222 replies to this topic

#21 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 12:44 PM

I must be the only one here that likes Suzaku lol.

Well, kinda like him anyway.

#22 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Interests:I am the bone of my Anime<br /><br />Marathoning is my body, and coffee is my blood<br /><br />I have watched over a thousand series<br /><br />Unknown to sleep<br /><br />Nor known to society<br /><br />Have withstood migraines to watch many episodes<br /><br />Waiting for the new season's arrival<br /><br />I have no regrets, this is the only path<br /><br />My whole life was Unlimited Anime Works

Posted 07 April 2008 - 12:46 PM

Yes, you are. Weirdo. tongue.gif

#23 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Mostly drawing, playing games and watching anime. Normal things, I think.

Posted 07 April 2008 - 01:13 PM

Suzaku, the next Darth Vader! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

why yes. that is my adorable sister hugging a dakimura. got a problem?

#24 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Interests:I am the bone of my Anime<br /><br />Marathoning is my body, and coffee is my blood<br /><br />I have watched over a thousand series<br /><br />Unknown to sleep<br /><br />Nor known to society<br /><br />Have withstood migraines to watch many episodes<br /><br />Waiting for the new season's arrival<br /><br />I have no regrets, this is the only path<br /><br />My whole life was Unlimited Anime Works

Posted 07 April 2008 - 01:15 PM

Don't even get me started on the Emperor. His theme music is scarily similar to the Emperor's music from Star Wars, plus the whole evil-I-know-everything attitude.

Factor in Suzaku-Vadar and we have a Star Wars match.

#25 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Mostly drawing, playing games and watching anime. Normal things, I think.

Posted 14 April 2008 - 06:24 AM

Now, who didn't see that last 5 mins of the second episode coming?
>.>
-raises hand-
Anyways, awesome episode, explains the cliff hanger from the end of the first season. But I got a pretty good idea why the emperor didn't just kill Lulu off when he had the chance... Is that too much of a spoiler? Well, I'll wait till someone replies to continue on my rant. For the destruction of Britannia!

#26 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 12:37 PM

This episode has reinforced my hatred of Suzaku.

All he is now is some kinda Sasuke wannabe with Lelouch as his Itachi. sleep.gif

Loved the Lelouch and Kallen interaction though, since I was looking forward to her demanding an explanation from him.

Also, poor Urabe. ;_;

#27 MelisaArtemis

MelisaArtemis

*Meow*

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 375 posts
  • Interests:my boyfriend,Narusaku,Ragnarok, Narusaku, Digimon 03, Narusaku fics, Games. have I mention Narusaku?

Posted 14 April 2008 - 01:02 PM

Am I the only 1 confused whats the mecha aspect of this anime? because I don't see any >.>

#28 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 01:13 PM

Well, you can count me in for the haters of Suzaku now, that arse kissing prick has angered me!

And i now ship only Lelouch X Kallen biggrin.gif

And this episode kicked arse, and revealed some interesting information, like this Sword of Akasha thing, and Rollo AND the emperor both having a damn Geass.

I get the feeling Rollo is gonna be another character i hate, like Suzaku.

#29 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 14 April 2008 - 02:25 PM

This second episode was great happy.gif

The new relevations were really nice. As I thought, there seems to be going something mythical going on...something with the gods or something. And C.C and V.V will play a big role in this, and probably Lelouch's mother as well.

Rolo having a Geass was surprising, but I expected something like this to happen. I think he'll join Lelouch's side in the end though. I think this because of the ending. The people of the Britanian side have white wings in the ending, while the followers of Zero have black wings (Or it is distinguised with C.C and followers black wings, and V.V and followers white wings) But Rolo is the only one who has one white wing and one black wing sprouting from his back. I think this means that he'll start out on the britanian side and will convert to Lelouch's side in time.

Suzaku is becoming a regular dog of the empire. I hope that guy doesn't forget his goal. I never liked the guy very much, but my dislike for him is growing. I want to learn more about the pink haired loli girl though x3

The action was very good and I loved the Kallen x Lelouch interaction. Although I really like Lelouch x C.C...I have to say that I've grow to like Lelouch x Kallen lately as well. Him giving her his jacket was cute and he was worried when she jumped in front of him to protect him.

Kallen admires/loves Zero, but she doesn't know what to think about Lelouch (Except that he's a Hentai!! tongue.gif ) She wants Lelouch to prove that he's really Zero, that he's really the same man she admires/loves so much. This could mean that we'll get some interesting/funny scenes with Lelouch and Kallen in the coming episodes.

Can't wait for the next episode wow.png
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#30 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 11:20 PM

I want to learn more about the pink haired loli girl though x3

:teehee:

Her name is Anya. She is gorgeous. That is all you need to know.

(Love the sig, I was getting tired of the repeated spin kicks that Suzaku seems to enjoy using on Lelouch)

#31 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 01:43 AM

QUOTE (Lelouch Vi Britannia @ Apr 14 2008, 10:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
All he is now is some kinda Sasuke wannabe with Lelouch as his Itachi. sleep.gif

I'm telling you Darth Vader. XP Oh and heres a pic I found that I have for my wallpaper now.

The Knights of the Round vs The Order of the Black Knights

#32 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 05:34 AM

QUOTE (Lelouch Vi Britannia @ Apr 15 2008, 09:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
:teehee:

Her name is Anya. She is gorgeous. That is all you need to know.

(Love the sig, I was getting tired of the repeated spin kicks that Suzaku seems to enjoy using on Lelouch)

You mean thats all YOU need to know you loli lover tongue.gif

#33 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 07:01 AM

QUOTE (rickp2006 @ Apr 15 2008, 05:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You mean thats all YOU need to know you loli lover tongue.gif

I know a lot more than that about the lovely Anya. :teehee:

Anyway, I'm sure you were more concerned about the Zino on Suzaku yaoi action. tongue.gif

#34 Dash

Dash

Jetsetter

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 695 posts
  • Interests:Anime/manga, Music, Books, Animals (veterinary medicine), Scuba Diving

Posted 15 April 2008 - 08:17 PM

So, apparently someone from the production company leaked the final six minutes of episode 3 today...

(For those who'd like to spoil themselves)

Brief - Lelouch is out with Shirley, more with Brittania, Rollo's Geass power

Detailed

The leak showed Lelouch out with Shirley; Lelouch outwitting the Britannians (again); Lelouch confronting Rollo and getting surprised by Rollo’s Geass ability - stopping time; and Li Xingke attacking some Black Knight members, saying that the Black Knights perish there.

There are rumors that this weekend's ep could be delayed, altered, or a mix of both

Edited by Takeo, 15 April 2008 - 08:24 PM.

#35 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 15 April 2008 - 11:12 PM

Yeah, I could have watched it, but decided not to. I know what happened though via summaries and such.

Lelouche going out with Shirly is probably just part of his plan. I dislike the pairing and I don't think it will happen, but who knows. She does seem to have her crush back, although she's supposed to know about that he's zero. But who knows what happened in that year that Lelouch had 'other memories'. I already expected Rolo to have such a dirty geass. Slowing/Stopping time...it's beginning to sound like the sharingan.. tongue.gif

I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#36 Dash

Dash

Jetsetter

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 695 posts
  • Interests:Anime/manga, Music, Books, Animals (veterinary medicine), Scuba Diving

Posted 15 April 2008 - 11:30 PM

QUOTE (SakuNaruLover @ Apr 15 2008, 07:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, I could have watched it, but decided not to. I know what happened though via summaries and such.

Lelouche going out with Shirly is probably just part of his plan. I dislike the pairing and I don't think it will happen, but who knows. She does seem to have her crush back, although she's supposed to know about that he's zero. But who knows what happened in that year that Lelouch had 'other memories'. I already expected Rolo to have such a dirty geass. Slowing/Stopping time...it's beginning to sound like the sharingan.. tongue.gif

Looked like Lelouch was just using Shirley to throw off a few unwelcome spies like he did in the first season...and Rollo's Geass does seem a little hacked, though there's bound to be some heavy drawbacks.

#37 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 05:39 AM

To be honest, I have my suspicions that this whole leak thing is a hoax.

#38 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 12:32 PM

Calm yourselves fools, there can be all the speculation we want but in the end we'll truly see what happens when it comes out. But honestly, I'm wondering how that Japanese otaku was able to get his hands on that bit of 5 mins if such a thing exsist.

#39 Dash

Dash

Jetsetter

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 02:17 PM

QUOTE (Lelouch Vi Britannia @ Apr 16 2008, 01:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To be honest, I have my suspicions that this whole leak thing is a hoax.

The footage is legit - have you seen the screenshots?

As for how it got spread around, only Sunrise knows...maybe they "accidentally" uploaded it to generate more interest. Anyway, it seems ep. 3 will air on schedule.

Edited by Takeo, 16 April 2008 - 11:24 PM.

#40 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 16 April 2008 - 10:24 PM

QUOTE (Takeo @ Apr 16 2008, 10:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The footage is legit - have you seen the screenshots?

As for how it got spread around, only Sunrise knows...maybe they "accidentally" uploaded it to generate more interest. Anyway, it seems ep. 3 will air on schedule.

can't see the screenshots takeo

but I heard ep 3 will air on schedule so thats good. can't wait for it. Wonder how it got leaked, though the accidental part laugh.gif seems more likely.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users