• Please log in to reply
27895 replies to this topic

#27881 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 22 May 2019 - 08:33 PM

Speaking of ending oh boy Game of Thrones ending has people pissed with people saying its the worst ending, now if any are NH fans well let's say we can all say this to them, "Well it's what the writer wanted so respect their decision." 

#27882 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,014 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 09:30 PM

Seriously!?!?

"Hey, can you write the storyline for the final movie for the most popular manga on the planet?"

"Sure!"

"Do you want to maybe...flip through some of it first? You know, just to get an idea of history, context, pairings—"

"Nah, I'm good."

:wallbash:

Obviously it was a ploy to push NH to the forefront. What better way to promote and get away with their B#%& $H!TTERY than hiring a writer that had no prior knowledge to the series so as to not cause them problems? :zaru:

Speaking of ending oh boy Game of Thrones ending has people pissed with people saying its the worst ending, now if any are NH fans well let's say we can all say this to them, "Well it's what the writer wanted so respect their decision."

No we tell them that when they are pining for Borurada and they get Borumire instead :kukuku:   :superior:

Edited by Phantom_999, 22 May 2019 - 09:32 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#27883 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,061 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 12:03 AM

D&D are not the original writers its an adaptation of a book series. Now they did get notes on how the series would end. How closely they followed it is left to guessing.

#27884 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,888 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 12:59 AM

Oh, Masashi didn't write that. That was someone else. Remember, there was an interview with the writer who admitted he/she didn't do research on the manga and wanted to write about the topic of love for The Last.

Is that why a character who had a very mature view and understanding of love at the end of part 1, suddenly turned into Goku for the movie. It’s the worst part of the movie for that reason. One reason Naruto was so likeable was because he was genuinely a nice guy. He put her happiness ahead of his own even at the expense of his own. These were some of his best moments and the last crapped all over it when this change.

#27885 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 01:44 AM

https://en.wikipedia...ations_episodes

I just notice that each episode is directed by a bunch of different people , the script of each episode is also written by a bunch of different people (i don't know if this normal , if someone could help me understand this will be appreciated). This franchise is lost ... when a bunch of different people dip in and wrote the script instead of a single person so the story is consistent .... how in the world did this sh**y anime reach 110 is mind blowing.

Edited by Yyubie, 23 May 2019 - 01:51 AM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#27886 totherpage95

totherpage95

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 11:58 AM

https://en.wikipedia...ations_episodes

I just notice that each episode is directed by a bunch of different people , the script of each episode is also written by a bunch of different people (i don't know if this normal , if someone could help me understand this will be appreciated). This franchise is lost ... when a bunch of different people dip in and wrote the script instead of a single person so the story is consistent .... how in the world did this sh**y anime reach 110 is mind blowing.

Yeah and the manga it's based on isn't very good either

#27887 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,516 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 02:58 PM

Soooo disappointed with the ending. And I loved that show. Have watched it since the beginning. I won't even go into all the reasons it's bad. Just that yeah...it made me think of Naruto. How can writers look at a body of work and then screw the ending up so badly. I mean, we're all reading/watching the same thing, right?! 

I just wonder if George RR Martin will change his book ending, even slightly, because of the overall fan disappointment. It would certainly help his book sales if he came out with a different ending. Cause I don't think many readers are going to come back around just to have that trainwreck ending replayed in slow motion.

#27888 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,522 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 03:04 PM

Seriously!?!?

"Hey, can you write the storyline for the final movie for the most popular manga on the planet?"

"Sure!"

"Do you want to maybe...flip through some of it first? You know, just to get an idea of history, context, pairings—"

"Nah, I'm good."

:wallbash:

The stupidity of that is unreal. It's like someone is gonna write a movie about something like a comic book, but they don't read the source material, and then flub it up big time!

#27889 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,516 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 03:24 PM

The stupidity of that is unreal. It's like someone is gonna write a movie about something like a comic book, but they don't read the source material, and then flub it up big time!

IKR! It's crazy. Just crazy. You had one job....  :facepalm:

#27890 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,522 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 03:48 PM

IKR! It's crazy. Just crazy. You had one job....  :facepalm:

EXACTLY. X_X It just kills me in the long run.  :hug: But you get a hug, so you don't have a conniption, even if I'm pretty damn close myself.

#27891 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,185 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 23 May 2019 - 05:34 PM

Same thing when writing a movie based on video game franchises like Tekken, Dead or Alive, King of Fighters, Resident Evil and the upcoming Sonic the Hedgehog movie.

The only one that may have a pass is the first Mortal Kombat movie.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#27892 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,722 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 06:52 PM

Soooo disappointed with the ending. And I loved that show. Have watched it since the beginning. I won't even go into all the reasons it's bad. Just that yeah...it made me think of Naruto. How can writers look at a body of work and then screw the ending up so badly. I mean, we're all reading/watching the same thing, right?! 

I just wonder if George RR Martin will change his book ending, even slightly, because of the overall fan disappointment. It would certainly help his book sales if he came out with a different ending. Cause I don't think many readers are going to come back around just to have that trainwreck ending replayed in slow motion.

I loved that pretty much everyone who watched the show even the ones that watched it and forgot what happened after they finished the episodes, all complained about it. Everyone just started to point out why this last season was so bad. It was like a revolution.

I mean I didn't even watched the show nor did I care about it and even I who avoided anything GoT related news because I didn't care about it, heard the complaints. 

If he's smart he will change his ending.

Posted Image

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#27893 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,061 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:47 AM

Apparently Bran becoming king was something D&D came up with because they were obsessed with fan theories and wanted to create something totally unexpected' likely Arya killing the night king is that same thing. That whole "subverting expectations" BS young postmodernist writers like. But they knew getting rid of Dany, a woman, would cause an outrage; so they settled on Bran a crippled hoped that it would lessen the criticism. Remember in the book bran is suppose to become one with the weirwoods. Jon was suppose to be king with Jamie as his golden hand -you know I have never seen any fan theories coming up with this- after killing his sister. Dany was to kill her "nephew" and destroy much of king's landing but they didn't adapt him. Also D&D relationship with GRRM which has been increasingly strained over the past few seasons finally broke with this season. He apparently is finally motivated to finish the sixth book.  

Edited by Bail o' Lies, Yesterday, 12:48 PM.

#27894 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,236 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:13 PM

Oh, Masashi didn't write that. That was someone else. Remember, there was an interview with the writer who admitted he/she didn't do research on the manga and wanted to write about the topic of love for The Last.

-"But Kishimoto endorsed it and even did interviews saying how even Hinata knitting the red scarf was from a real life experience and how they based the whole movie around this concept."

-"Even Boruto's says on the cover: "Supervised by Kishimoto""

I could argue:
"Well, Kishimoto is not denying anything so it must be endorsed by him. So it must be 100% canon."

This only goes to what I said previously: Bail O'Lies said that SP wants to preserve Kishimoto's canon, but the only thing they are preserving is how NH and SS are miserable while everything else is altered to the point of unrecognizable.

Why? Why is this one aspect the only thing they potentially preserve from the Kishimoto's original writings? Why not just change it? Seems counter intuitive to continue to preserve this one fact about the series while trying to push the idea that NH and SS were "meant to be." Especially true when the fandom that remains active ignores the canon outright and automatically assumes that NH and SS are happy prospering couples. Why not just rewrite it? The fandom that actually cared about this series left years ago and the ones that remain write their own canon anyway. Might as well just retcon how happy the couples are. Say that Sasuke was always home. Naruto bangs Hinata every night and is never busy as Hokage. Make Boruto a good boy who loves his father. It's not like the previous established canon stopped them from retconning before. Naruto the Last makes no mention at all any time through out Boruto.

You see what I mean? It's like saying red is your favorite color, but you keep buying things that are blue. It's like saying "I hate hamburgers," but that is all you ever eat. We are shown they are miserable, but told they are happy.

Are they high? Is there a gas leak at SP?

He never said that Salad was Karin's daughter from what I recall he gave a none answer that was pretty much it could be either of them. Kishi never said anything about that stupid rivalry claim from I recall that was from the movie written by someone else as Derock points out.

He never said it was biologically Sakura's daughter either, but they run with that one any way. Come on...we all know the truth. We KNOW Salad is Karin's kid. We can beat around the bush all we want, but the story of Salad's conception combined with Karin having the umbilical cord which is a Japanese tradition that the birth mother keeps the cord even if given up for adoption....and seeing how Kishimoto is an old fashioned Japanese man....

So we can say "Well, technically he never said..." Yeah, but WE KNOW that the clues are there in Naruto Gaiden that HEAVILY suggest Karin is the birth mother. Now all of a sudden you guys want to back-peddle. Karin gives Sakura her glasses to give to Salad?

The whole thing does anything to prove, but point blank say "Karin is Salad's mother." Hell, Kisame had a kid...some how....

Of course, we do have the Red Scarf story element in Naruto the Last which was added by Kishimoto himself. As he stated himself in an interview...
https://www.reddit.c...e_was_added_by/

They did have the villain from that appear in Boruto to make clear how powerful Bolt Super-gan was. They just don't use it as much as they would like because of the backlash. To kishi it was only sort of canon. To SP it is canon it just something they can't use often.

Knock Knock.

Who's there?

Toneri?

Who?

You know the guy who tried to force your mother to marry him and was trying to use the moon to destroy the world...
Never heard of you.
Well...can I come back and do something?
No.

They actually did adapt the gaiden and like I said at the time they merely tried to soften the negative implications. They did the same for Bolt's movie. Though like I said they always shoot themselves in the foot whenever they try to fix something.

"Soften the negative implications:"

They can do it for that, but continue to push that SS and NH are miserable? Uh huh...has me convinced.

Too bad they can't bring up Chapter 3.....

The narrative that this was an ending the author supported. We may know that crap and he doesn't care anymore besides that. But not everyone knows that. They can't lose those people. Also it is never a good image for an adaptation to openly disrespect & show contempt to the original work. AGaThe original worked ended with nH/SS, but kishi also wrote the gaiden and Boruto that showed those pairing in negative lights intentionally or not. SP are required to show them while again trying to soften the negative implication they cannot completely remove them. It is only when they pass those story can they slowly try to change the relationships.

No, everyone with a brain knows that. Everyone who actually follows the series knows that. Everyone who wasn't in for the pairings knows that. Heck, even the rabid NH and SS knows this, but they REFUSE to acknowledge it because then they know that what they love so much of the series is just a downright lie.

They know they just choose to ignore it for their own fantasies, but SP has been disrespecting the "original concept" long before the ending even occurred. How many fillers just go against the story as a whole? But see that is the thing isn't it? "Fillers" since labeled as "non-canon" can be easily hand-waved away, but let me push this idea to you

But not everyone knows...that fillers are non-canon so they take it as canon because..."Hinata is awesome." How many pro-enders use fillers to prove how much better Hinata is over Sakura? You can't deny this one because we see them use filler in arguments.

So if you want to use the argument that "not everyone knows" as a means to excuse it, then not everyone knows that fillers are non-canon and assume that it is canon and thus through that logic SP has been going against the original concept since the very beginning with every filler they make...because "not everyone knows it is non-canon." If a person only watches the anime...then how would they know what is canon and non-canon unless someone else told them it wasn't? If no one denies or acknowledges canonization...then SP has been going against the original concept every time they make a filler episode that is just a little bit different. (ex. Hinata can use medicial ninjutsu in the anime.)

I'm sorry, that is a really stupid argument when you think about it. That is one hell of a two way street.
"But not everyone knew Naruto loved Sakura even though he said it 5 times." See? That's a cheat argument.

It's like how everyone thinks Ron Toye works for Funimation when he actually doesn't, but people assume he does cause he has "insider information." If SP works with Kishimoto, then people could assume Kishimoto approves of the filler canon regardless of what his manga says. Any person who doesn't read the manga would not know Kishimoto didn't write the filler and assume he approves of it saying "it's canon." Since some fans assume and use the filler in arguments for why Hinata is better for Naruto...well...hard to argue against that

It is also very very sad when you realize
Road to Ninja which is actually entirely written by Kishimoto is non-canon
Naruto the Last which is NOT entirely written by Kishimoto is canon.

I could make the argument that not having Road to Ninja canon is "going against the original concept." Making NH and SS canon is "going against the original concept."

THE REAL INSANITY IS TRYING TO CONVINCE US THAT ALL OF THIS WAS PLANNED FROM THE BEGINNING.

Selective reasoning is selective.

You can keep posting videos of insanity all you want, Bail, but let's not forget that the Pro-enders and the fans that still remain can't distinguish from canon and not canon. They can't use any sort of common sense to sit down and say "Wait, none of this seems right..."  If you were to ask an average bystander what they feel about the series, they would tell you that the series makes no sense overall...

What if I told you that insane was reading a series for 15 years expecting a great ending to characters that were well-developed only to be told in the end to piss off?

Kishimoto doesn't say "no."

So sick of this "pick and choose what is canon" arguments because it is just denying any responsibility of saying "Hey, we messed up and we were wrong." Whether it be Naruto or Dragonball Super.

"It is only canon if supports what we want, but not if it goes against what we want."

So sure, Goku can blow up multi-universes with a fart, but the whole thing being unable to lift 1000 tons? "Yeah, totally non-canon even though it is written by Toriyama."

P.S. Someone already argued with me on something similar. Yusuke Murata does the OPM manga and is not the original writer. ONE is. However, when asked who would win in a fight Goku or Saitama? Murata said he didn't know. When I argued that asking Murata is NOT asking ONE himself, someone argued that it is just as good.

So if the average person's mentality is that a person associated with someone else is just as good a source...then what is stopping someone from assuming that SP knows the canon of the Naruto as a whole because they are associated with Kishimoto and thus their fillers are canon? You and I both know that they are two different identities, but to an average person who doesn't dive into behind the scenes will never know for sure. So using the "but not everyone knows that" argument I can prove that SP has already went against the original concept and why not just go for the whole thing? Burn the canon entirely. As long as NH and SS are forced into a "happy marriage" what else matters? If they truly cared about story...then NS would have been canon long before...

Look at Gargoyles the Tv show that was originally on Disney. The original creator and writer was fired, but they continued the series without him. The writer came out and said "I don't consider their seasons canon." So it would NOT be unheard of if Kishimoto denied canonization for some of the story elements of the series. Is he going to do that? Hell no. Why? He don't care. He has moved on.

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Edited by James S Cassidy, Yesterday, 02:44 PM.

I hate being Bi-Polar. It's awesome.
Posted Image
Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#27895 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,236 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted Yesterday, 05:19 PM

The answer is still the same. They are stuck with having to follow what Kishimoto wrote for them. They can't contradict that without breaking their narrative. Remember this is the story Kishimoto always wanted to happen after Naruto. The end pairing Kishimoto chosen were nH/SS. NS wasn't a romantic pairing. So on and so forth. Its afterwards (after the gaiden for SS, and after the chunin exam for nH) they can try and go about changing it, but they still have to work from their initial position. Which from what I understand is what they are trying to do..they just are failing at it in our eyes, and some of their fans'.

nice clip of vaas and is right I'm waiting for Naruto to deal with a psycho like vaas and fail.

My question is, if Hinata is an angel goddess as she is with her “large rack and passive attitude that no male will feel emasculated by”, why need her to be like Sakura at all?

It's like in infinite crisis main superman telling earth one superman if the world is perfect it doesn't need a superman.

That explains so much if that's right and this why researching what you are doing is important or you get highlander 2 which ruins the lore of the series.

#27896 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,236 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted Yesterday, 05:30 PM

-"But Kishimoto endorsed it and even did interviews saying how even Hinata knitting the red scarf was from a real life experience and how they based the whole movie around this concept."
-"Even Boruto's says on the cover: "Supervised by Kishimoto""
I could argue:
"Well, Kishimoto is not denying anything so it must be endorsed by him. So it must be 100% canon."
This only goes to what I said previously: Bail O'Lies said that SP wants to preserve Kishimoto's canon, but the only thing they are preserving is how NH and SS are miserable while everything else is altered to the point of unrecognizable.
Why? Why is this one aspect the only thing they potentially preserve from the Kishimoto's original writings? Why not just change it? Seems counter intuitive to continue to preserve this one fact about the series while trying to push the idea that NH and SS were "meant to be." Especially true when the fandom that remains active ignores the canon outright and automatically assumes that NH and SS are happy prospering couples. Why not just rewrite it? The fandom that actually cared about this series left years ago and the ones that remain write their own canon anyway. Might as well just retcon how happy the couples are. Say that Sasuke was always home. Naruto bangs Hinata every night and is never busy as Hokage. Make Boruto a good boy who loves his father. It's not like the previous established canon stopped them from retconning before. Naruto the Last makes no mention at all any time through out Boruto.
You see what I mean? It's like saying red is your favorite color, but you keep buying things that are blue. It's like saying "I hate hamburgers," but that is all you ever eat. We are shown they are miserable, but told they are happy.
Are they high? Is there a gas leak at SP?

He never said it was biologically Sakura's daughter either, but they run with that one any way. Come on...we all know the truth. We KNOW Salad is Karin's kid. We can beat around the bush all we want, but the story of Salad's conception combined with Karin having the umbilical cord which is a Japanese tradition that the birth mother keeps the cord even if given up for adoption....and seeing how Kishimoto is an old fashioned Japanese man....
So we can say "Well, technically he never said..." Yeah, but WE KNOW that the clues are there in Naruto Gaiden that HEAVILY suggest Karin is the birth mother. Now all of a sudden you guys want to back-peddle. Karin gives Sakura her glasses to give to Salad?
The whole thing does anything to prove, but point blank say "Karin is Salad's mother." Hell, Kisame had a kid...some how....
Of course, we do have the Red Scarf story element in Naruto the Last which was added by Kishimoto himself. As he stated himself in an interview...https://www.reddit.c...e_was_added_by/

Knock Knock.
Who's there?
Toneri?
Who?
You know the guy who tried to force your mother to marry him and was trying to use the moon to destroy the world...
Never heard of you.
Well...can I come back and do something?
No.

"Soften the negative implications:"
They can do it for that, but continue to push that SS and NH are miserable? Uh huh...has me convinced.
Too bad they can't bring up Chapter 3.....

No, everyone with a brain knows that. Everyone who actually follows the series knows that. Everyone who wasn't in for the pairings knows that. Heck, even the rabid NH and SS knows this, but they REFUSE to acknowledge it because then they know that what they love so much of the series is just a downright lie.
They know they just choose to ignore it for their own fantasies, but SP has been disrespecting the "original concept" long before the ending even occurred. How many fillers just go against the story as a whole? But see that is the thing isn't it? "Fillers" since labeled as "non-canon" can be easily hand-waved away, but let me push this idea to youBut not everyone knows...that fillers are non-canon so they take it as canon because..."Hinata is awesome." How many pro-enders use fillers to prove how much better Hinata is over Sakura? You can't deny this one because we see them use filler in arguments.
So if you want to use the argument that "not everyone knows" as a means to excuse it, then not everyone knows that fillers are non-canon and assume that it is canon and thus through that logic SP has been going against the original concept since the very beginning with every filler they make...because "not everyone knows it is non-canon." If a person only watches the anime...then how would they know what is canon and non-canon unless someone else told them it wasn't? If no one denies or acknowledges canonization...then SP has been going against the original concept every time they make a filler episode that is just a little bit different. (ex. Hinata can use medicial ninjutsu in the anime.)
I'm sorry, that is a really stupid argument when you think about it. That is one hell of a two way street.
"But not everyone knew Naruto loved Sakura even though he said it 5 times." See? That's a cheat argument.
It's like how everyone thinks Ron Toye works for Funimation when he actually doesn't, but people assume he does cause he has "insider information." If SP works with Kishimoto, then people could assume Kishimoto approves of the filler canon regardless of what his manga says. Any person who doesn't read the manga would not know Kishimoto didn't write the filler and assume he approves of it saying "it's canon." Since some fans assume and use the filler in arguments for why Hinata is better for Naruto...well...hard to argue against that
It is also very very sad when you realize
Road to Ninja which is actually entirely written by Kishimoto is non-canon
Naruto the Last which is NOT entirely written by Kishimoto is canon.
I could make the argument that not having Road to Ninja canon is "going against the original concept." Making NH and SS canon is "going against the original concept."
THE REAL INSANITY IS TRYING TO CONVINCE US THAT ALL OF THIS WAS PLANNED FROM THE BEGINNING.
Selective reasoning is selective.
You can keep posting videos of insanity all you want, Bail, but let's not forget that the Pro-enders and the fans that still remain can't distinguish from canon and not canon. They can't use any sort of common sense to sit down and say "Wait, none of this seems right..."  If you were to ask an average bystander what they feel about the series, they would tell you that the series makes no sense overall...

What if I told you that insane was reading a series for 15 years expecting a great ending to characters that were well-developed only to be told in the end to piss off?
Kishimoto doesn't say "no."
So sick of this "pick and choose what is canon" arguments because it is just denying any responsibility of saying "Hey, we messed up and we were wrong." Whether it be Naruto or Dragonball Super.
"It is only canon if supports what we want, but not if it goes against what we want."
So sure, Goku can blow up multi-universes with a fart, but the whole thing being unable to lift 1000 tons? "Yeah, totally non-canon even though it is written by Toriyama."
P.S. Someone already argued with me on something similar. Yusuke Murata does the OPM manga and is not the original writer. ONE is. However, when asked who would win in a fight Goku or Saitama? Murata said he didn't know. When I argued that asking Murata is NOT asking ONE himself, someone argued that it is just as good.
So if the average person's mentality is that a person associated with someone else is just as good a source...then what is stopping someone from assuming that SP knows the canon of the Naruto as a whole because they are associated with Kishimoto and thus their fillers are canon? You and I both know that they are two different identities, but to an average person who doesn't dive into behind the scenes will never know for sure. So using the "but not everyone knows that" argument I can prove that SP has already went against the original concept and why not just go for the whole thing? Burn the canon entirely. As long as NH and SS are forced into a "happy marriage" what else matters? If they truly cared about story...then NS would have been canon long before...
Look at Gargoyles the Tv show that was originally on Disney. The original creator and writer was fired, but they continued the series without him. The writer came out and said "I don't consider their seasons canon." So it would NOT be unheard of if Kishimoto denied canonization for some of the story elements of the series. Is he going to do that? Hell no. Why? He don't care. He has moved on.
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Agreed they use filler and it's not canon. Probably there fave is the hinata waterfall dance which makes them creepier.
Just shows how pointless toneri was cause has he been in the bolt manga?
Gargoyles is a great show especially season 2.
No I'm with you James NH and ss was not planned especially given how the manga played out only thing kishi planned was that farce final fight with Naruto and Sasuke which really accomplish nothing.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users