• Please log in to reply
31585 replies to this topic

#25781 RidiculouslyBored

RidiculouslyBored

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, games, literature (Harry Potter will always hold a special place in my heart), ice cream, strawberry cheesecake, sports (Tom Brady, Russell Westbrook, Dwyane Wade, Kobe Bryant are my favorite athletes)

Posted 01 January 2018 - 04:47 AM

The real question is why does Hinata have to end up with anyone? excluding The Last she's less of a character then Lee is and last i checked he hadn't been a victim of "pair the spares." yet. 

She has the Byakugan. NS ending or not, it's a cool and important dojutsu and it's nice to see someone wield it in the next generation. Besides, since she and Lee are "spares", together they would make a whole. Their child, a future Taijutsu expert born from Lee, the former teammate and self proclaimed rival of her deceased cousin and Hinata, who would be capable of wielding the Byakugan and utilize all of those glorious Hyuuga techniques in addition to possibly being taught about the Gates? It would write itself.

#25782 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 01 January 2018 - 05:04 AM

There are a hundred other random Hyuuga that could crop up. Nothing states it needs to be a Hinata offspring other then to milk her fans. Hell, we could have got to see more of Hanabi :zaru: who is 100% more interesting then Hinata. 

I'm just saying the idea that everyone needs to pair off and have a baby is dumb imo. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#25783 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 05:14 AM

Neji could have married someone, and there was actually a good chance of it being Hinata. It is clear that Neji would not have died if Hinata did not have to be with Naruto.

Edited by DrK, 01 January 2018 - 05:15 AM.

#25784 RidiculouslyBored

RidiculouslyBored

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, games, literature (Harry Potter will always hold a special place in my heart), ice cream, strawberry cheesecake, sports (Tom Brady, Russell Westbrook, Dwyane Wade, Kobe Bryant are my favorite athletes)

Posted 01 January 2018 - 05:18 AM

There are a hundred other random Hyuuga that could crop up. Nothing states it needs to be a Hinata offspring other then to milk her fans. Hell, we could have got to see more of Hanabi :zaru: who is 100% more interesting then Hinata. 
I'm just saying the idea that everyone needs to pair off and have a baby is dumb imo.

Hinata is just the easiest and most logical Hyuuga though. She is an established character with a tie to the main cast, stalker or not. Not to mention pairing her with Lee allows the Neji angle to come into play and a few flashbacks of their personal interactions with Neji and some conversation between them reminiscing about him as well as about both being on the unrequited end of their first crushes/loves (Naruto and Sakura) combined with Lee's niche skill set as a shinobi make it a no brainer. It's a literary layup, it gets no easier than that. Pair the Spares is an annoying trope but sometimes it works.

Does everyone have to be paired off? Of course not. This is just one option, it's just (for me), the option that makes a lot of sense and opens up a few potential story lines as well as resolving a few others.

#25785 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 05:10 PM

@ridicoukously bored

Hinata would be paired with random hyuga or kiba. I don't see her with lee since I think lee would be paired up with tenten.

#25786 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 11:38 PM

There could have be any power or ability that can be created from a NS child. Anything.

Get any ability from both Sakura and Naruto, give it a name and we'll have a Deus Ex Machina of power like the ones we saw in the previous manga.

#25787 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 11:51 PM

The real question is, how different would the story and/or characters have turned out had NaruSaku been one of the final outcomes as far as pairings were concerned? Fan works and various interpretations are interesting but I'm talking based solely on the source material (manga).

Who does Hinata end up with if Naruto had married Sakura (Lee is the best choice here imo, not Kiba)? Does Sasuke just use Karin as a broodmare to revive his clan or is there an actual chance for a relationship there? With Sakura as a spouse, how does Naruto's relationship with his family stand, especially if he has to balance his duties as Hokage?

I need to quit obsessing over this

It would be a challenge to Kishimoto myself. If you were to make NaruSaku canon in the end, how would the rest of the cast faired and what would you have done? I can guarentee that the "Next Generation" never was Kishimoto's idea. That really was something that was forced on him.

Does everyone have to be paired off? Of course not. This is just one option, it's just (for me), the option that makes a lot of sense and opens up a few potential story lines as well as resolving a few others.

If you want to make a next generation you do.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#25788 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 02 January 2018 - 01:43 AM

It would be a challenge to Kishimoto myself. If you were to make NaruSaku canon in the end, how would the rest of the cast faired and what would you have done? I can guarentee that the "Next Generation" never was Kishimoto's idea. That really was something that was forced on him.

Honestly I think at the point the only way they could of done a spin off to naruto that could of worked is to do what Korra did and have a new cast of characters and have them taught by naruto's kids and students and run on the theme of preserving what Naruto and his generation left behind.

Edited by BlueStarSaber, 02 January 2018 - 01:45 AM.

#25789 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,554 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 04:20 AM

It would be a challenge to Kishimoto myself. If you were to make NaruSaku canon in the end, how would the rest of the cast faired and what would you have done? I can guarantee that the "Next Generation" never was Kishimoto's idea. That really was something that was forced on him.

It was an agreement that he could finally end Naruto if they were allowed to do a sequel because they didn't want Naruto to end at the time, because their was nothing to replace it. Now? Heh, if it fails it fails. They have My Hero academy, One Punch Man, and Black Clover that have replaced it in one form or another.

Honestly I think at the point the only way they could of done a spin off to naruto that could of worked is to do what Korra did and have a new cast of characters and have them taught by naruto's kids and students and run on the theme of preserving what Naruto and his generation left behind.

You can make Naruto's children story work. The problem like with everything is the ideas behind it. Boruto sucks because it's nothing more then Naruto again with spoiled brats. But to do that they had to ignore that Naruto wanted to commit any changes to the ninja system and abandon most of the morals other then thing that were kept to keep the legacy. Also giving the feeling that the old cast failed, accomplish nothing in the grand scheme of things, the cycle continues unabated, and which leads to you wondering why you should care about the new brats. So like what is happening to Star Wars right now. If they had advance the story you know will of fire and kitten it might work.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 02 January 2018 - 04:28 AM.

#25790 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 05:18 PM

It was an agreement that he could finally end Naruto if they were allowed to do a sequel because they didn't want Naruto to end at the time, because their was nothing to replace it. Now? Heh, if it fails it fails. They have My Hero academy, One Punch Man, and Black Clover that have replaced it in one form or another.

You can make Naruto's children story work. The problem like with everything is the ideas behind it. Boruto sucks because it's nothing more then Naruto again with spoiled brats. But to do that they had to ignore that Naruto wanted to commit any changes to the ninja system and abandon most of the morals other then thing that were kept to keep the legacy. Also giving the feeling that the old cast failed, accomplish nothing in the grand scheme of things, the cycle continues unabated, and which leads to you wondering why you should care about the new brats. So like what is happening to Star Wars right now. If they had advance the story you know will of fire and kitten it might work.

Basically me right now with Star Wars, Naruto, Ghostbusters 2016 and so many other things that people thought were a "good idea."

"If I may... Um, I'll tell you the problem with the scientific power that you're using here, it didn't require any discipline to attain it. You read what others had done and you took the next step. You didn't earn the knowledge for yourselves, so you don't take any responsibility for it. You stood on the shoulders of geniuses to accomplish something as fast as you could, and before you even knew what you had, you patented it, and packaged it, and slapped it on a plastic lunchbox, and now you're selling it, you wanna sell it."
-Malcolm

This is basically so much right now. They take a good idea from the past and they push it farther to package it and sell it to make a buck, but never stopping to appreciate the real value or the real danger. Naruto used to be good by a genius editor and a great artist, but now they cheapened it to try to sell more with the appeal that "Hinata is the sex symbol" and Naruto is the "hero we all deserve" and "it is only natural that they are put together."

Now they marketed Boruto to hell and noone cares and all because they wanted to make an easy and quick buck.

They did the same with Ghostbusters by making that stupid reboot and so many other things. Now instead of listening to the geniuses or the smart people saying "why are you just screwing this up?" they keep going insulting people saying "Well, you're just stupid and don't know what you are talking about."

Edited by James S Cassidy, 02 January 2018 - 05:27 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#25791 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 05:29 PM

Ghostbuster women failed because they don't win the money. Have they win, it will be a different story.

Naruto next gen is comparable with current starwars or next gen harry potter if they ever make one.

Edited by rocci, 02 January 2018 - 05:30 PM.

#25792 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 07:29 PM

Ghostbuster women failed because they don't win the money. Have they win, it will be a different story.

I am not sure what you mean by this, but The 2016 reboot failed because while everyone wanted a GB3 with maybe passing the baton then and showcasing a new generation, they decided to just reboot the original with gender swaps. When the fans said that the movie was stupid and the plot was horrible they instead just kept saying how everyone was sexist because "You hate female Ghostbusters" which was far from the point. People do not like to be insulted and it is why they failed.

Naruto basically had this problem with Naruto the Last. They insulted the fanbase and told them to accept it or fudge off instead of listening to what the real problems were.

Fans say: "You threw so much character development down the toilet for a a pairing choice"
and they replied with a "You're just salty because what you want didn't happen."

Harry Potter is getting grief because of Hermione Granger turning black and JK Rowling keep on telling people how progressive she is. Except, she is changing the story for the sake of diversity. "I never said Herminone was white in my story." You never said she was black either. You had control over the Harry Potter movie cast and you choice Emma Watson to represent her. Why make that choice and not cast say a cute black actress instead if you wanted Hermione black? You didn't say Dumbledore was gay in the book eithers, but you said it outside of the books. What next? Snape is a transgender?

And it's not the fact that people are hateful towards these things, but it is just the matter of being insulted when there is confusion. Why is it wrong to assume Hermione was white? In the movies, they had Lavender Brown change from Black to white for some odd reason, but she never said anything about this. The problem is just the way people are handling things the wrong way and not from the audience perspective. You have the freedom to do whatever you want in the story, but when you start to insult your readers because you are the incompetant one....then people get angry.

I will not be insulted or my "reading ability" insulted because Kishimoto can't write a story properly. Naruto has failed because Kishimoto failed it...not because we, as the readers, didn't read it properly.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 02 January 2018 - 07:30 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#25793 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 02 January 2018 - 08:09 PM

Basically me right now with Star Wars, Naruto, Ghostbusters 2016 and so many other things that people thought were a "good idea."

"If I may... Um, I'll tell you the problem with the scientific power that you're using here, it didn't require any discipline to attain it. You read what others had done and you took the next step. You didn't earn the knowledge for yourselves, so you don't take any responsibility for it. You stood on the shoulders of geniuses to accomplish something as fast as you could, and before you even knew what you had, you patented it, and packaged it, and slapped it on a plastic lunchbox, and now you're selling it, you wanna sell it."
-Malcolm
This is basically so much right now. They take a good idea from the past and they push it farther to package it and sell it to make a buck, but never stopping to appreciate the real value or the real danger. Naruto used to be good by a genius editor and a great artist, but now they cheapened it to try to sell more with the appeal that "Hinata is the sex symbol" and Naruto is the "hero we all deserve" and "it is only natural that they are put together."
Now they marketed Boruto to hell and noone cares and all because they wanted to make an easy and quick buck.
They did the same with Ghostbusters by making that stupid reboot and so many other things. Now instead of listening to the geniuses or the smart people saying "why are you just screwing this up?" they keep going insulting people saying "Well, you're just stupid and don't know what you are talking about."

And what of star wars for you? Best example of what's wrong with naruto.

I am not sure what you mean by this, but The 2016 reboot failed because while everyone wanted a GB3 with maybe passing the baton then and showcasing a new generation, they decided to just reboot the original with gender swaps. When the fans said that the movie was stupid and the plot was horrible they instead just kept saying how everyone was sexist because "You hate female Ghostbusters" which was far from the point. People do not like to be insulted and it is why they failed.
Naruto basically had this problem with Naruto the Last. They insulted the fanbase and told them to accept it or fudge off instead of listening to what the real problems were.
Fans say: "You threw so much character development down the toilet for a a pairing choice"
and they replied with a "You're just salty because what you want didn't happen."
Harry Potter is getting grief because of Hermione Granger turning black and JK Rowling keep on telling people how progressive she is. Except, she is changing the story for the sake of diversity. "I never said Herminone was white in my story." You never said she was black either. You had control over the Harry Potter movie cast and you choice Emma Watson to represent her. Why make that choice and not cast say a cute black actress instead if you wanted Hermione black? You didn't say Dumbledore was gay in the book eithers, but you said it outside of the books. What next? Snape is a transgender?
And it's not the fact that people are hateful towards these things, but it is just the matter of being insulted when there is confusion. Why is it wrong to assume Hermione was white? In the movies, they had Lavender Brown change from Black to white for some odd reason, but she never said anything about this. The problem is just the way people are handling things the wrong way and not from the audience perspective. You have the freedom to do whatever you want in the story, but when you start to insult your readers because you are the incompetant one....then people get angry.
I will not be insulted or my "reading ability" insulted because Kishimoto can't write a story properly. Naruto has failed because Kishimoto failed it...not because we, as the readers, didn't read it properly.

Gb2016 failed cause it wasn't funny and lacked the heart of the original. Gb3 wouldn't happen cause of Murray and remis now dead.

#25794 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 08:16 PM

Gb2016 failed cause it wasn't funny and lacked the heart of the original. Gb3 wouldn't happen cause of Murray and remis now dead.

But they could still make GB3 without Murray or Ramis. As long as it takes place AFTER GB2 it would have been good (maybe not better than the last two, but still good). But for years directors and Hollywood has this annoying tendency to reboot classic movies whether they're great or bad. And that was the main problem with GB2016 it was nothing but a cheap reboot of the original with the difference of swapping males with females characters and lack of comedy or even any slight of horror in it. The spark the first two movies had, this one, didn't had it. 

Edited by Gravenimage, 02 January 2018 - 09:02 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#25795 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 08:21 PM

Yeah, well, it had the original, but they were stuck with stupid cameos.

And you're right, that is what actually made it fail, but it didn't help when people tried to express that and they were met with backlash and being called sexist when it was far from the case. It wasn't because the cast was female that was the problem, it was because the movie royally sucked big time with stupid and cheap ass jokes, horrible CGI that looked like something out of scooby doo (I think Scooby doo did better in my opinion), and it just all around bad. The characters were stereotypical and just not funny.

I don't know why these movie directors and writers can just insult the audeince and get away with it saying "Well, you're too stupid to understand and not progressive enough." This just makes the problems worse, not better. Instead of admitting the mistakes we make, they lame it on others.

"It's YOUR fault that you didn't see it properly....even if I was so ambiguous that noone could tell my motivation."

Here I can do it too:
"Once upon a time...something happened to someone who was involved in something until someone came and did something to solve some problem and then they lived ever after."

But they could still make GB3 without Murray or Remis. As long as it takes place AFTER GB2 it would have been good. But for years directors and Hollywood has this annoying tendency to reboot classic movies whether they're great or bad. And that was the main problem with GB2016 it was nothing but a cheap reboot of the original with the difference of swapping males with females characters and lack of comedy or even any slight of horror in it. The spark the first two movies had, this one, didn't had it. 

It is also funny that they greenlit this movie AFTER Harold Ramis died and not during the 10 or so more years when they still could do it. As soon as he passed away they then went "Okay, let's make another GB movie." It is like they pruposely wanted to reboot the series and wanted some kind of excuse not to continue with the original guys.

Instead, they did the Ghostbusters video game which is tehnically the third movie now and they had all the characters in there...for the most part. They even got William Atherton back. Rick Moranis didn't come back either because he retired form acting, but that never stopped them and he was just as iconic as any of them others were.

They could have done an Extreme Ghostbusters with the movies, but they didn't do that either.

Imagine a GB where Egon passed away and the group fell apart with only Ray to keep it alive. He then recruits Oscar from GB 2 who is now a collage student and wants to bring back the Ghostbusters. He recruits a girl, who could be the love interest, his best friend, and few others and bring the Ghostbusters back to life with Ray retiring in the end and they can make more new movies.

See how easy that was? but NOOOOOOOoooooooo "We have to reboot it with females because "diversity" and be "progressive" with stupid ass queef and fart jokes with vomit scenes and stupid rehashing of plot points."

I eve have an idea of taking out the twin towers by explaining a moment where a ghost portal opened up and they used the twin towers like a tuning fork to go against the vibrations to close the portal but accidentally taking the towers with them....but as some have told me "that would be insulting" Honeslty, at this point I don't know what is more insulting...having to explain that or just removing the towers completely like they never existed in the first place.

These writers just have no imagination anymore and they have to stop being scared of things because someone might get offended. So what? Let them get offended and explain I did it to pay tribute...not to insult.

Sorry, went on a rant, but it pisses me off how these writers are willing to throw everything away just to please a bunch of whiny brats like the Pro-ender NH fans.

This is a more accurate Ghostbusters movie than Ghostbusters 2016 and it even had funnier jokes.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 02 January 2018 - 08:31 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#25796 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,554 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 08:53 PM

The thing is Boruto is more in line with Star Wars then GhostBusters. GhostBuster was a straight up reboot with Women instead of men, and a lack of understanding of what made the original a classic. Both Boruto and the new Star Wars are sequels that are rehashing old ground but not as good, so it's starting to bore people.

#25797 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 09:01 PM

Yeah, well, it had the original, but they were stuck with stupid cameos.

And you're right, that is what actually made it fail, but it didn't help when people tried to express that and they were met with backlash and being called sexist when it was far from the case. It wasn't because the cast was female that was the problem, it was because the movie royally sucked big time with stupid and cheap ass jokes, horrible CGI that looked like something out of scooby doo (I think Scooby doo did better in my opinion), and it just all around bad. The characters were stereotypical and just not funny.

I don't know why these movie directors and writers can just insult the audeince and get away with it saying "Well, you're too stupid to understand and not progressive enough." This just makes the problems worse, not better. Instead of admitting the mistakes we make, they lame it on others.

"It's YOUR fault that you didn't see it properly....even if I was so ambiguous that noone could tell my motivation."

Here I can do it too:
"Once upon a time...something happened to someone who was involved in something until someone came and did something to solve some problem and then they lived ever after."

It is also funny that they greenlit this movie AFTER Harold Ramis died and not during the 10 or so more years when they still could do it. As soon as he passed away they then went "Okay, let's make another GB movie." It is like they pruposely wanted to reboot the series and wanted some kind of excuse not to continue with the original guys.

Instead, they did the Ghostbusters video game which is tehnically the third movie now and they had all the characters in there...for the most part. They even got William Atherton back. Rick Moranis didn't come back either because he retired form acting, but that never stopped them and he was just as iconic as any of them others were.

They could have done an Extreme Ghostbusters with the movies, but they didn't do that either.

Imagine a GB where Egon passed away and the group fell apart with only Ray to keep it alive. He then recruits Oscar from GB 2 who is now a collage student and wants to bring back the Ghostbusters. He recruits a girl, who could be the love interest, his best friend, and few others and bring the Ghostbusters back to life with Ray retiring in the end and they can make more new movies.

See how easy that was? but NOOOOOOOoooooooo "We have to reboot it with females because "diversity" and be "progressive" with stupid ass queef and fart jokes with vomit scenes and stupid rehashing of plot points."

I eve have an idea of taking out the twin towers by explaining a moment where a ghost portal opened up and they used the twin towers like a tuning fork to go against the vibrations to close the portal but accidentally taking the towers with them....but as some have told me "that would be insulting" Honeslty, at this point I don't know what is more insulting...having to explain that or just removing the towers completely like they never existed in the first place.

These writers just have no imagination anymore and they have to stop being scared of things because someone might get offended. So what? Let them get offended and explain I did it to pay tribute...not to insult.

Sorry, went on a rant, but it pisses me off how these writers are willing to throw everything away just to please a bunch of whiny brats like the Pro-ender NH fans.

This is a more accurate Ghostbusters movie than Ghostbusters 2016 and it even had funnier jokes.

Bold holy crap James that idea is awesome. I don't mind if they didn't do that in a movie but an animated series or even a CGI movie.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#25798 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 10:16 PM

The thing is Boruto is more in line with Star Wars then GhostBusters. GhostBuster was a straight up reboot with Women instead of men, and a lack of understanding of what made the original a classic. Both Boruto and the new Star Wars are sequels that are rehashing old ground but not as good, so it's starting to bore people.

You're right, but I was talking more of how the people behind Naruto and Boruto started insulting the readers and blaming them for not understanding the vision they had and the excuse on why it did so poorly because the fanbase was too stupid to understand. Meanwhile, people have been telling them what is wrong even before the ending and they downright ignored it. This is what happened to GB2016 as Kevin Fieg blamed the fans for the reason why the movie didn't do so good.

Bold holy crap James that idea is awesome. I don't mind if they didn't do that in a movie but an animated series or even a CGI movie.

Thanks and you can have the others make an appearence or strap the packs on one last time.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 02 January 2018 - 10:18 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#25799 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 07:41 AM

I really don't see the new Star Wars as just "rehashing old ground, but not as good". I see the similarities as mere homages, but I also see them going down their own path with said homages being much more just the surface. Not that the films are perfect either, but I feel a lot of the vitriol I've seen towards them is also quite undeserved.

Boruto, though, isn't even TRYING to do its own thing.

2e5.gif

#25800 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 03 January 2018 - 09:52 AM

Any news on the Jump Festa?

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users