Close
Photo

Harry Potter

• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#1 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

The guy who changes his obsesions way too often.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:Winning the fanboy rivalry with FoolishYoungling

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:05 AM

Is there a Harry Potter tread yet? If there`s not here it it.

So... you know what to do... Books movies it all goes.

PS: 5 likes to the person who figures out what im gonna go on about on this one :D

tumblr_nb92ixykOu1s7xenwo1_400.gif

OTP: NaruSaku; Favorite crack pairing: NaruIno

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

#2 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:08 AM

Your ether goanna go on about your HP OTP or the this spin off film in the works.

#3 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:10 AM

Your ether goanna go on about your HP OTP or the this spin off film in the works.

Two guesses only means half the prize. Make a choice. It`s honestly not that hard, im fairly predictable.

Hold your horses. Theres a what in the what?

Edited by StrikerTheNoble, 30 December 2013 - 12:11 AM.

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

#4 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:11 AM

OTP pair then

#5 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:12 AM

You're hot for Luna because she's blonde like Ino?   :chuckle:

#6 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:20 AM

OTP pair then

DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER  :goodjob:  :goodjob:  :goodjob:  :goodjob:  :goodjob:  :goodjob:  :goodjob:  :goodjob:  :goodjob:  :goodjob:  :goodjob:  :goodjob:  :goodjob:  :goodjob:  :goodjob:

You're hot for Luna because she's blonde like Ino?   :chuckle:

I was unable to aquire a gif of the eleventh doctor saying shut up in a defeated manner so I will have to procide without one.

No... I don`t actually have a thing for blonds (i do but its small (i mean who doesnt)).

Since you brought up Luna... Does anybody else feel as if she was a sorta toned down personification of 4chan?

Good guess anyway.

#7 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:22 AM

So what ship do you support?

#8 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:26 AM

So what ship do you support?

Hinny, that would be Harry x Ginny.

I don`t however know why. I just like it. Must be the books.

#9 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:27 AM

That could be it cause I felt the films were misleading at least to me on what ship was going to happen

#10 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:29 AM

That could be it cause I felt the films were misleading at least to me on what ship was going to happen

Honestly the first half of the movies just made it look like Hermione was friendzoning everyone on an epic scale dont you think?

#11 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:34 AM

Honestly the first half of the movies just made it look like Hermione was friendzoning everyone on an epic scale dont you think?

I guess at least the first two. I thought HXH was going to happen until the 6th film came out (didn't read the books until seeing all the films). Funny enough it's the only pair I have ever been wrong about.

#12 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:37 AM

I guess at least the first two. I thought HXH was going to happen until the 6th film came out (didn't read the books until seeing all the films). Funny enough it's the only pair I have ever been wrong about.

When I was little and didnt give a single thought to ships I always kinda figured HH would happen since it would a be a complete James and Lilly parallel (the Harry looking guy and the smart, kind "mudblood") To me back then Hinny came out of nowhere. I like it a lot better now.

Edited by StrikerTheNoble, 30 December 2013 - 12:38 AM.

#13 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:43 AM

When I was little and didnt give a single thought to ships I always kinda figured HH would happen since it would a be a complete James and Lilly parallel (the Harry looking guy and the smart, kind "mudblood") To me back then Hinny came out of nowhere. I like it a lot better now.

Yeah I thought like that as well Harry was James, Hermione was Lily & for me I thought Ron was Sirius. The films did to me make HxG came out of Nowhere. Though the books gives more hints, though I wonder if there could of been more. Then again I didn't really care much for who ended up with who in Harry Potter, unlike with Naruto here.

#14 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:46 AM

Yeah I thought like that as well Harry was James, Hermione was Lily & for me I thought Ron was Sirius. The films did to me make HxG came out of Nowhere. Though the books gives more hints, though I wonder if there could of been more. Then again I didn't really care much for who ended up with who in Harry Potter, unlike with Naruto here.

Its funny. Neither did Rowling actually. The end parings in Potter leave you completely satisfied. Whats funny is that she herself said that she would kill of one of the 3 if they wouldn`t stop pestreing her about the ships.

Edited by StrikerTheNoble, 30 December 2013 - 12:55 AM.

#15 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:53 AM

Its funny. Neither did Rowlinga actually. The end parings in Potter leave you completely satisfied. Whats funny is that she herself said that she would kill of one of the 3 if they wouldn`t stop pestreing her about the ships.

I take you mean Rowling? Yeah I think they do. That I believe giving this http://www.youtube.c...h?v=gDk6bINXY-c, plus I hear she compared the online ship wars to cyber warfare.

#16 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:56 AM

Harry/Ginny and Ron/Hermione all the way.  

I've said this out here before, so forgive the rehash.  H/G and R/H were set up as far back as the first book.  For those who missed it then or just didn't care, any doubt should have been removed during Goblet of Fire.  One of the major plot lines of that book was Ron's jealousy over Viktor Krum's interest in Hermione, and Hermione's frustration that Ron wouldn't do anything constructive about his jealousy.  

Hermione never had any romantic interest in Harry, and he never had any in her.  The books are clear.  The movies, though, did try to muddy the waters -- just like the anime does.  Even when they didn't do stupid, out of character stuff like Harry and Hermione dancing in the tent (in Half-Blood Prince), one of the screenwriters (Steve Kloves) had his own crush on Hermione, so he occasionally gave her Ron's actions and lines to give her more screen time.  

The result left a lot of moviegoers with the impression that Harry+Hermione was a stronger and more important bond than Harry+Ron, but that was never true in the books.  In fact, during the TriWizard Tournament in GoF, Ron was the hostage Harry had to save -- proof that Ron was closest to him at the time.

#17 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:01 AM

I take you mean Rowling? Yeah I think they do. That I believe giving this http://www.youtube.c...h?v=gDk6bINXY-c, plus I hear she compared the online ship wars to cyber warfare.

That was a typo. And she did actually do a marvulous job on the end pairings. Tell me (its beena  while since i read the book, will reread them eventually) did Harry ever become and auror? And was there ever a particular mention of their preffesion, aside from Nevile.

Harry/Ginny and Ron/Hermione all the way.  

I've said this out here before, so forgive the rehash.  H/G and R/H were set up as far back as the first book.  For those who missed it then or just didn't care, any doubt should have been removed during Goblet of Fire.  One of the major plot lines of that book was Ron's jealousy over Viktor Krum's interest in Hermione, and Hermione's frustration that Ron wouldn't do anything constructive about his jealousy.  

Hermione never had any romantic interest in Harry, and he never had any in her.  The books are clear.  The movies, though, did try to muddy the waters -- just like the anime does.  Even when they didn't do stupid, out of character stuff like Harry and Hermione dancing in the tent (in Half-Blood Prince), one of the screenwriters (Steve Kloves) had his own crush on Hermione, so he occasionally gave her Ron's actions and lines to give her more screen time.  

The result left a lot of moviegoers with the impression that Harry+Hermione was a stronger and more important bond than Harry+Ron, but that was never true in the books.  In fact, during the TriWizard Tournament in GoF, Ron was the hostage Harry had to save -- proof that Ron was closest to him at the time.

Hermione and Harry, the most platonic ship in existence (after NaruHina). I just wish Rowling would have done more with Ginny. She did good, but she could have done more.

Edited by StrikerTheNoble, 30 December 2013 - 01:02 AM.

#18 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:08 AM

That was a typo. And she did actually do a marvulous job on the end pairings. Tell me (its beena  while since i read the book, will reread them eventually) did Harry ever become and auror? And was there ever a particular mention of their preffesion, aside from Nevile.

Hermione and Harry, the most platonic ship in existence (after NaruHina). I just wish Rowling would have done more with Ginny. She did good, but she could have done more.

Yeah Harry became an Auror and Nevile became the new Habolgy (Can't spell it) teacher, plus thier is this site J.k made telling us what happens to everyone after the books called Pottermore.

Lol. Yeah I think she could of as well possibly more interaction with the three.

Edited by BlueStarSaber, 30 December 2013 - 01:08 AM.

#19 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:10 AM

Yeah Harry became an Auror and Nevile became the new Habolgy (Can't spell it) teacher, plus thier is this site J.k made telling us what happens to everyone after the books called Pottermore.

Lol. Yeah I think she could of as well possibly more interaction with the three.

Tnx. Just letting you all know. 

An alegendly true fact that I have just disscovered. There exists a ship called Drapple. Now hear this: Draco x Apple. Da fq?

#20 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:12 AM

Who's Apple?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users