• This topic is locked This topic is locked
831 replies to this topic

#581 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 03 August 2014 - 02:31 PM

This is just one of his evil deeds and despite after this and other stuff he's called a "cool" guy by Naruto.

That's nothing new. Naruto's all forgiving. If Sasuke somehow ends up killing Sakura, I don't seriously doubt the possibility of Naruto forgiving Sasuke later. 

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#582 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 02:38 PM

Do you think Naruto gives a kitten about what the villager says about Sasuke? This chapter made it pretty much clear that he doesn't, and that he won't face any consequences regarding that matter. Even if he does, he's just going to go with his talk-no jutsu and sway them to think Sasuke is a hero. Sasuke not going back to Konoha is NOT an option, because bringing Sasuke back is part of his goal. The manga won't end with Naruto not accomplishing his goal.

Naruto will be the worst Hokage if/when he brings Sasuke back to the village. His opinion is the only opinion that matters, and the villagers have no say in the matter because Naruto is the Hokage and Sasuke is his "great friend".

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#583 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 03 August 2014 - 02:43 PM

Naruto will be the worst Hokage if/when he brings Sasuke back to the village. His opinion is the only opinion that matters, and the villagers have no say in the matter because Naruto is the Hokage and Sasuke is his "great friend".

I trust Sasuke will make the honorable and the right choice and not stay in Konoha. Lets face it, he has to make atleast one right choice in his lifetime.

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#584 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 03 August 2014 - 02:46 PM

I trust Sasuke will make the honorable and the right choice and not stay in Konoha. Lets face it, he has to make atleast one right choice in his lifetime.

Still praying Sasuke gets his head chopped and eyes plug out  -_- .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#585 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 03:10 PM

It doesnt matter Hashirama wanted to give him the position of hokage.
The villains of Naruto are all bad i can bring some exception like Kisame.
Kisame wasnt forgiven by anyone but he forgive himself in the end by claming he wasnt that bad.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#586 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 03 August 2014 - 04:35 PM

Okay guys and girls I think we all need to just calm down for a while, Obito is dead and as many other on other sites have said let the fans have their own view and not force what others want. Alright we just need to all calm down and, and we have no idea what the real translation said.

#587 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 03 August 2014 - 04:51 PM

That's nothing new. Naruto's all forgiving. If Sasuke somehow ends up killing Sakura, I don't seriously doubt the possibility of Naruto forgiving Sasuke later. 

The first thought that came to mind was the birth of a new Obito, but then I thought about what happened when Jiraiya died. It would probably lead to something like this, and I still have this feeling that Sasuke isn't who he appears to be at the moment. 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 03 August 2014 - 04:52 PM.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#588 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 05:43 PM

The first thought that came to mind was the birth of a new Obito, but then I thought about what happened when Jiraiya died. It would probably lead to something like this, and I still have this feeling that Sasuke isn't who he appears to be at the moment. 

And what would that be?

eh10ut.jpg

#589 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 03 August 2014 - 06:09 PM

And what would that be?

I honestly feel like he's gonna pull something out his sleeve after Kaguya gets sealed. The minute everybody starts to celebrate Team Taka and Orochimaru are gonna double cross everyone, and escape with some kind of vow. Which would lead into another arc (maybe the same length as the Sai and Sasuke Arc which was 25 Chapters). That's the big theory I've been holding onto for months now.   

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#590 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 03 August 2014 - 06:29 PM

I honestly feel like he's gonna pull something out his sleeve after Kaguya gets sealed. The minute everybody starts to celebrate Team Taka and Orochimaru are gonna double cross everyone, and escape with some kind of vow. Which would lead into another arc (maybe the same length as the Sai and Sasuke Arc which was 25 Chapters). That's the big theory I've been holding onto for months now.   

I have the same feeling as well and have a similar theory but it ends up with Sasuke being jelly of Naruto and stabbing him from the back , Naruto survives and then Sasuke escapes leading toward their battle .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#591 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:51 PM

I have the same feeling as well and have a similar theory but it ends up with Sasuke being jelly of Naruto and stabbing him from the back , Naruto survives and then Sasuke escapes leading toward their battle .

I'd almost guarantee it. This is ultimately a metaphysical clash between the two that has spanned the generations. That conflict doesn't get resolved by this. It's probably laying the ground work for later, but the cooperation is mostly because she is a common enemy. There has been no resolution to the primary conflict.

#592 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 09:13 PM

I'd almost guarantee it. This is ultimately a metaphysical clash between the two that has spanned the generations. That conflict doesn't get resolved by this. It's probably laying the ground work for later, but the cooperation is mostly because she is a common enemy. There has been no resolution to the primary conflict.

Well I think that much is obvious , and his actions are confirming that he's only in here bc they have a common enemy nothing more nothing less so I pretty much expect hell after the Kaguya thing is finished . 

Posted Image                                                            

#593 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 11:11 PM

Basically this, without the hokage thing, the physicological battle was mediocre at best with Naruto trying to convince Sasuke to get back, now Sasuke undergo some development about the hokage thing and he reached up his own conclusion on the matter on which antagonizes Naruto's beliefs with this conflict spanning generations.
I think the conflict as whole is pathetic and it's the simply the big mistake of the manga, Sasuke is not meant to be the last villain no matter how Kishimoto tried hard to make Sasuke into it it's not convincing.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 03 August 2014 - 11:12 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#594 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 04 August 2014 - 12:02 AM

@luffyq1:

Yes and no. Yes because Naruto's going to handwave everything he does and insist on bringing him back, but no because he's not just going to ignore what everything else thinks that bad. For all we know, the Alliance might actually be a little more accepting of Sasuke for finding out he helped take down Kaguya and Madara. That is, if Sasuke doesn't do something to screw up that little trust up again which is still has a high possibility.

And if it comes to that, Naruto will give his talk no jutsu and everyone will accept it. Sasuke won't be held accountable for his crimes really either way. -_-

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 04 August 2014 - 12:03 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#595 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 12:16 AM

@luffyq1:

Yes and no. Yes because Naruto's going to handwave everything he does and insist on bringing him back, but no because he's not just going to ignore what everything else thinks that bad. For all we know, the Alliance might actually be a little more accepting of Sasuke for finding out he helped take down Kaguya and Madara. That is, if Sasuke doesn't do something to screw up that little trust up again which is still has a high possibility.

And if it comes to that, Naruto will give his talk no jutsu and everyone will accept it. Sasuke won't be held accountable for his crimes really either way. -_-

If the alliance accepts Sasuke then it will make it that much easier to not oppose Naruto since they love Sasuke too. But some of the k11 don't like him anyway. Their view of him are the ones that really matter since he wants to be Hokage right? Winning over some of the alliances is cool and all, but his image matters most with the Konoha citizens and ninjas. 

But tbh I don't really see much conflict happening with Sasuke's return. Naruto will most likely lick Sasuke's feet to win over Sasuke's doubters. His tnj really makes me sick to my stomach and it's one of the reasons why I think this manga has gone to utter kitten.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#596 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 04 August 2014 - 12:57 AM

@luffyq1:

Agreed about the K11. I think I'm going to really enjoy how Sasuke gets treated by Sai, Shikamaru, and Kiba if/when he goes back to the village. It'd be nice to see at least someone treat Sasuke like crap for what he did instead of going along with it like it never happened.

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 04 August 2014 - 12:58 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#597 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 01:02 AM

If the alliance accepts Sasuke then it will make it that much easier to not oppose Naruto since they love Sasuke too. But some of the k11 don't like him anyway. Their view of him are the ones that really matter since he wants to be Hokage right? Winning over some of the alliances is cool and all, but his image matters most with the Konoha citizens and ninjas. 

But tbh I don't really see much conflict happening with Sasuke's return. Naruto will most likely lick Sasuke's feet to win over Sasuke's doubters. His tnj really makes me sick to my stomach and it's one of the reasons why I think this manga has gone to utter kitten.

I don't know if they'll love him, but they will acquiesce because of how they feel about Naruto. Such cooperation will be proof why this is not misplaced.

I do see Kishimoto potentially writing himself into a box. The K11-Neji have already objected and Naruto won't just say okay to Sasuke's goal. We still don't know why he wants to be Hokage, but unless Sasuke is willing to be a brutal tyrant or an Obito...how does he become Hokage and obtain his goal even if he kills Naruto? Such a willingness will instantly delegitimize his claim before he even starts talking. If that's the case why bother with a clash of ideologies if one is wrong from the get go.

He'd either have to be that persuasive or....what I think...Naruto will legitimize his claim. I see it well within Naruto to agree to one final showdown with the winner being Hokage. Naruto has no sane reason to agree to that, but I wouldn't put it past him. That's the only way I see Sasuke having anything that resembles a legit claim on the position.

Well I think that much is obvious , and his actions are confirming that he's only in here bc they have a common enemy nothing more nothing less so I pretty much expect hell after the Kaguya thing is finished .

I'm thinking more like a duel at the O-K corral rather that straight backstabbing, but I don't know.

#598 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:47 AM

I think something like this will happen as well. After Kaguya is sealed, Naruto might be injured badly and Sasuke attempts to stab Naruto right then. Naruto can't defend himself and Sasuke with a look of mixed glee and anger shouts " Now I'll finally finish you off! "

But just as he is about to stab Naruto, Sakura comes in between, punching and sending Sasuke's weapon flying. Then she gives Sasuke the angriest and scariest look ever saying " You hurt Nauto and I'll kill you!" . Then Sakura unlocks a new power and destroys Sasuke, punching and kicking his ars* all over the battlefield, kinda like how Tsunade beat up Orochimaru. Just when she's about to finish off Sasuke, Naruto stops her. Sasuke gratefully hightails away from there saying " You were lucky this time, next time I'll finish you Naruto". 

KISHI, MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!!

#599 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 04:35 AM

Says the guy who shows the forum how much you hate Sasuke every week when Sasuke gets panel time.
The pot calling the kettle black.

well you consider everything kishi writes an asspull 

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#600 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 04:38 AM

All I can say on the subject of Obito really is this, Darth Vader he killed people hell caused his own wife's death let a Planet be blown up and people love him, but I'm not hear to talk about all that rather that I want each and everyone one to know this. Something you all are forgetting that will sadly happen in the end of Naruto and That is Sasuke living Sasuke never getting the punishment that he should be getting for all that he has done.

Hell Itachi said it best, that when some tries to harm their own comrades never die a decent death, but we all know that Sasuke will live, hell at least ever other past villain is dead which is punishment then a former villain goes back to being good they die. Something I just know Sasuke will not get he gets the free pass and will have no punishment. 

I mean now that I think about it why did Kakashi lose his Sharigan, so Sasuke would not be all Oh its part of my clan only we can have it or some other BS.

agreed obito is like darth vadar in a way

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users