202 replies to this topic

#201 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 06:43 PM

It's always been like this even before the Naruto ending.

Anyone remember Road to Ninja when Naruto was a complete kitten that treated Naruto like kitten and believed that she was entitled to Naruto and if anyone else even looked at him she would kill them? Yeah, they LOVE that Hinata. They think she is amazing badass and she is such a perfect woman. So obviously there is massive bias. RtN HInata and the Real Hinata are both perfect and Sakura is a kitten in both forms. This is how you know the bias is real. Ask them if they think RtN Hinata is perfect rendition to Hinata...and if they say yes...they are so biased.

I still find it funny that they say Hinata can beat Sakura, but everytime I see Hinata in the show....she is in the hospital and got her ass kicked.

They are in love with the idea of Hinata rather than the reality of her actual character.

#202 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,972 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 08:02 PM

They are in love with the idea of Hinata rather than the reality of her actual character.

Couldn'ta said it better myself, man.

#203 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,385 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted Yesterday, 03:03 AM

Derock had all he could stands 'til he could stands no more!

I could have stood a bit more though :(

Rip AHK's source of amusement.

For real! There was never a dull moment with Analyzer around.

Because of annoying reasons. Sorry my friend, the person was the pest everyone was trying to get rid of. If you want some salt, I will gladly provide you with it, just don't die from sodium. :P

But who will protect the guest readers from our vicious lies now that our resident fact checker is gone?

HA, don’t tempt me, my salt content would put the Dead Sea to shame.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users