Close
Photo

So does Sakura still want to be in a relationship with Sasuke?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62 replies to this topic

#1 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 08:41 PM

This chapter was sort of hard to interpret.

Her face didn't look at all like a confession, and she sounded like she was begging for him to come back for the sake of Team 7 but then in MS Kakashi says "all she wanted was to be yours" fingers crossed that MS is wrong on that part because.....my god, all that development just to be thrown away like that.

eh10ut.jpg

#2 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 08:43 PM

Of course. Who doesn't want to be with the sauce man.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#3 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 08:46 PM

I think the raw comes out tomorrow? It's Mondays isn't it?

MP uses past tense, MS present tense. :argh: It's all very confusing.

ナルサク

#4 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 28 September 2014 - 08:52 PM

Really Hard to Tell now. I guess we can leave it all to Kishi -_-.

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#5 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 08:54 PM

I think that, even if she still loves him, she doesn't pursue a relationship him with, she just want to help him/save him. 

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#6 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 28 September 2014 - 08:59 PM

I think the raw comes out tomorrow? It's Mondays isn't it?

MP uses past tense, MS present tense. :argh: It's all very confusing.

Not to mention that that is a rather large error to make.

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#7 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 09:14 PM

lol still fixated with those raws... I  told you that they were already out in part since days...

I told you that mp's translator isn't a english native...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#8 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 28 September 2014 - 09:23 PM

The logical answer is no. But with Sakura I just don't know anymore. If the MS version turns out to be COMPLETELY right, I'm gonna be pretty bummed.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#9 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 09:25 PM

lol still fixated with those raws... I  told you that they were already out in part since days...

hey go easy on me I'm not here all the time :ccc

ナルサク

#10 Candleguy

Candleguy

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 09:42 PM

I think everyone should brace themselves with her using the present tense and accpet what kakashi said at face value just in case. It doesn't kill NS though I understand those of you who think it will hurt its percpetion. (I don't fully agree though but I understand)

However she was indeed desperate as it shows when she said "If you just come back then everything might go back to the way it was " This is probably the craziest thing she said the entire chapter imo.

She cleary was just throwing stuff out there hoping it will stick. Now Idk I can't say she doesn't love Sasuke, however I also can't say with any confidence that she wants to be in a relationship with him going foward.

I am fairly certain however she was trying to use this love to change his mind and Sasuke wasn't into it

Edited by Candleguy, 28 September 2014 - 10:01 PM.

#11 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 09:55 PM

To be fair neither are half the people on this site. On top of that MP always sticks to the translations whereas MS is almost as bad as Viz as pulling whatever they want with the dialogue. Hence why people are shocked and horrified about MS being right about now of all times.

eh10ut.jpg

#12 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 28 September 2014 - 11:52 PM

When the raws come out try not to throw a temper tantrum people ok?

#13 Lilac

Lilac

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 12:22 AM

When the raws come out try not to throw a temper tantrum people ok?

To be fair, the people waiting for raws did have ample warning. I'd hope they wouldn't be too upset, that'd be a bummer.

#14 wingless

wingless

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 09:05 AM

At the very least, Sakura's character is consistent. Although, this "consistency" has a very weak pillar to fall back on...

#15 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 09:58 AM

You know, I don't really think the raws are really going to give us a true answer.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#16 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 12:28 PM

I don't see how we could have a SasuSaku relationship after this chapter--not in a way that's believable. The dialogue surrounding Sakura, not what she said, was what bothered me--like they were trying to justify why anyone would love this guy. Every person in that chapter was rather off-putting one way or another--from Naruto's compliance, from Kakashi trying to reason out Sakura's love, from the Sage and his destiny blah, from Sasuke being the undeserving mad-man he has been for a long time... 

Sakura's desperation to try and talk Sasuke out of his mess may have just been a Part 1 tactic she used. If she 'still loves him' then it holds more weight as a persuasive stance? Maybe it's (overly) kind of Sakura if this is true, but I don't think anyone else should support it. He's just given her the feeling of having her chest ripped open by a chidori. He could have used anything but he chooses to knock her out with that. I want to say that she wouldn't want a relationship after that, but because Kishimoto has a funny way of having people love/forgive Sasuke without any sense this could be the set up of a really bad romance.

#17 itsmesakura

itsmesakura

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Anime/manga physics, biology, maths, and probably every lesson at school (coz I love to study!), celebrities, trivia/quizzes, adventure, writing diaries/journals, visiting the orphan, going out with my friends, and everything that smells like school, and lesson, and challenging

Posted 29 September 2014 - 12:45 PM

I don't think so. It's a gentjutsu right? Everything, including kakashi falling, is just a gentjutsu. Sasuke doesn't want Sakura blocking their way, so he creates illusion just to stab her

If you want something JUST GO FOR IT

#18 NaruSakuNo1Fan

NaruSakuNo1Fan

Kanto's Champion

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Interests:Naruto (and, by definition, NaruSaku xD), SAO, Kaichou-Wa Maid Sama- USUI ILY, Pokémon, eating, sleeping, Watashi Ni xx Shinasai and a whole ton of other mangas :) I like sitting in bed on the internet, popping bubble wrap, making fart noises, and singing karaoke with my best friend. Basically, I just love being a pale, nerdy, lazy, permanently sleepy, grumpy otaku. :P

Favorite weird ship?

Mavis x Laxus. Duh.

Posted 29 September 2014 - 05:48 PM

Okay, that KakaSaku sig is creepy af. I puked in my mouth on that one

a3ly5_zpsac167236.gif

Anji-chan loves NaruSaku <3   :w00t: 

Sharingan is red

Rasengan is blue
If you won't be my valentine I’ll Chidori you~

#19 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 05:54 PM

I don't think so. It's a gentjutsu right? Everything, including kakashi falling, is just a gentjutsu. Sasuke doesn't want Sakura blocking their way, so he creates illusion just to stab her

"I wanted to stab you so much, I needed to create an illusion"

"I need love"

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#20 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 05:57 PM

The genjutsu is over....she's unconscious. 

Seriously people they explain this back in Part 1.

eh10ut.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users