• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 19 November 2015 - 09:09 PM

Episode 438 the rules or a comerade.

Shizune brings food for tsunade but comedy insues as the riceballs are too salty and the tea is too hot, also tsunade is upset because Sakura is displayed as so meek in jiraiya novel.

Sakura faces off agaunst Sasori dodging his attacks like her shippuden self and even denting his armored shell with a punch.

the masked man tells Neji that he wont let Sasuke and Sakura die and warns sasori that hes only to test their true selves.

Sasori retreats after sakura damages his shell a little.

Sakura then uses medical ninjutsu to remove the poison form sasuke ((ss shippers pee themselves)) and telsl sasuke that shes been secretyl training with tsunade.

Jiraiya restores Narutos chakra flow. Naruto complaisn he doest have nough power to face the masked man and Jiriaya offers to weaken the seal letting him try to control the kyubis power.

As Sakura heals sasuke he remembers trying to get itachi to train him but itachisnt able to as the 4th has summoned him.

Sasuke trains with his father but is unable to master the fireabll jutsu.

The other rookies finally reunite with Lee and tenten and discuss whats happened. Hinata sees Sasori sneaking up on Sasuke and Sakura and the rookies go after them

Sasori reappears to Sasuke and Sakura and unleashes his 100 puppets saying if they want to get to the leaf village they have to go through him.

The rookies arrive and back up Sasuke and Sakura, as they do the masked man hides his and nejis presense from hinatas byakugan. teleling neji the true test has begun whether they will choose the mission or choose their comerades.

Team jiriaya watching this also comments on this wondering what the rookies will choose.

Jiriaya loosens the seal which lets kyubis power free. Naruto goes 3 tails immediately and loses control going into his 4 tailed form.

episode ends with Jiraiya wondering what hes unleashed.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#2 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 11:35 PM

mfw at the popsicle scene with minato and naruto

first time studio pierrot being based

#3 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 11:49 PM

Curious, does someone still watch and review these episodes?

#4 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 19 November 2015 - 11:52 PM

Just the NH fans 4life just them I mean they need to get their fill of Hinata right somehow, then they put in false mind set that Hinata done something that in their eyes put all the other females to shame after all remember how they all think.

NH fans=Hinata Is the best girl in anime history all other girls suck.

Its sad but nothing we can do about it.

#5 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 12:01 AM

Just the NH fans 4life just them I mean they need to get their fill of Hinata right somehow, then they put in false mind set that Hinata done something that in their eyes put all the other females to shame after all remember how they all think.

NH fans=Hinata Is the best girl in anime history all other girls suck.

Its sad but nothing we can do about it.

Seriously? What's the comment on the episode?

#6 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 20 November 2015 - 12:07 AM

Seriously? What's the comment on the episode?

Well I only watch Edothetalking man and he said it was a good episode the only who dose not go on and on about how good Hinata is.

#7 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,544 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 12:09 AM

The people who do weekly review of an anime are the same type that do the weekly chapter videos. Most of them are nH if they were neutral they probably move on to other anime.

#8 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,544 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 12:09 AM

Well I only watch Edothetalking man and he said it was a good episode the only who dose not go on and on about how good Hinata is.

He is a rarity then.

#9 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 12:13 AM

He is a rarity then.

He's still a NH fan though. Just not nearly as bad as all the others.

#10 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 12:30 AM

He's still a NH fan though. Just not nearly as bad as all the others.

He used to like both NH and NS but thanks to Kishi and what he made Sakura say pushed him to NH, from what I remember that is.

#11 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 12:35 AM

I honestly don't see how they are good episodes at all. One moment or two won't overcome it. It's the reverse Skyrim.

#12 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 12:40 AM

He used to like both NH and NS but thanks to Kishi and what he made Sakura say pushed him to NH, from what I remember that is.

He still praised the Last and doesn't seem to realize how far this series has fallen. I don't know if he's oblivious or in denial about it, because he does genuinely seem like a nice guy.

#13 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 12:45 AM

He still praised the Last and doesn't seem to realize how far this series has fallen. I don't know if he's oblivious or in denial about it, because he does genuinely seem like a nice guy.

He might be oblivious as he does not look into the Interviews unlike fatty who likes Hinata for her boobs, but your right he is a lot better than others on Youtube if I ever meet him in real life I would tell him all of Kishi interviews and then ask him about him it.

#14 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 12:56 AM

So everyone on YouTube went in one direction to succeeded.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#15 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 01:00 AM

So everyone on YouTube went in one direction to succeeded.

I don't know on that many don't know of Naruto I mean if I could I would build my self up like Doug walker and later review the Last and bolt films and say how bad they are.

#16 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 01:14 AM

I don't know on that many don't know of Naruto I mean if I could I would build my self up like Doug walker and later review the Last and bolt films and say how bad they are.

Him doing it would be something else.

#17 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 20 November 2015 - 01:27 AM

If Doug reviews it.... then I bet he would hate Hinata alot. 

509356167_759751.gif?4

#18 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 02:02 AM

lol he will man he will and we should still do that idea of a fanfic.

I know it would be interesting but once he does it then all the NH fans on youtube will attack him but Doug will not care what they think.

#19 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 20 November 2015 - 02:19 AM

lol he will man he will and we should still do that idea of a fanfic.

I know it would be interesting but once he does it then all the NH fans on youtube will attack him but Doug will not care what they think.

I'll PM you my intro of the fanfic where The pre flanderized Naruto and Sakura calls for him to review it like a mission. 

509356167_759751.gif?4

#20 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 20 November 2015 - 07:11 AM

idk man, he clearly lied to make a joke/statement that he hated man of steel in his matrix reloaded review. i no longer trust him because of that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users