• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

#1 lin.mourikudo

lin.mourikudo

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Anime... Manga...and some more anime and manga!!LOL!

Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:00 AM

I don't know what the future generation will be, probably it's too early to talk about it. But Kishimoto-san has recently said that 'Naruto' was going to reach it's climax soon...So I was wondering, what it may be like?

14 views yet no replies... shamefulcry0js.gif I guess I put this topic up too early or probably its too boring... headdesk.gif I guess I'll have to wait...

Edited by lin.mourikudo, 17 April 2012 - 04:19 AM.

#2 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:42 AM

QUOTE (lin.mourikudo @ Apr 14 2012, 02:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't know what the future generation will be, probably it's too early to talk about it. But Kishimoto-san has recently said that 'Naruto' was going to reach it's climax soon...So I was wondering, what it may be like?

14 views yet no replies... shamefulcry0js.gif I guess I put this topic up too early blowup.gif or probably its too boring... headdesk.gif I guess I'll have to wait... Perseverence is the key to success a_thumbs.gif

I think there may be an epilogue of when Naruto is Hokage and has kids with Sakura.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#3 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:46 AM

QUOTE (lin.mourikudo @ Apr 14 2012, 07:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

14 views yet no replies... shamefulcry0js.gif I guess I put this topic up too early blowup.gif or probably its too boring... headdesk.gif I guess I'll have to wait... Perseverence is the key to success a_thumbs.gif

No worries, it's definitely something that can be discussed. At this point of time in the manga, I find it difficult to think about the next generation. My wishful thinking is Naruto and Sakura get together and have descendant(s) which is as bratty as naruto when he was younger. That'd be fun to depict. Kind of imagining Minato, Kushina and Naruto --a family that can never be...

That's my wishful thinking. I'm still thinking that Naruto will die to close the war, or managed to survive the war but left with shortened lifespan. That's just me though...

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#4 Kyuzo Hatake

Kyuzo Hatake

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:I like debating about pairings.And simply talking about characters strengths and weaknesses.(especially Naruto)Off topic I enjoy surfing and soccer.I also spend a lot of my time training.

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:00 PM

I think there's 2 probable options:
1.Naruto and Sakura have kids and it's all happy happy...
2.Sakura dies and Naruto goes all beast mode and it drives him to massive heights.(I personally think it would be cool if this happened except I hope it doesn't because I don't want Sakura to die.)

Kyuzo Hatake sakura.gif

Fox State 714

#5 lin.mourikudo

lin.mourikudo

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:26 PM

Kishimoto-san did say at some point that Naruto was about hardships and diifcult reltionships, so may be what you' re saying is right.. But I just don't want that second possibility to come true shamefulcry0js.gif Anyways thanks. a_thumbs.gif

#6 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:03 PM

No Oda said his bride looked like Sakura. Anyways I think this belongs maybe in the general thread maybe. And I think It was stated that the WAR was reaching it's climax so maybe there's more to come. Maybe.

Edited by Phantom_999, 15 April 2012 - 02:52 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#7 lin.mourikudo

lin.mourikudo

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:28 PM

Oh sorry.. I'm new here.. Please don't mind... So how do I move it to the general thread?

#8 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:41 PM

It was Oda the author of One Piece who commented on Kishi's wedding day that his wife looked like Sakura.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#9 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:56 PM

Probably an epilogue in which Naruto is appointed hokage while the pairing is being revealed in which case we'll not see the next generation.

Another possibility is that Naruto sees his kids and wife (Sakura tongue.gif) of to get to the hokage's building where he gets news of new troubling reports setting the stage for a sequel.

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#10 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:10 PM

okey 1st thing is you need not worry about relipies.... And yes it may end witg sakura . Or bring sasuke back. Or become the hokage. I am not sure with the last one

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#11 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:41 PM

It will probably end with a typical series epilogue chapter timeskip- Naruto and Sakura are parents of intelligent but hyperactive and loud mouth kids who love to pull pranks, at least one kid will have straight bright red hair- the Uzumaki gene strikes again- laugh.gif (I'm guessing 3 kids smile.gif Maybe one pink haired kid and one blond. We'll see others of Naruto and Sakura's generation as parents. Sakura, as said by Kakashi and Chiyo in early part 2, will have surpassed Tsunade in sklls and become the greatest medic nin their world has ever known. Naruto won't be just Hokage, but leader of the now permanent ninja alliance (it's likely we'll hear Naruto was Hokage briefly, then was so beloved in all the allied countries that he was asked to become leader of the ninja alliance) They'll still be struggling to make a better world, of course, but things will be far, far better than they were even in the era Naruto and Sakura grew up in.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#12 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    ect....

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:18 AM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ Apr 14 2012, 02:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think there may be an epilogue of when Naruto is Hokage and has kids with Sakura.

What the. Don't u think that its too early to have kids. I think to bring sasuke back

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#13 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:55 AM

QUOTE (narulsaku @ Apr 26 2012, 10:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What the. Don't u think that its too early to have kids. I think to bring sasuke back

You misunderstood me sweat.gif . Sasuke of course is the big priority and I am very much hoping Sasuke goes to the good side again. I said epilogue, likely a timeskip where Naruto will be hokage and have kids. He'll have to at least be in his twenties by them. Not now though. There only 16 laugh.gif .

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#14 Forlong

Forlong

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 04:45 AM

QUOTE (lin.mourikudo @ Apr 14 2012, 02:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kishimoto-san has recently said that 'Naruto' was going to reach it's climax soon.

He's been saying that for two years. dry.gif

#15 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:26 AM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ Apr 27 2012, 08:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You misunderstood me sweat.gif . Sasuke of course is the big priority and I am very much hoping Sasuke goes to the good side again. I said epilogue, likely a timeskip where Naruto will be hokage and have kids. He'll have to at least be in his twenties by them. Not now though. There only 16 laugh.gif .
what i was just kidding . It may skipped , but i don't think that kisimoto would what do u think.
cool.gif

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users