184 replies to this topic

#41 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 02:28 PM

No, I'm just saying that there is no one else with a Sasuke avatar, lol. I don't mind if people hated Sasuke actually.
268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#42 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 02:31 PM

It seems like the poster is not here anymore. Did he quit?

Pity. I thought I finally found someone with a Sasuke avatar in H&E. Seems like I'm alone again.....sigh......

I'm not surprised at people likin Sasuke his fighting style is the best of all characters of Naruto.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#43 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 02:44 PM

No, I'm just saying that there is no one else with a Sasuke avatar, lol. I don't mind if people hated Sasuke actually.

Oh. Lol. Ok.

#44 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 02:52 PM

i have a great suspect that he was a NH/SS fan who pretended to be NS fan her.... only 1 post :/

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#45 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 02:57 PM

I'm not surprised at people likin Sasuke his fighting style is the best of all characters of Naruto.

I liked his fighting style during part one and against Deidara. In the war arc, not so much :/

i have a great suspect that he was a NH/SS fan who pretended to be NS fan her.... only 1 post :/

It makes me wonder, what was his intention? You'd expect him to make more effort.
268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#46 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 03:00 PM

well, he did make this topic to reach the third page (for now), Maybe he wanted to give the idea that a NS fan changed his mind according to the "truth" shown by the manga. It's awalys have been the troll's purpose, let us debate...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#47 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 03:24 PM

I should add from my previous post that I lol at the title of the thread. The inevitable truth quite arrogant.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#48 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 03:47 PM

I liked his fighting style during part one and against Deidara. In the war arc, not so much :/

I know because on war arc his style changed to Susano'o + BIG ANIME SWORD and amateratsu.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#49 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 04:00 PM

Too bad his strategies have been total failures. XDD Meanwhile Naruto's Harem no Jutsu was more effective than any other plan so far.

Oh and to the OP: Just because you like Sasuke and his character doesn't necessarily mean you understand him more than a person who hates him. In fact, the possibility could be the reverse.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 21 July 2014 - 04:01 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#50 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 04:04 PM

Too bad his strategies have been total failures. XDD Meanwhile Naruto's Harem no Jutsu was more effective than any other plan so far.

I'll interpret it as a sarcasm because he wasnt been a total failure so far, Naruto also had it's share.
And that's how battles works on Naruto Ball Z, they will only emerge with NAKAMA power and will defeat her in the end, Naruto and Sasuke will asspull something and will beat Kaguya.

Also btw, i'm download Sword Art Online, is it any good plz down tell me that Kirito as a bad MC like Naruto plz.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 21 July 2014 - 04:05 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#51 Diadochi

Diadochi

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 92 posts
  • Interests:History, manga, anime, fitness

Posted 21 July 2014 - 04:25 PM

Sorry I haven't been replying to any of your comments but I was on a business trip for work and I thought it was a good idea to leave my personal thoughts on NS before I went. Now rest assured, I'm not a troll or a SS/NH shipper, been shipping NS since Sakura admitted she was wrong about Naruto back in the Chunin Exams when he was facing Kiba, but even though I ship NS, it still doesn't make me blind to "possible" facts. If any of you haven't realized yet, apparently, Naruto is about to end in October and to commemorate its ending and its 15th anniversary, a new movie will be released October 17th. The general consensus is that Kishi might use the movie to be the official ending of Naruto. So in my mind, if Kishi is wrapping up Naruto so soon, in just a little over 2 months, then WHY have an SS moment now? And why was there an NH moment a couple of chapters back when Naruto sensed Hinata was getting trapped into the Infinite Tsukuyomi? These are questions that need to be asked and not ignored.

Gtu9I59.jpg

ALEXANDER III of MACEDON

(356-323 B.C.E)

#52 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 21 July 2014 - 04:34 PM

Sorry I haven't been replying to any of your comments but I was on a business trip for work and I thought it was a good idea to leave my personal thoughts on NS before I went. Now rest assured, I'm not a troll or a SS/NH shipper, been shipping NS since Sakura admitted she was wrong about Naruto back in the Chunin Exams when he was facing Kiba, but even though I ship NS, it still doesn't make me blind to "possible" facts. If any of you haven't realized yet, apparently, Naruto is about to end in October and to commemorate its ending and its 15th anniversary, a new movie will be released October 17th. The general consensus is that Kishi might use the movie to be the official ending of Naruto. So in my mind, if Kishi is wrapping up Naruto so soon, in just a little over 2 months, then WHY have an SS moment now? And why was there an NH moment a couple of chapters back when Naruto sensed Hinata was getting trapped into the Infinite Tsukuyomi? These are questions that need to be asked and not ignored.

Answer to your first question....It was to tease the fandoms yet again

Answer to your second question....It was not an NH moment. If Naruto only sensed Hinata, that makes him no better than selfish. When he had normAl sage mode, he could sense things from quite afar...so I need not tAlk about his range when he has senjutsu+kurama's chakra+other bijuus chakra+bijuu mode+rikudou's chakra. Honestly, does it make sense to you that he only sensed Hinata? Some chapters ago, he could sense Shikamaru was dying....so with all his abilities right now, I don't see why he'd sense only Hinata and not others. What'd that make him? The panels were pusposely placed in that order. Is it too hard to understand that?

Edited by narusaku256, 21 July 2014 - 04:35 PM.

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#53 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 04:43 PM

I'll interpret it as a sarcasm because he wasnt been a total failure so far, Naruto also had it's share.
And that's how battles works on Naruto Ball Z, they will only emerge with NAKAMA power and will defeat her in the end, Naruto and Sasuke will asspull something and will beat Kaguya.

Whatever you want to say. XD I just think you give him way too much credit.

Also btw, i'm download Sword Art Online, is it any good plz down tell me that Kirito as a bad MC like Naruto plz.

Kirito....I think is a good main character. He has issues, but it is normal in his situation. He develops over time and is actually pretty good in my opinion. Things get a little weird in last 4 episodes, with this weird...you know what, I don't want to spoil it, but if you can get past the weirdness of the last few episodes, then the show is amazing. Kirito is basically the badass hero who can do anything until he faces up against something that is a real challenge. He struggles only when it is needed and there is no sappy "woe is me" backstories where you need to feel sorry for some of the characters. Some I have even hate for good reason and I think you are supposed to feel that way.

So in my mind, if Kishi is wrapping up Naruto so soon, in just a little over 2 months, then WHY have an SS moment now? And why was there an NH moment a couple of chapters back when Naruto sensed Hinata was getting trapped into the Infinite Tsukuyomi? These are questions that need to be asked and not ignored.

Here is even more questions
-Why would Naruto only care about Hinata and not the entire population being taken? That seems very OOC for Naruto.
-If it is all about panel placement then does this mean anything?

What does this mean?

-If NH and SS, then why all the NS moments? Why have Kakashi say that Sakura's feeling have changed? There was also LeeSaku, InoSai, InoSasu moments...what does that mean? "It's all one huge lie." -Naruto
-Why did Minato say that Sakura was like Kushina and also have Kushina say "Find someone like your mother?"
-What is the point of Karin? Why keep her alive if she is pointless?
-How come Naruto never got back to Hinata about her confession and seem to just forget it?
-How come Hinata wasn't the first one to hug him when he came back?
-How come Hinata wasn't there when Naruto needed someone the most?
-How come Sasuke didn't stay in the village?

-

Edited by James S Cassidy, 21 July 2014 - 04:51 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#54 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 04:46 PM

What does this mean?

Hey I made that :D

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#55 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 04:46 PM

Whatever you want to say. XD I just think you give him way too much credit.

Kirito....I think is a good main character. He has issues, but it is normal in his situation. He develops over time and is actually pretty good in my opinion. Things get a little weird in last 4 episodes, with this weird...you know what, I don't want to spoil it, but if you can get past the weirdness of the last few episodes, then the show is amazing. Kirito is basically the badass hero who can do anything until he faces up against something that is a real challenge. He struggles only when it is needed and there is no sappy "woe is me" backstories where you need to feel sorry for some of the characters. Some I have even hate for good reason and I think you are supposed to feel that way.

Here is even more questions
-Why would Naruto only care about Hinata and not the entire population being taken? That seems very OOC for Naruto.

What does this mean?

-If NH and SS, then why all the NS moments? Why have Kakashi say that Sakura's feeling have changed? There was also LeeSaku, InoSai, InoSasu moments...what does that mean? "It's all one huge lie." -Naruto
-Why did Minato say that Sakura was like Kushina and also have Kushina say "Find someone like your mother?"
-What is the point of Karin? Why keep her alive if she is pointless?
-How come Naruto never got back to Hinata about her confession and seem to just forget it?
-How come Hinata was the first one to hug him when he came back?
-How come Hinata wasn;t there when Naruto needed someone the most?
-How come Sasuke didn't stay in the village?

-

Don't you dare question their assertions! All we have in this manga are NH moments. All the NS moments are either AU or they don't exist at all! Kishi just wanted to fill up some pages and waste some ink! How delusional of you!

#56 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 21 July 2014 - 04:47 PM

I must have missed this. All I got from reading your first post were your personal thoughts ,not of NS, but of NH and SS.

As far as the second underlined portion is concerned, 

!!!!!!!!!!!

you sure seem to be blind to any ''possible'' fact supporting NS cause otherwise  you would not be making 'Inevitable' conclusions.

Edited by ns.Believe.It, 21 July 2014 - 05:06 PM.

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#57 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 04:53 PM

Whoa wait! Hinata hugged Naruto when he came back to the village??? Oh...OH right, right sarcasm sure you almost got me James. We all know who hugged Naruto in 450 in front of the entire village and a certain Hyuga smiled at the hug like it didn't bother her at all (even when she just confessed and she was worried sick about him, she let someone else hugged him for her).

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#58 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 04:54 PM

Hey I made that :D

I saved it to use when needed to explain "panel placement." XD

Don't you dare question their assertions! All we have in this manga are NH moments. All the NS moments are either AU or they don't exist at all! Kishi just wanted to fill up some pages and waste some ink! How delusional of you!

Oh you're right. How could I be so stupid? Shame on me. Boy, is my face red. XD

Whoa wait! Hinata hugged Naruto when he came back to the village??? Oh...OH right, right sarcasm sure you almost got me James. We all know who hugged Naruto in 450 in front of the entire village and a certain Hyuga smiled at the hug like it didn't bother her at all (even when she just confessed and she was worried sick about him, she let someone else hugged him for her).

Actually that was a typing error. My bad. Yeah....sarcasm....let's go with that

Edited by James S Cassidy, 21 July 2014 - 04:56 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#59 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 04:54 PM

Till this day, I maintain my words that moment is what killed all credibility to NH.

#60 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 04:55 PM

Hinata is so selfless and look at Sakura! She is such a kitten! She doesn't deserve Naruto :wot: The only one who is qualified for Naruto kun's love is Hinata! She has been there for him everytime! She just collapsed during the CPR! But I am damn sure it was her soul that was with Naruto and it was administering the CPR!

Edited by narusaku256, 21 July 2014 - 04:57 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users