YASSSSSSS

#42 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 07:44 AM

When you're Clearing up a supposed "red herring", the Facts that have been given already do still have to make sense, but in another way.

This does not make sense.

Why was Sakura chasing after Sasuke? Why with Karin? Friends? How? Why? When?

Why does Sarada have glasses?

Why does  Sasuke turn Sakura down?

Why does Sarada does not want to meet her supposed real mother? Just bc Nardo made TnJ, Sarada remembers some crap and then ...? It does not work that way.

Further: To Saradas knowledge, Karin is her mom, what means, Sasuke must've betrayed Sakura as  his supposed wife - and she somehow does not question their marriage? She does not want to know the reasons? Why she is with Sakura instead of Karin?

If Sarada was born somewhere in the wilderness, how does Sasuke even KNOW he has a child? I thought they didn't see for twelve years nor do they had any contact? How does he even know her Name?

Why does Sasuke leave again?

Why does he refuse to act tender towards his wife? I think they're all happy Family lovey dovey now? Or only when it Comes to Sakuras duties?

Why dosen't Sarada questione that?

Where does that house coming from? Sakura destroyed it in chapter 1!

And WHY THE kitten is Sakura ... nah, nevermind. I forgot, it's Suckura. Sakura would never act like that. I forgot. Phew.

Conclusion: Gaiden cleared nothing up. Karin is the real Heroine. Hinata is not relevant. The word NARUTO GAIDEN was a red herring too guys ... it said" Naruto" but was all about Sasgay. Genius!

Edited by lupina, 02 July 2015 - 07:57 AM.

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#43 Nami

Nami

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 07:45 AM

As I have asked for about 9 times, each time a chapter was posted, what was the point of all this? So suddenly Sarada really is Sakura's daughter? I knew this all would end up nothing.

But seriously, even though Kishi was trying to show SasuSaku as this nice love story and explain everything, he actually gave us more ammo to complain about how rotten it is. So we already knew Sasuke was never around, but leaving Sakura after he knocked her up? And then Sakura had to chase after Sasuke while she was 9 months pregnant and deliver her baby in a hideout. Classy. And now even after all this mess and drama he comes back home for only one night. Also, as someone already pointed out, where did the house come from? It was demolished a few chapters ago.

Oh and don't get me started about the whole Sasuke is too cool to say he loves Sakura or kiss her or even admit he cares in any conceivable way. Sasuke, last time I checked you can actually have a baby, heck even a ton of babies, without loving the person you had them with so your comment doesn't really make that much sense.

#44 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 07:52 AM

I think it was to Keep People interested until this pointless movie about Naruto's brat Comes out.

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#45 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 09:05 AM

Why didn't sasuke dismiss Karin as the mom when Sarada first mentioned her?

Kinda sums it all up. The entire story depends so heavily on people not doing and saying obvious and sensible things. It's contrived as hell. Is it common for a midwife to keep the cord in Japan? Because why does Karin have it?

#46 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 09:14 AM

A such conclusion was the most obvious stuff with Kishimoto for a desperate attempt to give a happy ending to SS

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#47 Toy Ninja

Toy Ninja

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Mothra, Uzumaki, UFO:1999, Free!Iwatobi Swim Club.

Posted 02 July 2015 - 09:18 AM

Some of the other chapters were morbidly amusing but this chapter was just irritating.

Though I joked about Naruto and Sasuke killing the Shin clones.. I figured that they would either (1) spontaneously destroy themselves or (2) that they would get the same awkward treatment Orochimaru got. I retrospect I almost wish Sasuke did go nuts and start slaughtering them with Amaterasu because then at least something of significance may have happened in this Gaiden. Something which, you know, couldn’t be ignored.. something that actually has consequences.  Also it really wouldn’t be that out of character for Sasuke.     

This gaiden has been an exercise in non-storytelling. The obstacles are paper tigers, the dilemmas are manufactured through horribly contrived 70’s sitcom esq misunderstanding.

No one makes any significant decisions and even if they did it wouldn’t matter because none of the problems they face are real.   

Whenever a character becomes motivated to act in a way that could infuse the story with human drama.. their motivation inexplicably fades.. and all tension/ excitement is diffused.

Chapter ends with Sarada hating Naruto and wanting to leave the village? Oh don’t worry Naruto turned out some trite platitudes and nothing came of it.   

Chapter ends with our heroes surrounded by Sharingan child soldiers who have some grand plan to “evolve?” Oh don’t worry, they got scared of Naruto and nothing came of it.  

The most insulting part was when Sarada asks Sasuke “Do you think your feelings are well and truly connected to mom?” his answer is “because we have you”…  umm no.. on its own having a child does not constitute relationship..

He still has no relationship with Sakura and you can’t say he has a relationship with her vicariously through Sarada because he doesn’t have a relationship with her either. Sasuke didn’t even know who she was when he first saw her in the gaiden..

This time when Sasuke abandons his responsibilities towards them he doesn’t even bother pretending he’s atoning for anything. He doesn’t even make the slightest effort to explain anything anymore. Is his constant emotional withholding from Sakura really meant to be taken as a running joke? Really?

oh and yeah I can really see the love in that photograph..

#48 Lady Lys

Lady Lys

Odore buono del cielo sull'erbe, pioggia di prima sera.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 09:32 AM

OMG, what an unexpected finale! ... not  :lmao:

The only thing I find amusing is the idea of Karin and a pregnant Sakura squabbling in their solo mission. They should have definitely had the baby delivered and then relocated in a sunny paradise without the Sauce. 'The Friendshippy adventures of Karin and Sakura rising a baby' would have been hilarious as hell.

For everything else. Meh. I'd quote one of my previous posts:

the most cringe-worthy, redundant, idiotic, stupid ending that could be done. Plus we're talking of Kishimoto, so surely everything will be fake-puppies and fake-unicorns crapping fake-rainbows and BANANAs everywhere.  :zaru:

And also, I'd almost pissed myself laughing when I saw (the uber-disquieting-and-creepy) Kabuto working in an orphanage. YES KONOHA-NARDO! LET'S HAVE THE DISCIPLE OF HUMAN-EXPERIMENTING-FTW-OROCHIMARU WORKING IN AN ORPHANAGE. DAT HOKAGE, WHAT A GENIUS!

So, the Uchiha family expresses their happiness in one way only, The Fabulous Forehead Poke© (Uchiha Industries, Head Researcher Uchiha Itachi). And here I am hoping that when Sakura returns the favor to the Sauce she'll miscalculate her power and end up with bits and pieces of brains leaking around. But just for shock value eh. But for now the Sauce, dat man of means, will go back in the wilderness, bye bye! Don't hurry back! Hugs, and Kisses...and Forehead Pokes!

I really do dislike Naruto the character now though; what a pity. But I'm sick and tired of him and his stupid and redundant TnJ and trite  fake caring words.

All in all I can definitely say I'm very much amused by this all, we shouldn't make ourselves be angry, Naruto it's not worth it, not anymore. Read it, Laugh at it, Diss it and Laugh some more. That's all what's Naruto is good for now.

Let's all laugh and be merry, for Gaiden has ended the most redundant, fan fiction-y, stupid way ever. And, this time, we predicted it from the start (thanks to the Kishimoto-processed 13yrs-old-fangirl-brain-mode that comes for free with every chapter). Laugh and be merry people, for this time there's nothing to care for, and with baited breath (?) we'll wait for the new installment of this ridiculous author. So we can laugh some more.  :love:

And that's all folks!

- L'inguaribile ottimismo di un dodo.

Hungry for glory - AS Roma 1927

But they were all of them deceived, for another canon was made. In the land of Japan, in the fires of Studio Pierrot, the dark Lord Kishimoto forged in secret a master canon, to control all others, and into this canon, he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life. One canon to rule them all.

#49 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 02 July 2015 - 09:34 AM

My Naruto Gaiden Chapter 10 Live Reaction:

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#50 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 09:40 AM

Its in the marriage rule , a father MUST make living and feed the family [His wife and Child]. If you don't do this you report them for abandoning and running away from responsibility and will go to jail. Really its really shocking how sasuke leave the village once again and abandon his family, he makes someone pregnant "OUTSIDE" of marriage?? correct me if i'm wrong but did they ever get married??. When you get married, you have witnesses and priest and swear an oath, you will be at each other side and share both happiness and sadness until death split you.

I try accept SS really i do, but the one think I WILL NEVER ACCEPT is the fact that sasuke running away from his duty and responsibility, he said he has a dream/ambition, the revival of his clan BUT he really thinks its simply making girl pregnant and throw all the responsibility of raising the child to the mother alone??? WTF this kitten??

To me this SS pairing is SPIT to every living female on earth. I will never accept SS no matter what sorry if that how you write that scumbag uchiha, i rather died...

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#51 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 09:56 AM

Lol. I was completly busy laughing at supposed SS "romance" and this "Resolution" that I completly ignored the rest ...

- Amy Cassidy

#52 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 09:59 AM

I read it. I'll upload it later. I'll say this:

Karin is the best female now
Rushed
Unanswered/plot hole
Sasuke free pass

I got more but just watch my video.

#53 Nicholas Wolfwood

Nicholas Wolfwood

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 10:02 AM

I feel so warm and fuzzy inside! I was going to invest a great deal of money into some writing classes, but thanks to Kishi's master class in storytelling I no longer need to. I've learned that the objective is to spend nearly 700 chapters developing a red herring in minute detail and then breaking it to pieces and "revealing" the truth within the course of one chapter. It doesn't matter if it's rushed, forced, nonsensical, laughable, devoid of reason, totally implausible or outright absurd. The point is having that "gotcha" moment when the reader realizes they've wasted hours, days, weeks or even years of their lives by reading a trite piece of contrived garbage. As for all the secrecy regarding lack of birth records, why Sarada wears glasses while Sakura and Sasuke don't, why Sakura would rather fly into a rage and destroy her home in front of her child rather than simply explaining the benign and outright boring truth and why Karin was the one to keep the umbilical cord rather than Sakura... well, sweep it all under the rug kids, 'cuz Kishi doesn't have any answers either.

As for Karin's comment, "I just wanted Sasuke to be happy"... yes, I totally got that feeling from reading the original manga. Her creepy obsession with him and overt sexual advances of course lead me to the obvious conclusion that all she wanted was Sasuke to find happiness, even if it was with another woman. Retcon No Jutsu in action.

To anyone who felt inclined to believe that Karin was the mother because "it would make Naruto's talk with Sarada about bonds and feelings completely meaningless", did you really think that a guy who discarded fifteen years and almost 700 chapters of story for a pitiful attempt at a surprise ending would hesitate for an instant in throwing away a paltry nine chapters? Only this time there was no surprise, because Kishi is the boy who cried wolf one too many times and now nobody falls for anything he writes. The more "evidence" that Karin was the biological mother that was revealed, the more I knew that it was going to be Sakura without a doubt. Well, that and I knew that Kishi would never give Sasuke anything less than a happy ending, even if it meant tying him to a woman he clearly doesn't give a yank for; hence no hug, no kiss and not even a lousy forehead poke for our pathetic, pink-haired emotional punching bag. There's always the solitude of abandoning his family for the freedom of a life on the road. And Sakura will always be home waiting for his return, if there is one, because she's a good a loyal door mat–er–wife. And Sarada will pass one life milestone after another without her "cool" (Thanks Chou Chou, for carrying on the Kishi tradition of having every female who encounters Sasuke tell the reader how uber awesome he is) absentee father around. True love is inspiring!

On the bright side, Naruto now has dozens, if not hundreds, of little Shins that he can spend time with in order to avoid any meaningful contact with his own children. :)

#54 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 10:05 AM

@yubei
You don't need to accept ss.
Since there is no reason to do that. Just because it's canon pairing doesn't mean we should like it.

#55 Radra

Radra

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 10:09 AM

So in the end, all this gaiden did was to point out that Sarada is Sakura's real daughter and that Karin is nothing more than an SS fangirl.

I expected no less from Kishi  :zaru:

Such a kittening waste.....

Edited by Radra, 02 July 2015 - 10:09 AM.

#56 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 10:10 AM

@yubei
You don't need to accept ss.
Since there is no reason to do that. Just because it's canon pairing doesn't mean we should like it.

Im very angry not because SS happen or anything, its just THIS kittens uchiha still not learn anything. Wants to revive uchiha clan? ok do it, BUT show your obligation and responsibility towards your dream. Instead this piece of kitten doing ANOTHER vacation.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#57 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 10:10 AM

Wow they're ugly.

And that Sakura and Sarada hug is so parallulz with NS hug after defeating Pain. Coz Sakura iz zo motherly desu. So NS=mother and child love

Like you know she is so much like kushina. So she's just mother figure all along to Naruto..just wanted to kiss and peek at her naked body from time to time. Nothing wrong with that.

And oh that choochoo guess being fat really is lame. You have to be skinny or yer out.

Also boruto...boruto who??

I feel bad on Sakura's pillow if ya know what i mean lelz desu pathetic till the end. I never wouldve imagine myself being disgusted to Sakura. She's like a drooling hentai character waiting to get the kitten

#58 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 02 July 2015 - 10:14 AM

Okay so viewing this series on it's own terms with no recollection to the original series I gave the series a Good knowing that it's got problems but not something I'll complain too much about. 

Now If I'm being completely honest and thinking about everything that happened from the original series with The Ending, and The Last I'll have to say the series as a whole gets a Meh+ on my part. I mean I did find this better than The Last and better than the ending to a degree, but that's as best as it gets. Everything that's happened in this little Spin off really isn't gonna hold any weight to Boruto The Movie. 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 02 July 2015 - 10:15 AM.

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#59 Toy Ninja

Toy Ninja

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Mothra, Uzumaki, UFO:1999, Free!Iwatobi Swim Club.

Posted 02 July 2015 - 10:15 AM

I feel so warm and fuzzy inside! I was going to invest a great deal of money into some writing classes, but thanks to Kishi's master class in storytelling I no longer need to.

I agree. I think that if there is a positive message to take away from this, it’s… Kishimoto became a wildly successful mangaka..  ..kids you can achieve anything.

As for the SS "romance"..

tumblr_muzuy6G14Z1qh59n0o9_500.gif

#60 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 10:16 AM

I'm still wondering how the hell the NH and SS fans can read this crap and say its "good" with a straight face. Is it for the sake of pride? If I was a NH or a SS fan I wouldn't let some stupid pride stop from been honest about this manga. This manga sucks and Kishi's turned my OTP into the most pathetic pairing in history, that's what they should be saying.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users