13 replies to this topic

#1 Jio Freed

Jio Freed

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 02:42 AM

I'm confused because I remember James saying that in interviews she said she hated SS with a passion and on her emaba account she was noticeably irrated with Sakrua every time she had a "sasuke-kun" moment. Then there's that interview in 2009 where she told Kishi she was upset with Sakura for the "fake confession" and yet now she says she was dissapointed because there were no SS moments in the movie.
His brother atleast knew how to do NS right

[img=http://oi58.tinypic.com/11qntsj.jpg[/img]

#2 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 12:20 PM

Man, I would like to know this too.
I guess she is pro SS (:sick:)
Since she was asking kishimoto for it took in a recent interview

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#3 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 04:13 PM

i think she's pro-ss but, don't like sakura

#4 SuperChief

SuperChief

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 08:03 PM

She's a small time VA with hardly any roles outside of Sakura. Now SS if canon, it doesn't matter whether what she said in the past, she's going to want an SS focused movie because that means she'll be able to shine.

#5 AzureWaters

AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 10:53 PM

She's pro. She asked Kishi to write more SS at the screening for the Last and before that made references to the pairing in some of her comments.

#6 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 11:03 PM

She's pro. She asked Kishi to write more SS at the screening for the Last and before that made references to the pairing in some of her comments.

I know about the interview, but do you have a source to these comments? Just asking

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#7 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 04:58 AM

Where are these supposed anti-SS comments. All I've heard is pro from her.

#8 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 11 December 2014 - 06:46 AM

She's a small time VA with hardly any roles outside of Sakura. Now SS if canon, it doesn't matter whether what she said in the past, she's going to want an SS focused movie because that means she'll be able to shine.

That's sad that she's not that active b/c she's such an amazing voice actress.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#9 Jio Freed

Jio Freed

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 04:38 PM

Where are these supposed anti-SS comments. All I've heard is pro from her.

on her official blog on ameba

that and I heard from James that she said in an interview she hates SS with a passion
His brother atleast knew how to do NS right

[img=http://oi58.tinypic.com/11qntsj.jpg[/img]

#10 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 02:57 AM

on her official blog on ameba

that and I heard from James that she said in an interview she hates SS with a passion

I've never heard it... but find it odd if she's done a complete about face on this. I was always under the impression that she loved the VA who did Sasuke's voice, and wanted them together for that reason.

#11 AzureWaters

AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 06:14 AM

I've never heard it... but find it odd if she's done a complete about face on this. I was always under the impression that she loved the VA who did Sasuke's voice, and wanted them together for that reason.

She's married with 3 kids. I doubt she loves Sasuke's VA lol.

Chie seems to like the character. One time she took a picture with a statue of Sasuke and called him her "darling". In her blog too, she said that she thinks Sakura really loves Sasuke and is not just a fangirl. It's safe to say that she likes the pairing.

Junko really likes NS though. I feel bad for her, specifically.

#12 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 07:25 AM

She's married with 3 kids. I doubt she loves Sasuke's VA lol.

I didn't mean they were going to start having sex in real life. More like how Robert Downey JR and Gwnyeth Paltrow pushed for Stark and Pepper to be together, and they did of course, Downey is even pushing for Paltrow to have a bigger action role in Iron Man 3. The like each other and Downey is always acting like they are deeply in love all the time together. Downey really pushed Stark and Pepper together, and I think Chie did the same thing with Sasuke and Sakura because she likes his VA so much.

Again I haven't seen anything about her hating SS like I guess some people are saying she said a few years ago.

Edited by Tiller, 12 December 2014 - 07:26 AM.

#13 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 03:28 AM

Can't believe Sakura's VA finds SS appealing... In Part 1 I can understand but in Shippuden? Did she delight in every extra scene where Sakura was going to be greeted with a Chidori or wallowing in sadness and guilt? If that was me I'd damn get tired of playing the mopey girl for Sasuke. She of all people should know that Sakura's relationship with Sasuke is negative as hell.
Damn what's wrong with these VAs...

#14 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 08:04 AM

Can't believe Sakura's VA finds SS appealing... In Part 1 I can understand but in Shippuden? Did she delight in every extra scene where Sakura was going to be greeted with a Chidori or wallowing in sadness and guilt? If that was me I'd damn get tired of playing the mopey girl for Sasuke. She of all people should know that Sakura's relationship with Sasuke is negative as hell.
Damn what's wrong with these VAs...

Who knows...whats wrong with the studio they work for? Lots of things it seems.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users