• Please log in to reply
1664 replies to this topic

#81 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 16 April 2010 - 01:13 PM

1. no prob, yeah, the fast parts are pretty hard...
2. lucky you... my wife meows too... literally...

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#82 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 10:03 AM

Oh, BlackLightning.....That song exhausted me. Nevertheless, my hi-tech and stucked-on-anime friends, that were looking at me with their surprised/sarcastic eyes while I was singing blushed in front of them, approved me XD. I got some of my new sketches with me at school and showed them to my classmates and a couple of "fans" I have xD. Now, I'll draw an FMA one (pinned), as the previous NaruSaku ones didn't express my feelings as I wanted. I gotta drink gallons of cappuccino today... I'm taking a hard examination: "Microsoft Excel Expert 2003". Gosh, I think I'm gonna fail zomg.gif. Anyways, I watched Reborn (sucks a lil bit) and Bleach (rocks!) xD I should be studying for the exam right now, but I'm kinda bored to do so xD

P.S: I'm gonna use some color in this sketch to create the light effect! smile.gif

#83 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 12:19 PM

Wow! wow.png You drew that? You got skills girl. Edward Uzumaki would be fanboying over this. happy.gif

#84 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 07:17 PM

Woops, I didn't draw that. That's the original. I'm still a starter. I started drawing 2,5 months ago. But I <3 sketching!!

Fast UPDATE:

Yay!!!!!!!! Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeess!! I DID IT! I AM NOT DREAMING!!!! I passed!!! I had to gain at least 650 points to pass! And I gained 813!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, My Gosh!!! I never believed I could do it!

#85 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 02:55 AM

Good job! a_thumbs.gif May i ask why your class is using 2003 instead of 2007 XP, Vista, or Windows 7? I took word professor/processing and Computer Information Processing that covered everything throughout middle and high school, and also college; we always had the current software or only a few years old software to work with. headscratch.gif

Edited by Uzumakikage, 18 April 2010 - 04:17 PM.

#86 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 03:55 PM

I started computer lessons when I was 11. So, we could not use 2007 and this can't change now... We will just refresh our certificates when we want to get employed... tongue.gif I hate 2003.... But there is no way back!

#87 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 04:42 PM

QUOTE (Sakura_1_ @ Apr 18 2010, 10:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I started computer lessons when I was 11. So, we could not use 2007 and this can't change now... We will just refresh our certificates when we want to get employed... tongue.gif I hate 2003.... But there is no way back!

Nkay, sounds like your school is on a really cheap budget though. wink.gif

So have you made anymore fantastic art lately? smile.gif

#88 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 07:03 PM

Well, I'm taking private lessons on Informatics smile.gif at school we take very easy lessons, no certificates or anything special. No, I didn't. I need some time to relax smile.gif Dunno if u read it, that pic was the original, not the one I drew myself smile.gif Anyway, I look forawrd to start drawing again, but I have quite a few things in my mind xD

Very Fast Update

Now playing: FMA Brotherhood OP.4
Now Loading: FMA Brotherhood ep.44
Now chewing: Trident Senses Freshness Crystals Lemon Mystery
Now thinking of: Well, I'm not supposed to tell ya XD

#89 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 12:38 PM

New update

What a wonderful day.... Full of sketches (yes, believe it! the FMA sketch is done. and it is 100% b&w! Well, I suppose it has ended up being like a rule: no use of colors!! XD) and decisions:
1. I'll start learning how to paly the drums next year
2. I'm gonna write a book in Summer
(p.s: it was also full of cappuccino!!)

Well, the good news is that I'm on ep.53 of FMA:Brotherhood. The bad news is that I lost a bet and I have to start watching One Piece, unless I change my stucked-on-anime friend's mind. Duuuuhhhhh.......!!! Anyway, I'm looking for another one pic to sketch!! I gotta study much for tomorrow: physics, acient greek language, literature, greek language, etc... Boring!! x_x Among those lessons I love literature XD Um, lunch is ready..I'm leaving to eat my peas...!! XD see ya!! bye-bye!!

#90 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 07:39 PM

It was the best day of my life!!! First of all, school finished early for the students of class b!!! yeahhhhh!!! Plus, I found original manga at a small kiosk in my small town (I never thought I could find manga translated in greek at the kiosk around the corner and near my house, so I never looked for one in there!!! XD) Moreover, I had a wonderful time with my best friend drinkin'........................ CAPPUCCINO at "Le monde" and I did something awfully and kitteny wonderful!!! Well, i love like a boy that I dunno if he's intrested in me (he'd never admit that, as I'd also do! XD) and I'm in a pschycologial war with him.... I avoid talking to him, I'm acting as if I'm bored of him and I'm trying to make him jealous... I also told to his best friend that (thnx God) I have NO allergies, except of being allergy to THAT boy!! I hope it's gonna work! Anyway, I'm enjoying that! He REALLY DOES desrve it! Serves him right; he has broken some of my accessories, hurt my eye (:@) and made my hair look as if there was a typhoon while i was crossing the school corridor!!! But he's so handsome and funny that I can't stop even looking at him.... He's a very good student However I'm better than him and I gotta be kind to him, as he's the son of one of our teachers.. -.-'' Nevertheless, I like punching his stomach ; I did that once, when he spoiled my hair... I am a b*tch, aren't I ?? XD

P.S: Sorry for analyzing my personal issues, I got hyper bcz of cappuccino!!
P.P.S: I'm gonna sketch a pic related to religion tomorrow! It's a request!! My secind one!! I DON'T BELIEVE IT!! It's a wonderful angel... Luv it!! <3

#91 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 24 April 2010 - 12:23 AM

I play drum myself, good enough to get into a band smile.gif its a good instrument if you want to train your arms and sense of rhythm (Plus playing drum means you can set the pace of the song fast/slow, its pretty nice) You really need to train your stamina though, coz drum is hella tiring and if you force it, you may rip your arm and feet muscle apart, I should know, I still remember the time when I just start playing it and misjudge my stamina (I played real fast song when I don't even have the stamina for it yet), and later that night, my arms hurts terribly that I can't even sleep. So... my advice: Don't make the same mistake as me

PS: Lol... Never thought you're the Tsundere type, you strike me as someone who is more open to their feeling XDD Well, as long as it doesn't backfire on yourself like he think you REALLY hate him and he desice to go out with another girl instead smile.gif
PPS: I wonder what happen if the guy unknowingly is a member of this board... and read your blog....

Edited by BlackLightning, 24 April 2010 - 12:33 AM.

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

#92 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 07:52 PM

1. Oh, I've heard that about stamina... Hope my impulsiveness will have droped until next year!! XDD How many years does it take to learn how to play the drums>>>???<<< I've heard that the first year's only about sychronization facepalm.png
2. Well, I've thought about it... But I'm pretty sure he wouldn't do sth like that. After all I'll keep him "busy" with me... Trying to make me pay attention to sb can be really tough...XD Anyway, he can't hate me... Since I first met him he does the most stupid things of the world with me and he enjoys it. Too hard to feel that angry with me... I'll become less kitteny if sth like that happens XD I've missed his hugs, though.... sad.gif
3. He's not a member of H&E, 10000% sure. If he were, I'd be dead now.

#93 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 12:16 AM

QUOTE (Sakura_1_ @ Apr 25 2010, 05:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1. Oh, I've heard that about stamina... Hope my impulsiveness will have droped until next year!! XDD How many years does it take to learn how to play the drums>>>???<<< I've heard that the first year's only about sychronization facepalm.png
2. Well, I've thought about it... But I'm pretty sure he wouldn't do sth like that. After all I'll keep him "busy" with me... Trying to make me pay attention to sb can be really tough...XD Anyway, he can't hate me... Since I first met him he does the most stupid things of the world with me and he enjoys it. Too hard to feel that angry with me... I'll become less kitteny if sth like that happens XD I've missed his hugs, though.... sad.gif
3. He's not a member of H&E, 10000% sure. If he were, I'd be dead now.

1. it depends really, I'm self taught (with the help of some good Youtube Video of course smile.gif) and I got pretty much the basics by 1-2 weeks, in a month, I learn to play and synchro with anime songs already (God Knows by Aya Hirano, Re-Sublimity by Kotoko, etc.). in about 6 months, I can pretty much play anything with eyes closed... as long as I hear the song and noone change my drum positions (Trust me, even 3 millimeter change can sound extremely different and awkward).... Then again, I'm a hand-on approach type of guy (Yeah, I'm the type that doesn't read the manual when I buy something new)
2 & 3. Hopefully, then again you never know who are here in H&E... or lurking here... heck, he might even read you blog as a guest member (Yes, I'm evil and enjoy giving you something to worry about)

#94 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 07:06 PM

QUOTE (BlackLightning @ Apr 25 2010, 03:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1. it depends really, I'm self taught (with the help of some good Youtube Video of course smile.gif ) and I got pretty much the basics by 1-2 weeks, in a month, I learn to play and synchro with anime songs already (God Knows by Aya Hirano, Re-Sublimity by Kotoko, etc.). in about 6 months, I can pretty much play anything with eyes closed... as long as I hear the song and noone change my drum positions (Trust me, even 3 millimeter change can sound extremely different and awkward).... Then again, I'm a hand-on approach type of guy (Yeah, I'm the type that doesn't read the manual when I buy something new)
2 & 3. Hopefully, then again you never know who are here in H&E... or lurking here... heck, he might even read you blog as a guest member (Yes, I'm evil and enjoy giving you something to worry about)

1. I'm gonna take lessons, not self-learn... I don't even have drums...XD Wish I had....my mom's happy I don't. She hates loud sounds (i love them) I know an easy way to make her nervous: Faint-Linkin Park XD XD XD Oh....sweet drums!! I don't like reading manuals bcz they r boring... very boring!!
2,3. He's not even a NS fan, actually he calls Naruto a noob and Sakura an idiot. He's a fan of the Uchicha clan, especially Madara (i hate that guy!). Oh, and yeah, u must be evil... You actually scared me... :$

UPDATE

The angel is done! And he rocks!!! XD I made a pyramid for Maths.. A green one, like my fave team!!! YAY! PAO IS THE CHAMPION!! THE DOUBLE CHAMPION! (So happy!!! XD) I'm watching reborn (ep.29) and I have a fade hope that Lightning won't think of sth evil to scare me once more.. XD (I like using XD... XD!!!) I'm gonna continue the pschycological war 2morrow at school... Mu ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!! I'm in my PJs, holding a pencil, chewing a lemon chewing gum, looking at my sketch (and feeling proud of myself...! XD) and searching for NS pics..and watching Reborn... Multimixer (one of my slogans/nicknames)...!!

XD
XD
XD

Need cappuccino

Won't drink; it's late 4 cappu... XD

happy.gif

#95 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 11:02 PM

1. Neither did I when I started, I use the drum at my school for practice... without permission which ends up pretty funny since once the school guard thought there's a ghost playing drum in the music room... well, thats what makes me join the band club at the first place though since it give me legitimate reason to practice... and seeing their expression when they heard me playing was priceless, I'm pretty sure the guitarist eyes nearly popped out from the socket followed with question like: "Are you really a novice?" but dang its fun XD.
2, 3. Maybe he's hiding it so that people won't call him shallow? Afterall, NaruSaku fans are pretty much outnumbered at least 3 to 1 compared to the other major pairings. Afterall, you know the saying: "Hiding in plain sight."

my mom's happy I don't. She hates loud sounds (i love them) I know an easy way to make her nervous: Faint-Linkin Park

PS: Stop giving your mom a heart attack, will ya....
I have a fade hope that Lightning won't think of sth evil to scare me once more

PPS: Don't count on it XD
I don't like reading manuals bcz they r boring... very boring!!

PPPS:Who said anything about reading manual? I jump straight to practice XD. Manuals can kiss my a**

Edited by BlackLightning, 25 April 2010 - 11:03 PM.

#96 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 10:29 AM

I hope we had drums at our school... But we don't!!! Don't worry, mo mom will be fine...Unless I persuade her to buy me drums (it's impossible, I bought a very expensive mobile phone a month ago, asking 4 drums will be my disaster).

Grrrr... Lightning you really do scare me!! I'll keep having a hope that he doesn't even know this forum. Otherwise...well...I'll be dead in a sec.

UPDATE

Pschycological War: PART 2
Well, I think I'm playing my role in a pretty good way. He is doing everything to start a conversation with me, but I WON'T LET HIM do so... No, I won't. Unless I get that much desperated. Lmao! XD
No lesson again today. YAY!! Need cappuccino, drank some juice and I'm not listening to LP (What i've done). I'm trying to learn how to sing "again" (that japanese one... XD) and staring at my manga full of happiness...
Lightning will find a way to scare me again (p.s: i actually like that XD). After all, he is doing well... BL, You must be quite evil...
Anyway, I gotta pick up the phone.... see ya! XD

#97 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 11:54 AM

Well, you're from Greek right? You're pretty lucky that we don't have much Greek members here as far as I know, but I'm pretty sure some of us have Greek friend (I have quite a few in my MSN list) well... wonder what if someone let slip about you... well... not straight to the guy but to the guy's friend... and the guy's friend told him and he think: That sounds like a certain girl I know... I wonder.... it doesn't healp either that this forum is quite close to the top of the list when you search "Naruto Sakura" on Google. And I know for a fact that a member here is pretty popular in Youtube (Yes Yoshi, its you) He could have watch the video, and look for the guy in Youtube but ends up here and found this blog.

PS: You like being afraid huh... what if I tell you my house is haunted?
PPS: Meh, you said I'm evil. You haven't see what some of the other members are capable of...

Edited by BlackLightning, 27 April 2010 - 11:55 AM.

#98 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 12:05 PM

Well, Greece is not really popular for its NS fans. And HE is not one (and don't try to make me think that he may can't admit it bcz he feels embarassed). Well, none of his friends like NS or generally love stories and romance. Haunted, hm? That was a bad try. And, if it was, I'd die to get into it..!

P.S: Seems that the real face of h&e members has not been revealed yet.

P.P.S: Do u want me to sketch sth for you scan and then send it by e-mail? I'm kinda bored. (p.p.p.s: only b&w)

#99 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 03:20 AM

Yeah, my house is haunted, that much is sure. Though the ghost is not the malicious kind, they are just... there. The house next to mine is also haunted but that 1 has been abandoned for years and the garden look like a forest there... yeah, thats creepy.

PS: You don't even know half of it...
PPS: Naaah, I'll pass

#100 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 03:23 AM

Hi ^^ Been a while since I've been here so... just saying hi laugh.gif

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users