A LIVING LEGEND

#2 Spiker09

Spiker09

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 12:32 AM

just because hinata confessed dosnt mean naruto's going to return the feelings or that he'll be a bad guy if he dosnt. i find it silly that people think that just becuase hinata confessed that mean naru/hina is canon

#3 Bolt

Bolt

H&E's residential vagabond! 8D

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 12:33 AM

Nope, unless she lives and Naruto feels the same to her I seriously doubt Naruhina will work.

#4 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 07 March 2009 - 12:34 AM

This is the sixth thread of this kind I've seen the last week. Two of them have been closed, the last one with a full explanation of why these threads are obsolete, and I linked to way too many similar threads.

Please USE the threads already open to discuss this topic, as we do not need a billion duplicate threads to talk about this!

Thank you, and thread closed!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users