442 replies to this topic

#441 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 07:11 AM

Much or not much, after the denial around the fandom, we could use some more..

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#442 arian_rad

arian_rad

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • Interests:Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, any sport other than tennis... Reading, Writing, Percy Jackson, Naruto, NaruSaku, Video Games, Physics and Engineering.

Posted 03 July 2013 - 07:14 AM

Much or not much, after the denial around the fandom, we could use some more..

To me at this point they can think what they want to, but it's clear as day what kishi's intentions are. I don't think kishi needs to make it any more clear. It's just straight up denial at this point.

#443 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 07:15 AM

Thing is the last 2 pages of this chapter left a lot of hints that suggest Obito is doing something. He isn't giving up to Madara. As for what he will do it still will be motivated by Rin.

It's possible that that picture of Rin was something like Obito's last thoughts, now that he knows he is dieing.

Well, imo I think he's still gotta talk with Minato and maybe Naruto. And Kakashi, too, honestly... I don't think he's realised that he was wrong yet. Anyway, I'm not saying he's not going to die in the next few chapters, just not in 637. We'll see, I guess.

I don't think that it is necessary for Obito to talk to Minato. I can see why it could happen but I don't see how it could happen given that at the moment Minato can't move, talking to Naruto yeah I can see that, Naruto has to try Talk no Jutsu one more time and for Kakashi, I fully agree but 637 could be a combination of Madara being revived with Renni Tensei and Kakashi coming back and talking to Obito as he dies and if not it a Kakashi - Obito talk could easily happen in 638 if Obito lives that long.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users