#21 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 09:14 PM

omgg cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif

Amon is creepy. I wonder if the next episode will be leaked too? Love those brotheres already, pleasse.. eager.gif

ナルサク

#22 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 09:16 PM

QUOTE (Kushina @ Mar 17 2012, 03:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hogawd, so excited for this. I'mmuna be watching that meter like a hawk B(

actually bad news. nick found out about tumblr people using proxies to cheat so they reset it

presently it's like this:

but i mean someone stole the first episode so.

QUOTE (Cloud @ Mar 17 2012, 03:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
KRRRRRRRRRRRRRISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSK!

THE LEGEND OF KORRA WILL REACH GLOBAL SATURATION.

/caps

PAAAAAAAAAAATTYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

IDGI BUT RIP WESKER ;_;

#23 Grace

Grace

I am Johnlocked. Formerly known as "Kushina".

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 09:20 PM

QUOTE (krisk @ Mar 17 2012, 02:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
actually bad news. nick found out about tumblr people using proxies to cheat so they reset it

presently it's like this:

That's exactly why I'll be watching it like mad--waitin' for it to legitimately catch up~

#24 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 09:28 PM

QUOTE (Kushina @ Mar 17 2012, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's exactly why I'll be watching it like mad--waitin' for it to legitimately catch up~

but the first episode is already out. WILL YOU WATCH IT??

OH GOD IDK IF I SHOULD GUYS IT'S LIKE I'M CHEATING

...actually i'm gonna wait for an HD leak. pimp.png

just disregard the links i posted guys. apparently the audio is not synched correctly. i'll post the HD link when i get my shameless hands on it pictureem0.gif

Edited by krisk, 17 March 2012 - 09:29 PM.

#25 Grace

Grace

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 09:30 PM

QUOTE (krisk @ Mar 17 2012, 02:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
but the first episode is already out. WILL YOU WATCH IT??

FFFFFFF I really want to, but probably won't because morals or something.

Tempted to run and tell all my friends that are waiting for it, though. Decisions decisions.

#26 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 09:36 PM

THIS will be the greatest thing ever made.

Forged in the fires of God's flame.

There will be celebration all around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#27 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 09:45 PM

QUOTE (Kushina @ Mar 17 2012, 04:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
FFFFFFF I really want to, but probably won't because morals or something.
QUOTE (Kushina @ Mar 17 2012, 04:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
morals

nah jk, i can dig it. i'm too weak tho pictureem0.gif

also
non-HD links, but apparently the sound is fixed. try 'em out. i might just cave and watch these instead of glorious HD ones :c

www.mediafire.com/?ezfqheow142aape (pt.1)
www.mediafire.com/?v91ublhh3zq4zvv (pt.2)

so this is what temptation feels like --Click here to view--

Edited by krisk, 17 March 2012 - 09:58 PM.

#28 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 10:57 PM

WESKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KRISKKKKKKKKK <3

Lawl. Welcome back, Kriskers.

#29 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 18 March 2012 - 01:45 AM

QUOTE (krisk @ Mar 17 2012, 04:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
FIRST EPISODE WAS UNINTENTIONALLY LEAKED!!

www.mediafire.com/?35lo18cvt6h1ew3 (part 1)
www.mediafire.com/?dbfk6binf4obme3 (part 2)

TO WATCH OR NOT TO WATCH

Not to watch for me. I shall wait and watch it properly on my 32" tv and not my 15" computer screen, and actually give NickToons the viewer ratings it will deserve for the epic premier. Besides I'll be able to fangasm with everyone else here at the same time when it airs~ =3

QUOTE (Cloud @ Mar 17 2012, 04:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
THE LEGEND OF KORRA WILL REACH GLOBAL SATURATION.

/caps

Classic Wesker. 'Nuff said~

#30 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 18 March 2012 - 01:06 PM

Here in Belgium it probably won\'t air for another year or so, so I don\'t have another choice but to watch it online (dutch dubbed versions are REALLY stupid).

Also I watched it on vimeo:
http://vimeo.com/38705962

I think it's a shame that we didn't see Katara waterbending, although it's good to know that she's become a member of the white lotus.
I got kind of sad when Katara mentioned that her brother and most of her friends weren't around anymore.

Also they're trolling with the backgroundstory about Zuko's mom, that's about the only thing that wasn't explained in ATLA: TLA.

Edited by Torxe, 18 March 2012 - 01:11 PM.

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#31 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 03:45 PM

QUOTE (krisk @ Mar 17 2012, 12:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ATLA is a great show. the the target audience they chose for it was without fault the most accurate choice; the last airbender is a kid's show. i'm assuming that's why you gave it a mediocre score. if so, it's undeserving tbh. if not, then my claim has no base and you'd have to explain it to me.

regardless, THIS show is something you should be excited for. if you don't look at Korra and go RELEASE DATE WHERE, idk what to tell you. in fact, this thread's opening post should be justification enough pictureem0.gif

but it's your choice. nobody will die if you don't watch it.

Then you've misunderstood me. I did not say ATLA Was not good. I'm saying I'm not using it as a reason to watch legend of Korra. I'm judging to see if this show is good on it's own without the bias of how good it's predecessor was. If I say that Legend of Korra was going to be as good as Last Air Bender JUST BECAUSE the latter WAS good then I might be disappointed that the former doesn't measure up to it. Like I said I will Watch Legend of Korra And give my thoughts to the series itself not compare it to Last Air Bender

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#32 coolcatjas

coolcatjas

Lvl.70 ブレイバー

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Interests:Basic stuff like anime, manga, drawing, reading, movies, ect..

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:50 AM

Just saw the first two episodes on KorraNation.com. I must say, it is pretty awesome, better than I expected biggrin.gif I am loving Korra's character. She is the total opposite of Aang which is just hilarious. But she still has a lot to learn before she can truly be called an "Avatar" (and I don't mean just mastering all elements). She lacks the spirit of an Avatar and the skills needed to weld each element correctly. This leaves room for a lot character development (yay).

Mako and Bolin are awesome too. Bolin is the new comic relief, looks like, (though no one can replace Sokka sad.gif Can't believe he's gone *tear*) and Mako seems to be the new cool, jerky guy... who will eventually warm up and become Korra's koibito; it's so obvious lol jk.

Tenzin is different than what I imagined him to be but I like him. I really want to see him do some serious air bending in a battle soon biggrin.gif Being Aang's son, he should be very talented ^^

Loving the music and change of scenery. It still feels like the Avatar series I know and love, it's just in a more modern setting. I can't wait for more!

Also.....

could this be Aang per chance? He has facial hair :0~~!

swi1pKF.png
Image drawn by me :D

Tumblr Account Pony Account

#33 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:12 PM

Thanks to the wonderful website that is Korra Nation... --Click here to view--

I was able to watch the first two episodes. You ever have that feeling when you fall in love? Where you're content with everything, and the world just goes your way, and no one can bring you down? Well that feeling has nothing on what I just experienced.

The characters are so real, and I can tell that the creators have matured in their writing. They've also done the one thing that every producer should do. Cater to their audience. The themes are still mature enough that they appeal to the old fan's of the show, but quirky enough to bring in a new audience.

It's fabulous. Watch it!

75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#34 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:02 PM

Saw the first episode awesome ep 2 was removed copyright violation obviously and I can't accessKorra nation.com either. Anyone knows another source to watch the episode.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#35 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:21 PM

The series looks great.

#36 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 24 March 2012 - 10:49 PM

Had to. Sorry.

#37 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 25 March 2012 - 06:00 PM

When do episodes air, though?

#38 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 08:50 PM

Ok, I watched the first two episodes and liked it a lot so far (wich is going to make the wait for the release even more painfull). And I just realized the main villain is voiced by Steve Blum. Man, I'm sold.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#39 Grace

Grace

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 02:15 AM

Spoilers, yo~ --Click here to view--
Watched the first two episodes with a friend yesterday, and hogaaaaaawwd am I loving Tenzin and his kids XD <3

I like the characters and environment so far, but the two gripes I have already are:

1) Korra's already mastering the four elements? I understand that this leaves room for more plot based on other aspects of her character, such as perfecting the styles she can fight with, or learning to cooperate with other benders, etc. It just seems kind of...odd that she's already getting close to mastering the one element she's had trouble with ever since she was a kid. *shrug* Need to wait for a couple more episodes before really judging how it works out, though, obviously.

2) This...thing between Korra and Mako. I have no problem with Mako being the love-interest, if that's where this is headed (and come on, it can't just be me thinking it's obvious, right?)--his personality is an interesting contrast to Korra's. He's subdued, focused, but not an a**hole; he's just a bit...well, maybe too focused on what he considers important, like pro-bending, to give much consideration to social courtesies. And through it, though, he still seems like a decent guy. I can see him and Korra balancing each other--Korra can get him riled or loosened up, and he can calm her down and help her focus. But...that bit at the end of them both looking out their windows all separated-lovers-style was kinda cringe-worthy. Not sure if it was meant to be romantic in any way, but it just screamed "Romeo and Juliet balcony-gazing cliche" to me, y'know? *shrug* I guess I'm just hoping that if there is a thing between them, it doesn't become too......well, mushy might be a good word? Too wistful and, er, Twilight? lol Iunno, maybe I'm just jumping to conclusions XD;

/ramble ramble ramble

#40 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 26 March 2012 - 06:28 PM

for those wondering there's already a HD torrent (720p) available (I found it on Isohunt)

reply to Kushina 1) --Click here to view--

She still needs to master the whole spiritual side of the bending, at the moment she just sees bending as a martial art instead of a way to live. (if that even makes sense). Also, bending has apparently changed a whole lot because all of them being used in the same city, they had to create ways to bend faster and be less vulnerable while bending (as displayed in pro-bending). Korra's been taught the traditional way of bending while she now trains in the more "modern styles" by pro-bending and is being teached airbending by Tenzin.

I think the story might be too similar too ATLA: The legend of Aang. In addition to different difficulties in bending ( Aang, Earth and Korra, Wind) they also have to learn other things.

I already have some theories on who amon might be, most of the characters that are the leader of one organization or the other are related to the main heroes of ATLA: TLA. So the only none bender couple in the previous series were Sokka and Suki perhaps amon is their son, it immediately explains how his organisation knows about chi blocking (because of Suki and if not because of Tai Lee joining the Kyoshi warriors).

Bolin totally reminds me of Sokka, "THE avatar" lmao. And the "I'm confused" line when korra told him that she was an earthbender and a waterbender and a firebender, sounded EXACTLY like Sokka when he was kissed by Yue. Is Bolin by any chance voiced by the same guy as Sokka?

I just hope it doesn't just stay with these small fights and sports, but has these more massive fights like in the first series, where they bend massive amounts of earth and water, instead of just throwing some rocks at the other guy or toss a bit of water in each others faces.

Edited by Torxe, 26 March 2012 - 06:32 PM.

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users