#981 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:17 AM

QUOTE (KnS @ Apr 22 2013, 08:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, not everyone, my friend. wink.gif There are quite a few around here who haven't had their belief in NS shaken. Not even for a moment.

And before anyone feels the need to swoop in and remind the faithful that anything is possible and to believe otherwise is to be in denial, I think it's very safe to say that everyone here is aware of that by now. It's not over until it's over. So stipulated.

That said, I still believe NS is endgame and as my grandmother used to say, "If I'm wrong I'll eat my hat."

But that's the only assumption I'm willing to make at this point. How we're going to get there? I really have no clear idea.

Taking Sasuke's recent turn toward good at face value for a moment, asking how Naruto will play a part in Sasuke's redemption now is a legitimate question.

One thing I can't reconcile is Orochimaru, the guy I love to hate. His return to the story at this point nags at me, as does his unfinished agenda. Orochimaru is Sasuke's clearest parallel, and represents Jiraiya's most significant and heartfelt failure. Does that still mean anything?

What if, after the Obito/Madara/Juubi/Edo Kage resolution, Orochimaru pulls the last ace from his sleeve and finally succeeds in taking control of Sasuke's body? What if Naruto ends up having to fight OrochiSasuke? What if to "save" Sasuke, Naruto has to face the possibility of killing him in order to kill Orochimaru?

What if, in classic Return of the Jedi fashion, Sasuke's allegiance to Naruto is stronger than Orochimaru's will, and neither guy can bring himself to kill the other. What if, just as he did in the ice prison against Haku, Sasuke does whatever it takes to sabotage Orochimaru and preserve Naruto's life?

What if they both end up beaten nearly to death, and Sakura can only save one?

Too much like Star Wars and the OVA, I suppose. biggrin.gif Maybe Naruto would just TnJ OrochiSasuke and that would be that?

Bottom line, I don't trust Orochimaru. If Sasuke has already made his own decision to turn good, I have a nagging feeling that Orochimaru will be the wildcard that changes Sasuke's fortune again. And considering Karin's long-standing loyalty to Orochimaru, it would be interesting to see how she would react to OrochiSasuke....

/random thoughts

Well, I did say "I think..." but yeah, I understand. I wasn't in red zone, though I was leaning towards to yellow sign, until I read some more. I calmed down, but the idea of both of them taking on the world just seem too bleh. This goes the same for any other pairings. Let's be realistic and not go all...whatever it is. Working together is nice but there's a limit. Luckily, that didn't happen. So, at least in future games I don't have to play a boss battle with that, but I digress. Funny how Hinata still didn't get one. Hm... Anyway, I don't know about Sasuke but it's not over. For now, I see it as "enemy of my enemy is my friend" for now.

Time is near and I'm getting colder here. eager.gif

#982 Sakura_Blossom

Sakura_Blossom

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:32 AM

Anyone have a clue about the time that the chapter will come out? Here are already 0:30 but I know I will not be able to sleep before you see it ermm.gif

#983 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:38 AM

QUOTE (Sakura_Blossom @ Apr 22 2013, 11:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyone have a clue about the time that the chapter will come out? Here are already 0:30 but I know I will not be able to sleep before you see it ermm.gif

6-10 hours.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#984 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:42 AM

I still say all this Hinata stuff is just Kishi's poorly handled closure

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#985 Sakura_Blossom

Sakura_Blossom

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:43 AM

QUOTE (FoolishYoungling @ Apr 23 2013, 12:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
6-10 hours.

This obviously means that I'm not sleeping. It's a good thing I do not have anything to do anyway shamefulcry0js.gif

#986 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:45 AM

QUOTE (Sakura_Blossom @ Apr 22 2013, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This obviously means that I'm not sleeping. It's a good thing I do not have anything to do anyway shamefulcry0js.gif

It will be there to read in the morning. No point in losing sleep over it. happy.gif

#987 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:46 AM

Depending how long I can stay, I may stay for this chapter. Then again, I went to sleep before 616 and boy, that was a great wake-up call. laugh.gif

#988 Sakura_Blossom

Sakura_Blossom

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:55 AM

QUOTE (Slextrem @ Apr 23 2013, 12:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It will be there to read in the morning. No point in losing sleep over it. happy.gif

The problem is that since I really started to follow the manga, I can not even sleep.
I could try but would only waking up every hour or so and check the chapter. And between a few hours of bad sleep and not sleeping, I prefer not to sleep.

#989 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:06 AM

QUOTE (Sakura_Blossom @ Apr 22 2013, 10:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The problem is that since I really started to follow the manga, I can not even sleep.
I could try but would only waking up every hour or so and check the chapter. And between a few hours of bad sleep and not sleeping, I prefer not to sleep.

That's terrible! You shouldn't be torturing yourself like that every week! arg.gif

I think of it this way: If I go to sleep, I don't have to sit up in my bed for hours, waiting for someone to post the chapter. Instead, I'm getting a good night's rest, and the chapter is usually there waiting for me to read it when I wake up. It's a win-win situation. biggrin.gif

#990 Sakura_Blossom

Sakura_Blossom

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:17 AM

QUOTE (Slextrem @ Apr 23 2013, 01:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's terrible! You shouldn't be torturing yourself like that every week! arg.gif

I think of it this way: If I go to sleep, I don't have to sit up in my bed for hours, waiting for someone to post the chapter. Instead, I'm getting a good night's rest, and the chapter is usually there waiting for me to read it when I wake up. It's a win-win situation. biggrin.gif

laugh.gif I have to agree that it is terrible especially when I have something important to do the next day. But after all this time is not like it was not used, I don't care anymore. Naruto is not my first obsession and not be able sleeping waiting for a chapter out is not the greatest folly - or stupidity rolleyes.gif - I ever did.

#991 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:24 AM

Sleep is bad for you Slextrem. God gifted us with life and we're wasting it by sleeping! biggrin.gif

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#992 Sakura_Blossom

Sakura_Blossom

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:40 AM

QUOTE (FoolishYoungling @ Apr 23 2013, 01:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sleep is bad for you Slextrem. God gifted us with life and we're wasting it by sleeping! biggrin.gif

This is an interesting excuse Foolish biggrin.gif I will use it but do not know if it will serve to my mother.

#993 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:49 AM

QUOTE (FoolishYoungling @ Apr 23 2013, 07:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're 16 from what I recall. Wait until you are 20. Then sleep will be the most precious thing you have.

#994 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:54 AM

QUOTE (Dkey @ Apr 23 2013, 12:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You're 16 from what I recall. Wait until you are 20. Then sleep will be the most precious thing you have.

That's...sadly true. Lol. Well, still waiting on the chapter...

#995 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:14 AM

QUOTE (FoolishYoungling @ Apr 23 2013, 05:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Never was able to sleep more then 6-5 hours myself. But trust me, pull a couple all-nighters and you will FEEL it. It's not as fun as it seems sad.gif

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#996 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:39 AM

i hope kishi trolls good tomorrow im still not convinced that sasuke is good

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#997 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:41 AM

QUOTE (soraandven @ Apr 23 2013, 01:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i hope kishi trolls good tomorrow im still not convinced that sasuke is good

It may not happen tomorrow, but it could happen when the time comes.

#998 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:43 AM

cuz sasuke is better off dead or to leave konoha for good

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#999 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:48 AM

QUOTE (soraandven @ Apr 23 2013, 01:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's not that he's going back. He just don't want Itachi's sacrifice go to waste. He can be like a hidden guardian from a far distance.

#1000 Sakura_Blossom

Sakura_Blossom

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:50 AM

QUOTE (soraandven @ Apr 23 2013, 02:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sasuke dead would be a relief and a great joy, unfortunately if it happen will at the end of the story and we will not have enough time to enjoy.

I do not believe that Sasuke is able to be guardian of something, he may stumble on a rock and have a manic attack.

Edited by Sakura_Blossom, 23 April 2013 - 05:52 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users