224 replies to this topic

#1 Aoitsuki

Aoitsuki

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 07:43 AM

If you're looking for a specific NaruSaku fic, you can post it here and hopefully, someone on the forum can help you.

As for me, I'm looking for two fics.

One is where Sakura is thinking about Sasuke's "Thank you" before he defected.

The other one is when Naruto's getting flowers from a 'secret admirer' and goes to Ino for help, only to find out who his 'secret admirer' really is.

#2 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 09:06 AM

I don't know about the first fic, but the second that you're looking for is chapter one of Thirty Kisses by Kit Spooner. It's one of my favorites.

#3 Aoitsuki

Aoitsuki

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 09:31 AM

Wheeee! Much love and thanks! I've been looking for this for ages (although, admittedly not too hard). Hopefully, I can find the other one soon. biggrin.gif

#4 murdoc

murdoc

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 11:11 PM

I've been looking for this NaruSaku fic where Naruto comes back from training with Jiraiya and leaves again 6 months later, then Sakura gets sad and depressed because she had fallen in love with him. Then Naruto comes back after a couple of years and he meets Sakura and she asks him why he came back and that it would've been better if he stayed away, after a couple of Chapters Sakura visits Naruto and tells him that she didn't mean what she said, also that she wants him to stay and that she loves him. During the time Naruto was away Ino died. And also Sasuke is now back.

This fic used to be in FanFiction.net but it was erased by the author because she ran out of ideas and she didn't want to continue it.

I've been looking for it in other sites because maybe the author post it in other sites as well and forgot to erase it.

If anybody finds it I would really appreciate if you post the link here because It doesn't matter if she didn't finish it I still want to re read it.

#5 Gnosismaster

Gnosismaster

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 03:26 AM

Not sure if this is the right place for it but i'm looking for fics that deals with Sakura insulting Naruto and it got so bad that he snaps and does one of many things, kills himself, leaves, etc, and Sakura makes it up for to him.

Know any good ones?

#6 Gnosismaster

Gnosismaster

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 10:38 PM

There is this one fic i have read and have been trying to find again. It's where Ino was raped and Naruto brings her back but she doesn't want him to leave her and when he says that he knows the feeling, she snaps and does her jutsu that shows him exactly what happened.

#7 BukkakeNoJutsu

BukkakeNoJutsu

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 11:19 PM

Does anyone remember reading a team 7 fic that involved a genjutsu prank war between sakura and naruto /sasuke. There's a scene where sakura wakes up thinking that she's slept with kakashi, but it's actually a genjutsu. She later tricks naruto and sasuke rather badly afterwards. Any help finding this will be greatly appreciated. thanks.

Also I just wrote a small anko/naruto oneshot on ff.net called Fuel for the End, with a much longer sidestory in the works. If that's your thing check it out. Peace

#8 BukkakeNoJutsu

BukkakeNoJutsu

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 01:31 AM

QUOTE (Gnosismaster @ Apr 3 2007, 10:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There is this one fic i have read and have been trying to find again. It's where Ino was raped and Naruto brings her back but she doesn't want him to leave her and when he says that he knows the feeling, she snaps and does her jutsu that shows him exactly what happened.

That fic is Nothing is Ok by Wrathchylde
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3436334/1/

#9 Radon

Radon

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 05:13 AM

That one was great, I normally hate angsty stuff but that one did it very well. I had many mixed emotions whyle reading it.
"Fact: The fandom makes characters look hotter and act hornier than they actually are..."

#10 blindeye

blindeye

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 07:40 PM

does anybody know the fic where Naruto's seal is weakening and they have to seal part of the Kyuubi inside of Sakura to save his life?

#11 MagusKyros

MagusKyros

Hare Krsna!

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 890 posts
  • Interests:Philosophy

Posted 23 May 2007 - 08:00 PM

QUOTE (Sharinkugan @ May 23 2007, 08:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
does anybody know the fic where Naruto's seal is weakening and they have to seal part of the Kyuubi inside of Sakura to save his life?

Wasn't that in Training for the Job?
A NaruSaku Manifesto - A presentation on the NaruSaku pairing using the manga.

#12 Xar

Xar

Cultured Shinobi

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 10:47 PM

QUOTE (MagusKyros @ May 23 2007, 08:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wasn't that in Training for the Job?

That was Training for the Job by Desaix

here's the clean version of it.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2456403/1/

The uneditted scene is on media miner.

--[krisk] ...hehe, i know it's a cute weiner isn't it--
--[krisk] you're so pretty.--

#13 blindeye

blindeye

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 03:17 AM

thanks! now im off to read it.

#14 Gnosismaster

Gnosismaster

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 09:40 PM

I'm looking for a fic that had Hiashi 'messing' with Naruto with Hiashi seeming gay and hitting on Naruto.

I think its a Naruhina(much to my dismay)

#15 Sakura Paradise

Sakura Paradise

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 11:34 PM

Hiashi gay and hitting on Naruto? Funny XD Hope someone knows where that is (so I can read it too) ! ~.^

I have one I'm looking for.
It was a really good NarutoxSakuraxSasuke fanfic, which involved Sakura dying in the beggining of the chapter due to a plot by the Akatsuki. She comes back as a Blood Princess (or something like that) and Naruto is trying to save her, while Sasuke wants to kill her and Itachi. It was leaning more on NaruSaku, so I wanted to continue reading!!!
Isn't Naruto just the CUTEST thang you've ever seen?

#16 SilverLily

SilverLily

ANBU Wannabe

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts
  • Interests:Art, drawing, writing, reading, sleeping, cooking, Naruto, eating.

Posted 26 May 2007 - 02:05 AM

I'm looking for a fic that has Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke stage their own deaths are one of Orochimaru's lairs, and deceive all of Konoha except for the Hokage. Naruto knew that as long as he was in Konoha, nukenin would be coming for him, and put Konoha in danger, and Sakura and Sasuke wanted to go with him.
They ended up taking oddball missions that lead them all over the continent, and Sakura learns a bloodline limit sealing technique.
Anyone know of it?

#17 Dart Tension

Dart Tension

I will protect those I care about. No matter what.

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Videogames, writing, reading fanfics (especially about narusaku), animating, hanging with friends, sneaking up on people, stealing other peoples' food, and meeting new people.

Posted 29 May 2007 - 08:19 PM

Ok I recently started reading some fics so I got addicted to them surprisingly. I soon discovered that alot of fics were unfinished but I really wanted to find out what happened next so I made a list of what fics to check up on.

However by the time I made this list I lost the link to one I though was pretty good. Hopefully you guys might be able to identify it by it's name or something!

Decription of Fic:
It is narusaku for starters. I don't think it's a lemon. The story starts with kakashi sending team 7 around the borders of Konoha into the forest for a 7 day survival exercise. They are also challenged by Gai that his team could do better. When in the desired campsite, during training, sasuke discovers they are being watched by missing nin. He devises a plan to trick them by having naruto use kage bunshin as henged as team 7 until the missing nin attack.
They do attack and after struggle Naruto is beaten up badly and stabbed more than once by poisoned weapons. Managing to stay up he continues to fight. However sasuke gets stabbed in the leg once and hes down for the count from the poison. Then they knock naruto out being beat up that he already is and the kyuubi was able to sustain the poison for so long. Then it's hinted that the missing nin are about to rape sakura when naruto hears her plea and wakes up. In kyuubi form of course.
As enraged in kyuubi form (no tails) he kills all the missing nin. Going back to normal he tries to calm sakura down as she thinks it's hopeless and sasuke will die (has high fever at this point) since they are too far from the village. Sakura who likes sasuke at this point (as much as she did in around the beginning of "Naruto") asks furiously why naruto would not sucumb to the poison even though he was hit multiple times and sasuke was hit only once. She then says something along the lines of "I wish it were you insetad of Sasuke!"
Leaving Naruto devastated he loses a part of him self. He then makes bunsin and powers himself with kyuubi chakra. He gives sakura a piggy back ride, and his clones make a sort of hammock for sasuke and run at full speeds to konoha. Making a normal 3 day trip to konoha a 5 hour run he makes it and has sakura and sasuke given medical attention. After waking up, sakura checks on sasuke who is still unconscious. Later is asked what happened from the other rookie 9 and gai's team. She tells what happened. Then ask why naruto is so angry.
Naruto at this time leaves earlier from the hospital unexpected with unhealed wounds and stays in the training ground constantly drowing his anger and sadness in training. Sakura hearing of this tells what she said to naruto, believing he deserved it. The rest of rookie 9 and Gai's team are shocked by this and shun sakura leaving sakura friendless. Later going to apologize to naruto she begs for forgiveness and after while he does after an onsalught of tears :shamefulcry0js: . They become close friends after this a_hug.gif .

There's a bunch of other stuff that happens later that confirms Naruto and Sakura's love but I think this might be enough. If you want me to explain what happens later just ask and I'll gladly do so.
Anyone kind of recognize this fic? sad.gif

Also I'm sorry. I should have put this in the lost and found fics topic. I didn't rea;izt here was one until now.
"Life is empty if there's no one to share it with when it's full."
Insanity can be fun!
I'm Extreme Reborn in Live chat! But you don't know that.....
Dedicated, Hardcore, NaruSaku Fan, Current number of narusaku fics that I'm waiting for to finish: ? ( I lost count)

I'm making up for my mistakes.

#18 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 29 May 2007 - 08:44 PM

'Better Left Unsaid' by the Librarian's Assistant

I think this is the story you are looking for.

Better left unsaid chapter 1
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#19 Dart Tension

Dart Tension

I will protect those I care about. No matter what.

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Videogames, writing, reading fanfics (especially about narusaku), animating, hanging with friends, sneaking up on people, stealing other peoples' food, and meeting new people.

Posted 29 May 2007 - 09:01 PM

Thank you!!!!!!!! Man you have no idea how much sleep I lost over this!!!!!!!!!!!

th_glomp.gif I would just squeeze the hell out of you if I were given the chance!!!!!
"Life is empty if there's no one to share it with when it's full."
Insanity can be fun!
I'm Extreme Reborn in Live chat! But you don't know that.....
Dedicated, Hardcore, NaruSaku Fan, Current number of narusaku fics that I'm waiting for to finish: ? ( I lost count)

I'm making up for my mistakes.

#20 Dash

Dash

Jetsetter

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 695 posts
  • Interests:Anime/manga, Music, Books, Animals (veterinary medicine), Scuba Diving

Posted 29 May 2007 - 11:03 PM

QUOTE (SilverLily @ May 25 2007, 10:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm looking for a fic that has Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke stage their own deaths are one of Orochimaru's lairs, and deceive all of Konoha except for the Hokage. Naruto knew that as long as he was in Konoha, nukenin would be coming for him, and put Konoha in danger, and Sakura and Sasuke wanted to go with him.
They ended up taking oddball missions that lead them all over the continent, and Sakura learns a bloodline limit sealing technique.
Anyone know of it?

Kinda sounds like Naruto Unlimited

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users