• Please log in to reply
249 replies to this topic

#221 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 04 May 2015 - 03:17 AM

I want to know too  :umm:

Yeah, for this discussion to continue- there's always this http://www.narusaku....c=14939&page=13. I created that thread for this very reason. Sorry for annoying everyone who just wanna talk about May v. Pac. Carry on.

Well I just wanted to clear something up, not a huge thing but I'll pm you!

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#222 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 04:40 AM

tumblr_nnt4tzItje1qebc9so1_540.jpg

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#223 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 04 May 2015 - 04:43 AM

LOL

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#224 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 04 May 2015 - 04:48 AM

Best prom date, all is needed is them dancing while eating!

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#225 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 07:24 AM

So romantiku. Lol

#226 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 04 May 2015 - 12:52 PM

Here's a good recap of the event

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#227 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 05:51 PM

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#228 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 06:47 PM

I think this sums up the fight pretty well:

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#229 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 12:28 AM

I think this sums it up well too

GTTxitN.jpg

JLHza2T.png

#230 TheFlash

TheFlash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 12:36 AM

Manny can't throw if his opponent hugs ever time he tries.

tumblr_n45nt0asf91t4e7bbo2_400.gif

#231 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 12:45 AM

GTTxitN.jpg

Nah more like this: "Statistics of the fight: Pacquiao: 240 hits and 30 successful.
Mayweather: 256 hugs and 45 kilometers ran" - this is a comment I saw on someone's facebook page.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#232 TheFlash

TheFlash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 12:48 AM

Nah more like this: "Statistics of the fight: Pacquiao: 240 hits and 30 successful.
Mayweather: 256 hugs and 45 kilometers ran" - this is a comment I saw on someone's facebook page.

"Mayweather, you're suppose to hug your wife and hit your opponents not the other way around." Something I read.

tumblr_n45nt0asf91t4e7bbo2_400.gif

#233 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,422 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 05 May 2015 - 01:00 AM

Because what he does isn't dodging, it's just running. Almost the entire fight he ran from Manny. Dodging means getting out of the way of someones attack. Running around in circles and hiding in the corner and not facing your opponent does not count as dodging.
What he did is not something new, in every fight he does it. But this time he did way too much.

lol actually it's called footwork lol. He moves his head and moves around the ring. Lol, you know why Manny said he lost? Because "Mayweather wouldn't stand still so he could hit him." Lol what the kitten? If he was any good, he would try to cut Mayweather off lol and cut the ring. Instead he wants to rush Mayweather. And that's Mayweather's easiest target. And he didn't run not once lol, he was dodging all of Manny's punches. Not to mention Manny was hugging Mayweather as well lol. He was gassed out.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 05 May 2015 - 01:01 AM.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#234 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 05 May 2015 - 01:12 AM

lol actually it's called footwork lol. He moves his head and moves around the ring. Lol, you know why Manny said he lost? Because "Mayweather wouldn't stand still so he could hit him." Lol what the kitten? If he was any good, he would try to cut Mayweather off lol and cut the ring. Instead he wants to rush Mayweather. And that's Mayweather's easiest target. And he didn't run not once lol, he was dodging all of Manny's punches. Not to mention Manny was hugging Mayweather as well lol. He was gassed out.

Actually, Manny said after the fight that he thought he won because "He didn't do nothing" (that's the actual quote). Holyfield said the same thing, and Mike Tyson echoed something similar in less politically correct terms lol

EXL5X4B.png

#235 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,422 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 05 May 2015 - 01:40 AM

Actually, Manny said after the fight that he thought he won because "He didn't do nothing" (that's the actual quote). Holyfield said the same thing, and Mike Tyson echoed something similar in less politically correct terms lol

lol didn't do anything? Lol he was trying his hardest to hit Floyd. I think Manny instead of being a big ass baby, he should take the loss like a man and improve on his defense so his future opponents won't light his ass up. He's being a sore loser lol and he's acting like a kitten and making excuses. And PAC said Mayweather wasn't doing anything, that's why he thought he won. Lol PAC thought he won.
http://heavy.com/spo...t-recap-winner/

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 05 May 2015 - 01:45 AM.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#236 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 05 May 2015 - 01:58 AM

GTTxitN.jpg

lol actually it's called footwork lol. 

Pretty much. I'll be the first to tell you that I would have enjoyed a fight with more hits landed, a couple knockdowns and just overall intensity. I think we can all agree that a fight like that probably would have been more exciting.

I'll also agree that it's fun to joke around about Mayweather's style in the ring, saying he ran away and the like. I've seen some great memes that have made me laughs and I've contributed to the jokes, too.

With that said, from a technical stand point, Mayweather did a good job in the fight, went in there with a defensive mind set and used his advantages to get the W. His main goal was to win the fight and he did exactly that. 

More or less, from a show/entertainment perspective, it was lacking. On the technical side, there wasn't anything really "wrong" with how everything played out.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#237 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 02:39 AM

lol didn't do anything? Lol he was trying his hardest to hit Floyd. I think Manny instead of being a big ass baby, he should take the loss like a man and improve on his defense so his future opponents won't light his ass up. He's being a sore loser lol and he's acting like a kitten and making excuses. And PAC said Mayweather wasn't doing anything, that's why he thought he won. Lol PAC thought he won.http://heavy.com/spo...t-recap-winner/

That's what I said, Manny thought he won because he felt that Floyd didn't do anything. Btw, keep in mind that Manny apparently was fighting with a torn rotator cuff, he's having surgery.

EXL5X4B.png

#238 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 04:52 AM

@lid
Entertaining vs win.
Entertaining win vs boring win.
People want entertaining win, well they could get it from wwe.
Or change the boxing rule to encourage aggressive fight.

Since playing defensive is not illegal, it's not a problem to win with defensive approach.

#239 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 05 May 2015 - 06:06 AM

Since playing defensive is not illegal, it's not a problem to win with defensive approach.

Spoken like a true Chelsea fan.   :yes:

#240 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 06:14 AM

Spoken like a true Chelsea fan.   :yes:

Boring boring chelsea lol.

It may be boring, but it give you win.
After all, this is competition where win is the goal.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)