#1 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 20 September 2021 - 03:53 PM

No new news from what I can tell.

Summary Time: Chapter 62. Run~in, Though if it was talking about the state of the Naruto-Boruto franchise it'd be run-down.

Cover is Punk showing off his belt power.

Continuing from last chapter, Bolt senses Nail outside and even feels that he is outside the village by this point. Bolt yells at the poor shmuck named Nishi monitoring them for slacking on the job, and goes to inform Naruto Nail's escaped. Punk catches up to Nail with Hime's help. Naruto informs Shikamaru and question if this was a scheme cooked up by both of them since Bolt was complaining about being under surveillance. Shikamaru and Madoc are informed and oh look Ino involved in the story again; guess she is using the telepathy ability so they can all communicate. At this point Ino has been more important to the story than either Sakura, Hinata, or Sarada; simply by being the Hokage's cellphone.. also being apart of that vase nonsense. Bolt runs off to find Nail while the adult plan, question, and point fingers.

Nail and Punk fight, Nail reveals he left in order to meet Punk. He wants to sacrifice himself, so no one else has to die for Jenga's death. Punk says, "No." Since, his plan is to finish the planting of the chakra tree that will consume all chakra on the planet in order to make its fruit; so there is no point in sparing anyone since they will all die anyways. He also informs him of the deal he made with Hime, meaning he is the only person he can't kill. Before he can drag him back to their base Bolt comes in for the save.

Huh, for once they don't have a date on this chapter for the next one? Well, this was a quick one.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 22 September 2021 - 12:58 AM.

#2 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 20 September 2021 - 04:04 PM

Oh Dragon ball Super. Chrono trigger and Vegeta continue their fight. Vegeta on the backfoot so Goku comes in for a save. vegeta starts beating up Goku because he wants this fight to be one on one. Vegeta gets knocked out and Goku says he gotten a read on Chrono's vital hitting attacks. Shows this off. Then Vegeta wakes up and wants to continue his fight. Vegeta decides to keep pressing his buttons and decides to take the fight in the city. After he knocks out Vegeta again he sees a mother and child cowering in a building causing him to remember what happened when the Sayjin invaded. The Namekian finally gets involved, recognizes Goku, and reveals that Bardock saved them forty years ago.

#3 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 21 September 2021 - 12:26 AM

Most of this chapter felt like a waste

#4 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 21 September 2021 - 01:32 AM

Most of this chapter felt like a waste

It suffers due to Kishi still thinking a Boruto chapter just needs to meet a weekly requirement for a manga like Naruto used to. Instead of the monthly he is actually suppose to do.

All that happened this chapter was continuing Nail snuck out, he learned to hide his chakra signature, and Punk is in pursuit from last chapter. That honestly, not bad...if this was a weekly manga and that  would be continuing the story next week

This entire chapter should have been the first ten pages of the actual chapter, at best. The rest should have been a Bolt vs Punk showdown till Naruto got there.

#5 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 21 September 2021 - 02:13 AM

While reading summary I felf like I was reading WWE script for event  :chuckle:

#6 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 21 September 2021 - 05:12 AM

While reading summary I felf like I was reading WWE script for event  :chuckle:

I imagine a WWE event would be more interesting and entertaining then this chapter. Pretty much nothing happened.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 21 September 2021 - 05:54 AM.

#7 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 23 September 2021 - 07:27 PM

Question are the frog summons ever seen in this manga? I dont follow it but havent seen gamakichi or even katauyu here

ナルサク

#8 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 24 September 2021 - 01:20 AM

Question are the frog summons ever seen in this manga? I don't follow it but haven't seen gamakichi or even katauyu here

Yes, toad summons in general have appeared, but only Jiraiya's clone has bother to use summons.

Sakura barely exist outside of being salad's mom and Tsunade hasn't appeared...Nor Kakashi for some reason.

Naruto barely ever used toad summons anyways. He always just went Shadow Clones, Rasengan, and Kurama when the chips were down. 

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 24 September 2021 - 01:20 AM.

#9 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 24 September 2021 - 01:46 AM

Summons I feel have always felt one of the most neglected techniques used in the series despite how common it is

#10 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 24 September 2021 - 01:52 AM

Summons I feel have always felt one of the most neglected techniques used in the series despite how common it is

Summons are a subcategory of sealing, the one ninja art the is highly prevalent but never explained at all. Despite its existence is why the story can even happen, and the main character comes from a clan of seal masters.

As for Summoning itself. Summoning animals seems to lack that person one on one combat kishimoto was obsessed with especially when he does Naruto fights. Which goes against ninja do anything to win pragmatism as well as the teamwork that Kakashi preaches. But Kishi is stuck on what he sees shounen as which is 80-90s one on one fights; even when shounen itself has moved into team battles with one on one being for more personal bouts.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 24 September 2021 - 02:06 AM.

#11 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 September 2021 - 11:17 AM

As I recall it actually wasn’t that common, and was an advanced technique used by very few since it required a lot of chakra depending on how big of a life form you’re summoning and was a space time jutsu in nature so not just anyone knew it. It is under utilized though admittedly. Although given how flimsy the reasoning was for its use with Sasuke switching from snakes to a hawk back to a snake again I’m sure there’s not much thought put into them anyway

Edited by Phantom_999, 17 October 2021 - 08:24 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#12 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 24 September 2021 - 10:19 PM

As I recall it actually wasn’t that common, and was an advanced technique used by very few since it required a lot of chakra depending on how big of a life form you’re summoning and was a for of space time jutsu so not just anyone knew it. It is under utilized though admittedly. Although given how flimsy the reasoning was for its use with Sasuke switching from snakes to a hawk back to a snake again I’m sure there’s not much thought put into them anyway

Having a summoning seemed to be a sign of entering the big league, or were a powerful ninja. Though since were mostly focused on the big name ninjas of the world almost all of them had one. 

Again, they weren't used much because they normally messed with the one on one fight. Unless the fighter was based around it like the Sanin were; though that often meant the other person would also have a summons to counter it.

#13 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 September 2021 - 11:05 PM

That’s true. But with that said, I don’t think it’s unreasonable for an Otsutsuki clan member to have summoning To add some flare to the fights if there are multiple parties involved but I digress it probably hasn’t crossed anyone’s mind yet

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users