#1 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 11:27 PM

Finally Out!
Kinda exciting seeing Naruto using Kyuubi. But is it a bad thing he can't use the kyuubi fully or does he still have all the power in his cloak mode without the dangers? I'd rather have naruto in human form but i'd like to see him summon the kyuubi still. Because eventually naruto will have to work things out with the kyuubi. but new jutsu YES! always excited about it...and its sick with the whole 4th hokage thing. but naruto should have said that he is naruto's father. would've made it seem like a far cooler moment. but ehh, another rasengan based jutsu. it's going to have to be good

Edited by naruto-z, 02 December 2010 - 11:48 PM.

#2 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 03 December 2010 - 12:07 AM

Rules are Rules. --Click here to view--
Hrm, another example of Minato's foresight and ingenuity..., jeez it's scary sometimes.

#3 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 12:10 AM

Awesome chapter. wow.png
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#4 sardns

sardns

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 12:43 AM

If the rasengan is exactly like the tailed beast bomb, did the fourth get the idea to create it from watching Kushina go four-tails mode or something?

#5 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 12:44 AM

The Rasengan just happens to be the same form as the chakra blast beam Kyuubi does? I did think they were very similar when I first saw the move against the fight with Orichimaru, Can;t wait to see it in action but was hoping for a completely original move.

Wonder if Kushina had any hand in the creation of the Rasengan, if she was the nine tails host maybe she knew about the Beast Blast or had lost control and done that move that gave Minato the idea for the Rasengan.

Should have expected a handicap when Naruto was concerned, was expecting something to be honest, afterall can't do normal Bushin because Kyuubi messes up Chakra Control, so has to use Shadow clones, Can't do one hand Rasengan because of Chakra control, so has to use Shadow clones, Can't do RasenShurikan because it destroys his arm so has to go into Sage Mode, Can't go into Sage Mode Normally because Kyuubi won't play nice. and now can't go into Beast Mode because Kyuubi again is unlikely to play nice. I think it's a handicap that Kishi's used one too many times, I for once want to see Naruto being able to learn something without there being any stipulations.

iAnby7W.gif

#6 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 12:47 AM

It's weird the Nine-tails is the only beasts that can't be reasoned with. Sucks. Also, I thought Naruto transforming into a baby Nine-tails was cute. He looked like the Pokemon. I wonder if is not that Minato traveled to the future, but remember that old frog guy who could tell the future probably told Minato a few things. We know that Minato had the frog contract because he could summon them.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#7 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 12:48 AM

QUOTE (sardns @ Dec 2 2010, 07:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If the rasengan is exactly like the tailed beast bomb, did the fourth get the idea to create it from watching Kushina go four-tails mode or something?

Yeah its likely the case.

@harry4e, gotta love plot kai.

It's time for Hiraishin --Click here to view--
At least since the rasengan history has been covered. pictureem0.gif

Edited by Dreamer, 03 December 2010 - 01:03 AM.

#8 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 12:56 AM

naruto-kitsune was so cute!!

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#9 Jade Ninja

Jade Ninja

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Skiing, skiing, more skiing, watch anime/read manga while not skiing.<br /><br />Oh, and getting sponsored for skiing.<br /><br />Oh, and drinking in hottubs after skiing.<br /><br />...<br /><br />and hot chicks.<br /><br />...<br /><br />preferably in hottubs drinking with me.

Posted 03 December 2010 - 01:30 AM

I think everyone is missing one BIG thing here. Yes, Minato's foresight with Rasengan was epic, but the bigger thing here is that Naruto needs to become allied, if not friendly, with the Kyuubi. And since the Kyuubi is pure hate or rage or whatever, this could lead to some VERY interesting psychological developments. In my own opinion and if I was in charge of the story, Naruto becoming immersed in pure hate and rage by intercessing with the Kyuubi could lead to him finally understanding Sasuke, and lead to a whole new avenue of possibilities for their final battle. Ya know, just a thought.

Plus, Naruto transforming into the ACTUAL Kyuubi strikes me as being the most epic thing that could happen.

Edited by Jade Ninja, 03 December 2010 - 01:30 AM.

The world is going to hell in a sporty dream car, and I'm here to point it out.

#10 Fox-And-Flower

Fox-And-Flower

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 01:39 AM

Spoiler no jutsu! --Click here to view--
baby fox naruto!!!!! whatthekitten.gif

#11 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 02:20 AM

Aren't we still on the first page?

Yeah, your right it will also play a role of Naruto knowing more about Madara & even Rikudou.

Edited by Dreamer, 03 December 2010 - 02:21 AM.

#12 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 02:28 AM

Yes we are

Naruto is a crazy cracker...I feel sorry for him, he now has to go through the toughest training ever...Math...an 8/2 ratio. So for every 8 positive you need 2 negative? Actually not math, is chemistry. 2 electrons for every 8 protons.

But i think something even worst has just happened. According to Bee, Naruto will die if he uses too much of the 9 tails chakra, i think that's the peak of the plot. Naruto uses too much of that chakra, killing him or sending him into a comma. Boom he is captured, and its beast is extracted.

Edited by Strangelove, 03 December 2010 - 02:44 AM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#13 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 02:51 AM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Dec 2 2010, 09:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes we are

Naruto is a crazy cracker...I feel sorry for him, he now has to go through the toughest training ever...Math...an 8/2 ratio. So for every 8 positive you need 2 negative? Actually not math, is chemistry. 2 electrons for every 8 protons.

But i think something even worst has just happened. According to Bee, Naruto will die if he uses too much of the 9 tails chakra, i think that's the peak of the plot. Naruto uses too much of that chakra, killing him or sending him into a comma. Boom he is captured, and its beast is extracted.

The ratio is ironic as he and Killer Bee are the last two from the 10-tailed beast, with eight others already captured.

#14 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 02:56 AM

More training, I wish Naruto could just get out of the turtle and mope the floor with those Zetsu clones, but, oh well...

On the side note, I'm the only one that tought that the little fox Naruto looked much more with an rat rather than a fox itself?

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#15 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 03 December 2010 - 03:39 AM

Another drawback to one of Naruto's powers! I've never seen that before! It's so original!

God, no wonder fanfiction writers overpower him so much. Masashi Kishimoto goes so far to make Naruto suck more than is humanly possible, the only way for a writer to make Naruto even stand a chance in hell is to give him superpowers.

#16 Fox-And-Flower

Fox-And-Flower

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 03:44 AM

Spoiler no jutsu --Click here to view--
i colored eet pictureem0.gif

#17 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 03:45 AM

QUOTE (Fox-And-Flower @ Dec 3 2010, 03:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:DDD

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#18 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 03 December 2010 - 04:27 AM

I thought it was a pretty good chapter, it was interesting to see what Naruto could do with the Kyuubi's chakra, but ultimately he's going to have to talk things out with the Kyuubi to get fully powered up... hmm that gives me an idea to work with on my story.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#19 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 06:20 AM

QUOTE (Fox-And-Flower @ Dec 2 2010, 07:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

CHYESSS! AWESOME!!!

Edited by Smiter, 03 December 2010 - 06:14 PM.
Spoiler tags!

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#20 Davidos

Davidos

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Interests:Music, Anime , Manga, Gaming and playing guitar/piano

Posted 03 December 2010 - 09:53 AM

Great chapter!

So now the ninja army finally knows the weakness of Edo Tensei and is probably gonna plan to use it against the zombies of Kabuto.
The cooperation between Madara and Kabuto isn't really going well both seem to know one of them will backstab the other. I really hope Anko is still alive though.
As for Naruto when he tried to go fox mode and became chibi fox it was hilarious aswell when he put 2 fingers in his mouth to barf tongue.gif.
The new rasengan is gonna be good but I find the drawbacks on the tailed beast mode sort of lame.
Every powerup Naruto has gotten so far in this manga had drawbacks... Compared to Sasuke or Madara I don't want to start about it =_=
I just hope he will have tamed the Kyuubi soon and that he has no drawbacks at all. Perhaps it has something to do with Itachi's gift and Sage Mode who knows!
I am really wondering how much foresight Minato had... or the Giant Toad Sage predicted this and told him his future. I guess we will know very soon.
I was also suprised that Bee shivered when he heard it was the 4th Hokage that made it. So or they fought eachother during the 3rd Ninja War or they have some sort of other history together.
Perhaps even Kushina is involved cause maybe she tried to control the Kyuubi the same way Bee did.
Anywayz can't wait for next week !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users