294 replies to this topic

#161 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 10:58 PM

Yes!! I heard the new season is in August or September...or I'm confusing it with something else xD

Well so far volume 3 and 4 premiered on October. But don't worry we'll get an official premiere date on RTX 2017 in Austin TX in July. 

Edited by Gravenimage, 07 June 2017 - 11:02 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#162 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 09 June 2017 - 01:10 AM

Well so far volume 3 and 4 premiered on October. But don't worry we'll get an official premiere date on RTX 2017 in Austin TX in July. 

In one month?! Yessss!!!!! I want more Ruby! Also, I hope we get more Voltron information

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#163 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 01:44 AM

In one month?! Yessss!!!!! I want more Ruby! Also, I hope we get more Voltron information

Voltron is currently working on the third season so might hear a release date soon.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#164 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 07:36 AM

Voltron is currently working on the third season so might hear a release date soon.

Right when I said it, a trailer came out xD

Rwby chibi makes me happy lol

Joui Four

#165 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 01:20 PM

In other RWBY news volume 4 soundtrack has been released today. One of the songs that has the fandom going crazy is Bmblb it spells out Bumblebee. I read the lyrics and pretty much confirmed that the pairing of Blake/Yang will happen some time in the future Bumblebee fans are going on a field trip with this song. Though i don't ship this pairing neither Black Sun I feel like RT is teasing both ships to keep fans happy (all producers and writers do such thing). Or maybe they're throwing a bone so they can be happy because so far in the series there is no evidence that Blake and Yang are gay but who knows with how long RWBY will be airing. Red vs Blue has an amazing 15 seasons maybe RWBY will get there too. 

Here it is with lyrics in both English and Spanish.

Edited by Gravenimage, 16 June 2017 - 01:27 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#166 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 17 June 2017 - 12:42 AM

In other RWBY news volume 4 soundtrack has been released today. One of the songs that has the fandom going crazy is Bmblb it spells out Bumblebee. I read the lyrics and pretty much confirmed that the pairing of Blake/Yang will happen some time in the future Bumblebee fans are going on a field trip with this song. Though i don't ship this pairing neither Black Sun I feel like RT is teasing both ships to keep fans happy (all producers and writers do such thing). Or maybe they're throwing a bone so they can be happy because so far in the series there is no evidence that Blake and Yang are gay but who knows with how long RWBY will be airing. Red vs Blue has an amazing 15 seasons maybe RWBY will get there too. 

Here it is with lyrics in both English and Spanish.

Dude I love this series it's my second favorite tied with full Metal Alchemist. The character are awesome and fun especially ruby during the cafe fight in vol 2.
Just finished volume 4 and it's so good with how they focused on all the characters though apart. Yang, Blake, ren had the best development in the volume mostly Blake and ren. Qrow is still awesome and kitten's about go down in vol 5 can't wait. Plus yang new arm is awesome. Tai is such good dad, Blake's parents were so cool and fun, fun fact her mom is voiced by temari, Tara Platt who is married to yuri lowenthal in real life who voices mercury black in this series. Her dad is play by Jura from fairy tail or father form Full Metal Alchemist Kent willaims.
I hope ruby gives cinder and beat down with juane for killing pyrrha (cries a bit), I only problem is little to no Adam in volume 4 cause that dude is awesome, hope to see him in volume 5 especially if Blake fights him.

#167 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 03:08 PM

I feel like I have to get this off my chest. I have listened to the" Bmblb" song so many times, I have read the lyrics so many times. And I have come to the conclusion that the song is titled and it spells" Bumblebee" but the song is NOT about the Bumblebee ship, it's not about the pairing of Blake/Yang. Seriously listen to those lyrics clearly and it doesn't explain anything about either of them. Bare with me here removed the title of the song and think of every possible yuri crack ship in RWBY and you'll understand that the song fits well with any of those ships. Why? Because this is just a" generic love song" don't get me wrong the song is great, cute and catchy but it's not about the Bumblebee ship the only thing it has in common with the ship it's the title period. 

Let's face it the song can be called" Garden of Ecstasy" and the BB fandom would NEVER think it's a BB song if it wasn't for the title. They think the song is about their ship simply because of the title. Listen at other songs such as" Dream Come True" you read the lyrics and its clearly being said from Pyrrha's perspective about her feelings for Jaune, another song" Boop" which clearly is told from Nora's perspective about her feelings for Ren and" Not fall in love with you" which is told from Sun's perspective of his feelings for Blake. The Bmblb song is nothing but a marketing scheme by Jeff Williams to earn him more cash on the volume 4 soundtrack and guess what? It works. With this one song it's going to sale way more than the previous volume soundtracks. Another thing that has me wondering regarding the song is why write it for the vol4 soundtrack? When Blake and Yang DIDN'T got any interaction with each other heck, they never saw each other. 

Face it people the song is a troll disguised as a marketing scheme to get fans riled up and start going at it with the shipping wars. Jeff Williams was a genius in writing it knowing the song is going to sell and so is the soundtrack. Is he teasing/trolling Bumblebee fans with the song? Absolutely. However I will NOT deny the chances of Bumblebee becoming canon in the series, it can still happen. Honestly the way I see it with Rooster Teeth teasing both ships Black Sun and Bumblebee it makes me think Blake and Yang will reveal that they're bisexuals and they will get together with Sun confirming sunny bees and the first ever three way relationship in the series. Not trying to sound biased but it's the truth. Those from this forum that don't have the soundtrack go now and buy it listen to song like ten times and tell me if I'm wrong. 

Also I'm not the only one who feels this way regarding the song a youtuber named" Jaconemanband" has also stated his opinion about the Bmblb song mentioning my points here you go in case you're wondering. 

Edited by Gravenimage, 18 June 2017 - 08:15 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#168 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 02:56 AM

I haven't heard the song....I feel that maybe Yang is lesbian or bi but feel not entirely sure....Blake is in between because of Sun, I honestly don't care for ship except maybe Ruby and Jaune...lol

Joui Four

#169 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 11:30 AM

I haven't heard the song....I feel that maybe Yang is lesbian or bi but feel not entirely sure....Blake is in between because of Sun, I honestly don't care for ship except maybe Ruby and Jaune...lol

My thoughts exactly I only care about Lancaster. I neither support Black Sun or Bumblebee. I was just stating my opinion on the Bumblebee song because the fans all over the media are going crazy about it. 

Also I'm still waiting for that Lancaster song Jeff Williams maybe volume 5 soundtrack? 

Edited by Gravenimage, 19 June 2017 - 11:31 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#170 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 19 June 2017 - 12:48 PM

My thoughts exactly I only care about Lancaster. I neither support Black Sun or Bumblebee. I was just stating my opinion on the Bumblebee song because the fans all over the media are going crazy about it. 

Also I'm still waiting for that Lancaster song Jeff Williams maybe volume 5 soundtrack?

Well yang did want to dance with Blake in volume 2.

#171 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 02:48 PM

Well yang did want to dance with Blake in volume 2.

It was a friendly dance but it could be an early sign that Yang is batting for both teams.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#172 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 02:45 AM

I'm late to the fandom so I'm not too expose on what's happening XD

Same!!!! They are making us wait too much :pimp:

Joui Four

#173 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 01:18 PM

Volume 5 news it will premiere on October 14 (earlier than volume 4 premiered). According to Miles and Kerry they will be releasing four character shorts base on the protagonists. Now this sounds familiar didn't last years RTX said the same thing? That they were going to release character shorts for volume 4 but instead they only released one character short (Ruby's). I hope this time they stay true to their word.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#174 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 10:06 PM

Ruby gonna be in a fighting game!!!! I can't wait to play it! The company is great with their fights!!

Joui Four

#175 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 02:04 AM

Ruby gonna be in a fighting game!!!! I can't wait to play it! The company is great with their fights!!

here you go

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#176 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 02:19 AM

here you go

I know!!! I am prepared!! I understood when Ragna said possibilities xD I played all dem games!! So seeing Ruby in it, she's gonna be fun to play but might end up annoying to fight against xD

The animation on the Weiss trailer improved and the fight scenes seems better than season 4

Joui Four

#177 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 09:34 PM

I know!!! I am prepared!! I understood when Ragna said possibilities xD I played all dem games!! So seeing Ruby in it, she's gonna be fun to play but might end up annoying to fight against xD

The animation on the Weiss trailer improved and the fight scenes seems better than season 4

I think Ruby's VA is the original Lindsay Jones.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#178 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 08:05 AM

I think Ruby's VA is the original Lindsay Jones.

It is! I hope this means the game is in English because the last Blazblue game wasn't in English...I didn't buy it for that reason...the story is good but too much dialogue...the dub made it easy until the new one

Joui Four

#179 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 05:07 PM

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#180 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 05 October 2017 - 03:24 PM

So I've been meaning to my livestream on Rwby Volume 4 for a longtime, and it's finally going to come you guys... When?  It'll be on this upcoming next week between Sunday - Wednesday somewhere within that timespan. 

However I was lookin on the viz website, and this was on there list as for what's coming out Jaunary 16 (9 days after my birthday):

The RWBY MANGA: 

1421595125.jpg

Given that I've got all the volumes on Bluray thus far, ofcourse this going to be added to my collection. 

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users