2 replies to this topic

#1 Illjwamh

Illjwamh

Cooler Than You

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 12:42 AM

Two, actually. But if I can find an artist willing and able to draw even one of them I'll be very happy.

Once a good start is ready I want to shop it around. I might possibly put it online as a webcomic, but my ultimate goal is published, paid work. Of course, the artist would be entitled to half of...whatever.

Anybody interested?

#2 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 July 2008 - 01:58 AM

You know, for a long time I used to draw comics all the time just for fun. I should mention though they were all the same characters, and I essentially wrote a fantasized version of my high school life, ripping off X-men and using anime-like designs.

Right now, I don't know if I have the time, but I will consider the offer. Sounds like fun. :thumbs:

#3 Illjwamh

Illjwamh

Cooler Than You

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 05:04 AM

Intriguing.

Oh, I should have said: anyone who is interested - casually or seriously - let me see some of your art. You can email it to me, or if you're feeling particularly bold you can post it in here. Think of it as an application or an audition. tongue.gif

Anything will work, so long as it shows your style of drawing, but the following things kind of fall in with what I'd actually want you to draw.

-Male and female characters aged 15-25 (there will be some older and younger characters obviously, but any characters you'd be drawing a lot would fall in this range) wearing creative clothing. I'll let you decide what creative means.

-Faces capable of showing a wide range of emotion.

-Characters physically interacting, e.g. fighting, dancing, etc..

Also, the following are certainly not required or necessary, but will win you brownie points:

-Any fanart of any original character from a story I've written (fanfic or otherwise)

-Cool looking made-up creatures

-Hot chicks

biggrin.gif

And while I said even casual interest is welcome, if I ask you to join me in this I would want you to commit to it. So if I end up asking you and you aren't sure if it's something you could actually commit yourself to, please tell me beforehand rather than quitting a month or two down the line.

Thank you in advance to anyone who's interested; I look forward to seeing your artwork.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users