19441 replies to this topic

#5441 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 04:46 AM

Okay now I really want Naruto and Sakura to be dating in the movie.

That way he can propose to her toward the end. Wouldn't that count as a new stage of love?? XD

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#5442 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,044 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 02 November 2014 - 04:47 AM

I'm ready to go down with this ship in a blaze of glory if need be. That and I will continue writing my NS fanfiction and drawing fanart as well no matter what the outcome!

I just PMed you that lol. \

509356167_759751.gif?4

#5443 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

After all naruto's done for her she did a fake confession which you believe or not was from her mind not her heart and thenahe failed to fulfill the reason she confessed for.
Maybe she won't dump him but that will only be because she will think she can't do this to naruto, but she will definitely consider sasuke's return of feelings if he ever did that.
Believe it or not anyone who isn't a hardcore NS or sakura fan will believe she is capable of doing so because kishi has made her say many such things which ahw shouldn't have. Sometimes I even get a feeling that some people here will also be fine with NS happening even if sakura will say "Naruto, since I can't get sasuke, will it be fine if we get together, and if anytime in future sasuke returns my feelings I will go to him".

Yes. She didn't confess to him because she was in love with him but she cared enough for him to do that. And as a female myself, I wouldn't confess to someone when I don't even have a tiny wee bit feelings for him.

I can't say I'm not a hardcore NS fan since I was one years ago but I am definitely not a hardcore Sakura fan. Sakura's not such a shallow character. Do you think that she wouldn't fall for Naruto any deeper if she actually gets into a relationship with him? She's matured and she also realised that Naruto wasn't that little boy he was years ago. She probably knows the difference between love and a childish crush. And I believe that what she had for Sasuke was just a mere crush and she doesn't even have feelings for him anymore.

Edited by unhskikrforever, 02 November 2014 - 04:50 AM.

15f62c4.png

#5444 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,044 posts

Okay now I really want Naruto and Sakura to be dating in the movie.

That way he can propose to her toward the end. Wouldn't that count as a new stage of love?? XD

I can imagine he acts stupid and nervous.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#5445 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Awesome! I'm looking forward to watching that video. The Databook is probably going to be our last great hope to resolve some of the lingering question regarding characters, techniques, and story events. 

Well the english one probably won't be out for a long time. The english db 3 came out 3 years after it was released in Japan.

We may have to rely on translators mostly.

43iduct.jpg

#5446 TsukiChan ♥

TsukiChan ♥

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • Interests:Naruto <3 ;Drawing anime ; Watching anime and K-dramas; NaruSaku <3

Even if this ship sinks you're supposed to go down with it, pretend the movie or the epilogue didn't exist, and stick to well written fanfiction.

You were never a true NS shipper in the first place if you "jump ship" if the author decides to choose a terrible pairing to happen.

exactly what I plan to do

tumblr_inline_ndxjyuuF571qlo98f.gif

#5447 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 02 November 2014 - 04:48 AM

My favorite reply that I get when facts like this are presented to NH fans is this gem, It's because Hinata as always been there for Naruto. Which I reply yeah hidden behind trees she has.

exactly, because sakura totally hasn't been there for naruto when she is both his teammate and in fact his best friend ever since shippuden  :facepalm:  what manga are those people reading, the manga called "HINATA" with sakura edited out to always be hinata?  :zaru:

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#5448 melovechoco

melovechoco

~[♥□♥]~

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Interests:other stuff...

Posted 02 November 2014 - 04:49 AM

i can't wait for the traitors to jump back on this ship. After all, the overloaded one is bound to sink.

I can see this happening in the future...
2ivn2tv.jpg

#5449 Raito

Raito

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Playing Football(Soccer)®

Posted 02 November 2014 - 04:50 AM

I so no reason for Kishi to keep on waiting to make NS canon. He better get on it next chapters. I'm tired of waiting.

Fate%2Bstay%2Bnight%2B6.gif

#5450 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 02 November 2014 - 04:51 AM

Well the english one probably won't be out for a long time. The english db 3 came out 3 years after it was released in Japan.

exactly what I said,I edited my comment with more things to say xD

#5451 TsukiChan ♥

TsukiChan ♥

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • Interests:Naruto <3 ;Drawing anime ; Watching anime and K-dramas; NaruSaku <3

Posted 02 November 2014 - 04:51 AM

I'll name female characters that had more development than Hinata(And no I will not count Sakura cause that's too obvious plus she's in the same series)

Kairi from Kingdom Hearts: Honestly I know she never fought but she saved Sora from becoming a Heartless. And also she's gonna be a Keyblade wielder in KH3(Which I am not buying a PS4 until that games comes out)

Kimberly from Power Rangers: She was once a valley girl who loves shopping turns into one of the strongest Power Rangers of all time.

Katara from Avatar the Last Airbender: She was struggling as a water bender but later on turns into one of the strongest characters of the show.

I can't think of any other characters but someone help me out if you want.

did you..just..mention..Katara? *o* MY GIRL!

was Kimberly the pink ranger? and I remember Kairi too <3

All heroines and better than Hinata

tumblr_inline_ndxjyuuF571qlo98f.gif

#5452 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 02 November 2014 - 04:52 AM

exactly, because sakura totally hasn't been there for naruto when she is both his teammate and in fact his best friend ever since shippuden  :facepalm:  what manga are those people reading, the manga called "HINATA" with sakura edited out to always be hinata?  :zaru:

Right! It's just insane really. I also can't stand when they say that Sakura is a slut....I mean really??! Like where do they come up with this stuff??

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#5453 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 04:54 AM

Right! It's just insane really. I also can't stand when they say that Sakura is a slut....I mean really??! Like where do they come up with this stuff??

I know exactly what you mean ^_^ I wonder if they even know the definition of the word slut or if its been lost through time to them  :facepalm:

#5454 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,044 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 04:55 AM

did you..just..mention..Katara? *o* MY GIRL!

was Kimberly the pink ranger? and I remember Kairi too <3

All heroines and better than Hinata

Yes. And don't forget the Powerpuff Girls, a show about 3 super hero girls have more development than Hinata.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#5455 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 02 November 2014 - 04:56 AM

I know exactly what you mean ^_^ I wonder if they even know the definition of the word slut or if its been lost through time to them  :facepalm:

Most of the time I know it's a low blow out of desperation and lack of faith in their own ship :th_yeah:

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#5456 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Wow I missed alot on this thread

#5457 choco2

choco2

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

LOL can't even imagine that naruhina making love??? eeww, gross :chuckle: seriously!??? that will be the most disturbing moment of my life.

I can see this happen while Naruto sleeping with Hinata , he is dreaming of Sakura lol  :chuckle:

naruto_140_animestockscom.jpg

Wow I missed alot on this thread

About Hinata has zero screen time in manga  :pimp:

Edited by choco2, 02 November 2014 - 04:57 AM.

MY REACTION FOR NARUTO MANGA ENDING

Y7kvBpU.gif

#5458 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 04:57 AM

Most of the time I know it's a low blow out of desperation and lack of faith in their own ship :th_yeah:

sure seems like it at times

Yes. And don't forget the Powerpuff Girls, a show about 3 super hero girls have more development than Hinata.

and kim possible xD and yes I remember kimberly, I never got why the dear john letter with tommy happened 0.0 power rangers seriously has the worst endings for romances, all the good ones they break up and hook up someone else, or they kill one of the members of a couple, or they make the wrong ones end up together, or they make them be seperated from each other (in time

#5459 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 04:58 AM

actually now that I checked my copy of databook 3, there is a possibility that is only one section of databook 4, maybe the back section, because databook 3 had those exact kinda pages too but they were in the back after the profiles, also whoever said the letters on the jutsu sections were the jutsu ranks were right, because it looks the same in my databook and it definitely isn't in alphabetic order xD

So there is hope after all. Good. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that see a leaked prerelease on the opposite side of the character profile pages. There has been so much speculation about how characters like Minato, Hashirama, the Kages, Obito, and other recently explored ninja rank in each individual field. 

That is what I'm hoping for. Databook 4 is set to release in Japan on the fourth (you can see an interesting pattern there). While it's possible that some more pages will be released beforehand, the release will likely spark a storm of information with the most important bits being released during or soon after the first day. Any stats will hopefully be included in that. 

#5460 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 04:58 AM

I can see this happen while Naruto sleeping with Hinata , he is dreaming of Sakura lol  :chuckle:

naruto_140_animestockscom.jpg

Ew! That's called raping now! D:

Edited by unhskikrforever, 02 November 2014 - 04:59 AM.

15f62c4.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users