• Please log in to reply
438 replies to this topic

#61 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:06 AM

The nerve of this mangaka. He was also taking shots at our fandom.

No he isnt. I am going to go before the Kishi hate stats flowing. 

43iduct.jpg

#62 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:07 AM

The nerve of this mangaka. He was also taking shots at our fandom.

That or he  was making Sakura=Kushina parallels again...but now a days i guess is just taking shot at us.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 18 June 2015 - 07:07 AM.

#63 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:08 AM

Have a good night.

#64 BlackBird19

BlackBird19

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts
  • Interests:USMC,
    baseball,
    football,
    hockey,
    Music(all kinds),
    and manga.

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:08 AM

I thought Sakura helped since it was inferred that she pulled the organs out of the clone to transplant into Shin.

#65 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:10 AM

How do you know?

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#66 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:10 AM

What would think about adult Sakura actually getting over Sasuke romantically? 

She had 700 chapters to get over Sasuke and it never happened.

What makes you think that'll happen now?

#67 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,042 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:11 AM

tumblr_inline_nq4nvtrVMG1r5ay98_540.png
tumblr_inline_nq4nw3maCK1r5ay98_540.png

Why is Kishimoto making his old writing look even more inconsistent and horrible?

I think this is proof that he did not plan Naruhina.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#68 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:11 AM

Okay....Okay. Now I know this is all a joke now.

There is NO WAY Kishimoto thinks this is good writing. I am sorry, even if he lies in interviews, there is no way any of this he is "writing" makes sense to him or he agrees it is good. Not even the worst writers in the world would say "this is gold." God, 50 Shades makes more sense.  Are we sure Kishimoto isn't trying to sabotage this whole manga or story?

First off, SasuSaku.
SasuSaku is a tell, not show kind of relationship and I wondering if this is completely on purpose. No wedding photos, no time together, no hugs, no kisses, no nothing. Just Sasuke and Sakura calling each other "husband and wife" every single time they are on panel now. Are they seriously trying to brainwash us into thinking this is okay? I mean I feel like....

I feel like I am talking to a friend who brags he can do something and we don't believe it or don't care. Finally, we say "Alright. Show us" only to get this response of a blank stare and them saying "Why don't you believe me?" You know, in other harem stories, they usually do these kind of methods to either prevent something from happening or to prevent being taken away. Remember Love Hina? They did this one between Keitaro and Motoko where she pretended to be engaged to him so as to not be shipped off.

This "relationship" is anything, but one.

Also, this forehead poke is a joke. Really? The forehead poke is better than say an actual kiss...or a date...or anything that signifies an actual love and caring. So instead of flowers or chocolates or jewelery or ANYTHING to showcase love to someone....the forehead poke is how you express it. This is....just....

*face in my hands* This is a nightmare. This is has to be a joke. Kishimoto has to be laughing right now. he has to be testing the fandom now cause there is no way he thinks this is good. He is trying to get people to be pissed off and the SS and NH fans won't take the hint.

Naruto.
What the deal with him now? One minute Naruto the Last redoes the whole history of Naruto and now all of a sudden Naruto the Last doesn't exist like it never happened. Hinata is nowhere to be seen....EVER and basically if not for the movie, she would fall off the radar harder than Lindsay Lohan on her rehab. Naruto acts like he knows what he talking about, but keeps spouting kitten over and over again. The entire series is dysfunctional and the characters are downright atrocious. He can't seem to get the story straight and, like usual, criticizes everyone who thinks negatively on stuff EVEN IF IT IS JUSTIFIED. Salad should have EVER RIGHT to be angry at her parents for the kitten they caused. No, this moral crap of "your mother is the one who loves you the most" is crap because in REAL LIFE kids are conflicted and angry with their real parents and the adopted parents would be supporting of them and understanding. Here, it is just basically all the parents saying to their kids "Stop being ungrateful bastards."

Everything else.
This is....I just have no words anymore. I have no words for any of it.

I agree with you. (it's late were i'mm at so i'l continue later)

As for Naruto in the last remember kishi didn't write him SP did.

#69 BlackBird19

BlackBird19

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts
  • Interests:USMC,
    baseball,
    football,
    hockey,
    Music(all kinds),
    and manga.

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:12 AM

And about all the husband and wife repetitions, remember this is the guy that wrote multiple times that Sasuke was cool and good looking until most of the fandom believed it. 

#70 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:13 AM

She had 700 chapters to get over Sasuke and it never happened.

What makes you think that'll happen now?

She matured? She was 17 at the end of 699. Who knows. Unlikely. But it would be the only way to salvage her character. 

43iduct.jpg

#71 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:14 AM

How do you know?

Why do you think he is? Because Sakura smiles just like Kushina? Many characters have made the same gestures. 

43iduct.jpg

#72 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:14 AM

Poke my forehead, I'll marry you!

EDIT: Or maybe...

they didn't marry, poke was so powerful it did everything

& lol at the fact that Sarada wanted to leave konoha too

Edited by Princess Iris, 18 June 2015 - 07:18 AM.

#73 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:15 AM

Anyone get any NS feels from this page? 

I'm still waiting for there to be a NaruSara (Naruto x Sarada) ship. People had the nerve to ship Kakashi and Sakura hard. Expect it for this. xD

Poke my forehead, I'll marry you!

Okay but I need to go have sex with my other friend. Can you take care of the kid for me?

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#74 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:15 AM

She matured? She was 17 at the end of 699. Who knows. Unlikely. But it would be the only way to salvage her character. 

Well, anything is possible I suppose but unless something happens it's a fact that Sakura is still in love with him and they are married.

#75 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:22 AM

Why do you think he is? Because Sakura smiles just like Kushina? Many characters have made the same gestures. 

I do hold 1% chance that Kishi is just doing this to sabotage his work and that he really wanted NS in the end. Problem is that he has 2 chapter plus a movie to do something about it. And with SP the one in charge with the film, his only option is to do it in the gaiden.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#76 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:25 AM

I do hold 1% chance that Kishi is just doing this to sabotage his work and that he really wanted NS in the end. Problem is that he has 2 chapter plus a movie to do something about it. And with SP the one in charge with the film, his only option is to do it in the gaiden.

I don't think he is trying to change it. I think he is trying to run it into the ground for one reason or another....

"PERSONAL REASONS" as he says.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#77 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:26 AM

What would think about adult Sakura actually getting over Sasuke romantically?

That would make too much sense to actually happen...

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#78 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:27 AM

I don't think he is trying to change it. I think he is trying to run it into the ground for one reason or another....

"PERSONAL REASONS" as he says.

I thought the personal reason was just a rumor? Has it confirmed to be authentic?

#79 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:28 AM

She didn't mature, if anything she got worse. 2 chapters ago was proof of that.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#80 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:28 AM

I thought the personal reason was just a rumor? Has it confirmed to be authentic?

lol. What is authentic? I got a picture of an interview saying he has no devotion to NH at all and yet people still say it is false or made up.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users