• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 Terrace

Terrace

Ghostbuster

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 302 posts
  • Interests:Ghostbusters, Naruto, and video games.

Posted 20 February 2008 - 12:00 AM

The idea is this. Naruto and Sakura, after an unexpected casuality, emerge in this world. They are found by a resonable NaruSaku fan (ie doesn't try to hook them up to prove himself right) who tries to hide them... and shows them the Naruto manga. They also are brought to an anime convention by the fan so they can blend in while they try to find a way back to their world. It also has to be NaruSaku.

It's a weird idea, but can any of you make it work?

Edited by GhostNin, 20 February 2008 - 12:00 AM.

NaruSaku supporter and Ghostbusters fanatic!

QUOTE (Yoshimoto Trigen @ Jan 7 2008, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know there is a bigger chance of me farting lightning then a Harem coupling happening.

If you have attempted a jutsu by performing hand seals or using scrolls, copy and paste this into your signature.

Click Here!

#2 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 20 February 2008 - 12:13 AM

Interesting premise...I might make a go at it, if I have the time soon tongue.gif

#3 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 20 February 2008 - 12:21 AM

Wow! That's look interesting. Almost exactly like a fic idea I keep having of Naruto and Sakura as real people. tongue.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#4 Terrace

Terrace

Ghostbuster

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 302 posts
  • Interests:Ghostbusters, Naruto, and video games.

Posted 20 February 2008 - 01:45 AM

Part of what inspired this was thinking about what would happen if Naruto or Sakura met cosplayers wearing Akasuke cloaks (and attacked them.)
NaruSaku supporter and Ghostbusters fanatic!

QUOTE (Yoshimoto Trigen @ Jan 7 2008, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know there is a bigger chance of me farting lightning then a Harem coupling happening.

If you have attempted a jutsu by performing hand seals or using scrolls, copy and paste this into your signature.

Click Here!

#5 AchikaMiyu

AchikaMiyu

Underpants Gnome

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 02:34 AM

QUOTE (GhostNin @ Feb 19 2008, 09:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Part of what inspired this was thinking about what would happen if Naruto or Sakura met cosplayers wearing Akasuke cloaks (and attacked them.)

They would get arrested cause there is no way you can peacebond the Kyuubi (or Sakura's insane strength). 111189.gif

But that is an interesting idea. I couldn't do it, but I'm sure someone could.
End of line.

#6 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 20 February 2008 - 02:47 AM

Interesting idea.

uc.png

#7 MagusKyros

MagusKyros

Hare Krsna!

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 890 posts
  • Interests:Philosophy

Posted 20 February 2008 - 03:38 AM

An author did this once. It was a self-insert (and a very well done one might I add), and she also had at one time come back to her own world (ours) and bring Kakashi along as well.

Though it got lame after that and I stopped reading. She had a good story to.
A NaruSaku Manifesto - A presentation on the NaruSaku pairing using the manga.

#8 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 20 February 2008 - 05:41 AM

Idea is pretty gd, but those are extremely hard to pull off. Because to be honest, if Naruto and Sakura DID come to out world. Think of how kick as they'll seem?

And the self-inserts or OC that shall find them, has to be like really well made. If anyone pulls this off, woah. Go him/her. XD
You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#9 Simusar

Simusar

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 05:37 AM

it sounds like the Halloween episode of the simpsons that ends with homer emerging in the real world.

but for premise sake, it think it would have to be kinda like full metal alchemist, in that, when they leave their universe, they are no longer able to manipulate chakra as they could before(like how alchemy doesn't work in the world dominated by physics). so in a sense it could be kinda like the FMA movie "Conquerors of Shambala". just without the psychopathic witch craft and attempting to rip 2 worlds apart.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users