SasuHina Appreciation Thread

421 replies to this topic

#401 asdfzxh

asdfzxh

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 05:27 AM

Their arguments remind me of another anime but I can't remember which. Was it Ouran? I'm not sure.

Anyway, if RTN sasuke ends up with RTN hinata, expects a lot bruises on sasuke

persistence_equals_victory_by_elcii-d54r

ts not cute at all.wrong,idiotic sht. men hit women instead. and men don't pursue women like dogs like in the pic, men may pick women up or just fk them, you idiotic pussy moron slaves. only the r3tarded b1tch herself is a persistent bastard. men aren't dogs, women are , men just fk it

Edited by asdfzxh, 29 May 2017 - 05:29 AM.

#402 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 29 July 2017 - 07:51 AM

Yeah, you're gone and you'll probably never read this after your two posts made months ago, but I have to say it: You are a sick, pitiful and repulsive bastard who needs to be castrated.  You're a punk who probably hasn't even talked to a woman, let alone touched one.  Your misogynistic kitten is not wanted here.

Edited by Kagomaru, 29 July 2017 - 07:54 AM.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#403 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 12:52 AM

I actually have a thing for AU SasuHina. They would be so fun to watch! And wasn't it implied on the audios? Or am I remembering wrongly?

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#404 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 12:57 AM

tumblr_m5lbawfGx91qh87cxo2_500.gif

hqdefault.jpg

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#405 winter-serenade

winter-serenade

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 09:56 PM

Ok but SasuHina is my guilty pleasure. They have soooo much potential it’s not even funny I just love it~

#406 Kasimir38

Kasimir38

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Rock Lee is my hero

Posted 17 October 2017 - 05:35 PM

It's sad how they only exchanged like...two words?

The first time, Sasuke told her to shut up, the second time, he asked for Naruto. So romantic :kappa_girl:

This Text was constructed automatically by EKton, the personal WEB - Robot.

- The artificial intelligence programme allows EKton to see your browsing history without judging. (Read bottom)  - It also analyzed post - data and came to the conclusion that NaruSaku is the most logical ship. Full report: NArUSA&%KU.;;;yDAta[Analysis];L=100%EKtonEKtonEKton

By shipping NaruHina you agree to our Terms and Conditions. These include being judged by EKton.

#407 Kasimir38

Kasimir38

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 05:56 PM

Classic Stoic, mission oriented Sasuke, really. 

Only the second one is canon, though. 

Makes it so much better, really :chuckle:

- The artificial intelligence programme allows EKton to see your browsing history without judging. (Read bottom)  - It also analyzed post - data and came to the conclusion that NaruSaku is the most logical ship. Full report: NArUSA&%KU.;;;yDAta[Analysis];L=100%EKtonEKtonEKton

By shipping NaruHina you agree to our Terms and Conditions. These include being judged by EKton.

#408 ree

ree

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 09:27 PM

It's sad how they only exchanged like...two words?
The first time, Sasuke told her to shut up, the second time, he asked for Naruto. So romantic :kappa_girl:

It's the same with naruhina jajajaja

#409 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 10:39 PM

*Reads entire thread*

When fans of a crack pairing can make it sound more believable than the author himself with pairings that are supposedly "obvious."

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#410 Wubbzy

Wubbzy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Music, reading, writing, and dancing

Posted 17 October 2017 - 11:45 PM

I was never a fan of this pairing honestly, but I have to say, I'm really coming around to it. ^^ the fanart is certainly cute, so I can definitely see the appeal! :D

NaruSaku <3

~

Fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/~wubbzy

~

#411 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 07:41 PM

I was never a fan of this pairing honestly, but I have to say, I'm really coming around to it. ^^ the fanart is certainly cute, so I can definitely see the appeal! :D

Agreed. The more I think about, it's like they've got this untapped connection that none of the canon pairings (with the exception of ShikaTema) can even begin to bridge. :happy:

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#412 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 02:54 PM

Agreed - the fan art is cute, and while there's absolutely zero to support it in the story, it makes sense with the idea that Naruto and Sakura are part of a new generation, non-clan oriented, ground breakers while Sasuke and Hinata uphold traditions, family values and clan legacies. Not to mention that the hyuga and uchiha clans are connected through occular powers. Fitting in with the original intentions of the story — that Naruto was going to usher in a new age — having it end up NS and SH would have checked both boxes, adding a 'next gen' couple as well as keeping a 'carrying on tradition' couple.

Shame. Although I think the most likely alternative was NS and SK. Because, despite what Sasuke said about reviving his clan, he was never going to return to the village or care about clan/children again, and Karin supports who he has evolved into and has a life outside the village. All things Sasuke now values. The only ones who value life inside the village are Naruto and Sakura. (Just realizing, he still got those things with Sakura anyway – life outside the village, and no worries about clan. Ugh.) 

Anyway, SH makes more sense than SS any day.

#413 winter-serenade

winter-serenade

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 04:57 PM

There are a lot of similarities between Sasuke and Hinata. I think that they would have been an excellent couple, given the right development. Also, if they had a child with the Byakugan and Sharingan, that would be very interesting to watch. 

#414 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 05:50 PM

While it's off topic, I disagree that it makes more sense, since Sasuke is such a main character a throw randomly together thing like that happened with Chouji and Karui does not work as well, and you would -really- have to explain Hinata's change of feelings, given how reminded and reminded again you were about them being what they were. It'd take quite a re-write.

Byakugan Sharingan hybrid though sounds really interesting all the same.

See, actually you could use this same argument with Naruto, and even more so, since Naruto is not only such a main character, but also has openly stated his love/crush/admiration/goal for Sakura from the first chapters right up to telling his ghost father that she's his girlfriend.

But to me, the problem isn't really Sasuke — who has never had his head turned, figuratively, by anyone but Naruto. Sasuke doesn't care about anyone. So if his stated goal is resurrecting his clan, what better way to do it than by pairing up with the head of the an equally powerful eye-based clan. Sasuke's deal is just to decide which goal he wants, then which girl is going to best suit the need.

Hinata does have love on her side for Naruto. But the whole problem with the ending is that the rules they applied in honoring Hinata's love for Naruto are the same rules they broke in dumping Naruto's love for Sakura. But I have always believed Hinata's love for Naruto to be an immature crush, and easily gotten over when the right person comes along — very much like the love we are told that Naruto only had for Sakura in the end. 

But again - thinking along these lines are specifically justifying the ending. And this thread is about open speculation of SasuHina. So the reality of what happened in the manga, the anime, the novels or movies doesn't apply here. You can just sit back and enjoy the massive what-ifs of SH.

#415 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 02:42 PM

To give all Sasuke pairings, including SH, Sasuke defense, and to tangentially respond to the above slightly while trying to keep the topic focused , I think Sasuke -does- care about people, in canon specifically Team 7, and Team Taka to an extent, and his later family and it wouldn't be a stretch that it would be the same for Hinata if events set them up that way to be on the same mission and the like. He'd deny it, or be stoic about it, or just overly focused on revenge, but it is there. Or at least, in retrospect, this interpretation has validity.

Put Hinata through simliar circumstances and you have a working theory. The only issue is either approaching it by removing Naruto, and thus really changing Hinata, and really having a darker thing altogether, because Sasuke isn't the best person to seek inspiration from, or a odd last minute fade. I think the former is more effective potential wise.

And therein lies the rub: What is darker for Hinata also is darker for Sakura. One is no less deserving than the other.  

By removing Naruto from Sakura's storyline, it really becomes terribly sad and dark. She's no longer a ninja or a medic, she a housewife raising a child alone in a village, with an unrequited love who will never return. She's lost everything there. She's lost her own goals, as well as her goal of bringing Sasuke home. And then, to add insult to injury, her own daughter, despite being raised lovingly by a single mother, judges her with 'you're not my real mom.' So it's implied that no matter what her sacrifices have been, Sakura's also not so good at the only job she's been reduced to. 

Compare this to Hinata, who's shown glowingly as a mom looks almost as young as her daughter. Like she's a playful babysitter/older sister rather than a worn out housewife. (Thinking of the two manga images here, of Sakura cleaning and Hinata at the graveside.)

Anyway, only the audience judges Hinata to be the more deserving of the two girls. But they are really the same. Put Hinata into Sakura's situation — living in a loveless home with all goals stripped away — and the harm done to Sakura's character and storyline becomes really clear. 

What is dark for Hinata in theory, becomes dark for Sakura in the reality of the ending. 

(Honestly, imagine the wellspring of sympathy Hinata would get if Sasuke left her pregnant and alone in the village, living in an old Uchiha compound, raising a child who didn't believe she was her mom, and spending all her days worrying about bills and dusting cobwebs from corners! People would be weeping for her! But they only shrug and say Sakura deserves it, it was what she wanted. -_- )

Back to the idea of SH though, it only works — like all things Sasuke-related — if he undergoes a personal evolution of some sort. It's really not the lack of love on the part of Hinata (or Sakura in the manga version). It's that Sasuke is never shown to return love after he leaves the village, except to show mercy or partiality to Karin. SH works if Sasuke becomes more human and shows concern or regard for Hinata. So Sasuke has to change, not Hinata. And this is the same reason that SS doesn't work in the manga ending, even though Sakura supposedly got what she wanted. But Sasuke never evolved to love anyone other than himself. (And he still hasn't.)

#416 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 21 October 2017 - 09:57 PM

It's not so much that Sasuke does not return Sakura's love, he does, it's that he simply sucks at showing it. This wouldn't change if his spouse was Karin or Hinata, either. Given the lack of this, and the secrecy of his mission, it's not a wonder that Sarada begins to question things. Sakura is an incredible mother, humble as well, thus she blames herself for Sarada not getting the answers she wants. The dynamic created and the plot of Gaiden is very angsty. A realized SasuHina I believe would also be angsty, if we kept things as in tune to the timeline and IC as possible, and from what I've seen, often written that way in fanfiction too. Thus responding to the SH parts, it would be odd to think that Hinata would be pitied, if her love interest changed. As an aside about Mortages, they are a big deal, years of commitment, so a destroyed house without it paid off is probably stressful! 

Which is why it contrasts so much with NH, or really any realized canon couple at 700 simply because the couples personalities differ, but more importantly, the spouse is there. Sasuke isn't, he's on his mission, and since he sucks at showing love, and is probably forever socially stunted, like Naruto, you get what you have with Sasuke. He is lucky to have such love, his prior actions before 700 were not those deserving of the affection of any Team 7 member. I really don't think Sasuke harmed Sakura's storyline either. If anything, given everything she does, medicine, taking care of home and child, and being the most powerful Kunoichi, it makes her more incredible when you realize what she is willing to take on. I don't think folks give her enough credit, really. 

As an aside, Hinata does look like a mom to me, in a sense of "bad mom fashion". Her fellow kunoichi are far more stylish, but it fits Hinata to prefer comfort over looks. I feel like kids would be more stylish, thus I don't get the vibes others do.

Given this though, and the idea of a Naruto without Naruto, I could imagine Sasuke becoming this dark hero, given the lack of Naruto may have him not believe he needs to break bonds. Then have Hinata connect to him in a way the others don't, embracing darknes herself but keeping Sasuke from ever going too far. You could then maybe have Rock Lee as a lesser hero likened to Naruto or the like, not sure.

Lmao I guess Sasuke trying to murder her four times, being perfectly content if she were in the IT, being ok with her falling into lava, putting her in a genjutsu where he shown himself running his hand through her heart, constantly belittling her etc is your (and your fandoms) idea of Sasuke "returning Sakura's love". It's honestly quite sad. And also let's drop the notion that Sakura is a good parent. She's not, she's actually an awful one. And the idea that Sasuke didn't harm her storyline when Sakura was at her absolute and utmost worst as a character whenever it involved Sasuke and after she ended up with him is patently absurd.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#417 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 10:30 PM

Lmao I guess Sasuke trying to murder her four times, being perfectly content if she were in the IT, being ok with her falling into lava, putting her in a genjutsu where he shown himself running his hand through her heart, constantly belittling her etc is your (and your fandoms) idea of Sasuke "returning Sakura's love". It's honestly quite sad. And also let's drop the notion that Sakura is a good parent. She's not, she's actually an awful one. And the idea that Sasuke didn't harm her storyline when Sakura was at her absolute and utmost worst as a character whenever it involved Sasuke and after she ended up with him is patently absurd.

You just read it wrong, that is love. And not talking to person is love, and killing her/him is love. Orochimaru loved 3rd Hokage, you just misunderstood him motivation.

#418 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 21 October 2017 - 10:57 PM

You just read it wrong, that is love. And not talking to person is love, and killing her/him is love. Orochimaru loved 3rd Hokage, you just misunderstood him motivation.

Just like Pain loved Kakashi and Jiraiya, Hidan loved Asuma, Akatsuki loved Gaara... And so on XD

But in all seriousness, even if Sakura were to show love "after" all the events concerning Naruto, it is really stupid to see Sakura just bawl over him as if nothing happened. Give it also the puppy eyes that she did basically waiting for a sign of affection and you can easily see just how much Sakura was destroyed. The most logical thing would have been for Sakura to not trust Sasuke and to consider the last years concerning who has really been there for her (*coughcoughnarutocoughcough*)

I can't say if Sasuke would exactly work out with Hinata, but since this is an SH appreciation thread, I can try to justify how this would work:

1-Since Hinata seems to be a passive/patient person, I think this would bode well for both of them to slowly, but surely open themselves to each other.

2-If both were to take leadership of their respective clan's, then this would definitely be positive for their relationship, since the Hyuuga would help them both warm up to social interactions.

3-Plus of course, this would help Sasuke accomplish his goal of restoring his clan. Just think of a kid with Sharingan and Byakugan at the same time.

Edited by Shadow Wolf, 21 October 2017 - 10:58 PM.

#419 Kasimir38

Kasimir38

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 06:32 PM

But, would Sasuke actually fall for Hinata? And would she actually fall for him? Because just on the outside, they seem to match. But Sasuke was always drawn to hot-headed people (Naruto, Sakura, he even seems to care for Karin) and Hinata likes Naruto and never seemed to care for Sasuke in that kind of way also she was never one of his fangirls.

I feel like even if Sasuke would change, Hinata would still not be his type.

#420 Kasimir38

Kasimir38

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 11:02 AM

Well, if that's the case, I don't think it's plausible. ^^

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users