Michael Jackson dead at 50

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
109 replies to this topic

#41 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:54 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 25 2009, 06:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He is a pedophilia after all.

How is that Offensive anyway?

How is that offensive?! huh.gif

You truly have no idea just how much your statements HAVE offended me, and I'm sure others. Keep that kind of talk out of this thread. Despite what he may or may not have done in recent years, this man made legendary milestone music that to this day has a deep impact of all those that have come after him.

I'm in SUCH shock...I don't think that it has fully sunk in yet...Michael Jackson...lil Micky of the Jackson 5...gone...

My mother tells me the story all the time of how when I was 2 years old, I used to sing and dance to Thriller and try to do the Moonwalk.

I'm just so...movie stars/musician deaths don't generally bother me because I don't know them, they don't know me and so there really isn't a personal connection...

But MJ...I GREW UP on this man's music...I...wow...gonna take a little while to get over this one...

#42 Dark

Dark

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 459 posts
  • Interests:I like writing, reading, working out, and being online. :3

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:55 AM

I was in a theater watching Transformers when I got the news, and I was so shocked I said it outloud and everyone in the theaters started talking to each other. I couldn't even concentrate anymore.

I can't believe MICHAEL JACKSON is dead. He's supposed to be indestructable. I don't think people should remember what the media created about him, but of how his music has reached every generation in skill and unbeatable talent.

#43 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:57 AM

It looks like the Earth is crying for him.

It's raining here.

#44 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 26 June 2009 - 01:02 AM

And the bad thing is... he was going to make a comeback in his music career...

Man, I wanna see/hear his music one last time... I remember most of songs like Billie Jean, ABC, Remember the Time (God I remember that video with Eddie Murphy as the pharoah and Michael was flirting with the queen -was that Iman the supermodel who played her, can't remember-), and of course, Thriller. God that video was so damn long, even though it was a classic, and it scared the kitten out of me when I was little and I watched that after I saw that Bugs Bunny cartoon with the alien carrots (which bring in twice the horror).

Man, I wonder my friend is taking the news; he's a big fan and he know how to do the Moonwalk.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#45 Ashley

Ashley

JUST KEEP MOVING FORWARD

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Otakus, Video games, It's a Trap!, Colorguard, Cartoons, Epic Fail Guy, Ace Attorney, Professor Layton, Ouendan, Vocaloid, drawing, Gainax, shojo, shounen, Evangelion, Gurren Lagann, pairings, anime figures(Otaku desires?), movies, Tegaki, South Park, Hikaru Utada, etc.

Posted 26 June 2009 - 01:11 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He was one of the best musicians! We will miss him deeply. ;A;

I'll be sure to listen to his songs more often now.
I am still pinky-ash

#46 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 01:13 AM

Just for Derock. wink.gif

#47 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 26 June 2009 - 01:13 AM

My heart breaks for Janet and the rest of the Jackson family, but most especially for Janet...she loved her big brother dearly ;_;

#48 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 01:15 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Jun 25 2009, 09:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My heart breaks for Janet and the rest of the Jackson family, but most especially for Janet...she loved her big brother dearly ;_;

th_glomp.gif

There, there. He's in a better place now.

#49 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 26 June 2009 - 01:18 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Jun 25 2009, 09:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just for Derock. wink.gif

And it was on BET just now and I watched it. Ah the memories, and my favorite song from Michael Jackson...

And I know Janet right now is very depressed, she's lost the brother she loved the most ;_; (Now if I ever hear depressing news about her, I will definitely have a heart attack...)

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#50 Terrace

Terrace

Ghostbuster

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 302 posts
  • Interests:Ghostbusters, Naruto, and video games.

Posted 26 June 2009 - 01:19 AM

I'm gonna be honest. I never really liked Micheal Jackson. Sure, he was a very good musical artist, but his public antics and alleged immoral acts completely eclipsed his music in my mind. People made jokes about him getting extensive plastic surgery for years (I believe Dave Barry made such a joke in 1987), and I personally would not leave my niece at his ranch unsupervised.

However, it is somewhat... I don't think 'tragic' quite fits here... sad that he's dead. I hope his family will be able to cope with the loss, and I offer my hopes to the Beatles that they will regain the copyright to all of their songs in light of the Prince of Pop's passing.

~to Micheal Jackson. Thanks for taking the lives of the rich and famous to such absurd and entertaining hights. May your personal record remain unchallenged for decades.

(and no, this ISN'T intended as bashing against him. Keep that in mind.)
NaruSaku supporter and Ghostbusters fanatic!

QUOTE (Yoshimoto Trigen @ Jan 7 2008, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know there is a bigger chance of me farting lightning then a Harem coupling happening.

If you have attempted a jutsu by performing hand seals or using scrolls, copy and paste this into your signature.

Click Here!

#51 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 01:29 AM

A lot of major stars and musicians have chimed, and since so many of their emotions and sentiments so closely mirror most >.> ^ of ours, I wanted to share them with you all:

Miley Cyrus: Michael Jackson was my inspiration. love and blessings

Demi Moore: I am greatly saddened for the loss of both Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson. Especially for their children!

Ashlee Simpson-Wentz: Tmz please be wrong. Everyone have hope.

Star Jones: Death comes to all. But great achievements build a monument." He IS and WAS the greatest entertainer of all times...Peace to you brother.

John Mayer: I think we'll mourn his loss as well as the loss of ourselves as children listening to Thriller on the record player. Dazed in the studio. A major strand of our cultural DNA has left us. RIP MJ.

MC Hammer: I have no words.. I loved Michael Jackson.. RIP..

Lindsay Lohan: NO OMG ... sending my love and prayers out to Michael and his family ... i feel sick..

Marlon Wayans: My prayers, my love, my heart goes out to michael jackson and the entire jackson family. I pray so hard for them. I'm crushed! Please pray.

Pete Wentz: Prayers and thoughts with michael jackson ... I haven't hope in so long that news isn't true.

Kim Kardashian: Wow I am truly in shock that Michael Jackson has passed away! I love u Jackson family, my prayers are with the whole family!

Ashton Kutcher: Rip Sending love and light to family and friend but especially his kids.

Kelly Rowland: Michael you left such a legacy on this earth, have touched SO MANY!!! We thank you for such a driving inspiration in music & our lives!! This has got to be one of the saddest days in music history!! Michael Rest In Peace! WE miss you!

Shanna Moakler: The hard thing about getting older is watching all those who inspired you pass, love to the jackson family.

Perez Hilton: It's days like this that put it all into perspective. If you're reading this right now, you are blessed to be alive. Hug your family.

Shaquille ONeal: aaaaaaaaaaaaaagh dam dam dam

Ludacris: If it were not for Micheal Jackson I would not be where or who I am today.His Music and Legacy will live on Forever.Prayers to the famR.I.P.

Star Jones: Death comes to all. But great achievements build a monument." He IS and WAS the greatest entertainer of all times...Peace to you brother.

Demi Moore: I am greatly saddened for the loss of both Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson. Especially for their children!

Michelle Williams, formerly of Destiny's Child: I am absolutely stunned as every1 around the world is....

Heidi Montag: The world has suffered a GREAT loss today Michael Jackson my thoughts and prayers are with his family, friends, and fans God bless God rest his soul he will live on forever! life is so short enjoy every second God gives you!

Questlove, The Roots: Im am devastated over this but we all have memories. i just hope that he will get due justice in all the press memorials and whatnot. i know he was mired in controversy the last decade of his life but i think its time we let him rest in peace and learn to separate the ART and the ARTIST. --that is the MJ i will forever remember.

Solange: My fifth birthday party was M.J. themed, I insisted.My mother found a lookalike to come sing happy birthday and I KNEW he wasn't MY Michael
Thank you Michael Jackson for being my FIRST of many! My mother took me to my FIRST concert, I was only two years old. I fell in love.

Denise Richards: this is just so sad !! I can't believe it! Shocking ..

Ice T: Rest In Peace Mike. People can say what they want but you were 100% original. WE will always love , miss & remember your GREATNESS.

Wyclef Jean "music god. he made me believe that all things are possible and through positive music he will live forever."

Ashton Kutcher: I plea to the press to respect his wishes of maintaining the anonymity of his children. Rip Sending love and light to family and friend but especially his kids.

Jenny McCarthy: Michael Jackson has passed away. His spirit and creative influence will live on through his music that we have loved for decades.

Kirstie Alley: Don't know what to say...so I will say I am so sorry for his family either way... What a horrible way to find these things out...sorry

Jordin Sparks: Omg I'm bawling right now. Michael....

JC Chasez, in a statement to Us: "Words can't begin to describe my sadness for the loss of Michael Jackson. I was honored and humbled to have the opportunity to perform with him several times and he had a profound influence on my career. Michael forever changed the world of music and entertainment and I will always remember him for his kind and sweet spirit."

Danny Masterson: Im very sad that the possibility of a jackson 5 reunion is unwinding b4 my eyes...... Tip ur 40s. See you next time around little michael.:-(

Cary Hart: Man, terrible day. Farra, and jackson in one day. Terrible.

Nicky Hilton: Praying for the Jackson family

Mark Hoppus: first album i ever bought was thriller. with birthday money. on cassette. for my brand new sony walkman. truth. rest in peace.

Travis Barker: I'm speechless, WTF?

Diablo Cody: We just cued up "Wanna Be Starting Something" in the office. What a great song. RIP.

Katy Perry: Oh my God.

Martha Stewart: i am waiting to see if the rumors are true about michael jackson if he has indeed died i am very sorry i am also very saddened about FF

Ashley Tisdale: So sad. Saying a prayer for Michael Jackson.

Dane Cook: I'm dedicating my show 2night to Michael Jackson. THRILLER got me laid. Well... At least thats what I told my friends.

#52 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 01:42 AM

Moment of silence for this man?

Let him at least rest in peace. I'm playing my entire catalog of MJ music tonight while studying and eating.

I'd appreciate it if no more people brought up his personal life in this thread, but...

#53 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 01:46 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Jun 25 2009, 09:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd appreciate it if no more people brought up his personal life in this thread, but...

I would too. I understand that everyone is entitled to their opinion, but for once just keep the negativity out. It's not appreciated or wanted. As my mother always says, if you have nothing good to say then don't say anything at all.

#54 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 26 June 2009 - 01:49 AM

Just curious since I hadn't heard much about MJ since his...er, 'moments' but has he had failing health for a few years now?

#55 max acorn

max acorn

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 02:13 AM

like a lot of people, i grew up with mike. he was the first musican i liked from a early age.

i would rather remember him for his goods and not his "bads". there wont be another talent like him, ever.

right now, my mom has busted out thriller on wax. and earlier, me and my older sister performed the thriller dance for my little nephew. i can remember me and her watching that video many many times, just to get the dance down.

now, he's moonwalking his way to heaven.

#56 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 26 June 2009 - 02:24 AM

Not according to most sources. in point of fact he was healthy enough to be starting a comeback tour very soon. A tour whichs adly will not begin. But hes now on a tour which will never end. his music wether you are a fan of it or not will survive him long into the future.

He had some personal eccentricties which fueld by tabloid gossip were not exactly healthy. But as I said earlier in this thread I believe those to be the result of a childhood lost and stolen by fame and a troubled family life at home.

Even worse was that the Man was trully a lover of children and desired very much to preserve childhood innocence and I dont care what people say. Especially in regards to rumors which were started by glory seeking leeches, and tabloid harpies. The man was at the forefront of several initatives involving children and world hunger, and was as visible as Angelina Jolie before his untimely end.

He was in many ways very misunderstood, and in more ways a lost soul seeking to regain the childhood that was lost and denied him due to the early stardom and fame he recieved.

Ive in the past been as harsh a critic as anyone of the man for his excess's but I wont mock him as this is neither the time nor place. Like all historic figures who touched our lives he has left a lasting legacy of mucisal accomplishment and cultural changes which will be with us forever.

His song Man in the Mirror was a wakeup call to all of us to take a deep introspective look at ourselves first before we go harping and making war on others.

Simply put hes in that wonderland of children he always dreamed about and can now play like the child at heart that he always was. I hope hes happy now and can rest peacefully knowing he has given us so much. I also hope his children will find comfort in knowing this and will be able to grow up to leave their own legacy on the world when they are ready.

I said it before but Ill say it again.

Second star to the right michael, And straight on till morning.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#57 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 03:20 AM

Health problems? Don't think I've ever heard of him having any.

It's probably all the recent tabloids, plus all the lawsuits he had just tearing away at his health... eventually it got too stressful.

#58 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

Sun Tzu said whaaaaaaaaat?

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • Interests:Your mother.

Posted 26 June 2009 - 03:44 AM

Unfortunately there's no discussion. It's a rather sensitive subject about MJ's past.

Either way , I'm saying goodbye to the artist that made me dance and love music. Not the pedophile that everyone hates.

Everyone should do the same. The end.

#59 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 03:54 AM

So me and Yaka have agreed on one thing.

TODAY SHALL BE MICHAEL JACKSON DAY.

Fedoras and Tuxedos are obligatory. We will dance in them!

#60 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

Sun Tzu said whaaaaaaaaat?

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • Interests:Your mother.

Posted 26 June 2009 - 03:58 AM

Let the darkness of this day begone. MJ wants us to dance.

And bless that man as he moonwalks the skies. And I'll be damned for ....we shall dance.

Today! Tonight!

And tomorrow...we'll put our feet on ice!

Now grab your fedoras. Your shiny tuxes. Crack that stereo , PC or iPod. Jam that music. Play it like you mean it.

Like a smooth criminal! Do it for Billie Jean. Do it for Dirty Diana. Do it. For him.

*grabs his crotch and raises his other hand to the sky*

AWOOO!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users