525 replies to this topic

#521 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:13 AM

Bye Bye World cup, and  I want say something : No era  penal.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#522 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:13 AM

The best team won.

I'm so proud of my country right now ... 

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#523 only Naruto

only Naruto

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:00 PM

I agree with you here! Messi gets good 'assist and goal' stuff. Di Maria is class apart!!! No denying this! How do you view CR7.

first of all . i am real madrid fan .and i think cristiano ronaldo is the best of this generation ..but not because am a real madrid fan :D .

just to be clear~( i hate the dives cristiano do. and he is a selfish)   but that doesnt change what he can do with the ball.(maradona was a cheater .but that didnt stop most of the world to consider him  the best/2nd best  ever.)

. ..what will make cristiano ronald unforgettable .is that he did everything with ball he is really the most complete footballer ever.(but not the best ever) . .and ronaldo was the best player in the world .since 2006-2010 . (when he moved to real madrid .its harder new players .a pressure like no other to win the 10th for madrid . playing with star players wanting to prove themselves as the best with him .).

from 2010-2012  the little magician messi took the throne of the best player from ronaldo  and he deserved it.  but here is the difference  . ronaldo playing style enable him to play anywhere in any league .not like messi who needed a team system(and lucky him to have xavi and iniesta and busqests  in the same generation)  and barca are the best team work ever.and the dominated the world for 7 years (boring tiki taka . but effective and humiliated every team including mine real madrid ) ..   but if u notice that the time barca took the real control 2009-2012. it was the same time that messi took control of the best player.. (to be clear barca were also lucky with messi . he is the best dribbler and a great play maker and  an amazing finisher) . but when the world (spicially jose morinho the genius )stopped barca  and the teams begun to stop the tiki taka . here messi lost the best player fight. .ronaldo took over again (cause he was stable with his new team . begun to understand them .when he got used to the new team his . real ability came back .) and he won 2013 golden ball and most likely the 2014 golden ball .  . and i might got out of topic but to talk about ronaldo .u have to talk about messi/barca and the media. in short words  . the best of cristiano ronaldo . is better than the best of lionel messi.

just one more thing. messi is short and he is the best dribbler in the last 7 years  .he has more than 60 goals  using his best ability  dribbling .

cristiano ronaldo is tall . and he is the best header in the last 7 years  .he has more than 60 goals using one of his best abilities ( heading.)

its about style and taste . i prefer cr7  playing style and  i think he is the best of this generation .

Edited by only Naruto, 14 July 2014 - 01:05 PM.

#524 Helena

Helena

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, drawing, video games...Uh, so many things...

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:06 PM

@kns
Wow you support chelsea? Me too ^^

I guess I'm the only one Liverpool supporter around here then... *sighs*  :umm:

When you got abbs like Ronaldo you're gonna have the press all over you by default. The supermodel face helps too lol.

ronald12.jpg

I'm sorry, what were you saying?  :twitch:

waozuf.jpg

Can't wait!

#525 only Naruto

only Naruto

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 04:06 AM

I guess I'm the only one Liverpool supporter around here then... *sighs*  :umm:

ronald12.jpg

I'm sorry, what were you saying?  :twitch:

hahaha . :lulz: . are u trying to tell me that  u dont find cristiano ronaldo (these days) attractive  as a girl ?

#526 Helena

Helena

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, drawing, video games...Uh, so many things...

Posted 15 July 2014 - 07:00 PM

hahaha . :lulz: . are u trying to tell me that  u dont find cristiano ronaldo (these days) attractive  as a girl ?

A fabulous lady with perfectly done eyebrows indeed! :lulz:

waozuf.jpg

Can't wait!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users