• Please log in to reply
27744 replies to this topic

#27741 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,219 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted Yesterday, 12:08 AM

I was looking up Stephanie Sheh and I noticed this part which I imagine is a recent edit (lets not pretend hinata plays a major role in the story line). Also there is no mention of her voicing Rin for some reason
Screenshot-50.png

Major role ha I think not, heck she put more effort into rin than hinata heck nui from kill la kill had more effort in it. Even orihime and kyrie have more effort than hinata.

That is oddly strange... performance wise I think Stephanie did alright as Hinata, and no joke she did mention (this was years ago when I found out) that she found Hinata kind of boring by Shippuden. 

She does bring more life into Rin just by hearing her performance!

Again she puts more effort into her other roles than she does hinata cause there's only surface to hinata, heck yuri lowenthal put more effort into playing Spider-Man and the prince of persia, even Neil from residential evil Rev 2 has more effort and Neil is a Sasuke type character.   

Hinata IS boring and she HAD NO impact on the story. she had no motivations besides "I want Naruto-kun to notice me!" she has nothing else to her character. AT ALL. And the few times she showed emotional support, it could have been done BETTER by another character.

That's true take her out of the story and would anything change that much?
If you wanted hinata to have a point make her evil.

#27742 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,442 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted Yesterday, 06:30 AM

Hinata is so pointless that she makes Bella look like Winry Rockbell. Whoa... that was too far.

Edited by NaruSaku fan in Kentucky, Yesterday, 06:31 AM.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#27743 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,933 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:26 PM

Yeah that was raising Bella's standard too high :zaru:  :lmao: Besides there is no need for comparison, Hinata is not any different from a nameless background character when it comes to plot impact or relevance so take any SIDE or SUPPORTING female character from any fictional franchise and they would be more important than Hinata

Edited by Phantom_999, Yesterday, 02:27 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#27744 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,067 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted Yesterday, 06:09 PM

Honestly Bella has at leasr some character development even if it takes a few books to get there. 

Hinata is as shallow as a teaspoon. Shes abouit as 1 dimensional as they come character wise.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#27745 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,933 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:50 PM

yup like I said strip away her crush on Naruto and you go a back ground character that is not even named. What makes her worse than other one dimensional girl charaters that are only single-noted to like a character and are soley defined by that in fact, is that Hinata might have been more, fanatics were singing praises for her to be more, and Kishi probably meant for her to be more but he didn't deliver. That and there is some double standard about Hinata compared to other shy girl characters that are closet fan girls with crushes on the MC that they may have fans but there are not so many fans that delusional-y turn that character into a goddess that isshould be the MC's "match made in heaven" like they did with HInata

Edited by Phantom_999, Yesterday, 08:53 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users