• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#21 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 11 March 2008 - 08:02 PM

I finished "Hentai Kamen" yesterday. It was funny! This karate-dude awakens his mother's fetish-blood when a pair of panties finds their way onto his face, and he turns into Hentai Kamen. He punishes evil in perverted, and often humorous ways! Its a good read, but the humour does grow old after the 50-odd chapters.

#22 Ashley

Ashley

JUST KEEP MOVING FORWARD

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Otakus, Video games, It's a Trap!, Colorguard, Cartoons, Epic Fail Guy, Ace Attorney, Professor Layton, Ouendan, Vocaloid, drawing, Gainax, shojo, shounen, Evangelion, Gurren Lagann, pairings, anime figures(Otaku desires?), movies, Tegaki, South Park, Hikaru Utada, etc.

Posted 13 March 2008 - 01:33 AM

I'm just reading Beauty Pop, and I guess Mamotte Lolipop.
I am still pinky-ash

#23 Nikko

Nikko

Lady Perv <3

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts
  • Interests:sewing, sleeping, drawing, tasty food, video games, manga/comic booking, anime, and music

Posted 14 March 2008 - 12:00 AM

I read all that one manga had out of Honey Hunt since someone said it was good, I liked it but it feels rushed plot wise.

In the forums, ad blocking your signature.

#24 drag-eart

drag-eart

WILSON...HitsuMatsu!..haha

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 01:06 AM

Yeah it does feel rushed.

But the girl going against her mother who slept with the guy she liked.

That's what caught my attention.
Drag-eart's FF.net Profile:Drag-eart
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

#25 Strausenhat

Strausenhat

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 04:10 AM

QUOTE (drag-eart @ Mar 7 2008, 06:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
High School of Dead(Major ECCHI, there is a part where a little girl is in between two massive jugs. I was laughing my ass off. I Highly recommend. If you are into Zombies, action, ecchi, and so on.)

there of course, is a very very very good reason for all that Ecchi.

Besides High School of the Dead I read
  • Naruto
  • Bleach
  • One Piece
  • Hellsing
  • Ubel blatt
  • Hellsing
  • Eye shield 21
  • Death Note

I read prince of tennis and satan 666 until they finished

oh and Id_entity and Chunchu, though they're technically not manga, but manhwa.

#26 sioms

sioms

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 12:59 AM

Grappler Baki, the Pickle Saga is interesting

"A man who rules with his left, rules the world."
-Ginpachi Nekota, recalling an old saying

Are you a Hajime no Ippo fan? If you are, visit our boards at http://westbound.pro...4.com/index.cgi

#27 Nikko

Nikko

Lady Perv <3

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts
  • Interests:sewing, sleeping, drawing, tasty food, video games, manga/comic booking, anime, and music

Posted 15 March 2008 - 01:22 PM

You're my girlfriend - was not impressed, but I read all 4 chapters in hopes it would get better

Urusei Yatsura - I love Rumiko Takahasi's work, the older stuff is far better in my mind, so I've read this already and felt like rereading it since I have the time. Love this series~

#28 drag-eart

drag-eart

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 09:51 PM

Aw Nikko you actually read that one...we should put a topic to forewarn readers on some of the mangas that are terrible to help manga searchers to watch out for.

Anyways,

One that I read recently was Onikirimaru either that or something like it.

it's an OK manga. The Sum goes that the protagonist was birthed from a female Oni. But he came out more human than demon. His horn being a sword. He wants to be completely human. So he must vanquish every Oni to achieve that.

It's interesting to say the least.

#29 Nikko

Nikko

Lady Perv <3

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 10:11 PM

Rabbit Doubt or just Doubt - If you liked stuff like Saw where your left wondering till the end just what's going on this is one to get on board with now cause it just started to come out. The first 3 chapters are translated now and more to come. And it goes a little something like this: A group of teens playing an online game where you find out which of your group is not really a rabbit but the wolf. If you pick wrong you all die, or so the game went untill it turned all to real and they find themselves in a life or death situation of find the trader among the group before its too late. Awesome, for someone like me who hates mystery stuff and horror things, I've really started to like this series.

Edited by Nikko, 17 March 2008 - 10:12 PM.

#30 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 10:24 PM

lets see...i'm up to date on:
bleach
naruto
d. gray-man
fairy tail

and sort of have read the majority of:
ouran high school host club
vampire knight

#31 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 18 March 2008 - 05:45 AM

I just finished Rurouni Kenshin, lol.

Reading Death Note now, and One Piece and Fairy Tail.

Naruto and Bleach got ghey, so I dun really read them anymore. mellow.gif
You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#32 drag-eart

drag-eart

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 06:25 AM

Got agree with ya there Wilson...

Anyways been reading Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Addicted to Curry.

Addicted to Curry is a pretty funny manga. Plus, it give you recipes to cook your own curry plates. I recommend.

#33 Nikko

Nikko

Lady Perv <3

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 09:55 PM

I tried to read 100% Perfect Girl in the book store today but the person I went with was done shopping so had to put it down. From what I read I liked it, need to look online for it.

#34 drag-eart

drag-eart

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 03:27 PM

I've been reading it. It starts getting messed up man. I mean angst and stuff like that. I'm waiting for an update on mangafox but what they say it looks highly unlikely. You have to pay or something like that to get the whole thing from a site that has a majority of these kind of genres. It's ahead by a good many chapters already from the amount they have in mangafox. But I'm willing to wait for it. I'd even pay for it. But don't have a credit card. Plus, I'm not that desperate for it... laugh.gif

It's definitely interesting you got to admit.

-

Off topic: By the way Nikko where is your avatar from? What anime I mean? I crack up looking at it. Poor guy.

Edited by drag-eart, 23 March 2008 - 03:30 PM.

#35 Nikko

Nikko

Lady Perv <3

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 03:36 PM

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, it's Haruhi poking the hell out of Kyon, I liked it since I've got a habbit of poking people all the time

Edited by Nikko, 23 March 2008 - 09:17 PM.

#36 Nikko

Nikko

Lady Perv <3

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 09:18 PM

Change 123 ~ Waaa, it's awesome so far. Lots of ecchi and just so funny. Onemanga just started to host it so I hope they keep putting it up cause I like it alot.

Dogs ~ Oh my god I'm a sucker for red head guys in anime/manga. One in there is hot~ Action story, with a bit of comedy mixed in. So far so good. One shot manga, 6 parts.

______

Checked out Mangafox, oh what little social life I had will now be lost, so many things to read. Little slow loading, but soooooo many choices.

Edited by Nikko, 23 March 2008 - 09:26 PM.

#37 Ashley

Ashley

JUST KEEP MOVING FORWARD

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Otakus, Video games, It's a Trap!, Colorguard, Cartoons, Epic Fail Guy, Ace Attorney, Professor Layton, Ouendan, Vocaloid, drawing, Gainax, shojo, shounen, Evangelion, Gurren Lagann, pairings, anime figures(Otaku desires?), movies, Tegaki, South Park, Hikaru Utada, etc.

Posted 24 March 2008 - 01:10 AM

I'm just reading the 3rd volume of Shugo Chara.
I am still pinky-ash

#38 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 25 March 2008 - 04:15 PM

Bought the first two volumes of Saiyuki recently as well! This makes five series I collect at the moment... my poor poor moneys! shamefulcry0js.gif

#39 Jwolf0

Jwolf0

Gotta catch 'em all!

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts
  • Interests:Seasonal sports fan. Adept at pulling defeat from the jaws of victory. Sadly allows RL to interfere with gaming and anime stuffs.

Posted 25 March 2008 - 05:03 PM

Eyeshield 21
Negima
Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad
Bleach

I really should get on reading the Haruhi books, and I hear .hack//G.U.+ isn't worth getting.... I was reading Sekirei, but forgot where I was DL'ing that from.
QUOTE ("Down Goes Brown")
(For the younger readers, "HMV" and "Sam The Record Man" were record stores.)

(For the younger readers, a "record store" was a building that you had to go to when you wanted to buy music.)

(For the younger readers, "buying music" was the way we acquired it, since we couldn't just… you know what, let's just get back to the Bowen song. Stupid kids, you ruin everything.)

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Or Reaper! Or Zombie Killer... or something. Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN!

#40 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 03:04 PM

Naruto
Detective Conan
Fairy Tail
Ayu Mayu
Double Arts (new & cool)
Omamori Himari
Shina Dark

Edited by Nawfal, 27 March 2008 - 12:06 PM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users