• This topic is locked This topic is locked
53 replies to this topic

#41 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 20 August 2012 - 02:37 AM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Aug 19 2012, 08:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
...also has the Chakra chains like Kushina does, (though that could be the power unlocked from the Rinnigan but he used chains against Minato)...

He didn't and never has used chakra chains. Those chains he used during his fight with Minato were just metal chains attached to his wrists so he could take advantage of his space/time jutsu. He also didn't use chains to control the Jichuriki; he used the chakra rods which were from his Rinnengan powers.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#42 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 09:16 PM

QUOTE (Sora no Senshi @ Aug 20 2012, 03:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He didn't and never has used chakra chains. Those chains he used during his fight with Minato were just metal chains attached to his wrists so he could take advantage of his space/time jutsu. He also didn't use chains to control the Jichuriki; he used the chakra rods which were from his Rinnengan powers.

Nope they are definately Chakra chains, Look Here those are not metal chains but the same type of chains Kushina used to subdue Kurama But the chains used during the battle with Minato were metal you are right about that, and he was using the chakra rods to control them, but they manifested as Chakra chains to control the Bijuu. So does that mean the Chakra rods were powers from the Rinnigan or the power of the Uzumaki?

iAnby7W.gif

#43 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 10:31 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Aug 21 2012, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nope they are definately Chakra chains, Look Here those are not metal chains but the same type of chains Kushina used to subdue Kurama But the chains used during the battle with Minato were metal you are right about that, and he was using the chakra rods to control them, but they manifested as Chakra chains to control the Bijuu. So does that mean the Chakra rods were powers from the Rinnigan or the power of the Uzumaki?

Dont know kushina spawn chakra chains from the ground and seems that those chains were attached to the gedou mazou, because he did not used after he called out his bijuu back to the gedou mazou, because he could use those chains to subdue naruto and undo his seal easily and looks like he did not used it because he cant.

Kishimoto/Madara i would not be surprised if he take some of her DNA and boost his powers with it, since he wants to become the host of the juubi, i think this guy is not Obito because he seems to do experiments with his body, he can be a uzumaki, an uchiha or even a senju, but not Obito because he knows a lot of stuff before Obito's death and was him that give the rinnegan to nagato, and since nagato is older than minato.
Minato was the next pupil after Nagato/Pain/Konan.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#44 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 22 August 2012 - 06:19 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Aug 21 2012, 05:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Huh.... can't believe i missed that. i was looking through that whole area to see if you were right before i posted but i somehow missed this. I dont know anymore. I still like to cling to the Obito theory, but somehow Obito is involved atleast due to it being his eye that Tobi has. So confused right now.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#45 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 22 August 2012 - 09:38 PM

Theories are so much fun. XD

They're what give me half the ideas for the fanfics I write.

Edited by Paradox Jast, 22 August 2012 - 09:39 PM.

#46 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:39 PM

599 just came out.

Just thought i'd like to say.....

BOOM!!!! Tolda so!~

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#47 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:54 PM

QUOTE (Sora no Senshi @ Aug 29 2012, 10:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
BOOM!!!! Tolda so!~

You can't say that yet. We still don't know why he turned out like that. I mean its kinda obvious to be Obito but the real question is why he became evil and suddenly became powerful.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#48 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 03:11 PM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Aug 29 2012, 09:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You can't say that yet. We still don't know why he turned out like that. I mean its kinda obvious to be Obito but the real question is why he became evil and suddenly became powerful.

Along with that, I doubt it's actually Obito's soul in the body.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#49 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 03:12 PM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Aug 29 2012, 10:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well im simply referring to the fact that it is Obito in some shape or form. Obviously there's still tons of back story and flashbacks that need to be shown till the true Tobi/Obito is revealed, but on the lowest and most basic level, my theory (atleast the one i've been convinced of since Tobi was first revealed back in 07/08 (i forgot the exact year)) is confirmed at the notion that Tobi is Obito (in some shape or form).

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#50 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 29 August 2012 - 04:06 PM

I was one of the first people who guessed Tobi was Obito and yet somehow I feel disappointed.

uc.png

#51 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,842 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 29 August 2012 - 04:14 PM

I didn't want to believe it at first. As soon I saw Obito's face as the page load, I had immediately mental screamed to myself, "Kishimoto better not make this true..." and yet he did.

Now I better have explanations on Chapter 600.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#52 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 05:48 PM

I'm disappointed the build up wasn't more obvious, but im happy with how it's going right now. Before it was difficult to connect Tobi and Obito besides the mask and the clown persona and after he called himself Madara, people just sort of dropped the topic and accepted he was madara simply because there were few other explanations. Then you see his time space usage, which could sort of be compared to Kakashi's Kamui, but even still they were too different at the time and not explained to ever consider the connection. Only now within these last 4 chapters have we gotten all this info and it's all kinda of rushed feeling. Kakashi being able to question Tobi's identity even once before this fight would have been better build up than this. I'm happy Tobi is Obito, but not happy with how Kishi did. He better make the following explanation worth it, especially if Rin is involved.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#53 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 29 August 2012 - 07:18 PM

Well, I can see him acting like a child, though it's difficult to fathom how he could have been Mizukage. Wouldn't he have been too young?

Though this does sort of leave it open in a way, for 'Obito' to be redeemed and have Madara be the actual big bad. Madara and Obito do know each other somehow. How else would he have gotten the Rinnegan, and just whose Rinnegan is it, if it wasn't Nagato's (since it was 'given' to Nagato too). Poor Rinnegan, being passed around like spare change.

Still lots of questions.

Edited by Paradox Jast, 29 August 2012 - 07:21 PM.

#54 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:51 PM

Well I'm confident in my belief that it is completely Obito, not just his body. One of the biggest, if not the biggest, themes in this series is how despite Naruto's circumstances in life, he rose up to become the hero and person he is. The fact that the big villain of the series is Obito is simply perfect in my opinion. Like everyone has been saying, Many obvious parallels have been drawn between Naruto and Obito and it's no accident. Again, it goes back to the theme of the whole series. We have two people who were faced with similar circumstances and one turns to evil while the other rises above. It's classic, and its made for a hell of a story. And doesn't it sound familiar? Sasuke is another example of the same theme, Naruto rises above while Sasuke turns to evil.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users