• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 23 September 2014 - 12:25 PM

SS fans say that there is still good in him.

Yeah when Pigs fly they are just turning a blind eye, as they want something that is not there, nor will it be there.

#22 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 23 September 2014 - 02:16 PM

Yeah when Pigs fly they are just turning a blind eye, as they want something that is not there, nor will it be there.

They keep saying that they don't know what Sasuke is thinking/feeling am I like did you not see chapt 692 or are you just blind? :glare:

#23 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 02:32 PM

Do you think Kishi is trying to make Sasuke like the assasins in the Assassins Creed games? Only, he isn't really doing it right? Cuse, he seems more like the fictional Templars...He is trying to force his way of things on everyone right?

I'm confused...help James .. D:

Edited by KeikoxYusuke, 23 September 2014 - 02:33 PM.

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#24 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 04:06 PM

i agree with  this . and james  if nagato was a villain doesnt that make sasuke a villain too . they both want to change the system but in the wrong way. and sasuke is ready to kill for it the same as nagato was. or they are different ?

I didn't say villain. I said Anti-Villain and yes, Nagato would fall under that category. An Anti-Villain is a character who wants to do some good in the world, but goes about achieving that good through evil ways. Nagato wanted to end wars and bring peace to the world, but the methods to gaining that peace were hardly "good." He wanted to strong arm people and didn't care who he killed to achieve that peace.

Do you think Kishi is trying to make Sasuke like the assasins in the Assassins Creed games? Only, he isn't really doing it right? Cuse, he seems more like the fictional Templars...He is trying to force his way of things on everyone right?

I'm confused...help James .. D:

The assassins were neutral believing that Nothing is true, everything is permitted. Basically, that everyone had the right to their own ideas and noone could make those choices for others. The Templars believed that only their way was the correct one. It is a little more complicated than that, but this is just a broad definition. Sasuke's way I would say follows the Templars more because he believe only he knows the true answer to it all. He believes that the governments have corrupted the world and the system is severely flawed.

Personally speaking, I don't think the system is flawed so much that the people are flawed. A system is just a system and whether you choose to follow that system is up to you. However, if you don't follow that system then of course it doesn't work. However, people say that this system made people like Madara, Sasuke, etc, but they forget that that same system also created Naruto, Jiraiya, Minato, Hashirama, and many other good people. So is the system really flawed is are the people who choose not to follow it flawed?

Maybe the system needs an update to better accommodate to present times, but the system is still good. You don't need to throw away what you have to fix what is broken.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 23 September 2014 - 04:20 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#25 ioria

ioria

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 07:52 PM

Sasuke is selfish and bitter while Naruto is compassionate and devoted.

Anti-hero VS hero.

I just found this http://tvtropes.org/...p/Main/AntiHero to show you ( father/brother issues mentioned lol ) .

14670g.jpg

#26 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 23 September 2014 - 11:40 PM

They keep saying that they don't know what Sasuke is thinking/feeling am I like did you not see chapt 692 or are you just blind? :glare:

I believe there's still good in Sasuke. Otherwise the whole Sasuke issue would be pointless, and Naruto and Sakura would be depressed their whole life. Naruto and Sakura are still looking for that part of him, and I believe they'll find it. Even if, to us, it doesn't seem possible.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#27 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 24 September 2014 - 03:58 AM

I believe there's still good in Sasuke. Otherwise the whole Sasuke issue would be pointless, and Naruto and Sakura would be depressed their whole life. Naruto and Sakura are still looking for that part of him, and I believe they'll find it. Even if, to us, it doesn't seem possible.

Watch out Sakura might become a fangirl again towards Sasuke like she was when she was young.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users