Close
Photo

The Breaker/The Breaker: New Waves

badass better than Naruto actual character development powerful/strong/smart ladies

• Please log in to reply
903 replies to this topic

#21 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 02:23 AM

I'll definitely catch her this time!

Actually all 4 of her clan was there.

#22 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 18 February 2015 - 02:26 AM

Actually all 4 of her clan was there.

Actually, I think I remember her...

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#23 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 18 February 2015 - 02:51 AM

@trang, this was a cover with Jinnie on it:

really kittening pretty

If I can find good manga panels, I'll post them for you.

EXL5X4B.png

#24 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 18 February 2015 - 02:54 AM

really kittening pretty

The lips look weidly drawn, but she really is pretty! And I'm loving this drawing style.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#25 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 02:55 AM

really kittening pretty

But here she just not looking like herself  :sweat:

What is really cool - that's colored covers for chapters, they are amaizing.

Edited by NarutoUzumaki01, 18 February 2015 - 02:56 AM.

#26 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 03:10 AM

The lips look weidly drawn, but she really is pretty! And I'm loving this drawing style.

I think it's to show that she's wearing lip gloss or somthing, they have a sheen to them. I think that's whey they're drawn like that, as well as because she's pursing her lips. The drawing style is fantastic!

But here she just not looking like herself  :sweat:
What is really cool - that's colored covers for chapters, they are amaizing.

Yeah, that's why I said I'd try to find her a good manga panel. I remember seeing one where her eyes were drawn really pretty, I loved it. They put a lot of effort into the covers, I really like them.

Edited by AHK, 18 February 2015 - 03:11 AM.

EXL5X4B.png

#27 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 04:56 AM

Heres just a normal pic of jinni, but she's still beautiful :wub:

spoiler

EXL5X4B.png

#28 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 18 February 2015 - 04:59 AM

Heres just a normal pic of jinni, but she's still beautiful :wub:

spoiler

She looks awesome!

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#29 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 05:14 AM

She looks awesome!

Literally right after that, she beats the kitten out of three dudes lol

EXL5X4B.png

#30 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 05:18 AM

Literally right after that, she beats the kitten out of three dudes lol

Do you like Part 1 or Part 2 more?

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#31 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 01:14 PM

WHOA!!! WHEN HAS THERE BEEN A THREAD FOR THIS MANGA!?!?!? IM BEING LEFT OUT OF THE FUN!!! :D

What have you guys talked about so far??

#32 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 01:20 PM

Do you like Part 1 or Part 2 more?

Hmm. Hard to say...maybe part two by a hair?

WHOA!!! WHEN HAS THERE BEEN A THREAD FOR THIS MANGA!?!?!? IM BEING LEFT OUT OF THE FUN!!! :D
What have you guys talked about so far??

Lmao I just made the thread yesterday, so you didn't miss much XD

EXL5X4B.png

#33 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 02:39 PM

Hmm. Hard to say...maybe part two by a hair?

Lmao I just made the thread yesterday, so you didn't miss much XD

WOOHOO!!!! XD

#34 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 04:40 PM

Favorite characters?

EXL5X4B.png

#35 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 05:20 PM

Holy kitten, I just read Ch.7, and the last thing I expected is to find out that this guy is actually a pretty lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

024.jpg?imgmax=3000

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#36 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 18 February 2015 - 05:22 PM

Holy kitten, I just read Ch.7, and the last thing I expected is to find out that this guy is actually a pretty lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

024.jpg?imgmax=3000

Hahaha, that guy has breasts :argh: 

#37 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 05:29 PM

024.jpg?imgmax=3000

She is absolutely hilarious!!! She's the heroine of part one.

EXL5X4B.png

#38 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 05:29 PM

She is absolutely hilarious!!! She's the heroine of part one.

so how many characters do we have in part 1?

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#39 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 05:36 PM

so how many characters do we have in part 1?

The cast of part one isn't as extensive as part two, the majority of the focus is placed on Shioon (the mc), Chun-woo (the teacher) and Si-Ho (the nurse, the lady you just saw) with a couple (3 or 4) other characters supporting them. Later on, a lot of others come into play towards the end.

EXL5X4B.png

#40 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 05:59 PM

The cast of part one isn't as extensive as part two, the majority of the focus is placed on Shioon (the mc), Chun-woo (the teacher) and Si-Ho (the nurse, the lady you just saw) with a couple (3 or 4) other characters supporting them. Later on, a lot of others come into play towards the end.

Cool, so that's that famous nurse you guys were talking about ^^ so what are your guys favorite characters? Any ships?

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: badass, better than Naruto, actual character development, powerful/strong/smart ladies

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users