#1 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 22 January 2022 - 01:18 PM

Greetings, everyone!

It has been a while since I was last on this site. But last time I was on I was advertising a book I was writing that would hopefully become the 'new Naruto' for NaruSaku fans who felt completely betrayed by the ending of Naruto. My book "Mages of the North" is now available on Amazon.com at the price of $10.00 for paperback or $3.00 for Ebooks. 

Mages of the North is a story that is inspired by Naruto, but still stands as its own thing. It has references to Naruto in it, but the characters are worlds apart. The main trio of the series are well thought out and have their own strengths and weaknesses that contribute to the team, and each has an interesting backstory that is explained in detail at one point or another in the series. I remember people kittened about not knowing anything about Sakura's past when Naruto was still going, and I have fixed that problem. Now, the female member of the team probably has the most interesting background story of any of the main characters. 

If you want to have a second shot at a story that's similar to Naruto and will deliver the endin you've longed for, give Mages of the North a try. The link provided will take you to Volume 1 of what I hope will become an ongoing series. If I see enough reviews saying they want more, I will start work on volume 2. Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09QLMNKQL

Mages of the North is not only an action adventure. There's also plenty of comedy that comes into play throughout the story. My girlfriend, who edited the story, just about died laughing in every chapter. i hope to see at least some of you here bought the book and enjoy it. 

#2 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 22 January 2022 - 05:12 PM

Will definitely keep this in mind, and I'll leave a review afterwards whenever I get the chance to get a copy!

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#3 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 30 January 2022 - 05:33 AM

Omg, congrats for publishing the book!! When I'll get the chance, I'll definitely take a look at it :D

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#4 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 30 January 2022 - 02:02 PM

Thanks! It can now be purchased as a hardback as well. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users