned, flamed and God-knows-what by our rabid counterparts (I'm talking about the NaruSaku ones, in case you didn't get it? Get it!).

load the guns war is at hand xD

I NEED SNACKS!

Nah, it won't get that bad I think.

But... hey pass the snacks a_thumbs.gif

Edited by Whirlpool-Maelstrom, 24 June 2010 - 05:41 PM.

#20 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

This is why I liked the last Naruto movie, the thought process was more different. Besides Kishimoto makes the manga and therefore he can sign off on stuff, but this episode was Hinata we knew that but the filler was so unbelievably unthought in context with the manga in my opinion it shoud force the anime team to make decisions to get them out of a plot issue in the long run.

EDIT: Come to think of it, if this is why Hinata started liking Naruto, they might have to show why Naruto likes Sakura in a filler. And they probably put so much into it because after this arc we probably won't see Hinata for another year and a half.

Edited by Insurrection, 24 June 2010 - 05:44 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users